Author Topic: [WTB/WTS]MiTo Canvas XDA basic icon modifiers backspace key | Tsangan/Bauhaus  (Read 2038 times)

Offline Treadstone

• Trade Count: (0)
So it happens that I've made a mistake and ordered a modifier set that does not suite my WKL build completely - so I am missing the backspace key. I'd be glad if there is someone willing to give away the keycap or sell it to me for a symbolic price.

Since I have only used 5-6 modifier keys from Bauhaus, and only 1 from Tsangan icon set, I'm putting them up for a sale.

• Tsangan Icon Modifiers set - 30€
  • Bauhaus Icon Modifiers set - 25€ (since it's missing a few keys which I need for my WKL build)
  • Numpad keycaps - 10€
I am shipping ONLY to EU countries - shipping price is NOT included and you will be informed of the price needed in order to send the package to your country which you will later add to the price of the items that you wish to purchase. I've tried calculating prices for some of the countries (Germany/Norway), and it mostly ranges from 10-20€.

Timestamp and the images of the keycaps.

Sorry for the potato quality of them pictures...

I prefer Skrill as the method of payment.
« Last Edit: Wed, 24 January 2018, 10:39:30 by Treadstone »

Offline bit-shifter

Could you tell me, are the numpad keys those that came with the alphas/betas, or the calculator kit?

If it's the calculator kit, I would be extremely happy to buy them from you!

Offline geoah

Are these still for sale by any chance? :)

Offline Treadstone

Are these still for sale by any chance? :)

Yes they are - I've red your e-mail, but please do note that some of the keycaps are missing. Therefore, the price is is somewhat cheaper than what you'd pay for a full set.

The album with the keycaps included is now updated.
« Last Edit: Wed, 24 January 2018, 10:43:34 by Treadstone »