Author Topic: Matias Quiet Pro Photo Tour  (Read 3537 times)

Offline furosuto81

• Facebook
Matias Quiet Pro Photo Tour
« on: Wed, 03 October 2012, 23:57:07 »
I received my MQP today and took a bunch of photos. I tried to get all the stuff most of you would be interested in seeing up close. I won't have a chance to get any extended use out of it until next Monday, but from the noodling around I've done so far, I'm quite pleased. The feel is superb, it has that nice "thocky" ALPs sound and the build quality seems pretty good. The USB cord has to be one of the thickest I've seen on a keyboard (I have a comparison photo in the album).

Update: Fixed the link. Oops!
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 October 2012, 00:48:22 by furosuto81 »
Keyboards: Matias Quiet Pro Matias Quiet Click  |  Apple Extended Keyboard II Dampened White ALPS  |  KBParadise V80 Olivette Matias Quiet Click  |  CMStorm QuickFire TK B&W Special Edition White LED Cherry MX Red  |  Ducky DK9087S Shine 2 TKL White LED Cherry MX Red

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
Re: Matias Quiet Pro Photo Tour
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 05 October 2012, 00:44:54 »
Thanks! You can really see the SMD diode under the capslock.

This is a really good looknig keyboard.

Offline phetto

• HHKB JP
  • * Elevated Elder
Matias Quiet Pro Photo Tour
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 05 October 2012, 00:54:33 »
Beautiful photos. Thanks for taking these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline furosuto81

• Facebook
Re: Matias Quiet Pro Photo Tour
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 17 November 2012, 19:42:15 »
I'm in the process of repainting the case (Charcoal Metallic), so I had to the keyboard apart. I've updated the album with some pictures of PCB since I know some of you are interested in that. The front of the PCB is white, but is covered by the metal plate, and the back is green.
Keyboards: Matias Quiet Pro Matias Quiet Click  |  Apple Extended Keyboard II Dampened White ALPS  |  KBParadise V80 Olivette Matias Quiet Click  |  CMStorm QuickFire TK B&W Special Edition White LED Cherry MX Red  |  Ducky DK9087S Shine 2 TKL White LED Cherry MX Red