geekhack Marketplace > Clueboard

Modern Selectric (Now Available!)

(1/4) > >>

skullydazed:
One of the things I would like to do is have keysets always available in my store. To that end I have placed an order with SP for Modern Selectric Black. The first time around the black keys didn't get as much love as I would have liked, and the Ergodox set didn't even get made. I should have keys in hand in March and they will be available shortly thereafter. I have sets in hand and available on my store!

https://shop.clueboard.co/Modern-Selectric/

Here's what each set looks like this time around:

ari:
Are these full sets only, or are you gonna sell modifier kits and such?

n__dles:

--- Quote from: ari on Tue, 01 December 2015, 23:50:19 ---Are these full sets only, or are you gonna sell modifier kits and such?

--- End quote ---
And is there a possibility of adding a child kit with printed mods in place of the shapes?
Thanks for giving us slackers a second chance!!  :thumb:

skullydazed:

--- Quote from: n__dles on Tue, 01 December 2015, 23:53:22 ---
--- Quote from: ari on Tue, 01 December 2015, 23:50:19 ---Are these full sets only, or are you gonna sell modifier kits and such?

--- End quote ---
And is there a possibility of adding a child kit with printed mods in place of the shapes?
Thanks for giving us slackers a second chance!!  :thumb:

--- End quote ---

Looks like the crash ate my previous reply. For posterity's sake here's my answer the best I can remember it:

I may do a set with text mods in the future, but I feel like it wouldn't be a Modern Selectric set. The icons are inherent to the design.

ika:
IIRC MS Black wasn't popular because it was super expensive compared to the base set. Hopefully this will not be reflected in your price here, because I think the black version looks much better than the blue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version