Author Topic: [IC] GMK ThinkCaps // Starts November 16  (Read 143016 times)

Offline godofdeath

Re: [IC] GMK ThinkCaps
« Reply #150 on: Thu, 21 May 2020, 15:21:15 »
F13 please

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Offline voodoo6k

• Formerly voodoo5
« Reply #151 on: Thu, 21 May 2020, 15:53:24 »
F13 please

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Unlocked at 500 novelties sold! ;D

Offline godofdeath

« Reply #152 on: Thu, 21 May 2020, 20:26:26 »
wait why is the vertical enter key r2/r3 on the novelties?
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 May 2020, 20:29:11 by godofdeath »

Offline voodoo6k

• Formerly voodoo5
« Reply #153 on: Thu, 21 May 2020, 21:28:27 »

Sorry... I'm not sure I understand your question.
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 May 2020, 21:45:46 by voodoo6k »

Offline godofdeath

« Reply #154 on: Thu, 21 May 2020, 22:04:44 »

Sorry I meant accent kit, looked up saw novelty typed novelty.

Render of accent kit shows vertical enter key for numpad as r2/r3, it would be r4 right?

Offline voodoo6k

• Formerly voodoo5
« Reply #155 on: Thu, 21 May 2020, 22:07:06 »

Sorry I meant accent kit, looked up saw novelty typed novelty.

Render of accent kit shows vertical enter key for numpad as r2/r3, it would be r4 right?

You're right! I will correct it tomorrow. Thanks

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #156 on: Thu, 21 May 2020, 22:42:18 »
More
Those numbers in your post don't add up. In the Imgur link there is only 293 ISO users.  Yet somehow your numbers state "244 out of 503 surveyed ISO  ...etc etc"
Even taking your numbers at face value.
Majority, if not all ISO layouts you've stated does not use an R3 |\ .Yet, it is taking a key away from the UK ISO users which is " 173 out of 503 surveyed ISO users, or 34%." - your figures

Thanks for checking the data yourself and taking the critical approach here — I appreciate it.

At the time of writing that post, the data I had to go off were the respondents' country numbers from the survey. Despite the fact that the total ended up being higher than the number of self-reported ISO users, I decided that this would be good enough, since it's not the exact numbers that matter, but rather the relative distribution between the different countries / national layouts. This is why at first I was reluctant to cite the precise numbers in the post and not just the percentages, but I decided to do so anyway exactly because I wanted others to be able to check my calculations.

In the meantime, I've tried to do my due diligence by reaching out to the author of the 2020 Megasurvey, /u/blockedbyte, to obtain the raw results of the survey. I wanted to do this so I could conduct a more precise analysis by taking into account just the countries/layouts of self-reported ISO users (the 293 you mentioned). However, I've yet to receive a response, and the other person who was involved in the survey, /u/dont_settle, said that they've also been unable to reach the author and get the raw data.

So I'm afraid that the best data we currently have is the country distribution, which is what I used in the post. I believe it to be representative nonetheless since, again, it's the ratios that matter. If I do get the more detailed data from the survey, I'll be sure to update my post accordingly. For the time being, I've edited out the potentially confusing wording about user numbers (thanks for pointing that out).

Majority, if not all ISO layouts you've stated does not use an R3 |\ .
If you check the layouts I mentioned in the first footnote in that post again, all of them do in fact use either a R3 \| key or a R4 <> key. This is in line with what I said about them being partially supported, so my original statement is not incorrect.

I took issue with the misrepresentation of the figures and stating them as facts. There weren't even 503 self identified ISO users.
Of the 293 self-identified users, for all is known in the data, 100% of them could be UK/ISO or 100% of them could be FR AZERTY users.

I also take issue with you (and DeplotedVespene) instead of proposing options to give ALL ISO some compatibility in this thread and others, (E.g. requesting an extra key or side printing like old kits like GMK Muted or having R3 ~# and R4 <> (where 83% of users will have partial compatibility - your numbers (49% + 34%)). you propose to take away compatibility from others

Really liked this kit but will not be getting it if the only option is an R3 |\.
Also going to drop this now, as this is not an ISO discussion thread and any more would be disrespectful to the Designer

I apologize for diverting the thread again, but I felt that it would be worthwhile to close out this discussion on a meaningful note.

You'll be happy to hear that I've managed to obtained the raw data from the r/MK Megasurvey 2020 (thanks to the authors, u/blockedbyte and u/Stopped_Lurker). You can find the relevant figures, as well as a detailed analysis of the ISO user distribution, at the following link. I invite you to check the data for correctness.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vyY5EjTfzo6YXp_xwQYN_ffcoB0fXdNl8nc0WDteobs/edit?usp=sharing

As you can see, the data corroborates all of my original statements and assumptions from the post. Not only that, but the number of actual, self-identified ISO users covered by R3 \|, R4 <> is even higher than was at first apparent: 56% (70% with US ISO) instead of 49%. Meanwhile, the number of ISO users covered by R3 #~, R4 \| actually went down from 34% to 19.5%.

On another note, I was surprised to see how many US ISO users there actually are out in the wild. It's a lot more than I thought. In fact, they're pretty much as common as German and UK users.

Show Image

First, thank you for the info.

The main issue with how you presented the data is that a user's location does not indicate which layout they use.

For example, ISO users in Canada do not necessarily use a "Canadian" layout (they could be living abroad). Same goes for the US, obviously.

What I gather from this survey is that most ISO users (outside the US) are located in the UK, Germany, Sweden, the rest of the Scandinavian countries, and so on.

Besides, I rather go by recent group buy statistics than user location or layout. Because it's how many kits you think you will sell that dictates MOQ, not demographics directly.

About nine months ago I summarized Base kit ISO coverage in 28 different GMK group buys.  You can see a table of my findings in GMK Cafe's IC.

I was looking for these 10 keys, trying to get a feeling for bare-bones ISO support.  Perhaps a few other supporting keycaps were there and I just wasn't looking for them.  For example 1.75u shift. 

« Last Edit: Fri, 22 May 2020, 22:06:31 by dvorcol »

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #157 on: Fri, 22 May 2020, 06:20:38 »

The main issue with how you presented the data is that a user's location does not indicate which layout they use.

For example, ISO users in Canada do not necessarily use a "Canadian" layout (they could be living abroad). Same goes for the US, obviously.

What I gather from this survey is that most ISO users (outside the US) are located in the UK, Germany, Sweden, the rest of the Scandinavian countries, and so on.

Besides, I rather go by recent group buy statistics than user location or layout. Because it's how many kits you think you will sell that dictates MOQ, not demographics directly.

Thank you for the feedback.

The country/layout breakdown should be taken at face value, because the dataset we have access to (as large as it is, with 1900 responses) didn't have a specific question for layout variants. Оf course, you're free to interpret the data however you like, and you're certainly correct that there isn't a 1:1 correspondence between a user's country of residence and the layout that they use. However, I don't think this makes any considerable impact on the result and conclusions of the analysis.

The important takeaway of the layout part of the analysis is that R3 \|, R4 <> seems to be the better option by a large margin, even when taking into account the potential discrepancy between location and layout (which almost certainly does exist). And, honestly, choosing to ignore the remaining data because of that discrepancy seems like intentionally choosing not to see the forest for the trees.

But let's give you the benefit of the doubt and consider a near worst-case scenario, where what you said is truer to a much larger degree than it is IRL. I'll primarily use the US as an example, since I think we can all agree that it's the most unexpected result, and there's a lot of expats living in the US (more than in any other country from the list). A lot of those expats are yellow-group-layout users to boot: there's a total of around 50–60 million Brits, Brazilians and others living in the US, Canada and Australia. Even if you take all of the surveyed ISO users in the US, remove them from the green pile, and add them to the yellow pile together with users from Canada and Australia, it's still not nearly as large enough as the remaining users in the green group (it comes out to 56% vs 35% in favor of R3 \|, R4 <>). This is a near worst-case scenario, because we're assuming that none of the self-reported ISO users in the US use a US ISO layout, and that all of them instead fall into the R3 #~, R4 \| category. Even then, R3 \|, R4 <> wins out by a considerable margin, which is pretty conclusive in my opinion.

The point is that the way it's been done in a lot of past group buys (usually R3 #~, R4 \| or R3 \|, R4 \|) is not perfect, and actual user data seems to back that up beyond any reasonable margin of error.

Just because something has been done a certain way in the past, doesn't mean that way is good. If that weren't the case, we would still be using Windows logos in all GMK sets. Change is good.

P.S. Unless the same set is run twice, each time with a different option for the ISO keys (but otherwise staying largely the same), looking at GB sales as an indicator for this doesn't mean much, since different sets/colorways enjoy different levels of popularity (and even the same set running at different times of the year, or at different points during the community's growth).
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 July 2020, 11:54:08 by konstantin »

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #158 on: Fri, 22 May 2020, 08:00:02 »
ISO layouts are so many and so diverse that there is no a cheap alternative to really offer any reasonable coverage. The UK layout is a US layout variantion with an ISO enter; but, it is not representative of ISO variants so please do not call it ISO. Its keys do not match any other European layout.

Offline voodoo6k

• Formerly voodoo5
« Reply #159 on: Fri, 22 May 2020, 08:32:34 »

Thank you for the feedback.

The country/layout breakdown should be taken at face value, because the dataset we have access to (as large as it is, with 1900 responses) didn't have a specific question for layout variants. Оf course, you're free to interpret the data however you like, and you're certainly correct that there isn't a 1:1 correspondence between a user's country of residence and the layout that they use. However, I don't think this makes any considerable impact on the result and conclusions of the analysis.

[...]

Just because something has been done a certain way in the past, doesn't mean that way is good. If that weren't the case, we would still be using Windows logos in all GMK sets. Change is good.

P.S. Unless the same set is run twice, each time with a different option for the ISO keys (but otherwise staying largely the same), looking at GB sales as an indicator for this doesn't mean much, since different sets/colorways enjoy different levels of popularity (and even the same set running at different times of the year, or at different points during the community's growth).

I may have been unclear. When I look at past group buy statistics, I mean the number of ISO and international kit sales relative to base set or alphas.

ISO layouts are so many and so diverse that there is no a cheap alternative to really offer any reasonable coverage. The UK layout is a US layout variantion with an ISO enter; but, it is not representative of ISO variants so please do not call it ISO. Its keys do not match any other European layout.

You're right and I will change the title from "Icon mods / ISO" kit to "Icon mods / ISO-UK".
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 May 2020, 08:43:10 by voodoo6k »

Offline depletedvespene

• Old, used-up vespene geyser.
    • Keyboard-related resources.
« Reply #160 on: Fri, 22 May 2020, 10:12:10 »

You're making the same mistake of conflating a physical layout variant ("ISO" as opposed to "ANSI") with a national layout ("English (UK)") that whoever may call it (plain) "ISO". This is why it's much better to be a bit pedant and say "English (UK) over ISO", "English (US) over ANSI", etcetera.

Offline voodoo6k

• Formerly voodoo5
« Reply #161 on: Fri, 22 May 2020, 12:02:55 »
ISO:

To help keep this thread on topic, I will ask those interested to please start a new thread about ISO layouts/kits/naming conventions, etc.

I will take into consideration all the suggestions that were made, but further discussion is unlikely to influence the kits for this group buy.

Thanks! ;)

Offline wil

« Reply #162 on: Fri, 22 May 2020, 13:44:57 »
love the set. any chance of 3u spacebars? especially in the nice greyblue accent color.

Offline PlastikSchnittstelle

« Reply #163 on: Fri, 22 May 2020, 13:47:22 »
I though GMK does not have a 3U sb mold, right? I would be happy to hear that Im wrong.

Offline wil

« Reply #164 on: Fri, 22 May 2020, 14:03:48 »
I though GMK does not have a 3U sb mold, right? I would be happy to hear that Im wrong.

they do. og spacebars round 2 and minimall will be running kits with 3u spacebars

Offline PlastikSchnittstelle

« Reply #165 on: Fri, 22 May 2020, 14:09:08 »
NICE!

I like small spacebar builds.

Offline voodoo6k

• Formerly voodoo5
« Reply #166 on: Fri, 22 May 2020, 14:22:00 »
This set already has a 3u spacebar in the Minila kit. That kit will soon become an Extension for all exotic 60% (Minila, split, Yoda, etc.)

Offline wil

« Reply #167 on: Fri, 22 May 2020, 14:58:20 »
This set already has a 3u spacebar in the Minila kit. That kit will soon become an Extension for all exotic 60% (Minila, split, Yoda, etc.)

apologies! my eyes glossed over that kit. still would love to see 3u in the accent color that's in the regular spacebar kit

Offline voodoo6k

• Formerly voodoo5
« Reply #168 on: Fri, 22 May 2020, 16:43:09 »

apologies! my eyes glossed over that kit. still would love to see 3u in the accent color that's in the regular spacebar kit

No problem. It's actually quite helpful to see everyone's first reactions. As we put more and more time into a group buy, it's easy to lose touch with how it comes off.

I would like to see spacebars of every sizes in both black and blue colours, but we always prioritize the alpha colour when a choice must be made.

Offline LXVRGS

« Reply #169 on: Fri, 22 May 2020, 20:00:45 »
in for multiple rgb mod kits excited to see that offered

Offline beyonddc

« Reply #170 on: Sat, 23 May 2020, 15:43:08 »
This brings back memory.  Kind of interested...

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #171 on: Sat, 23 May 2020, 20:23:06 »
ISO:

To help keep this thread on topic, I will ask those interested to please start a new thread about ISO layouts/kits/naming conventions, etc.

I will take into consideration all the suggestions that were made, but further discussion is unlikely to influence the kits for this group buy.

Thanks! ;)

Constant bumps are always a good thing for a IC thread. Even if they come at the cost of some off-topic posts, let the people free off some tension out of the quarantine.  :p

Offline voodoo6k

• Formerly voodoo5
« Reply #172 on: Sun, 24 May 2020, 12:58:33 »
I haven't published it yet, but Minila->Extension:

This hypothetical kit is more of a 60% extension (Split SB/BS, Minila, Yoda, Alice). I'm in contact with TEX to see whether they could machine the GHB keys for Yoda (buyers would opt in or out).

Windowed keys could be nice... open to suggestions.

Offline CustomerSupport

• 🕸 developer
    • Discord
« Reply #173 on: Tue, 26 May 2020, 20:43:18 »
Very nice and classic colorway!

Offline IBMweMissU

« Reply #174 on: Wed, 27 May 2020, 05:53:28 »

Show Image

This hypothetical kit is more of a 60% extension (Split SB/BS, Minila, Yoda, Alice). I'm in contact with TEX to see whether they could machine the GHB keys for Yoda (buyers would opt in or out).

If Tex can support with machined GHB for Yoda/Shinobi, it'd be excellent! This is just getting better and better!

Offline voodoo6k

• Formerly voodoo5
« Reply #175 on: Wed, 27 May 2020, 09:31:09 »

Show Image

If Tex can support with machined GHB for Yoda/Shinobi, it'd be excellent! This is just getting better and better!

Yoda and Kodachi only. Shinobi uses 0.75u keys so most if not all aftermarket keysets won't fit.

Offline fatpolomanjr

« Reply #176 on: Thu, 28 May 2020, 02:09:51 »
When you say Opt-In for machine punched GHB keys, do we get two sets of GHB for an increase in cost, or is it the one set gets punched? For reference, TEX included two sets of keys for their custom Yoda keyset. You're not TEX, obviously, but it helps to know, for planning purposes.

I mentioned earlier in this thread that I've already cut and grinded some WoB cherry doubleshots of my own, so it doesn't really affect me that much either way.
Some guys keep on saying they believe in Jesus, and keep doing a lot of shameful things.
Current GH Classified Post (LF Arcade Floor, Garbield and CYM Otter and Keyng)

Offline IBMweMissU

« Reply #177 on: Thu, 28 May 2020, 02:30:37 »

Show Image

Yoda and Kodachi only. Shinobi uses 0.75u keys so most if not all aftermarket keysets won't fit.

Yes, I know that the top 0.75u row won't be supported, but the rest could be, so machined GHB (additional) would be nice.

Offline voodoo6k

• Formerly voodoo5
« Reply #178 on: Thu, 28 May 2020, 08:18:37 »

Show Image

Yes, I know that the top 0.75u row won't be supported, but the rest could be, so machined GHB (additional) would be nice.

Sounds good

When you say Opt-In for machine punched GHB keys, do we get two sets of GHB for an increase in cost, or is it the one set gets punched? For reference, TEX included two sets of keys for their custom Yoda keyset. You're not TEX, obviously, but it helps to know, for planning purposes.

I mentioned earlier in this thread that I've already cut and grinded some WoB cherry doubleshots of my own, so it doesn't really affect me that much either way.

You either get the Extension kit with regular GHB keys as shown above, or opt in to the Extension kit with machined GHB keys. We will send them to TEX in one batch, TEX sends it back to us and we relay them to the buyers, probably a few weeks later (or something along those lines). We haven't worked how much it would cost yet.

TEX is very busy right now with the Shinobi production.

Offline nu_types

• Formerly Iredeus
« Reply #179 on: Fri, 29 May 2020, 00:14:29 »
I realized this set won't work for the shinobi, even with the custom ghb keys. The arrow keys do not have standard key spacing so custom molds would be needed. These keys would only be useful for Yoda owners, and maybe kodachi owners.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #180 on: Fri, 29 May 2020, 08:39:35 »
I realized this set won't work for the shinobi, even with the custom ghb keys. The arrow keys do not have standard key spacing so custom molds would be needed. These keys would only be useful for Yoda owners, and maybe kodachi owners.

Shinobi requires special keys for the arrows. No set would fit it. Not only this.

You can always keep the stock special keys and replace the others. Enjoy being special.

Offline voodoo6k

• Formerly voodoo5
« Reply #181 on: Fri, 29 May 2020, 08:46:24 »
Hopefully nobody bought a Shinobi thinking they would find an aftermarket keyset...

Offline nu_types

• Formerly Iredeus
« Reply #182 on: Fri, 29 May 2020, 10:33:52 »

Shinobi requires special keys for the arrows. No set would fit it. Not only this.

You can always keep the stock special keys and replace the others. Enjoy being special.

Lol I just mentioned that since people have mentioned the shinobi specifically. Didn't mean to imply that I had the expectation that this set would be compatible. Gear down a bit there bud.

Edit: to be fair I did mention the shinobi early on not realizing that the arrow keys are not standard 1u.
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 May 2020, 10:37:12 by Iredeus »

Offline Lenux

« Reply #183 on: Fri, 29 May 2020, 11:14:37 »
An amazing keycap set !

I think it's my second choice if i can't get my hand on the other keycap set !

Hope it happens ;)

Offline equalunique

« Reply #184 on: Fri, 29 May 2020, 11:44:05 »

Lol I just mentioned that since people have mentioned the shinobi specifically. Didn't mean to imply that I had the expectation that this set would be compatible. Gear down a bit there bud.

Edit: to be fair I did mention the shinobi early on not realizing that the arrow keys are not standard 1u.
The Shinobi's GHB keys also have a lot more plastic cut out from the bottom compared to the Yoda. Can't comment on the Kodachi, but since I've got the Shinobi on hand so I can confirm about that. The 4.5u spacebar is also a problem - I don't believe GMK makes one, but kits for JIS-layout Filco boards do contain them.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #185 on: Fri, 29 May 2020, 15:20:04 »

Sorry bud. I was not trying to make you feel bad. Your comment's wording reads as if the lack of compatibility of this set with your specialty board comes as a surprise. While it is exactly the opposite. You should expect most sets not being compatible with your board. If any that would be a surprise.  :thumb:

Offline shawkes

« Reply #186 on: Sat, 30 May 2020, 20:58:33 »

Show Image

Unfortunately, Kodachi won't work either. Only Yoda. Kodachi also has the dramatic cutout under the GHB keys. (Unless TEX is able to machine those for you I suppose)
« Last Edit: Sat, 30 May 2020, 21:09:15 by shawkes »

Offline voodoo6k

• Formerly voodoo5
« Reply #187 on: Sat, 30 May 2020, 21:33:51 »

Show Image

Unfortunately, Kodachi won't work either. Only Yoda. Kodachi also has the dramatic cutout under the GHB keys. (Unless TEX is able to machine those for you I suppose)

Yes, thank you for pointing that out.

Offline m1gs

« Reply #188 on: Wed, 10 June 2020, 01:01:40 »
is there a timeline for this?

Offline westway

« Reply #189 on: Wed, 10 June 2020, 04:17:13 »
This might be a long shot, but is there any chance R5 could be added to the RGB mods to make it compatible with LightningXI’s upcoming R5 Dolch?

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=106504.0
I second this. It would be great!

Offline voodoo6k

• Formerly voodoo5
« Reply #190 on: Wed, 10 June 2020, 09:29:22 »
This might be a long shot, but is there any chance R5 could be added to the RGB mods to make it compatible with LightningXI’s upcoming R5 Dolch?

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=106504.0
I second this. It would be great!

I can look into it, but doubtful at this point.

I know it's not what you're asking, but note that you can convert Dolch R5 to R4 with Thinkcaps Icons + RGB mods.

is there a timeline for this?

It's literally taking weeks at a time for every email from GMK, and months to get a quote. I'm still waiting for a response on an updated version of the kits.

As far as I'm concerned, the timeline is as soon as possible. Probably Q3/Q4, at this pace.

Offline shawkes

« Reply #191 on: Fri, 12 June 2020, 20:03:44 »

It's literally taking weeks at a time for every email from GMK, and months to get a quote. I'm still waiting for a response on an updated version of the kits.

As far as I'm concerned, the timeline is as soon as possible. Probably Q3/Q4, at this pace.

Thank you for continuing to push this forward.

Offline paperassgasket

« Reply #192 on: Tue, 16 June 2020, 10:29:30 »
This is a great lookin set.
Voted on Drop and I'm sharing it around the internets in the hope it drums up some more interest.

Offline voodoo6k

• Formerly voodoo5
« Reply #193 on: Tue, 16 June 2020, 12:07:51 »
This is a great lookin set.
Voted on Drop and I'm sharing it around the internets in the hope it drums up some more interest.

Appreciated! :thumb:

I will ramp things up once the new kits are approved. (I don't think I could be any more patient with GMK in this regard...)

Moving forward, one thing we will need to emphasize is the compatibility with special keyboards such as the Yoda, Minila, etc. and the cross compatibility of some kits (Icons, RGB, Accent) with other GMK sets.

Offline voodoo6k

• Formerly voodoo5
« Reply #194 on: Fri, 26 June 2020, 11:22:50 »
Kit changes, based on feedback (see OP for all kits):

• ISO support
  • 2.25u, 2u Shifts moved to Extension kit

• Standalone orthogonal and 40% set
  • Icon mods for 40%, text for ortho
  • 250 MOQ

• Support for Yoda II, Minila, FC660M
  • Opt-in "G H B" cut-out keys for TEX boards
  • Extra (CR) minibars for your ortho/40%/split SB

• Added minibars in blue

• We can add a few more keys
« Last Edit: Sat, 27 June 2020, 07:47:15 by voodoo6k »

Offline IBMweMissU

Re: [IC] GMK ThinkCaps // Updated kits
« Reply #195 on: Sat, 27 June 2020, 06:44:29 »
You deleted the red dot caps ? AND the "Think" novelties? Loved those.
 :(

Bring em back. At least maybe one R4 1.25u "Think"?
« Last Edit: Sat, 27 June 2020, 06:51:32 by IBMweMissU »

Offline voodoo6k

• Formerly voodoo5
« Reply #196 on: Sat, 27 June 2020, 07:43:06 »
You deleted the red dot caps ? AND the "Think" novelties? Loved those.
 :(

Bring em back. At least maybe one R4 1.25u "Think"?

No! These are just the kits that changed. Please refer to the OP for all the kits.  :))

Offline voodoo6k

• Formerly voodoo5
« Reply #197 on: Sun, 28 June 2020, 12:38:03 »
So we finally got the quote from GMK. You can see the updated kits above and in the OP.

Novelties look like they are going to be around $40~45 as shown (250 MOQ). That's a bit expensive/high MOQ for my taste.

Do people really care about the highlighted keys?

I like the dots on the bottom row, personally. Not sure if anybody else wants them...

Offline BloodyMarvel

« Reply #198 on: Sun, 28 June 2020, 12:53:59 »
I'm really only interested in the top row. The rest not so much.

Offline voodoo6k

• Formerly voodoo5
« Reply #199 on: Sun, 28 June 2020, 12:55:12 »
I'm really only interested in the top row. The rest not so much.

Top row dots or media keys?