Author Topic: [FS] GB3 aluminum case for gh60, poker, pure / thick pbt blanks / Poker II  (Read 4426 times)

Offline muad

I order both through Groupbuys here which are now closed but preproduction. However after I received my PokerII I realized I cant live without dedicated arrow/page keys which means I have no use for either product. I have already paid for both orders. As such I would like to sell both orders and transfer the order so I do not have to reship it once I receive the goods. This means it would effectively become your order :)  The poker ii is used for 1 day. The only modification is I added some lube to the stabilzers as the right shift had a rattle and wasnt smooth.

Hammer aluminum case (titanium gray) $216 USD includes shipping http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=44619.0 SHIPPED CONUS/CANADA

Thick imsto white/beige blank keycaps $65 USD includes shipping CONUS/CANADA http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=43328.0 SOLD

Poker II mx brown w/ blank PBT spacebar $100 shipped CONUS/CANADA SOLD
« Last Edit: Mon, 22 July 2013, 21:34:35 by muad »

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Is this avoiding the 60 post classifieds rule? I think you need to advertise this within those threads since this OP is pretty much a WTS classifieds ad and you don't have 60 posts yet.

Offline muad

Oh I didnt realize that was a rule. I just skimmed the rules to make sure it was ok to sell a groupbuy order before receiving the product. If a mod can please delete this thread. Thanks

EDIT: Oh I see what you meant. Really sorry, I thought I was posting to the classifieds.
« Last Edit: Fri, 19 July 2013, 17:43:54 by muad »

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
I don't even get why GB and IC threads need approval, when a thread like this gets pass the approval process so easily.

Offline audukent

Womp Womp
[LZ-GH - 62g mx greens and 62g mx clears]    [Ducky Shine - mx browns]    [RACE mxMini - mxreds]  [POKER II - mx Blacks]    [KPAD - 62g mx blacks]

Offline Xenderwind

Womp Womp

Why would you bump an old thread that is against the rules?
GON NS 87 62g clears, QFR 62g clears, Pure 65g blues, HHKB Pro II

Offline boost

• BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • NY Giants!!!
Thread Locked...Please refer to the sticky in the new member section.

Thanks
Boost
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

-Enzo Ferrari