Author Topic: [IC] Andromeda: Ultra-High-End Sculpted TKL - GB Oct 24  (Read 173000 times)

Offline surfmurder

• MILK
Re: [IC] Andromeda: Ultra-High-End Sculpted TKL - GB Oct 24
« Reply #350 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 16:34:05 »
i want my pcb in pink otherwise im out !!!  :cool:
i am fuming  :-X

I like how it seems remarkable to you that people that pay $750 of their hard earned money on a keyboard are picky. Must be a real epiphany today.

so much this, on a "custom" keyboard even

it's insane how detached from reality some people are, take a step back and read the IC out loud to someone that isn't in the hobby, see how they react when they learn that an "ultra-high-end" "custom" keyboard has ... no customisability.

Not every board has to have a myriad of customizable options. This board was designed because ai03 wanted this board. Their vision is specific, and so is the outcome of the boards design. This is not a rare or polarizing circumstance.

Sure, Duck, LZ and whoever else doesn't have boards with 20 colour options, but they also don't usually make group buys with units in the 3 digits, those designers are within a niche in the hobby itself. I'm glad ai03 made it possible to a greater audience to get into the hobby with the previous boards he's made (mainly talking about the kbdfans collabs), but when you have set such a high standard in terms of quantity and customisibility, I think it's expected for the next boards with similar quantities to be met with such expectations as well.

Sounds like the expectations of yourself and others in this thread are the factor that needs to be checked. What isn't promised isn't offered.

Matrix 1.2og - IDB - Ogre

Offline BapoDonu

« Reply #351 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 16:35:13 »
Jeez I actually don't understand where are those hate from... Sorry for ai03...

First thing first, my friends, this keyboard here, is designed by ai03!!! A I 0 3!!! Do you even understand, or try to understand how big the love he got toward mechanical keyboards and how much effort he put in?? If you haven't heard of what had he achieved, you should. If he chose to do something, there are reasons for it.

Second, did you really understand what is a mechanical keyboard community? Do you understand what does it mean by a community? In a community, people here are doing what the love, what they want to do, what they want to share. People want to get joy from this. People achieved something great in his/her own aspect, by his/her own effort, and want to express the success they have, to send out a piece of positivity to whom may walk by. What builds up this community is the love, the passion, and last but not least, the respect. And yet, NOT HATE.

We should not bring any hate to the place. I understand maybe some of you are having a bad day, or just a sudden bad mood. And that is fine. But before you send out a comment, would you like to consider are your words hurting anyone in some way? Would you like to try to apprehend a bit more what already has been told? Would you like to try to process what is the intention of the OP? But still, by any means, a meaningful, constructive comment, should always be welcomed.

I can't afford this keyboard, either. But at my perspective, all I do is to appreciate, to admire, to respect, the beauty inside this keyboard. I beleve ai03 didn't make this keyboard to extract money. I also believe that he is not making this keyboard just to please you, or just to satisfied you. If you don't like it, and you got some improvement ideas, please do express it. However, if what you got is just some meaningless rant, or some vague comment, maybe you should keep it and dont sent it out, because you will be embarassing yourself.

Anyway, I still hope this group buy goes alright, I hope who are getting this keyboard will enjoy it, and I hope yall have a good day.
thank you

Offline GaNeBaL

« Reply #352 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 16:39:01 »

I like how it seems remarkable to you that people that pay $750 of their hard earned money on a keyboard are picky. Must be a real epiphany today.

it's insane how detached from reality some people are, take a step back and read the IC out loud to someone that isn't in the hobby, see how they react when they learn that an "ultra-high-end" "custom" keyboard has ... no customisability.

How can you even complain about color options when they were TBA until yesterday? It's your own fault that you just assumed that there would be options and then you were let down by your own expectations.

I truly don't care about any of the board to be quite honest, it just seems obvious that people were going to complain about the lack of customisability when you hype up a board this much with such buzzwords and offer 2 colours. You reap what you sow.

Exactly- you reap what you sow. For no reason whatsoever people imagined something and now are disappointed that their fantasies didn't come true. Who's to blame if not they themselves.

not sure if you understood who my "You reap what you sow." was targeted at, but whatever, the only thing to blame are the standards set on the wider market vs. the ones set in a niche keyboard forum : people on GH bought a keyboard that was only visually revealed at post-production (or was it delivery ?), you would try this on kbdfans and you'd be met with a **** tonne of disappointement. This difference is what lead to such a ****show of a thread, make it clear who a board is for, reduce the number of units if you mean to target a niche audience. You'll have a lot more people disappointed at 100 units than you would have at 40...
Seems like you missed the whole point of my comment where I reversed the saying and pointed out that the people who complain are at fault for having expectations for no reason, because details weren't announced other than it would be very expensive.

Imagine showing what appears to be a black proto type and then saying there was no reason to believe there would be a black version lol

the proto pcb was green, i should expect green pcb in production too right
Obsessed with 60%TKLs

Offline Myoth

« Reply #353 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 16:41:51 »

How can you even complain about color options when they were TBA until yesterday? It's your own fault that you just assumed that there would be options and then you were let down by your own expectations.

I truly don't care about any of the board to be quite honest, it just seems obvious that people were going to complain about the lack of customisability when you hype up a board this much with such buzzwords and offer 2 colours. You reap what you sow.

Exactly- you reap what you sow. For no reason whatsoever people imagined something and now are disappointed that their fantasies didn't come true. Who's to blame if not they themselves.

not sure if you understood who my "You reap what you sow." was targeted at, but whatever, the only thing to blame are the standards set on the wider market vs. the ones set in a niche keyboard forum : people on GH bought a keyboard that was only visually revealed at post-production (or was it delivery ?), you would try this on kbdfans and you'd be met with a **** tonne of disappointement. This difference is what lead to such a ****show of a thread, make it clear who a board is for, reduce the number of units if you mean to target a niche audience. You'll have a lot more people disappointed at 100 units than you would have at 40...
Seems like you missed the whole point of my comment where I reversed the saying and pointed out that the people who complain are at fault for having expectations for no reason, because details weren't announced other than it would be very expensive.

No I get that, but the fact that the IC was vague was what lead people to fantasize, I am 100% sure that this would have not happened if the colours were announced at the very start. If it was "made to be silver with beige keycaps" then why was it not explicitly written instead of "TBA" ? Make it clear from the very start. Like I said, people joined a GB of a board that was not pictured, but all the info, apart from how it looked, was available, exactly the contrary this IC.

Offline Sanctified

« Reply #354 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 16:42:57 »

Imagine showing what appears to be a black proto type and then saying there was no reason to believe there would be a black version lol

the proto pcb was green, i should expect green pcb in production too right

NO the Final PCB is black

Offline MediocreTurtle

« Reply #355 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 16:43:23 »

No legit reason, no. Was color mentioned? No. Do we all know that lighting affects photos? Yes. Did you just assume something as fact with no official info stated? Yes.

Offline kaykaybunny

« Reply #356 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 16:44:39 »
Jeez I actually don't understand where are those hate from... Sorry for ai03...

First thing first, my friends, this keyboard here, is designed by ai03!!! A I 0 3!!! Do you even understand, or try to understand how big the love he got toward mechanical keyboards and how much effort he put in?? If you haven't heard of what had he achieved, you should. If he chose to do something, there are reasons for it.

Second, did you really understand what is a mechanical keyboard community? Do you understand what does it mean by a community? In a community, people here are doing what the love, what they want to do, what they want to share. People want to get joy from this. People achieved something great in his/her own aspect, by his/her own effort, and want to express the success they have, to send out a piece of positivity to whom may walk by. What builds up this community is the love, the passion, and last but not least, the respect. And yet, NOT HATE.

We should not bring any hate to the place. I understand maybe some of you are having a bad day, or just a sudden bad mood. And that is fine. But before you send out a comment, would you like to consider are your words hurting anyone in some way? Would you like to try to apprehend a bit more what already has been told? Would you like to try to process what is the intention of the OP? But still, by any means, a meaningful, constructive comment, should always be welcomed.

I can't afford this keyboard, either. But at my perspective, all I do is to appreciate, to admire, to respect, the beauty inside this keyboard. I beleve ai03 didn't make this keyboard to extract money. I also believe that he is not making this keyboard just to please you, or just to satisfied you. If you don't like it, and you got some improvement ideas, please do express it. However, if what you got is just some meaningless rant, or some vague comment, maybe you should keep it and dont sent it out, because you will be embarassing yourself.

Anyway, I still hope this group buy goes alright, I hope who are getting this keyboard will enjoy it, and I hope yall have a good day.
thank you

❤ u're welcome

Offline dededecline

• Linktree
« Reply #357 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 16:45:10 »

No I get that, but the fact that the IC was vague was what lead people to fantasize, I am 100% sure that this would have not happened if the colours were announced at the very start. If it was "made to be silver with beige keycaps" then why was it not explicitly written instead of "TBA" ? Make it clear from the very start. Like I said, people joined a GB of a board that was not pictured, but all the info, apart from how it looked, was available, exactly the contrary this IC.

TBA doesn't mean "I'm hiding this info for hype"

TBA means "I haven't finalized this detail yet"

If you went wild in your fantasies about what TBA meant, that's on you not ai03

Offline pngu

• send noots
« Reply #358 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 16:45:34 »
In a community, people here are doing what the love, what they want to do, what they want to share. People want to get joy from this. People achieved something great in his/her own aspect, by his/her own effort, and want to express the success they have, to send out a piece of positivity to whom may walk by. What builds up this community is the love, the passion, and last but not least, the respect.

Thank you.

Offline grimis

« Reply #359 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 16:45:42 »

No legit reason, no. Was color mentioned? No. Do we all know that lighting affects photos? Yes. Did you just assume something as fact with no official info stated? Yes.

Where did I say anything about assuming as a fact? You said there is no reason to believe something. I said there is based on what was provided. I enver said it was a guarantee or a promise. But your claim that there was absoultely no reason to believe there would be a black version is ridiculous.

I mean, the fact that literally every keyboard that comes out these days offers black as an option is enough reason to believe there would be a black version lol

Offline Myoth

« Reply #360 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 16:47:07 »

Not every board has to have a myriad of customizable options. This board was designed because ai03 wanted this board. Their vision is specific, and so is the outcome of the boards design. This is not a rare or polarizing circumstance.

Sure, Duck, LZ and whoever else doesn't have boards with 20 colour options, but they also don't usually make group buys with units in the 3 digits, those designers are within a niche in the hobby itself. I'm glad ai03 made it possible to a greater audience to get into the hobby with the previous boards he's made (mainly talking about the kbdfans collabs), but when you have set such a high standard in terms of quantity and customisibility, I think it's expected for the next boards with similar quantities to be met with such expectations as well.

Sounds like the expectations of yourself and others in this thread are the factor that needs to be checked. What isn't promised isn't offered.

like I said, I'm not interested in the board, I'm just saying this was expected

Offline Sanctified

« Reply #361 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 16:47:52 »

Where did I say anything about assuming as a fact? You said there is no reason to believe something. I said there is based on what was provided. I enver said it was a guarantee or a promise. But your claim that there was absoultely no reason to believe there would be a black version is ridiculous.

I mean, the fact that literally every keyboard that comes out these days offers black as an option is enough reason to believe there would be a black version lol

Youre free to believe whatever you want, you can't blame the designer for not including it if you're just speculating anyway

Offline GaNeBaL

« Reply #362 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 16:48:31 »

when you assume you make an ass out of u and me
Obsessed with 60%TKLs

Offline grimis

« Reply #363 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 16:49:17 »

Youre free to believe whatever you want, you can't blame the designer for not including it if you're just speculating anyway

If the designer provides a picture of what looks like a black board but is really just a poorly lit grey board and makes no mention of it, it's also his fault.

Offline MediocreTurtle

« Reply #364 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 16:50:10 »

Again, no reason. You thought up something. Colors weren't announced, specifically mentioned as "to be announced" in fact, to repeat myself you imagined something and then complain that your fantasies didn't come true.

Offline grimis

« Reply #365 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 16:51:07 »

Again, no reason. You thought up something. Colors weren't announced, specifically mentioned as "to be announced" in fact, to repeat myself you imagined something and then complain that your fantasies didn't come true.

I actually didn't complain about the colours at all.

I didn't imagine anything. I looked at a photo of a black keyboard provided by the designer.

Offline Myoth

« Reply #366 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 16:51:33 »

TBA doesn't mean "I'm hiding this info for hype"

TBA means "I haven't finalized this detail yet"

If you went wild in your fantasies about what TBA meant, that's on you not ai03

I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just saying if you hype something up, once everything is set in stone, you're going to get disappointement lol

Offline ai03

• I do not reply to PMs; contact me via website
    • Website
« Reply #367 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 16:52:26 »
Imagine keeping this thread so active that it gets pinned at top slot of IC forum for hours upon hours...

Offline whykayallday

« Reply #368 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 16:52:50 »

If the designer provides a picture of what looks like a black board but is really just a poorly lit grey board and makes no mention of it, it's also his fault.

"you're not giving me what I want waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Offline grimis

« Reply #369 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 16:53:27 »

"I'm a fanboy and can't handle criticism waaaaaah"

Offline grimis

« Reply #370 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 16:54:33 »
Imagine keeping this thread so active that it gets pinned at top slot of IC forum for hours upon hours...

Imagine having this thread blow up to this degree over literally 2 people expressing mild criticism towards a group buy lol

Offline trg1234

« Reply #371 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 16:56:15 »
i think its hilarious u kids talking **** about aio3. u wouldnt say this **** to him in real life, hes jacked. not only that but he has the freshest board manus, supports gasket mounts and gets featured by the hottest content creators. yall are pathetic lol

Offline tommyhongg

« Reply #372 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 16:56:57 »
It's still going, let's GOOOO
Matrix Magic3 | Frog TKL

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #373 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 16:59:55 »

For no reason what so ever? There are proto pics in this very topic from a few months ago of what appears to be a black board. Apparently it's not black, but it's grey. None of this was mention in the post of course.

So ya, no reason what so ever.
I don't want to ruin this fantasy you created, and if you'd taken the time to learn about the hobby you'd probably know this. But there are many times protos are ordered in colors not available during the GB. It's pretty common. Many times red is used for influencer proto or first round builds.

Offline BapoDonu

« Reply #374 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 17:00:31 »

"I'm a fanboy and can't handle criticism waaaaaah"
:blank:

Offline elmo

• Hello I like keyboards
    • Elmo's keyboards
« Reply #375 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 17:00:41 »

For no reason what so ever? There are proto pics in this very topic from a few months ago of what appears to be a black board. Apparently it's not black, but it's grey. None of this was mention in the post of course.

I don't want to ruin this fantasy you created, and if you'd taken the time to learn about the hobby you'd probably know this. But there are many times protos are ordered in colors not available during the GB. It's pretty common. Many times red is used for influencer proto or first round builds.
You can't expect kids that are completely new to this hobby to understand this...

Offline mysticworks

• Mystic Works
« Reply #376 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 17:01:56 »
what am i reading

Offline tommyhongg

« Reply #377 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 17:03:44 »
what am i reading

GH thread of the year
Matrix Magic3 | Frog TKL

Offline bball2

« Reply #378 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 17:07:41 »
A bit outside of my price range but I'm sure this will have no trouble selling in seconds.

I've really liked using my polaris keyboard so far, ai03 designs a really nice board!

Offline ttom

• Formerly tvaro
« Reply #379 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 17:10:16 »
bruh if you don’t like it don’t buy it. there’s no point in any of this arguing when details are final - don’t expect your (1 person’s) wants to affect a 100 unit per vendor GB.
Hoarder Collector and designer

Classifieds

Offline grimis

« Reply #380 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 17:10:29 »

So what you're telling me is if someone made a proto in red, sent it to an influencer to be promoted, I would have NO REASON to believe that red is a possibility in the group buy?

What am I even reading at this point?

This topic has completely turned into nonsense on all ends

I actually want to apologize to ai03 not that it will count for anything at this point or that he would even want an apology or care, but despite the nonsense that this has devolved into, I'm actually looking forward to this board. I just cannot stand such a vitriolic reaction to literally 2 people expressing mild criticism to something. It's complete insanity.

Emotions run high on all ends and I will take full responsibility for acting on such emotions through out this topic. Just wish others would do the same.

Offline Juggy

« Reply #381 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 17:12:13 »

Imagine having this thread blow up to this degree over literally 2 people expressing mild criticism towards a group buy lol

The amount of gaslighting is out of control. It's as if seeing a black color and expecting a black color is so unfathomable as if I had asked for a rainbow. Last I checked black is pretty common.  There was no intent to cause drama, but people freaking out over someone being disappointed of a reasonable expectation is truly ridiculous.  If people are this confused then I think the initial point remains that there was poor communication.

Even now the initial post has not been updated. Just communicate better and get over it. Move on.

Offline productkun

« Reply #382 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 17:12:21 »
i think its hilarious u kids talking **** about aio3. u wouldnt say this **** to him in real life, hes jacked. not only that but he has the freshest board manus, supports gasket mounts and gets featured by the hottest content creators. yall are pathetic lol
Semphis copypaste best there is.

Offline tommyhongg

« Reply #383 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 17:14:47 »
BROOOO

I haven't paid $750 for this board yet, but I demand the vendor to bend to my will and make any color I god damn want. I wasted 6 months looking at this black board. God damn it!!!!!!!

Matrix Magic3 | Frog TKL

Offline Juggy

« Reply #384 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 17:18:42 »
BROOOO

I haven't paid $750 for this board yet, but I demand the vendor to bend to my will and make any color I god damn want. I wasted 6 months looking at this black board. God damn it!!!!!!!

I guess I should apologize for expressing my interest in an interest check.

Offline ThePanduuh

• Discord @ThePanduuh#0001
« Reply #385 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 17:22:30 »
TO PAGE 9 WE GO
Bias BE | Polaris | Frog | Matrix 8xv2.0 Add | Iron165 SE | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | Cypher

Offline tommyhongg

« Reply #386 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 17:24:49 »
BROOOO

I guess I should apologize for expressing my interest in an interest check.

Yesn't
Matrix Magic3 | Frog TKL

Offline keyrinn

« Reply #387 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 17:31:45 »
Wait guys, I just had an epiphany - If I say that all this time I believed that ai03 was personally gonna give me an andromeda for free, it's gonna happen right? Wow, this is so awesome. Can't believe it works like that!

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #388 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 17:39:15 »

So what you're telling me is if someone made a proto in red, sent it to an influencer to be promoted, I would have NO REASON to believe that red is a possibility in the group buy?

Uh. Yes? It's actually quite common for protos not to be final colors. Sometimes it's designers choice. Other times it's because the color doesn't come out the way they wanted. Sometimes they're trying a color they want to run on a future board. I have a DevestatingTKL in a green that'll likely never be run. And those who've spent time in the community prior to just reacting, have seen this countless times, and know colors aren't final until they're announced.

I don't see why this is nonsense? I mean except maybe because your willfully not wanting to accept it? I mean sure, you can hope that the color makes it to the production run, and the fact that it exists makes it more likely, sure. But it being posted somewhere doesn't mean that it's guaranteed, and it's definitely not due to "poor planning" or a badly run group buy.
« Last Edit: Sun, 18 October 2020, 17:42:38 by Zeelobby »

Offline LOLWK

« Reply #389 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 17:42:11 »
Give the kid a break. He doesn't seem to understand the concept of prototyping.

Offline Juggy

« Reply #390 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 17:44:22 »

Uh. Yes? It's actually quite common for protos not to be final colors. Sometimes it's designers choice. Other times it's because the color doesn't come out the way they wanted. Sometimes they're trying a color they want to run on a future board. I have a DevestatingTKL in a green that'll likely never be run. And those who've spent time in the community prior to just reacting, have seen this countless times, and know colors aren't final until they're announced.

I don't see why this is nonsense? I mean except maybe because your willfully not wanting to accept it?

Unnecessary attacks from the likes of you escalated this post.  I merely expressed my own disappointment at a keyboard I had been looking forward for a long time, and I got greeted with attacks as if I had committed murder.

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #391 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 17:45:31 »

I don't see why this is nonsense? I mean except maybe because your willfully not wanting to accept it?

Unnecessary attacks from the likes of you escalated this post.  I merely expressed my own disappointment at a keyboard I had been looking forward for a long time, and I got greeted with attacks as if I had committed murder.
I mean I'm not attacking you. I'm just telling it how it is. I'm not upset, and I'm glad your trying to make amends for your reaction. Just tried to give you some more info, to which you reacted by claiming it's nonsense. Not sure how you want me to take that?

Offline grimis

« Reply #392 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 17:48:34 »

I don't see why this is nonsense? I mean except maybe because your willfully not wanting to accept it? I mean sure, you can hope that the color makes it to the production run, and the fact that it exists makes it more likely, sure. But it being posted somewhere doesn't mean that it's guaranteed, and it's definitely not due to "poor planning" or a badly run group buy.

I don't think it's an unreasonable conclusion to draw, that's all. I'm being as reasonable and civil as I can be at this point. I actually really feel bad about being a participant in turning this into what it is.

I'm not saying it's a guarantee or should be expected. I simply don't think it's outlandish to see a colour being promoted and think it could possibly be in the GB. I don't think it's outlandish or crazy to think black will be a possible option in any keyboard GB, especially when I see a picture posted of what looks like a black board. I just don't understand how anyone could act like these are unreasonable things to expect.

Is if my fault for expecting it when nothing was confirmed? Absoultely. But I don't think it's as ridiculous of an assumption as many of you are making it out to be, that is all.

I'm not even mad that black isn't an option btw. This just turn into an argument on priceable rather than this GB in particular.

Offline LOLWK

« Reply #393 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 17:54:07 »

I think it's safe to say this one wasn't planned well and got away from designer at some point. :/

Hmmmm

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #394 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 17:54:16 »

I don't think it's an unreasonable conclusion to draw, that's all. I'm being as reasonable and civil as I can be at this point. I actually really feel bad about being a participant in turning this into what it is.

I'm not saying it's a guarantee or should be expected. I simply don't think it's outlandish to see a colour being promoted and think it could possibly be in the GB. I don't think it's outlandish or crazy to think black will be a possible option in any keyboard GB, especially when I see a picture posted of what looks like a black board. I just don't understand how anyone could act like these are unreasonable things to expect.

Is if my fault for expecting it when nothing was confirmed? Absoultely. But I don't think it's as ridiculous of an assumption as many of you are making it out to be, that is all.

I'm not even mad that black isn't an option btw. This just turn into an argument on priceable rather than this GB in particular.
I mean it's been less about the principle and more about how you approached it and responded. A cooler head and more leveled approach probably wouldn't have devolved into this.

"Darn, I thought this was coming in black. Oh well, GL with GB!"

Reasonable, friendly, gets your point across, and saves face.

It's all good though. Everything is an experience to learn from.

Offline wholypantalones

• text and icon mods plz.
« Reply #395 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 18:02:19 »
So there's no black and the pcb isn't green? /s

Cant wait for this beautiful board!

Offline grimis

« Reply #396 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 18:03:29 »

I mean it's been less about the principle and more about how you approached it and responded. A cooler head and more leveled approach probably wouldn't have devolved into this.

"Darn, I thought this was coming in black. Oh well, GL with GB!"

Reasonable, friendly, gets your point across, and saves face.

It's all good though. Everything is an experience to learn from.

I agree, but I think that goes both ways with the reactions in this topic. Keep in mind this was me and one other person being critical and a horde of people ganging up on us. Hard to keep it cool in that situation. Not an excuse, just some added context.

What really set me off was actually trying to turn it back and be civil and calm when asking ai03 about the pictures of what looked to be the black version, but the response from him came off as condescending. If I perceived it incorrectly, that's my mistake. If it was meant to be condescending I totally get it at this point and was most likely done out of frustration. It's frustrating to see people being snarky and critical towards things you've worked hard on and we are all human. In the same way I lashed out over frustration, I can see him responding because of the same reason, which again, I totally get.

I'm sure he has put lots of hard work into this project and I don't want to take anything away from him.

In the end, he will sell all these boards and people will love them and everyone will laugh at me and the other dude who started this **** show. Not much can be done at this point but apologize again.

Offline treeleaf64

• Traveler
    • treeleaf64
« Reply #397 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 18:08:32 »

Please do not argue with the color options. Reanodize, powdercoat , or cerakote.
Like come on guys.. 

If you want a keyboard in this specific color. Work for it. You get what you get and you don't throw a fit.
treeleaf64: https://discord.gg/rbUjtsRG6P

This is the cat and pat!!!!!!!!

Offline treeleaf64

• Traveler
    • treeleaf64
« Reply #398 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 18:09:43 »
Seriously.

Stop complaining
treeleaf64: https://discord.gg/rbUjtsRG6P

This is the cat and pat!!!!!!!!

Offline Capsy

« Reply #399 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 18:13:00 »
Creates best keyboards. Creates best GH threads. What can Ai03 not do?