geekhack Community > geekhack Media

Post your Topre Keyboard

<< < (2100/2120) > >>

phinix:
My first hhkb :)

ejewell89:

--- Quote from: phinix on Mon, 18 April 2022, 18:10:20 ---My first hhkb :)

(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---

topre gang. the most expensive keyboards we keep looking stock

phinix:

--- Quote from: ejewell89 on Thu, 21 April 2022, 11:08:21 ---
--- Quote from: phinix on Mon, 18 April 2022, 18:10:20 ---My first hhkb :)

(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---

topre gang. the most expensive keyboards we keep looking stock

--- End quote ---

Yeah, so many hhkb users - how do you guys handle arrow cluster position - it drove me nuts, couldn't get used to.

E3E:

--- Quote from: phinix on Mon, 18 April 2022, 18:10:20 ---Yeah, so many hhkb users - how do you guys handle arrow cluster position - it drove me nuts, couldn't get used to.

--- End quote ---

I prefer RF over HHKB (shots fired)

but I actually really liked the diamond arrow cluster orientation with the HHKB's FN layer.  I used to program my 60s with my own arrow placement but started replicating the HHKB function layer layout after I got mine.

I will always prefer dedicated arrows, but I do find it very usable

Oh yeah, and I bought this thing to essentially give me all the keys the HHKB lacks in a dedicated cluster. I take these two around when I travel.

Decked it out with hipro to match even if the legends make it look ridiculous

phinix:

--- Quote from: E3E on Tue, 26 April 2022, 04:14:30 ---
--- Quote from: phinix on Mon, 18 April 2022, 18:10:20 ---Yeah, so many hhkb users - how do you guys handle arrow cluster position - it drove me nuts, couldn't get used to.

--- End quote ---

I prefer RF over HHKB (shots fired)

but I actually really liked the diamond arrow cluster orientation with the HHKB's FN layer.  I used to program my 60s with my own arrow placement but started replicating the HHKB function layer layout after I got mine.

I will always prefer dedicated arrows, but I do find it very usable

Show Image

Oh yeah, and I bought this thing to essentially give me all the keys the HHKB lacks in a dedicated cluster. I take these two around when I travel.

Decked it out with hipro to match even if the legends make it look ridiculous

--- End quote ---

Wow, that BFK looks sick :)

I also prefer RF (trying to buy 87u now), but I loved hhkb so much that I think I will have to go back to it in the future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version