Author Topic: bro and bunny love you  (Read 554492 times)

Offline Gh05tx

Re: bro and bunny love you
« Reply #150 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:47:01 »
I hope I get a transparent topre bro

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #151 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:50:32 »
got a ticket.

thanks a lot!

Offline graefeln

« Reply #152 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:52:48 »
I just bought my first set of keycaps (the Cherry Replica set), so I am hoping for a Volcanic V2 to go with the orange. Still, a lot of them look real nice, so it really doesn't matter too much!

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
« Reply #153 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:54:14 »
I don't know if this is even possible, but I think many people (including myself) would be incredibly happy to have a Bronin', but
I don't know if Bro has made any non-BS ones yet.

Other than that, I would love love love a Spirit Blue BB. :)

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #154 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:54:27 »
Oh god, GMK Hyperfuse - my wallet still isn't ready!  :eek:
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline Cheesebaron

• blog
« Reply #155 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:55:27 »
Awesome stuff! Love all the pictures of bros I have seen around. Looks like very nice craftsmanship and lots of time spent getting the right formula. These raffles opens up the possibility of acquiring one of these beauties for free if you are lucky. Very nicely done. Good luck everybody!

MINILA       Poker II       Model M
MX Blue      MX Blue       SSK '88

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #156 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 12:02:12 »
Very generous of you both to do this kind of sale! Was pleasantly surprised this morning. I just hope it isn't because of the stuff k3kc did recently. I hope Bro is not doing this because he is afraid he is losing his fans and followers. Bro, if you're reading this; You're NOT losing your followers and admirers, and you're NOT obliged to do this stuff. The geekhack community will never accept products like that and people that are douchy like that ... Just wanted you to know there is nothing to be concerned about! If you are, that is, just speculation from my side!

<3 Bro
<3 the whole CTRLAlt team

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :-*

Thanks for your support. We appreciate it a lot. I actually do giveaways a lot, but we felt that given the negative content of recent events, it would be a good time to do another one.

This community is why we do what we do. And we want to give back the love that has been shown to us.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #157 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 12:02:19 »
so, as i havent released the list of whats available, id love to hear from you guys what it is you would love the most, its one cap per person, so lets here what you are crossing your fingers to win

I still trying to get my first reaper. I'd love to get one that either matches the Nostalgia or the Toxic set  :thumb:

Offline Alex92

« Reply #158 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 12:07:02 »
I'd really like to get my first Ribbit, but I'd be happy with anything  :)

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #159 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 12:10:42 »
:O

Damn son, you've been the hero of Miami once already (bringing it back to life with ISO mods)!! At least let me pay shipping or something :P but I don't want to de-rail the thread too much so let me know :D

<3 <3

its launching soon, as soon as the raccoon stuff is showing, which it should start to do any day now, we will be cranking it out as a mini buy as well ass hyperfuse gmk
Are you going to try and beat the speed of the broset? That stuff came out quick! Also I can't wait for the GMK Hyperfuse. My first GMK

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #160 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 12:28:29 »
I pounded the Bro Fist with my Fist! Good **** man..  You guys rock!

Id love a Blob to complete my Purple and Orange Trans Row. Though anything from the October Orange and Purple sale are amazing.  I would love any Bro of course.
Of course Orange Unicorn has always been one I loved.  :cool: Topre for everything.

:p
« Last Edit: Tue, 14 October 2014, 13:29:00 by dustinhxc »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #161 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 12:34:25 »
:O

Damn son, you've been the hero of Miami once already (bringing it back to life with ISO mods)!! At least let me pay shipping or something :P but I don't want to de-rail the thread too much so let me know :D

<3 <3

its launching soon, as soon as the raccoon stuff is showing, which it should start to do any day now, we will be cranking it out as a mini buy as well ass hyperfuse gmk
Are you going to try and beat the speed of the broset? That stuff came out quick! Also I can't wait for the GMK Hyperfuse. My first GMK

itll be the same model as bro set, may be a bit faster as we already have custom miami legends made and we had about a week delay on the bro set trying to get a legend right
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
« Reply #162 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 13:00:39 »
goodluck all! entered!

Offline isaske

• Stop whining!
« Reply #163 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 13:01:55 »
so, as i havent released the list of whats available, id love to hear from you guys what it is you would love the most, its one cap per person, so lets here what you are crossing your fingers to win

Definitely hoping for a translucent bro. I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE a red translucent. A clear/white translucent would be my second pick. But really, anything translucent. TRANSLUCENT =  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
HOW DO I COMPUTER?

Offline Vaii

• wat
« Reply #164 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 13:05:47 »
Unicorn blood best bot, heck winning anything would be amazing
wtb dark plushberry (mx) bbv2 / starcluster (mx) bbv2

Offline isaske

• Stop whining!
« Reply #165 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 13:15:13 »
Very generous of you both to do this kind of sale! Was pleasantly surprised this morning. I just hope it isn't because of the stuff k3kc did recently. I hope Bro is not doing this because he is afraid he is losing his fans and followers. Bro, if you're reading this; You're NOT losing your followers and admirers, and you're NOT obliged to do this stuff. The geekhack community will never accept products like that and people that are douchy like that ... Just wanted you to know there is nothing to be concerned about! If you are, that is, just speculation from my side!

<3 Bro

Thanks for your support. We appreciate it a lot. I actually do giveaways a lot, but we felt that given the negative content of recent events, it would be a good time to do another one.

This community is why we do what we do. And we want to give back the love that has been shown to us.

Show Image

Really, REALLY generous of you. I love your work, but above all, your attitude.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
HOW DO I COMPUTER?

Offline Hanni

« Reply #166 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 13:17:09 »
Am I daydreaming ?

Offline JinDesu

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #167 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 13:17:21 »

<3 Bro

Show Image

You broke my screen.
Someday somebody will best me, but it won't be today, and it won't be you.

Proud owner of a Filco Majestouch Cherry MX Blue Tenkeyless, KBT Race S, & Realforce 101

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #168 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 13:37:19 »
If i had a choice, id want to get a Unicorn Blood BroBot. I've been trying to get that for a bit and was hoping to get one for my girlfriend's birthday this weekend. Hopefully in the future I will  :thumb:

On the creative side, i wouldnt mind a miami themed BB. That would be pretty sweet. Just more hype for the miami r2, which i'll hopefully have money for when it's around.

Offline moisturizer

« Reply #169 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 13:43:49 »
Would love one that matches the HyperFuse colorscheme. :rolleyes:

Offline ConscienceDrop

• a-are these pbt?
« Reply #170 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 13:51:48 »
something purplish

something magical (manly magic)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #171 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 14:18:19 »

Should i be fortunate enough to win, a Bro Bot V2 in red would be ideal :D

Translucent red would be perfect - I have this thing about translucent red keycaps ;D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #172 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 14:26:24 »

Translucent red would be perfect - I have this thing about translucent red keycaps ;D

no yellow? :eek:

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #173 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 14:30:02 »
Trans Ribbit would be awesome but then again.... :D
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline cheesedgrate

« Reply #174 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 14:38:44 »
I'd be ecstatic with any Bro but I really like the idea of the GID ones. All the recent Bros have really been astonishing as well. Love a simple YOLO Yellow too, the name is just wesome.

Edit: I really, really like the UMADs as well. The Conservative Red one was gorgeous. Coincidentally my face looks just like it often when I'm at work so finally my keyboard would match with it if I got one. The flesh-colored UMAD from the Surprise Sale was incredible as well.
« Last Edit: Tue, 14 October 2014, 15:11:04 by cheesedgrate »

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #175 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 14:43:53 »
I would be happy with any color. That being said I do not have any yellow or orange bros, nor do I have any ribbits. Once again, good luck everyone.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #176 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 14:44:01 »
Unicorn blood best bot, heck winning anything would be amazing
This time 1000x but I hope unicorns become real at halloween

<3 Bro

Show Image

Hug me man, still love you so much for the first one you gave me <3
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Moralless

« Reply #177 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 14:53:25 »
Honestly, I'd be happy with any bro bot. But if I had the luck to get chosen id love any sort of reaper :eek:.

Offline Pliny

• has 1800 fever
« Reply #178 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 14:54:59 »
Hoping for an actual Bot, in any translucent color. (love the translucency and I see I am not alone in this ^-^)
"He will never, ever give you up. And, most importantly, he will never, ever let you down.”
- Melania T.

Offline scubaste

« Reply #179 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 15:08:21 »
im making notes of all your wishes, so if any names come up, ill be doing my best to fulfil your dream cap, obviously i cant accomodate everything, i only have so much on hand, but we hope to make some people very happy

This keeps getting more and more awesome. I'd absolutely adore a Ribbit, I'm dying to make a 360 gif of one. Also any black or grey or purple Bros would be top choice! You guys are top notch, thanks again for going the extra mile.

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #180 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 15:10:29 »
I want a gid bro that glows like hellfire :D

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #181 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 15:14:43 »

How about one that glows like Wildfire? :P

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #182 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 15:17:57 »

Show Image

Uh, not bad... Are those the ones for the toxic set?

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #183 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 15:17:59 »

Show Image

Whoa. I'm speechless!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #184 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 15:21:18 »
Purple is my favorite color, but I don't even care! I love all Bros! <3
omniclectic@gmail.com if you need me!

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #185 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 15:23:37 »

How about one that glows like Wildfire? :p

Show Image

Uh, not bad... Are those the ones for the toxic set?

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=61833.0

Offline jackalope

• Now with 20% more soul.
« Reply #186 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 15:24:10 »

Show Image

Holy nuclear nematatodes batman, those are amazing.
eh o well

Offline JackMills

« Reply #187 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 15:24:12 »
I like orange, and blue, and brown. I like to have some luck on this raffle.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #188 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 15:25:43 »
I'd be interested in something in the GH theme or the Toxic theme. Of course, any giveaway is always welcome :)
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline billiob

« Reply #189 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 15:30:21 »
Huge respect Bro!

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #190 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 15:36:00 »
Hi, I am Ian and I am addicted to bright colours! My GID sifo's soul is my favourite cap I own so far! Anything bright and colourful is fun, GID is the icing on the cake!  :))

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #191 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 15:47:49 »
If I would have any bro then it would have to be the legit aluminum brobot. Although only one of those things was made to my knowledge. 
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #192 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 15:49:13 »
I'd also love a purple to go with Hyperfuse!
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #193 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 15:58:17 »

no yellow? :eek:

I have Rowdy Yellow one already :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #194 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 16:00:49 »
patriot would be pretty awesome, however beggars are not choosy- anything would be nice considering i have yet to get in on one yet
More

Luga G80-1865/MX Reds + Dolch G80-1813/MX Blues + G80-3700HQAUS + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Browns Thick PBT + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Clears Thick PBT +  QFR TKL/Ghetto Greens + Cherry G80-1800/MX Blues + IBM Model M SSK Bolt Modded + IBM Model M + IBM Model F + IBM AT F + Cherry G80-1000 (HAD)/MX Vintage Blacks + Razer BWU/MX Blues + Leading Edge DC2214/Blue Alps + Compaq MX11800/Browns + Chicony 5181/Monterey Blues + Chicony 5161/MX Black Cherry Clone + Focus 2001/White Alps + Chicony 5191/White Futabas + Olivetti ANK27-101 + Dell (Old Logo) AT101/Black Alps + NMB RT8255C+/Black Space Invaders + Unitek K260/Green Alps + Apple M0116/Orange Alps + AEK II M3501/Cream Alps + AEK M0115/Orange Alps + NEC  APC412/Blue Sliders + NEC APC410/Blue Sliders + Omnikey /White Alps + Wang/Yellow Alps (Omrons) + Laser/White SMK + Fame/Blue Aruz + AEK II M3501/Salmon Alps + Zenith ZKB-2R/Green Alps + Wang 724/Orange Alps + DK1087/Green Alps + Zenith ZKB-2/Yellow Alps + Dell Old Logo AT101/Salmon-Pink Alps + Leading Edge AK1012/White SMK's + Magitronic SK-1030/White (Linear) Futaba's + Packard Bell/White (Clicky) Futaba's + Datacomp DFK101/White  Alps + SGI AT101/Dampened White Alps + NMB AQ6RT-72511/Grey Space Invaders (Hi-Tek) + Datacomp/Blue Alps + Phillips 2812/White Space Invaders (Linear) + Dah Yang K251/Vintage MX Blues + Chicony 5161/DS Caps/Vintage MX Blue + Archie-NMB AQ659ZRT-725/Black Space Invader (Tactile) + IBM Model M 71G4644 (RD) Bolt Modded with Soarers Converter + IBM Model M Silver Label 1390131 + Cherry G80-1501/Vintage MX Clears + Focus FK8000/Linear Futabas + Gateway 2000 Anykey Programmable/Maxi-Switch + Dell GY13PVAT101/Dye Sub Caps/Salmon Alps + Chicony 5161/White Alps + AST K0B101/Slider over RD + Qtronix QX-32H + Everex/NMB RT8255CW+ Black Space Invaders-Split Erase + Tandon/NMB AQ659ZRT-101A/Beige Space Invaders + Cherry G80-11903 MNRUS/MX Blacks + Apple IIGS A9M0330/SMK Whites + WYSE PCE/MX Blacks + Chicony 5160AXT/Clicky Futaba + Cherry G80-0528/Vintage MX Blacks + Dell AT101/Linear (Modded) Black Alps+Topre 55g

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #195 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 16:02:48 »
i havent had time to amend the emails etc, so it may talk about time to pay the invoice etc, ignore that, all winning tickets are totally free
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #196 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 16:03:29 »
Last 30 minutes! Good luck everyone!

Offline dodgyprincess

« Reply #197 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 16:06:40 »
Had to get in on this, those keys are amazing Bro (and bunny) keep up the good work!!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #198 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 16:06:54 »
i havent had time to amend the emails etc, so it may talk about time to pay the invoice etc, ignore that, all winning tickets are totally free

Thank you again for doing this Bunny (and Bro) - community wins regardless.

With all this negativity (about a lot of things) recently, something overwhelmingly positive like this restores my faith in the community spirit.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #199 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 16:07:50 »
Had to get in on this, those keys are amazing Bro (and bunny) keep up the good work!!

Welcome to Geekhack!

Good luck on what is probably your first Bro raffle :)