Author Topic: Has anyone mod IME 3.0?  (Read 2254 times)

Offline akuJIWA

• Lock 'N Load!
Has anyone mod IME 3.0?
« on: Fri, 29 March 2013, 10:14:56 »
I bought an ime 3.0 from eBay, and the case was moded to a navi case, I used to have an original one but it died on me. So my problem is, this ime 3.0's scroll feels kinda loose, I use the scroll a lot, other than normal scrolling, like playing an fps game, I always put my reload on scroll, and sometimes it auto reloads when I'm shooting is really annoying. Anyone has a solution for it? Thanks!

It's still the best mouse ever for me.
The Cheat - B/R/B ; Clear switch with 62g springs

quit

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
Re: Has anyone mod IME 3.0?
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 03 April 2013, 21:54:24 »
No matter which rev of the IME 3.0 I've used, the scroll wheel has always felt like that.

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
  • "The living still give me the creeps."
Re: Has anyone mod IME 3.0?
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 11:56:11 »
No matter which rev of the IME 3.0 I've used, the scroll wheel has always felt like that.

Yeah, I used the mouse for a short while as well, and while the scroll has always felt light, it should not auto-scroll like that if you are not actually touching the scroll wheel. Do not have a solution for it though. Maybe contact the seller for a replacement?

I see those IME mods floating around every once in a while. Do you guys have any idea where they come from / who makes them? They look amazing. It is still a great mouse. I especially like that orange fnatic edition that is out there.
Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0