Author Topic: [GB] XDA Milestone - Complete  (Read 138125 times)

Offline Azraelian

Re: [GB] XDA Milestone - ENDS DECEMBER 7. PHOTOS ADDED.
« Reply #250 on: Wed, 07 June 2017, 02:47:56 »
Will there be a second round for this XDA set? I TOTALLY MISSED IT  :-\ :-X

Offline a_ak57

« Reply #251 on: Wed, 07 June 2017, 07:27:27 »
There will be extras sold on keyclack once jchan has finished shipping all the sets of the GB.

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
  • Please email jchan@keyclack.com. PMs are disabled
    • KeyClack
« Reply #252 on: Wed, 07 June 2017, 12:38:46 »
We're just about wrapped up.

We should have the extras up in June or early July at this point. We're writing the site's backend for the store front.
Support Email: support@keyclack.com

Did you miss something from us?

Offline Cantello

« Reply #253 on: Thu, 08 June 2017, 04:31:35 »
Anyone knows if the Milestone and/or Canvas sets are still available on TaoBao? I can see the listings (Milestone, Canvas) but am unable to see if it's just a proxy listing or if one could actually order the sets there. Chrome Translate does not help terribly, either.

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
    • KeyClack
« Reply #254 on: Thu, 08 June 2017, 18:31:44 »
XDA milestone GB is now 99% concluded.

Only 3 orders remain, which are people who have joined in with 1965.

Other than that, i'll be working on the support replacements for those who have emailed me.

Cheers.

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
    • KeyClack
« Reply #255 on: Thu, 08 June 2017, 19:16:10 »
Extras should be live June 30th or so. We're writing the store front for the website currently.

Cheers.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #256 on: Thu, 08 June 2017, 19:21:22 »
Got my keycaps today.  I'm actually pleasantly surprised by them, a little while after I had joined the GB I bought my first DSA set and honestly didn't care too much for the typing experience, so my XDA hype was deflated as I figured I just don't get along well with uniform profiles.  But I don't mind typing on XDA at all; I guess the slightly increased height and wider typing area make much more of a difference than I would have thought.  I'll definitely pay attention to any future sets using this profile.

There's only one slight issue I have which is actually my own fault, which is that there's only a dark grey 1u |\ key and not a light grey one.  I hadn't even paid attention to that when I was ordering the kits for my HHKB, so I had to switch that key with tilde to keep the color scheme looking uniform.  It'd also be nice if there was a red enter key that I could pair with the red Esc.  Anyway, here's a pic:

Show Image

Looking great! and thank you for the note on how they compare with DSA. By the way, the long keys like the right shift look pretty straight to me, not like the ugly dye subbed DSA that turned to be warped, which is a great improvement over SP offering.

Offline Azraelian

« Reply #257 on: Fri, 09 June 2017, 03:10:50 »
There will be extras sold on keyclack once jchan has finished shipping all the sets of the GB.

I hope there will be the Force awaken, Tal Rasha, and Japanese layouts left from the group buy  :)

Offline Lazylewis

« Reply #258 on: Tue, 13 June 2017, 05:20:35 »
Thanks jchan, unfortunately didn't order enough keys to cover my board but I'm was still enjoying them .

Re: [GB] XDA Milestone - Complete
« Reply #259 on: Wed, 05 July 2017, 11:22:45 »
Any news on the extras sale?
Nvm, I saw the Reddit thread.
« Last Edit: Fri, 07 July 2017, 01:24:49 by achilles_other_heel »
MAAASSSSDDDRROOOPPPPPP!!!!!

Offline PlastikSchnittstelle

« Reply #260 on: Fri, 14 July 2017, 02:35:59 »
Too many missing and terribly deformed caps. I had agreed with jchan about a refund. Sent them back to him a while ago and got the confirmation that they were delivered. But ever since he is not answering my mail any more. I assume he has just a lot of work to do right now and will answer/refund me soon.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #261 on: Fri, 14 July 2017, 09:44:23 »
Too many missing and terribly deformed caps. I had agreed with jchan about a refund. Sent them back to him a while ago and got the confirmation that they were delivered. But ever since he is not answering my mail any more. I assume he has just a lot of work to do right now and will answer/refund me soon.

I haven't seen many photos of these keys, but I certainly don't remember ever seeing horribly deformed keys.  Do you have any photos?  Have the issues been fixed since the initial batch or are the extras still going to have problems?

I was really hoping to pick up a purple set for my E8-V1 :(

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #262 on: Fri, 14 July 2017, 11:14:37 »

I haven't seen many photos of these keys, but I certainly don't remember ever seeing horribly deformed keys.  Do you have any photos?  Have the issues been fixed since the initial batch or are the extras still going to have problems?

I was really hoping to pick up a purple set for my E8-V1 :(

I bought like 20 kits for my wife and I (plus a few of them off of the original taobao buy) and there isn't a single keycap with any issues at all - either there is a language barrier going on there or PlastikSchnittstelle has gotten horrifically unlucky with his kits somehow. I don't know of a single other person (out of dozens) that got in on either of the GB phases that has had 1 deformed cap.

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
    • KeyClack
« Reply #263 on: Fri, 14 July 2017, 19:45:05 »

Hiya,

I believe I responded to this. Sorry for the delay in email response. I woke up today to about 80 emails  :'( :'(

Offline pschoen

« Reply #264 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 04:54:50 »
i also still don't have my missing key caps (a complete row of the international)
:( waiting for it for at least 2 months since last response.
I will also considering a refund soon if nothing happens.

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
    • KeyClack
« Reply #265 on: Mon, 04 September 2017, 17:00:41 »
i also still don't have my missing key caps (a complete row of the international)
:( waiting for it for at least 2 months since last response.
I will also considering a refund soon if nothing happens.

We're still waiting to hear back for this. Sorry.

Offline holtenc

« Reply #266 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 10:06:17 »
Anyone have images for all the individual kits? The old keyclack site is down and all my kits are mixed up. Not sure how to go about separating them with out the images. It's a lot of kits.

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #267 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 11:13:16 »
Anyone have images for all the individual kits? The old keyclack site is down and all my kits are mixed up. Not sure how to go about separating them with out the images. It's a lot of kits.

Same question, site is down so i don't remember anymore what are the current kits 

Offline holtenc

« Reply #268 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 11:21:38 »

Same question, site is down so i don't remember anymore what are the current kits
I managed to find all but the modifiers plus+ kit on Google image search.

https://www.google.com/search?q=xda+milestone&client=ms-android-google&prmd=insv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj6l5rxuqrXAhUD0YMKHWijBSMQ_AUIEigB&biw=412&bih=604&dpr=2.63

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #269 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 11:23:09 »

https://www.google.com/search?q=xda+milestone&client=ms-android-google&prmd=insv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj6l5rxuqrXAhUD0YMKHWijBSMQ_AUIEigB&biw=412&bih=604&dpr=2.63

What about mr. President? I can't really remember what it was 

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #270 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 11:45:31 »

Found better, here at the bottom of the Taobao page