geekhack Marketplace > zFrontier

Announcement regarding the Maxkey Nuclear SA keyset group buy

<< < (3/3)

zF_ScrambledEggz:

--- Quote from: hailong88 on Sun, 03 December 2017, 21:51:34 ---Dear Zfrontier and Maxkey,

Iam not buy the Nuclear set but I buy Superhero I set.And like this set the color of Superhero I also not right as render and my expectation. I am very disappointed about the quality of product as well as quality control of Maxkey and Zfrontier. Thus, I already request a refund and it has been approved by Zfrontier.

But the fact that I used 10$ coupon to buy the set and Zfrontier did not give me the coupon back. Now you also give all customers buy Nuclear set a coupon and I feel it very unfair to me. I lost 10$ coupon by refunded and now Zfrontier only sorry for the Nuclear set but Superhero I. It is not the way you guys can do a good business.?!

--- End quote ---

Hi, this is scrambledeggz from zFrontier.  :)

Regarding your issue, please send an email to support@zfrontier.com and make sure to have your order No. included in your email. Also, Maxkey refused to have superhero returned or refunded.

Ralph Furley:
The original colour scheme is much more saturated and vivid. What you ended up with is washed out and maybe dosn't suit the intended theme either.

hailong88:

--- Quote from: Ralph Furley on Mon, 04 December 2017, 12:21:23 ---The original colour scheme is much more saturated and vivid. What you ended up with is washed out and maybe dosn't suit the intended theme either.

--- End quote ---

Thank you very much, I already sent them an email with full information needed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version