Author Topic: Post your Topre Keyboard  (Read 2599762 times)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Re: Post your Topre Keyboard
« Reply #2400 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 11:27:53 »
I just want a Topre Sifo's Soul so all my little bros can live on my new HHKB together =( (My Sifo's is MX in case anyone didn't know)

Show Image

Can you still buy those cases? That thing is gorgeous...

Red one here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Full-Aluminum-Keyboard-Housing-with-USB-2-0-HUB-for-Topre-Realforce-87U-/161133900415?pt=PCA_Mice_Trackballs&hash=item258454327f
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #2402 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 16:35:07 »
Just received so still pretty much stock, but I am stoked to have this:

I would love a RoHS red Bro or something blue, but since Toxic Bro is my only Bro, he is Best Bro!
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline b7ad

• ゆめうつつ
    • mechblog
« Reply #2403 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 16:46:54 »
Show Image

Show Image

I would love a RoHS red Bro or something blue, but since Toxic Bro is my only Bro, he is Best Bro!
Show Image

Very nice shots!!

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #2404 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 16:59:23 »

Very nice shots!!
Thank you, my potato did pretty well today! I borrowed the background, needed something sexier than my keyboard mat - wish it was my Z car  :p
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline b7ad

• ゆめうつつ
    • mechblog
« Reply #2405 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 17:07:05 »

Very nice shots!!
Thank you, my potato did pretty well today! I borrowed the background, needed something sexier than my keyboard mat - wish it was my Z car  :p

High quality potato for sure! Z's are my favorite, well maybe aside from the GT-R  :p Enjoy the new board man  :thumb:

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #2406 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 17:08:18 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

let the Jis flow through your body...

looking good man! i was tempted to grab one of these, however that would force me to pick up a blue and grey realforce just for the keyset... I can dream right?
sell out and eat ass

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #2407 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 20:14:35 »

looking good man! i was tempted to grab one of these, however that would force me to pick up a blue and grey realforce just for the keyset... I can dream right?
I know, right?! I'm almost tempted to give dyeing a shot since Topre cap sets seem to difficult or expensive to obtain, but I'm way too scared to mess with this set  :)) Topre game so expensive but oh man am I one with the cup rubber now... so noice!! 

I know I will be camping GH as much as I can, seen some seriously nice topre-stemmed creations come out recently  ;) :D
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
MICE >>
More
COMPUTER >>
More

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #2408 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 20:17:34 »

I know, right?! I'm almost tempted to give dyeing a shot since Topre cap sets seem to difficult or expensive to obtain, but I'm way too scared to mess with this set  :)) Topre game so expensive but oh man am I one with the cup rubber now... so noice!! 

I know I will be camping GH as much as I can, seen some seriously nice topre-stemmed creations come out recently  ;) :D
How are you liking the layout? It looks like it would take a bit of learning curve with that spacebar, but absolutely awesome nonetheless!
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #2409 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:17:04 »
How are you liking the layout? It looks like it would take a bit of learning curve with that spacebar, but absolutely awesome nonetheless!
I was expecting the spacebar to be the biggest hang up but it's actualy exactly where I need it - right where muscle memory takes my thumb  :thumb:. I adore the arrow keys and don't really use the right shift key so it being 1x doesn't bother me.The things throwing me the most are the legends not matching when you have the language set to English, the taller Enter key and the 1x backspace (I'm a sloppy typist so I use that one a lot). The overall experience of typing on it is really nice and I'm looking forward to getting familiar with it.
Thanks again BunnyBro!
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
MICE >>
More
COMPUTER >>
More

Offline SSIPAK

• * Maker
  • ★ Bootlegcaps ★
« Reply #2410 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:20:00 »
Kinda wish my skin were a metallic / pearl color like this sometimes...

Show Image

source

Challenge accepted.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

that spacebar so cute  :p

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #2411 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 03:21:55 »
Quite a potato pic but I am very happy with how it's looking. Will post some better pics when I get a chance.

My 87ub 55g with grey modifiers and red highlights :)
67021-0

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #2412 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 03:32:42 »
Quite a potato pic but I am very happy with how it's looking. Will post some better pics when I get a chance.

(Attachment Link)

Hmm.. that blue cap sitting way back yonder... EDD?
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Belfong

« Reply #2413 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 03:56:31 »
You have already put the mods in less than a day you have got your hands on it. I haven't even put the orange set nor the pink set. I am such a procrastinator!

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2414 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 04:04:36 »

(Attachment Link)

Hmm.. that blue cap sitting way back yonder... EDD?

Sharp eyes Naasfu! It is indeed and my first skull clack, was lucky enough to have a very generous GH member pass it my way. The shade of blue is really nice, pics don't do it justice. I will post some good ones when I get some time with a decent camera, didn't want to potato pic my first skull :)

It's not going anywhere though guys, my first skull is going to remain with me indefinitely so please no trade or purchase offers.

You have already put the mods in less than a day you have got your hands on it. I haven't even put the orange set nor the pink set. I am such a procrastinator!

I was about to say the same thing Belfong :) You need to get one of your sets on!
« Last Edit: Thu, 05 June 2014, 04:06:10 by atlas3686 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2415 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 05:10:50 »

Are you a procrastinator?

Find out what type, although for me it was totally inaccurate.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #2416 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 14:45:05 »

reunited and it feels sooo good
sell out and eat ass

Offline hehenri

« Reply #2417 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 14:58:32 »
Show Image

Stunning  :eek:

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #2418 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 14:59:28 »
Show Image

What a beautiful board.

Offline neunelfer

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #2419 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 16:39:04 »
Posted a couple of these in the clack thread:

Offline SSIPAK

• * Maker
  • ★ Bootlegcaps ★
« Reply #2420 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 16:43:00 »
Show Image

Awesome color combo! Making me want to buy another FC660C  :p

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2421 on: Fri, 06 June 2014, 01:57:21 »
Show Image

Looks so sick! Great board Hipster.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2422 on: Fri, 06 June 2014, 05:59:28 »
Show Image

Absolutely fantastic!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Excellent use of colour to highlight the HHKB :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline UnlikeAny

« Reply #2423 on: Fri, 06 June 2014, 06:47:55 »
And I thought my HHKB with blanks looks good. Your keyboards are AMAZING! Now I want to change my key caps too.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2424 on: Fri, 06 June 2014, 08:17:55 »
Crosspost: My HHKB type-s as it is currently.

67211-0
67213-1

Offline Belfong

« Reply #2425 on: Fri, 06 June 2014, 08:30:14 »
Look so sweet!!

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #2426 on: Fri, 06 June 2014, 12:16:37 »
Crosspost: My HHKB type-s as it is currently.

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
Very pretty blue clack  :)

I might be joining the club soon, if the novatouch ever comes out :P

I figure the novatouch with ivans thick pbt cherry keycaps will be a great combo.

Offline neunelfer

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #2427 on: Fri, 06 June 2014, 14:34:37 »
Show Image

Absolutely fantastic!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Excellent use of colour to highlight the HHKB :)

Thanks rowdy!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2428 on: Fri, 06 June 2014, 14:39:29 »
Show Image

Looks so evil my man! Pretty rad to have printed modifiers on there that arent black. :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2429 on: Sat, 07 June 2014, 19:56:18 »
The latest attire:

67341-0

I should probably dig the Gas Mask keycaps out again ...

Offline anoxy

• Deal with it
« Reply #2430 on: Sat, 07 June 2014, 20:03:45 »
Show Image

Where did you acquire those blank mods? I don't have a topre board, but I'd like something similar for my mx.

Offline Smasher816

• HHKB Master
« Reply #2431 on: Sat, 07 June 2014, 23:15:13 »
I'm pretty sure they are just the stock mods that come with the blank white HHKB keycaps.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #2432 on: Sun, 08 June 2014, 00:42:33 »
Yes, those are blank mods from the white blank HHKB set, along with alphas from the white printed set.

For MX, I guess you'd try to do the same thing.  Mix n match printed and blank keysets that are hopefully of the same profile and material.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #2433 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 01:24:36 »
I was very very very bored today, and colorful keyboards help!... and I did some crazy things with my HHKB... It's kind of loco... I tend to prefer more uniform and balanced styles (at least it's 5 of each color). I don't know how long it'll last that way, but it's fun for now :P

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2434 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 01:48:12 »
I was very very very bored today, and colorful keyboards help!... and I did some crazy things with my HHKB... It's kind of loco... I tend to prefer more uniform and balanced styles (at least it's 5 of each color). I don't know how long it'll last that way, but it's fun for now :P

Show Image

It would be interesting to see a Topre Handarbeit :eek:

Offline redskull

« Reply #2435 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 05:01:17 »

Show Image

eh, whats wrong with your spacebars?  :p :))

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #2436 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 05:08:50 »

Show Image

If only I had the luxury to do crazy stuff like this with my Topre board.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2437 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 05:27:13 »
It would be interesting to see a Topre Handarbeit :eek:

That would look soooo damn good... If only I had like 2 more blank sets, I could probably do it too...

eh, whats wrong with your spacebars?  :p :))

It's special, that's what :P ;)

If only I had the luxury to do crazy stuff like this with my Topre board.

:P Dood, HHKB Viking is an awesome title! Love it, mang :thumb:

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #2438 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 05:28:21 »
:P Dood, HHKB Viking is an awesome title! Love it, mang :thumb:
Thanks dood  :cool:

Offline hehenri

« Reply #2439 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 05:32:10 »

Show Image

I want HHKB so much, and this ain't helping at all  :))

And those blank caps are just so nice  :thumb:

Offline bexleycorona

« Reply #2440 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 05:32:46 »

GE Marquette | Rosewill RK-9000 | Rosewill Apollo 9100 | Realforce 87U "EK Edition" 45g Uniform | Unicomp Ultra Classic Black Buckling Spring | Realforce 87U SE07T0 Variable | Dolch PAC65

Offline beartung

« Reply #2441 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 10:20:28 »

Show Image

Awesome!! You got all the beauties!

By the way, any chance your black CC for sell or trade?
Looking for Topre Orangesicle CC & Topre Limoncello CC

Offline b7ad

• ゆめうつつ
    • mechblog
« Reply #2442 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 16:59:35 »
Newest member to my Topre family  ;D

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #2443 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 17:11:25 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

It's so pretty! Did it come with the pink modifiers? I'm absolutely loving my Topre boards* but the difficulty in finding caps sure does make me appreciate the widespread adoption of MX  :))
(*so nice to say boards and not board!)
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
MICE >>
More
COMPUTER >>
More

Offline b7ad

• ゆめうつつ
    • mechblog
« Reply #2444 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 17:21:23 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

It's so pretty! Did it come with the pink modifiers? I'm absolutely loving my Topre boards* but the difficulty in finding caps sure does make me appreciate the widespread adoption of MX  :))
(*so nice to say boards and not board!)

The board is from Amazon, have had the keyset for some time  :)

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2445 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 20:02:05 »
And those blank caps are just so nice  :thumb:

Thankies!!!

Show Image

Show Image

I RIKE! You just have to switch those spacebars, mang.

Awesome!! You got all the beauties!

By the way, any chance your black CC for sell or trade?

Thank you! And sorry, I have no current plans to sell my novelty caps :(

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

So clean. So fresh. They look great. They look so soft and gentle... if that even makes sense...

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2446 on: Wed, 11 June 2014, 23:44:57 »
Well... that last HHKB theme didn't last long... it was just too much for me... but then again, this one ain't too calm either, but better.

Offline b7ad

• ゆめうつつ
    • mechblog
« Reply #2447 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 03:52:16 »
So clean. So fresh. They look great. They look so soft and gentle... if that even makes sense...

Thanks man  :D

Well... that last HHKB theme didn't last long... it was just too much for me... but then again, this one ain't too calm either, but better.

Show Image

Awesome, quite a collection of RF blanks and that 23u   :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2448 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 05:40:52 »

Show Image

I like the right side of that picture :)

And the left side.

And the middle :D

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #2449 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 07:19:45 »
I just 55g'ed this type-s.  Type-s 45g felt much lighter than a stock hhkb.  Now it feels very niiiiizzzeeee.

Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)