Author Topic: 【Preorder】Qeeke Studio KR-081-75% Aluminum/Unique Wheel/Cyberpunk Packaging Box  (Read 4392 times)

Offline Qeeke Studio™

Hi

This is Will from Qeeke Studio.

We have a couple of dozens samples a while ago, and after 2weeks test, the products proved itself to be worthy.

So right now we are happy to start the preorder for Qeeke KR-081 75% Aluminum Keyboard. Please search us on google. www.qeekestudio.com

Specifications:
Aluminium Fuselage/ Gateron Switch/ Dynamic RGB Lighting
75% Layout/ Bluetooth/ 2.4G/ Type-C Connection
Fully Programmable/ Mac/ Windows/ Connect Up to 3 Devices
6° Stand/ 8000mAh Battery/ Gasket Mount/ PBT Keycaps

Price:
$229.99 for Keyboard+Switch+Keycaps (Discount Code: QEEKE2022)
$20-$50 for Shipping

Shipping:
Shipping will be from China factory. Each set weighs about 3 kg with packaging.

Dedline/Payment:
The Preorder will end this month, your trust is much appreciated.

Lead time:
20th-31st March

If you have any question, please leave a comment down below, or send emails to our mailbox on the website.

« Last Edit: Fri, 25 February 2022, 20:05:51 by Qeeke Studio™ »

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
Approved sorry for the delay
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline Neodeus

Link to the website?

Offline bigdonnerz

Wrong audience lads

Offline Alejo1707

• Gimme some more caps!
What is this dumpster fire? And why do I have to download a PDF to see what this is even about?

Offline Qeeke Studio™

Approved sorry for the delay

Thank you so much!

Offline Qeeke Studio™

The packaging box.

Offline Qeeke Studio™

Wrong audience lads

Sorry, how do you mean?

Offline Qeeke Studio™

What is this dumpster fire? And why do I have to download a PDF to see what this is even about?

Sorry, did not know how to include the picture in the post.  :'(

Offline Qeeke Studio™

Can anybody share some thoughts?

Offline Shot4213

Does this support durock stabs?

Offline ken_kaneqwi

Can anybody share some thoughts?
Using the blocker as a place to store the receiver and the cat at the back of the board are the two things I really liked.

You have mentioned that the keycaps are JDA profile. I have never heard of this profile. I suggest that you put up some comparisons with common profiles, if possible, with both schematics and actual samples.
The keycaps look nice except for the unusual shift and enter keys, the extra lines just make them look busy with contributing to either function or form. The potential mix-and-match of text, icon, and text+icon bottom row is slightly off putting.
Is there a functional reason behind going with different type of rubber feet? Another long strip instead of the two circular ones would've looked better, at least to me.
The weight of the keyboard, either fully assembled or barebones, would be more useful than the weight of the entire packaging.
The bottom cutout for the RGB looks a bit tacky and out of place with this design.

I don't think people buy keyboards for their packaging, it does not warrant a mention in the title; specially when you have lots of other things that you could put there instead.
You do not need to and should not put up fake reviews. You haven't sold a single product yet and the names are very generic. There is no way to actually put up an review. It is evident that the reviews are not real.