geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

Vintage keycaps

<< < (2/2)


--- Quote from: bananadog on Wed, 27 October 2021, 21:12:28 ---This is what I not like, I was meaning something like OG cherry dyesubs or Hammerworks CRP.

--- End quote ---
You already named them. Don't bother with the rest. Original Cherry dyesubs are the greatest, and CRP is an incredible reproduction attempt; they're only lacking in texture compared to the originals.

Do you want to pay +$1000 for the perfect texture? If yes, find some original dyesubs. If not, buy CRP. Don't bother looking anywhere else for dyesubs - I cannot stress how good the value is with CRP, you won't regret it.

Equally, original Cherry doubleshots are the best doubleshots you'll find. GMK KA1953 is a good substitute if you can't find a set, but GMK's quality control and texture isn't quite as nice as earlier Cherry doubleshots.

Thanks for the advice!


[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version