geekhack Marketplace > KeyClack

[GB] GMK Soware (Complete)

<< < (2/16) > >>

jchan94:
Hi everyone,

The GB ends in 24 hours from now. After that, I will start the payment process with GMK on Monday.

We'll be getting samples and such to make sure it looks good and progress will be posted here. Thanks to 55 people that joined so far. We'll have extras available, and starting on Feb 7, the price of the set will be $135. Once we receive the set, it will be $149.00, assuming stock is available.

Lastly, thanks to those who have sent good vibes/wishes my way. I truly appreciate it.

Giorgio:
scoops only?? please add homing bars  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Slash Emperor:

--- Quote from: Giorgio on Fri, 27 January 2017, 05:13:27 ---scoops only?? please add homing bars  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

--- End quote ---

Might want to bring that up with the Chinese GB runners, since the international GB through Keyclack is a proxy.

CommonCurt:
win8/10 Winkeys?

Giorgio:

--- Quote from: Slash Emperor on Fri, 27 January 2017, 08:52:57 ---
--- Quote from: Giorgio on Fri, 27 January 2017, 05:13:27 ---scoops only?? please add homing bars  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

--- End quote ---

Might want to bring that up with the Chinese GB runners, since the international GB through Keyclack is a proxy.

--- End quote ---

That's what a proxy is for! I'm not gonna bother directly the group leader. Maybe he has already talked about that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version