geekhack Marketplace > The Keyboard Company

November News

(1/2) > >>

Bruce:
Hello.

I hope all you guys in The States are enjoying Thanksgiving.

It's been a busy month - we've expanded our offices and taken on a new guy so I'm sorry that I haven't kept up to date too well.
Our website has been a little neglected but there are a lot of new things coming along, which should be 'live' on the site by the end of next week.

In stock now - we have a couple of nice keyboards from Cherry. MX1800 with Blacks and a pretty slick looking MX3000 in black, with blacks and blank tops.

Arriving next week -  we have a shipment of goodies from these guys:- http://www.sealshield.com
They do keyboards and mice that you can put through the dishwasher - and with anti-bacterial built in. We're getting a lot of demand for these with Swine Flu - and the general perception that our health service needs cleaning up.
We've had the basic model for a while now but this is a big expansion of the range. The wireless ones and very small little ones - which we call Seal Pups.

And Due soon...
Big Filco shipment.
Unfortunately a little behind original ETA but leaving the factory next week, due early January.
This is our first consignment of 105 key Filco boards. Printed UK style. NKRO on all and blacks, blues, Browns to chose from.
Also some more Tenkeyless in US style. And a couple of little Pink things too.

I was sorely tempted to fly these in to make it for Christmas - but in the end we went for sea because although it takes 4-5 weeks door to door, it saves a noticeable amount on each unit. So apologies to anyone who has been patiently waiting.

ricercar:
I like your site. Can you give me a clue on shipping to the USA? xxx per pound?

Bruce:
ricercar, thank you.
If this rain doesn't stop soon i'll be offering to jump on a plane and deliver by hand. LOL

If you want to know what shipping cost is going to be - go on there, load up your cart with whatever you fancy and check out. You do the carriage bit before you hit the secure bit so just cancel out. We won't have snatched your details or anything. It will work it to the penny, then multiply by 1.65 for dollars.
There are two options on there depending how much of a hurry you're in. Royal Mail takes about a week and on a Cherry 3000 which grosses at 1.2KG (Sorry America - that's about  2.6lb I think) it comes to $34.

danbee:
Cool, looking forward to ordering a UK Filco with browns :)

xyzzy:

--- Quote from: Bruce;136709 ---In stock now - we have a couple of nice keyboards from Cherry. MX1800 with Blacks and a pretty slick looking MX3000 in black, with blacks and blank tops.
--- End quote ---

Now if you could get the MX1800 in black (blank or lettered) and with the choice of brown or blue switches, it would be a serious competitor for the tenkeyless Filco.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version