geekhack Marketplace > Mekanisk.co

[GB][CANCELLED] Klippe+ Round 2

<< < (2/6) > >>

Sic_Alpha:
Very cool! I was just about to buy an older Klippe case on r/mm.  Glad I finally noticed a group buy BEFORE it ended. haha
I'm interested in purple to match GMK Plum.  Whats the best way to get notified on when the GB opens up?  Just watch this thread?

LeandreN:

--- Quote from: Atredl on Thu, 10 January 2019, 16:14:37 ---
--- Quote from: LeandreN on Thu, 10 January 2019, 05:31:57 ---Basic colors will be provided whether you want it or not :)

--- End quote ---
Is silver in the list of basic colors?

--- End quote ---

Yes.

--- Quote from: Sic_Alpha on Sun, 13 January 2019, 18:32:38 ---Very cool! I was just about to buy an older Klippe case on r/mm.  Glad I finally noticed a group buy BEFORE it ended. haha
I'm interested in purple to match GMK Plum.  Whats the best way to get notified on when the GB opens up?  Just watch this thread?

--- End quote ---

Just watch this thread and sign up for the newsletter on Mekanisk.co.

gfreeman11898:
Do you have pictures of a complete build from R1?

Sic_Alpha:
Question for this and Fjell: Is the brass portion coated with something for protection, or does it require attention to keep from corroding/etc.?  I read that brass can be high maintenance.

Also is the Fjell going to be available again soon? Having a hard time deciding between this and a Fjell.

Thanks

LeandreN:

--- Quote from: gfreeman11898 on Mon, 14 January 2019, 07:24:14 ---Do you have pictures of a complete build from R1?

--- End quote ---

https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/search?q=klippe&sort=new&restrict_sr=on&t=all

Should be some here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version