Author Topic: [Preview] Keycap Storage/Display boards!  (Read 154585 times)

Offline KeyPop

• www.KeyPop.net [키팝.net]
    • KeyPop.net
Re: [Preview] Keycap Storage/Display boards!
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 11:24:38 »
Hey Keypop and eta of when these will be available on the site?

Tomorrow :]

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #51 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 11:26:05 »
Hey Keypop and eta of when these will be available on the site?

Tomorrow :]

:eek:

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #52 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 11:27:31 »
Our mistake...
I completely forgot that our display boards are not ready yet.
We discovered that our first shipment only contained the bottom slab of the display box.
We are still waiting for the top slab shipments to come.

It should be no longer than another 2 weeks. Sorry about that!

Offline lcs

• Lover of Grape Drank
  • はやく
« Reply #53 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 11:28:13 »
Do you guys know the price? :)

Online HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #54 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 11:29:54 »
Our mistake...
I completely forgot that our display boards are not ready yet.
We discovered that our first shipment only contained the bottom slab of the display box.
We are still waiting for the top slab shipments to come.

It should be no longer than another 2 weeks. Sorry about that!

hectic day  :))
don't be rush james :p

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #55 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 11:47:33 »
$9.99
We've honestly given it a lot of thought. EVA Foam is not cheap and the boxes are incredibly of high quality(especially when it comes to robustness and thickness) compared to other keyboard boxes I've compared to.
We aren't receiving much profit from each box so please be understanding. You are paying for true quality. 
We may have to increase the price later on in the future but we promise the price will be $9.99 as an introductory promotional(possibly permanent) price.

I'm sorry for the mistake earlier. It's been an incredibly crazy week for us. We had to sort over 30,000 keycaps and ship out all the pre-orders.

Offline lcs

• Lover of Grape Drank
  • はやく
« Reply #56 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 11:55:06 »
$9.99
We've honestly given it a lot of thought. EVA Foam is not cheap and the boxes are incredibly of high quality(especially when it comes to robustness and thickness) compared to other keyboard boxes I've compared to.
We aren't receiving much profit from each box so please be understanding. You are paying for true quality. 
We may have to increase the price later on in the future but we promise the price will be $9.99 as an introductory promotional(possibly permanent) price.

I'm sorry for the mistake earlier. It's been an incredibly crazy week for us. We had to sort over 30,000 keycaps and ship out all the pre-orders.

That is a nice price. I'll take some if money allows it :)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #57 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 11:58:00 »
$9.99

what kind of shipping prices do you think there will be with the storage boxes?

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #58 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 14:21:51 »
That sounds nice--I'd love to get 2 boxes if shipping is reasonable (east coast U.S.).
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #59 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 19:18:24 »
$9.99

what kind of shipping prices do you think there will be with the storage boxes?

Completely silly shipping prices to Australia, as usual :(

Not KeyPop's fault, just one of those things.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #60 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 19:54:29 »
$10 each huh....I think that's sounds perfect!

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #61 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 15:18:29 »
Looking awesome keypop!!! But I think you guys could of keep prices even more competitive if lets say in a box you can store 6 or even 10 pieces. Not that this is bad, but 1 box for 4-5 different keycap sets would of make more sense and prices could of been adjusted a bit. Not saying that price is bad as of now.... but this way we have a box and 2 pieces of foam for 1 keycap set.... instead lets say 1 box 10 foam pieces for 5 keycap sets.
Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 January 2014, 18:02:50

When you bottom out dong cap... is it going balls deep?

Offline ijprest

« Reply #62 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 16:25:44 »
So long as shipping (to Canada) isn't too bad, I'll probably pick up a couple.

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #63 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 16:46:33 »
WANT!!! Good thing I saw these now. I have quite a few sets on the way so I will keep an eye on this thread. :D
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline tbc

« Reply #64 on: Sat, 19 October 2013, 00:58:40 »
any updates?
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #65 on: Sat, 19 October 2013, 01:09:38 »
any updates?

We'll be releasing them tomorrow. But only in limited quantities for now~ Please subscribe to our email newsletter if you'd like to have the quickest update on when they'll be available.

Offline Kabuks

« Reply #66 on: Sat, 19 October 2013, 16:32:47 »
Sweet just bought 10 boxes plus some other stuff. :D

Offline dragonxx21

« Reply #67 on: Sat, 19 October 2013, 16:34:57 »
Ouch.. looks like shipping kills it for me. $16 for shipping D:
Keyboards Owned:

Realforce Topre 91 Key JIS Profile - Main
CM Quickfire Rapid Blue Switches
IBM Model M in Industrial Shell

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #68 on: Sat, 19 October 2013, 17:09:03 »
We've received an unexpected amount of orders :S.
Our first trial sale was for 50 keycap boxes and now there are only 13 left no less than an hour after we sent out the newsletter.

Offline dragonxx21

« Reply #69 on: Sat, 19 October 2013, 17:10:15 »
Our first trial sale was for 50 keycap boxes and now there are only 13 left no less than an hour after we sent out the newsletter.
I posted it in the great finds section. That probably helped a bit :)
Keyboards Owned:

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #70 on: Sat, 19 October 2013, 17:29:48 »
Wait it started? ************

Offline Kabuks

« Reply #71 on: Sat, 19 October 2013, 17:38:24 »

I'm not surprised that these are flying off the shelves. I know I've been waiting for something like this for a while and I'm sure lots of others have too.  :thumb:

Offline ijprest

« Reply #72 on: Sat, 19 October 2013, 18:03:07 »
Yeah... I ordered 6... I figured that was the sweet spot w.r.t. shipping to Canada. 

When I started my order the stock meter was full.  When I finished, it was down to about 2/3.  I figured they were either flying off the shelves, or they only had 18 of them.  :p

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #73 on: Sat, 19 October 2013, 19:04:02 »
Ordered 2. Should be enough for now... I think.  :rolleyes:
|||My other keyboards :
More
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline Mystery AKA.NastyFan

« Reply #74 on: Sat, 19 October 2013, 23:12:35 »
clever stuff. do want some

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #75 on: Sun, 20 October 2013, 00:46:01 »
Oh wow, all gone before I could order some. Sucks to be on EU time sometimes - I just got up :(

Any ETA on the next batch?

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #76 on: Sun, 20 October 2013, 21:23:57 »
CRAP!

Sold out.  :'(

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #77 on: Sun, 20 October 2013, 22:15:54 »
Oh wow, all gone before I could order some. Sucks to be on EU time sometimes - I just got up :(

We'll be releasing another 50 within this week~

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #78 on: Sun, 20 October 2013, 23:27:09 »
Ordered a couple.  If they're good I'll order some more!  Thanks for adjusting the shipping fee for me.  :)
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 October 2013, 00:23:20 by reaper »
Att fly är livet, att dröja, döden.
Din Eli

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #79 on: Mon, 21 October 2013, 01:34:48 »

Thanks! Good to know ;)

Since I can't put the item in the shopping cart right now to check:

How much is international shipping for these boards? How many boards can be shipped for the lowest price?

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #80 on: Mon, 21 October 2013, 01:57:15 »

Thanks! Good to know ;)

Since I can't put the item in the shopping cart right now to check:

How much is international shipping for these boards? How many boards can be shipped for the lowest price?

We can ship up to 4 boards for the lowest price. Anything higher and we'll have to utilize custom rates as those require larger shipping boxes than the ones we normally carry.

The trial sale of 50 units was to check and see if the shipping costs were calculated fairly. For some customers they were perfect while others were a bit unfair(we have already refunded those buyers the rightful amount). If you did not receive a refund it is because you were charged the appropriate amount). After this initial sale we have adjusted the shipping costs to more fair rates.

We're aware that our shipping costs are upsetting some users but please understand that these boxes are quite heavy(mainly due to the high quality cardboard box shell and dense EVA Foam) compared to most display case boxes. Each box weighs roughly 7~7.5 ounces and the actual shipping box (14x8x4 inches) weighs roughly 8 ounces so the shipping costs are definitely not cheap(blame the United States Post Office, not us).The shipping costs we're currently charging are pretty much close if not exactly the amount we need to ship them out to customers.

Shipping for US starts at $6.99 (We are strictly shipping these via Priority Mail because First Class Mail is not allowed for packages exceeding 13 ounces) and $1.99 for each additional box.
Shipping for Canada starts at $12.99 and $2.99 for each additional box
Shipping for all other International Orders starts at $14.99 and $2.99 for each additional box

I am personally making sure that if a customer overpays in shipping costs, we immediately refund them the appropriate amount. For those who ordered more than 4 keycap display cases please be patient as we are acquiring the adequate shipping materials for your orders. We will then refund your shipping costs if it turns out to be cheaper.

Hope this helps everyone!

Offline eyesmiles

« Reply #81 on: Wed, 23 October 2013, 13:42:53 »
My two boxes arrived earlier this morning. I was assuming that the EVA foam had the cut outs already removed, but to my joy they are simply pre-cut and you can remove sections that you want. I also enjoy the adhesive behind primary layers for the backings. What took me a bit to figure out was how would you remove each layer if you could barely insert a finger to access the layers and not rustle up the keycaps. I naturally began to think sherryton/hazel's storage box idea of having a little tab so you can pull up each layer easily from top view is more ideal. But then I looked at the tab/slit area where you lock down the top of the case. The hole is large enough so you can see the bottom layer so you can easily push the bottom layer up and grab the top portion/layer that holds the alphas and modifiers. It makes sense and is more (I'm just assuming here) cost efficient rather than including a pull tab attached to each layer.

I didn't want to order more than 2 boxes since you guys are doing a demo run and wanted to give others a chance to grab some. If it's worth anything, I believe these boxes are excellent for the price. Looking forward to when you guys release the colored versions / larger quantity release. I'll be grabbing several more then. Great job guys!

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #82 on: Wed, 23 October 2013, 13:52:53 »
My two boxes arrived earlier this morning. I was assuming that the EVA foam had the cut outs already removed, but to my joy they are simply pre-cut and you can remove sections that you want. I also enjoy the adhesive behind primary layers for the backings. What took me a bit to figure out was how would you remove each layer if you could barely insert a finger to access the layers and not rustle up the keycaps. I naturally began to think sherryton/hazel's storage box idea of having a little tab so you can pull up each layer easily from top view is more ideal. But then I looked at the tab/slit area where you lock down the top of the case. The hole is large enough so you can see the bottom layer so you can easily push the bottom layer up and grab the top portion/layer that holds the alphas and modifiers. It makes sense and is more (I'm just assuming here) cost efficient rather than including a pull tab attached to each layer.

I didn't want to order more than 2 boxes since you guys are doing a demo run and wanted to give others a chance to grab some. If it's worth anything, I believe these boxes are excellent for the price. Looking forward to when you guys release the colored versions / larger quantity release. I'll be grabbing several more then. Great job guys!

Very glad to hear the boxes met your satisfaction! :D
Thank you very much for your review!

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #83 on: Wed, 23 October 2013, 17:45:01 »
Those sold out pretty fast.

When do you suppose you will be getting more of them in stock?

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #84 on: Wed, 23 October 2013, 19:00:58 »
Those sold out pretty fast.

When do you suppose you will be getting more of them in stock?

We are scheduled to sell the second batch this Friday or Saturday.
Please subscribe to our email newsletter if you'd like to be alerted as soon as possible.
Sorry for the delay! It takes quite some time to assemble the outer boxing~

Offline dragonxx21

« Reply #85 on: Thu, 24 October 2013, 18:11:16 »
I wish I could have hopped on to buy one ,but the shipping to Canada made it really hard to justify buying it :(
Keyboards Owned:

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #86 on: Thu, 24 October 2013, 21:23:59 »
Just wanted to say these boxes are nice, like the way they are setup!

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #87 on: Sat, 26 October 2013, 01:36:53 »
Is there a reason you increased the price for these cases?

I know it's high quality and everything, but now I feel kinda "cheated" for not getting into the first batch for no particular reason other than being asleep while it was offered.

At these prices plus shipping it's really hard to justify a purchase for international buyers :(

Maybe I wait for the colored ones hoping they will be offered for 10$ again ;)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #88 on: Sat, 26 October 2013, 02:42:24 »
It's only $2 extra.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tbc

« Reply #89 on: Sat, 26 October 2013, 02:56:40 »
ya, when he posted that, I thought it got bumped up by 200% or something.

I'm going to take the time to be an ******* and state that $2 isn't even a single novelty cap.  you would need to buy TEN boxes to lose $20.

$2 is not going to make or break a purchase. especially, when shipping to canada is more than the cost of the box.

how about when you compare it to competitors? (what competitors?)
« Last Edit: Sat, 26 October 2013, 02:58:18 by tbc »
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #90 on: Sat, 26 October 2013, 03:08:06 »
Sorry, I didn't want to come off rude or something in any way.

It's just one box is now 27$ incl. shipping for me which is just too much. Sure, 2$ plus (=20% increase) is not the world, but it was expensive for me before and I just want to know why the price was increased. They could have offered it for 12$ initially but they didn't, so I am curious.

I spend too much on keyboard stuff anyway and I simply don't want to "waste" my keyboard budget for something I don't really need.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #91 on: Sat, 26 October 2013, 03:36:00 »
So is it $2 more because you were losing money? Or did you add $2 because they sold so fast it makes sense to charge more?

Offline dragonxx21

« Reply #92 on: Sat, 26 October 2013, 05:58:56 »
So is it $2 more because you were losing money? Or did you add $2 because they sold so fast it makes sense to charge more?
From what I can see, it was simply a promotional price for the first batch. Think of it as the early bird special if you will. Those who are subscribed to the newsletter got first pick at the boxes at a lower price for the first round of production. In the original newsletter, it was even stated that the $10 was just a promotional price.
Keyboards Owned:

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #93 on: Sat, 26 October 2013, 07:12:34 »
Is there a reason you increased the price for these cases?

I know it's high quality and everything, but now I feel kinda "cheated" for not getting into the first batch for no particular reason other than being asleep while it was offered.

At these prices plus shipping it's really hard to justify a purchase for international buyers :(

Maybe I wait for the colored ones hoping they will be offered for 10$ again ;)

We only had 200 boxes total and the promotional price was barely getting us much profit after paypal fees/shipping costs. I'm sorry you feel cheated. We just couldn't afford to continue selling the boxes at that price. We figured the first 50 would be plenty for anyone whether international or domestic  and we didn't expect them to sell out so quickly.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #94 on: Sat, 26 October 2013, 07:24:31 »
We only had 200 boxes total and the promotional price was barely getting us much profit after paypal fees/shipping costs. I'm sorry you feel cheated. We just couldn't afford to continue selling the boxes at that price. We figured the first 50 would be plenty for anyone whether international or domestic  and we didn't expect them to sell out so quickly.

Fair enough :)

I'll definitely will wait for the colored cases and make my final decision then.

Maybe you can offer some kind of bundles like "buy 2 cases get a novelty key of choice for free" or something like that ;)

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #95 on: Sat, 26 October 2013, 08:28:38 »

From what I can see, it was simply a promotional price for the first batch. Think of it as the early bird special if you will. Those who are subscribed to the newsletter got first pick at the boxes at a lower price for the first round of production. In the original newsletter, it was even stated that the $10 was just a promotional price.

Completely forgot it was promo price.

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #96 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 17:08:18 »
Got mine today!
They're nice. I'll have to wait for some better sets to put in there but in the meantime I have my old Keycool stock caps in one of them.
Does anybody want to see some pictures?
|||My other keyboards :
More
x

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #97 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 17:29:22 »
Got mine today!
They're nice. I'll have to wait for some better sets to put in there but in the meantime I have my old Keycool stock caps in one of them.

You need to ask that around here? ;)

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #98 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 18:23:32 »
Got mine today!
You need to ask that around here? ;)
I forgot you love keyboard-related porn around here. :P
I'll shoot some tomorrow.
|||My other keyboards :
More
x

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #99 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 01:05:24 »
Mine arrived at my doorsteps today! Thanks Keypop for the freebie Chickobo keycap  ;D :thumb: I was surprised the "FRAGILE" sticker was actually taken seriously. Usually boxes end up getting bumped and scratched.

BTW, sorry for noob question, but what profile are these? I'm guessing DCS?
Sorry, phone pic for now.

"Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent