geekhack Marketplace > KeyClack

[GB] M65-A | Made with RAMA.WORKS (Complete)

<< < (722/723) > >>

rys:

--- Quote from: swangful on Mon, 25 March 2019, 11:40:20 ---KBD65 PCB supports a few layouts, for some reason KBDfans didnt put that on their site. The KBD67 board itself does have a blocker, which the PCB supports that layout.
My KBD65 PCB is still going strong with no issues. USB-C is always an option at least.. :(

--- End quote ---
Is the USB-C version otherwise identical to the micro USB version? I'm worried about the USB-C port lining up correctly and fitting into the opening in the top case.

ninjinphu:
Finally got the board installed and noticed one of my stabilizer bars had come loose. It's the clear screw in ones from Zeal. Is there any way to replace/fix a stabilizer without unsoldering an entire board?

pixelpusher:

--- Quote from: ninjinphu on Tue, 25 June 2019, 10:27:20 ---Finally got the board installed and noticed one of my stabilizer bars had come loose. It's the clear screw in ones from Zeal. Is there any way to replace/fix a stabilizer without unsoldering an entire board?

--- End quote ---

use a small flathead screwdriver or tweezers and push the bar back into the plastic clip.  I have a board where the stabilizer pops loose every single time (zeal stabilizer) I remove a cap, and I've managed to pop it back in about 10 times now.

Brammm87:

--- Quote from: ninjinphu on Tue, 25 June 2019, 10:27:20 ---Finally got the board installed and noticed one of my stabilizer bars had come loose. It's the clear screw in ones from Zeal. Is there any way to replace/fix a stabilizer without unsoldering an entire board?

--- End quote ---
If you can get your hands on one (a crafty sister or mother or buy one on amazon): use a small crochet hook

ninjinphu:

--- Quote from: Brammm87 on Fri, 28 June 2019, 01:07:53 ---

--- End quote ---
If you can get your hands on one (a crafty sister or mother or buy one on amazon): use a small crochet hook

--- End quote ---

100% that is what I need. Thank you!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version