Author Topic: Bank being slow while Paypal already sent monies  (Read 860 times)

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
Bank being slow while Paypal already sent monies
« on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 19:04:51 »
So I sent a couple of dollhairs to a buddy because I'm paying him back for tickets. So I send him half and he gets the monies after a day or two.

Now the kick is that bofa still doesn't show any sort of withdrawal from paypal.... Does this mean I have free waiver for monies?

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: Bank being slow while Paypal already sent monies
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 19:18:19 »
Most entities in the money industry delight in snatching the money from your account instantly then dragging their feet before giving it to somebody else.

Those pennies of interest that accumulate from "x" hours in the interim add up to quite a bit in the aggregate.
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
Re: Bank being slow while Paypal already sent monies
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 19:43:44 »
But my money wasn't snagged at all so I'm lost