Author Topic: Zowie FK1 vs Zowie FK14  (Read 866 times)

Offline Fragil1ty

• Abre los ojos.
Zowie FK1 vs Zowie FK14
« on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 11:04:12 »
Hey guys, essentially my current mouse the Feenix Nascita it's got a bit of wear and tear on both of the sides of the mouse and this makes it a little bit uncomfortable while using the mouse.

So I thought this would be a perfect time to buy a new mouse and replace my current one, I get paid on Friday so that's when I was going to go ahead and purchase said mouse (I've had my eye on the FK1 for a long time now) but recently, I went onto my hardware vendor of choice (overclockers.co.uk) and the Zowie FK14 is on a special 1 week off for £34.99 instead of £51.95.

Now essentially I've done a little bit of research and found that all around the FK1 is a better mouse  for the most part, it's got a more up to date sensor, it's got better tracking DPI settings e.g. 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200  compared to the FK14's of 450 / 1150 / 2300, it's ambidextrous and also it's a little bit larger, which is also a plus, especially when I'm coming from a Feenix nascita.

So what I'm asking is the following, despite the FK14 being a bit worse than the FK1, would you say that the lesser price is more of an incentive to buy that mouse? As it is a really good deal, but then again it's not really an upgrade, I would love to hear your opinions on this matter!
« Last Edit: Wed, 29 October 2014, 11:09:20 by Fragil1ty »
你搞砸了

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
Re: Zowie FK1 vs Zowie FK14
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 11:10:09 »
http://geekhack.org/index.php?board=71.0

we have a sub for this. why do you keep putting it in off topic?
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 11:12:45 »
I think the real question is: why is Rick and the rest of the cast of The Walking Dead running around with AKs now? I'm certain they'd come across many other types of rifles, so who made this decision?

Offline Fragil1ty

• Abre los ojos.
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 11:12:59 »
http://geekhack.org/index.php?board=71.0

we have a sub for this. why do you keep putting it in off topic?

Oh didn't see it, I'll repost.
你搞砸了