Author Topic: [IC] GMK Shoko 2nd Style「Group Buy Live Now」  (Read 139852 times)

Offline DJ Shoko

Re: [IC] GMK Shoko 2nd Style「Almost in Group Buy hopefully」
« Reply #300 on: Tue, 19 May 2020, 00:55:46 »
Sorry it's been a while, I've been caught up with work and school lately, it's pretty close to the end of the semester and I just got employed again in the beginning of May, but I should be more active after the school semester ends. But me and Kono have requested quotes from GMK back on May 4, so that is about two weeks ago at this point. I haven't gotten an update from GMK yet and I do hope I get an update soon. But as for the kitting, lemme just show them over here, I did decide to split the base kit and numpad, so I hope everyone is happy with the kits here.

More

Again deep apologies for the lack of updates lately, but I will get back to everyone once I get the quotes from GMK!

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #301 on: Tue, 19 May 2020, 12:00:07 »
Sorry it's been a while, I've been caught up with work and school lately, it's pretty close to the end of the semester and I just got employed again in the beginning of May, but I should be more active after the school semester ends. But me and Kono have requested quotes from GMK back on May 4, so that is about two weeks ago at this point. I haven't gotten an update from GMK yet and I do hope I get an update soon. But as for the kitting, lemme just show them over here, I did decide to split the base kit and numpad, so I hope everyone is happy with the kits here.

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Again deep apologies for the lack of updates lately, but I will get back to everyone once I get the quotes from GMK!

Looking forward to this moving forward. Best wishes with your school and new position.

Offline Scucka

« Reply #302 on: Tue, 19 May 2020, 15:43:26 »

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

No need to sorry) Love your set

Offline GhostEther

« Reply #303 on: Wed, 20 May 2020, 08:07:49 »
I can't wait for this to go into GB! The Hiragana Kit looks amazing.

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #304 on: Wed, 20 May 2020, 09:26:50 »

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Would it be too late to make legend changes to the hiragana kit that GMK Sumi and GMK Oni recently made? These changes are outlined and explained here. In short, they make the kit more friendly to Japanese layout users (here's a “testimonial”). Also, it should be a legend-only change that doesn't involve adding new keys.

Totally understandable if it's too late.

Edit: Reference image. The concrete changes that you would need to make to Shoko's hiragana kit are:
  • R1 mod-colored → R1 mod-colored (I believe the current legend is an error to begin with, since the mod-colored key is supposed to be a `~, not a \|)
  • either R1 → R1 (the simplest way to do it), or R4 → R1 (involves replacing the extra B), or straight up add R1 (involves adding a key)
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 May 2020, 10:09:38 by konstantin »

Offline DJ Shoko

« Reply #305 on: Sat, 23 May 2020, 03:42:39 »

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Would it be too late to make legend changes to the hiragana kit that GMK Sumi and GMK Oni recently made? These changes are outlined and explained here. In short, they make the kit more friendly to Japanese layout users (here's a “testimonial”). Also, it should be a legend-only change that doesn't involve adding new keys.

Totally understandable if it's too late.

Edit: Reference image. The concrete changes that you would need to make to Shoko's hiragana kit are:
  • R1 mod-colored → R1 mod-colored (I believe the current legend is an error to begin with, since the mod-colored key is supposed to be a `~, not a \|)
  • either R1 → R1 (the simplest way to do it), or R4 → R1 (involves replacing the extra B), or straight up add R1 (involves adding a key)

Lemme ask Kono if they can ask for the change, after all quotes are still being requested. But just to make sure, it should look like this?

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #306 on: Sat, 23 May 2020, 09:33:37 »

Lemme ask Kono if they can ask for the change, after all quotes are still being requested. But just to make sure, it should look like this?
Show Image

Yep, that looks good.

If you have the chance to ask for the R1 1u alpha む as well (1 extra key, circled in orange in the reference pic I linked), that would make the kit absolutely perfect, but it's not a must and what you posted is already good enough. That extra key is used if you use split backspace and want to have a む instead of ー, which is more correct in a split backspace setup, if you really care about legend correctness.

Offline DJ Shoko

« Reply #307 on: Wed, 27 May 2020, 03:20:02 »

Show Image

Yep, that looks good.

If you have the chance to ask for the R1 1u alpha む as well (1 extra key, circled in orange in the reference pic I linked), that would make the kit absolutely perfect, but it's not a must and what you posted is already good enough. That extra key is used if you use split backspace and want to have a む instead of ー, which is more correct in a split backspace setup, if you really care about legend correctness.

I couldn't get in the kit changes in the quotes, but I do have news. Just got the quotes, Kono gave me the prices they plan and they are based on 250 MOQ on the base kit and 100 MOQ on everything else for reference.

$119.99 Base kit
$54.99 Numpad
$49.99 40's Kit
$77.99 Hiragana/Kobe kit
$29.99 Spacebar kit

The base kit is for sure pricier than what I anticipated, so I am going to see if I can increase the MOQ in order to make it cheaper. If not then I'll see if I can requote them with the combined base kit and numpad, since I do think $120 is a bit pricey for a more minimal base kit in my opinion. Hope I can get everyone else's thoughts on this!
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 May 2020, 03:25:40 by RaySasQuach »

Offline dallman5

« Reply #308 on: Wed, 27 May 2020, 07:28:19 »
Yeah that pricing seems quite high for a base kit plus numpad, especially when you consider that there have been several other sets which include all of those caps in the base kit for at or below your current base kit price (however probably at 500+ MOQ instead).

I’m all for throwing the numpad back into the base kit in that case.
LF: OG Cherry APL (lasered), Artisans

Current collection:
More
Norbatouch (Galaxy Blue) | Mira SE (Lunar Grey, WKL) | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300BN) | Noxary X60 (Grey, HHKB) | KBDFans 5 Degree (Silver) | AEK64 (Grey) | Norbaforce (Tactical Black, WKL)) | Realforce 86U (White) | TGR 910 RE (Polycarbonate) | LZ-SQ (Black) | LZ-CLS (Grey, WKL) | Duck Orion v1 (Silver, WK)) | Nissho KB106DE | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300B) | LZ CLS-S (Blue, Poker) | Realforce 87U 10th Anniversary) | Realforce 104UK | TGR Alice (Grey on Pink) | Singa (Blue, WKL)  | Quantrik QXP (Blue Grey, WKL) | LZ-GH v2 (Black, WK) | KMAC Happy (Red, Poker)) | IBM Model M SSK (APL) | TGR 910 SE (Pink on Blue) | GSKT-00 (Silver, Poker) | OTD Koala (Silver, WKL) | Realforce R2 PFU Edition (Ivory) | IBM 3279 Beamspring (APL) | TGR Tris (Blue) | LZ-GH v2 (Blue, WKL)) | TGR Jane v2 (Blue-grey, WKL) | LZ-MP (Shine Grey, WKL)  | TGR x Singa Unikorn (Purple) | Justsystems x Realforce 108UG) | IBM Model F Unsaver (APL) | TGR Jane V2 CE (Multicolor, WKL) | Realforce 87U (Blank Black) | Lin Montage (Light Blue, WKL) | GSKT-00 AEK R2 (Grey, HHKB) | Leopold FC660C (Blank Black) | Duck Viper v3 (Grey on Black) | Rama Works M6-C RWxRW | LZ-GH v1 (Black, WKL) | Gok 7v (Grey) | biso x beaming Kei (SS, HHKB) | zacheadams x bisoromi little z | Matrix Noah (Silver/Grey, WKL) | Lin Whale (Pink, WKL) | TGR Alice (Polycarbonate) | Rama Kara (Noct) | Lin Whale75 (Burgundy, F13) | Realforce 89 (Ivory) | Hand Engineering Haus (Bluegrey) | Haytco CAKE60_R1 (Pantone 4167C) | LZ-XE (Grey, WKL) | Noxary X60 V2 (Grey, WK) | Daji Ochocuatro (Grey, WKL) | HHKB Hybird Type-S 25th Anniversary (Snow) | LZ-REs (Grey, WKL) | Matrix 8xv 3.0 (Blue-Black/Deep Grey, WKL) | Realforce 23UB | Biso RS60 (Black, WK) | TGR x MXF Koala (Grey/Black, WKL)

Italics = Incoming, Black = Gone

Offline pcire

« Reply #309 on: Wed, 27 May 2020, 09:24:14 »
Ooof!
That hiragana/Kobe kit is expensive af!

It’s kono after all 😭

Offline neutralstate

« Reply #310 on: Wed, 27 May 2020, 09:46:18 »

I couldn't get in the kit changes in the quotes, but I do have news. Just got the quotes, Kono gave me the prices they plan and they are based on 250 MOQ on the base kit and 100 MOQ on everything else for reference.

$119.99 Base kit
$54.99 Numpad
$49.99 40's Kit
$77.99 Hiragana/Kobe kit
$29.99 Spacebar kit

The base kit is for sure pricier than what I anticipated, so I am going to see if I can increase the MOQ in order to make it cheaper. If not then I'll see if I can requote them with the combined base kit and numpad, since I do think $120 is a bit pricey for a more minimal base kit in my opinion. Hope I can get everyone else's thoughts on this!

120 seems pretty steep for a base kit without a numpad.

Given the anticipation for this set, i think its quite possible to go for a 500 MOQ, that should hopefully make things better.

Offline DJ Shoko

« Reply #311 on: Wed, 27 May 2020, 13:10:35 »
I couldn't get all of the vendors to entirely agree on making the MOQ 500 or a 1000 for the base kit, so I am going to get a requote with a combined base kit with the base kit and numpad. I'm still trying to make the kits as affordable as they can be, so unfortunately I still have to cut a few keys from the base kit with everything combined. But I just want everyone to see the proposed changes and see if these are all reasonable, I am going to try to aim at around $130 for the base kit.

Every kit got a change except for the spacebar kit.
More

EDIT: II'll hold a poll on whether I should cut the accent in the 40's kit to save about $5 on that kit or keep it at $50. https://strawpoll.com/xyw4h5p7
The kit with and without accents:
More

I really thank everyone for being so patient with me.
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 May 2020, 19:45:43 by RaySasQuach »

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #312 on: Wed, 27 May 2020, 13:21:20 »
I couldn't get all of the vendors to entirely agree on making the MOQ 500 or a 1000 for the base kit, so I am going to get a requote with a combined base kit with the base kit and numpad. I'm still trying to make the kits as affordable as they can be, so unfortunately I still have to cut a few keys from the base kit with everything combined. But I just want everyone to see the proposed changes and see if these are all reasonable, I am going to try to aim at around $130 for the base kit.

Every kit got a change except for the spacebar kit.
More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

EDIT: II'll hold a poll on whether I should cut the accent in the 40's kit to save about $5 on that kit or keep it at $50. https://strawpoll.com/xyw4h5p7
The kit with and without accents:
More

I really thank everyone for being so patient with me.

Looking good, thanks!

Offline scoopbb

« Reply #313 on: Wed, 27 May 2020, 14:02:55 »
already spending damn near 200 for the set with 40s, ill gladly pay the extra 5 for accents.

Offline ymaaan

« Reply #314 on: Wed, 27 May 2020, 14:31:37 »
Looks amazing. Any estimate date for the GB?

Sent from my SM-A505GN using Tapatalk

Offline DJ Shoko

« Reply #315 on: Wed, 27 May 2020, 19:45:19 »

After requotes I'll probably have a firm group buy date.

already spending damn near 200 for the set with 40s, ill gladly pay the extra 5 for accents.

Yeah I couldn't think of anything else to slim out. They will probably stay in, but I just thought the base kit+40's might've been too pricey.

Offline ymaaan

« Reply #316 on: Wed, 27 May 2020, 19:49:58 »

Great! Thanks for the reply. Can't wait!

Offline ymaaan

« Reply #317 on: Wed, 27 May 2020, 19:50:40 »

Great! Thanks for the reply. Can't wait!

woops my phone got wonky sorry about that

Offline neutralstate

« Reply #318 on: Wed, 27 May 2020, 19:52:01 »
hope the prices don't hit something like 140 with numpad, but seems quite likely

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

« Reply #319 on: Wed, 27 May 2020, 20:15:37 »
hope the prices don't hit something like 140 with numpad, but seems quite likely

Noel had accent bars but not accent arrows with a fairly similar kit and got to 135. I think that's gotta be the goal. Sandstorm cut some keys and tossed them in an ortho/40s/iso extension, no accent spacebars or arrows, and on day 1 on switchmod was 122$ with numpad, 127 normally. Both of those were 250 MOQ kits.

Offline DJ Shoko

« Reply #320 on: Wed, 27 May 2020, 23:06:02 »
It's definitely going to be less than $140, the kit was $140 with 155 keys and atm there is 147 keys.

I think these will be the changes more or less, unless someone can really convince me to keep or remove a few more keys. I did opt to cut the 1.25u and 1.75u space from the 40's kit since I heard they aren't too common in the 40% community and cut a few lesser popular accent keys. I did change the spacebar kits this time around though, since I figured that if the 40's kit had 2u, 2.25u, and 2.75u convex spacebars that if the spacebar kit also had them that it'd feel redundant. So I am opting to keep only the accent smaller spacebars in the spacebar kit. I'd like opinions on this though obviously.

EDIT: Somewhat debating on cutting R3 PgUp and R4 PgDn if they may not be too popular since I just want the kit to be as affordable as possible at this point.

More

« Last Edit: Wed, 27 May 2020, 23:10:59 by RaySasQuach »

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #321 on: Wed, 27 May 2020, 23:09:51 »
I have a feeling that separating the Numpad will sell much better at a lower price, given the large number of nice keycap GBs coming out in the coming months.

But I will of course be in nonetheless.

Offline dallman5

« Reply #322 on: Wed, 27 May 2020, 23:29:13 »
It's definitely going to be less than $140, the kit was $140 with 155 keys and atm there is 147 keys.

I think these will be the changes more or less, unless someone can really convince me to keep or remove a few more keys. I did opt to cut the 1.25u and 1.75u space from the 40's kit since I heard they aren't too common in the 40% community and cut a few lesser popular accent keys. I did change the spacebar kits this time around though, since I figured that if the 40's kit had 2u, 2.25u, and 2.75u convex spacebars that if the spacebar kit also had them that it'd feel redundant. So I am opting to keep only the accent smaller spacebars in the spacebar kit. I'd like opinions on this though obviously.

EDIT: Somewhat debating on cutting R3 PgUp and R4 PgDn if they may not be too popular since I just want the kit to be as affordable as possible at this point.

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

The kitting looks pretty good to me. I'm mostly on board with your sentiment about the split spacebars. The one issue I see currently is that if you are an Alice layout user who doesn't want to accented spacebars you now have to buy both the 40s and spacebars kits.  I feel it makes more sense in the 40s kit or maybe the base even?
LF: OG Cherry APL (lasered), Artisans

Current collection:
More
Norbatouch (Galaxy Blue) | Mira SE (Lunar Grey, WKL) | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300BN) | Noxary X60 (Grey, HHKB) | KBDFans 5 Degree (Silver) | AEK64 (Grey) | Norbaforce (Tactical Black, WKL)) | Realforce 86U (White) | TGR 910 RE (Polycarbonate) | LZ-SQ (Black) | LZ-CLS (Grey, WKL) | Duck Orion v1 (Silver, WK)) | Nissho KB106DE | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300B) | LZ CLS-S (Blue, Poker) | Realforce 87U 10th Anniversary) | Realforce 104UK | TGR Alice (Grey on Pink) | Singa (Blue, WKL)  | Quantrik QXP (Blue Grey, WKL) | LZ-GH v2 (Black, WK) | KMAC Happy (Red, Poker)) | IBM Model M SSK (APL) | TGR 910 SE (Pink on Blue) | GSKT-00 (Silver, Poker) | OTD Koala (Silver, WKL) | Realforce R2 PFU Edition (Ivory) | IBM 3279 Beamspring (APL) | TGR Tris (Blue) | LZ-GH v2 (Blue, WKL)) | TGR Jane v2 (Blue-grey, WKL) | LZ-MP (Shine Grey, WKL)  | TGR x Singa Unikorn (Purple) | Justsystems x Realforce 108UG) | IBM Model F Unsaver (APL) | TGR Jane V2 CE (Multicolor, WKL) | Realforce 87U (Blank Black) | Lin Montage (Light Blue, WKL) | GSKT-00 AEK R2 (Grey, HHKB) | Leopold FC660C (Blank Black) | Duck Viper v3 (Grey on Black) | Rama Works M6-C RWxRW | LZ-GH v1 (Black, WKL) | Gok 7v (Grey) | biso x beaming Kei (SS, HHKB) | zacheadams x bisoromi little z | Matrix Noah (Silver/Grey, WKL) | Lin Whale (Pink, WKL) | TGR Alice (Polycarbonate) | Rama Kara (Noct) | Lin Whale75 (Burgundy, F13) | Realforce 89 (Ivory) | Hand Engineering Haus (Bluegrey) | Haytco CAKE60_R1 (Pantone 4167C) | LZ-XE (Grey, WKL) | Noxary X60 V2 (Grey, WK) | Daji Ochocuatro (Grey, WKL) | HHKB Hybird Type-S 25th Anniversary (Snow) | LZ-REs (Grey, WKL) | Matrix 8xv 3.0 (Blue-Black/Deep Grey, WKL) | Realforce 23UB | Biso RS60 (Black, WK) | TGR x MXF Koala (Grey/Black, WKL)

Italics = Incoming, Black = Gone

Offline belerian

« Reply #323 on: Wed, 27 May 2020, 23:32:36 »

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image
I was planning on using R3/R4 PgUp/Down but this isn't a deal breaker. I would prefer you to keep it if possible.

Offline DJ Shoko

« Reply #324 on: Wed, 27 May 2020, 23:36:38 »

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

The kitting looks pretty good to me. I'm mostly on board with your sentiment about the split spacebars. The one issue I see currently is that if you are an Alice layout user who doesn't want to accented spacebars you now have to buy both the 40s and spacebars kits.  I feel it makes more sense in the 40s kit or maybe the base even?
Yeah this is rather tough, the 40's kit is already around $50 as is, so adding the accented spacebar keys there and extra B might make the 40's kit way too expensive in my eyes. Then adding those non accented spacebars into the base kit would make the base kit pricier than I'd hope most likely.

I could swap the accented smaller spacebars from the spacebar kit to the 40's kit and their non accented to the spacebar kit. In any case it is difficult to make the right decisions here.

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #325 on: Thu, 28 May 2020, 01:08:25 »
Can't wait 😍

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #326 on: Tue, 02 June 2020, 16:19:55 »
I was planning on using R3/R4 PgUp/Down but this isn't a deal breaker. I would prefer you to keep it if possible.

Please, please keep them :D

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #327 on: Tue, 02 June 2020, 16:42:29 »
when will the gb be live?

Offline Silverion77

« Reply #328 on: Tue, 02 June 2020, 16:43:10 »

$119.99 Base kit
$54.99 Numpad
$49.99 40's Kit
$77.99 Hiragana/Kobe kit
$29.99 Spacebar kit

Agree on the pricing comments. I intended to get numpad for some future 1800s and such, but at the current MOQ and pricing, it seems like there isn't a lot being 'gained' compared to recent set pricing by taking the numpad out.

That said, I think there is a lot of interest in this set following R1. As a newbie to this community, it seemed like I came across discussions on this set very quickly due to buzz/interest. I think a higher moq can easily be hit if that helps the pricing. Sets overall lately have been showing good numbers, especially if you slot this in with a quiet month (e.g. May was clearly "blue month" with its 3+ sets...doing it then would've been harder due to split interest).

Also r3/4 PgUp/Down is super valuable for my 65%/75% columns :)
« Last Edit: Tue, 02 June 2020, 16:48:21 by Silverion77 »

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #329 on: Tue, 09 June 2020, 01:13:47 »

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Really hope you can keep R3/R4 PgUp/PgDn for 65%/75% users.

Offline Ooga Booga

« Reply #330 on: Tue, 09 June 2020, 03:58:20 »
+1 on the R3/R4 PgUp/PgDn please keep

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #331 on: Wed, 10 June 2020, 17:01:44 »
Hopefully, GMK gets back to OP soon. Wonder how things are going in Germany now.

Offline musicgecko

« Reply #332 on: Fri, 12 June 2020, 20:20:13 »
Will be joining for sure. Would love to see an Micon set with this!

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #333 on: Fri, 12 June 2020, 21:39:20 »
Will be joining for sure. Would love to see an Micon set with this!

Which is unlikely :)

Offline ubmit

« Reply #334 on: Sat, 13 June 2020, 18:33:57 »
I really hope that the GB doesn't take much long to start!
Lyn Whale | KFE CE | Frog | Singa | Dolice | Haus | Kei | Polaris | Prophet | Bongoneko

Offline mta

« Reply #335 on: Sat, 13 June 2020, 19:21:55 »
Any update on this one?

Offline vocal118

« Reply #336 on: Sun, 14 June 2020, 04:33:44 »
zf,please, zf is more cheaper and faster

Offline heliar_mk

« Reply #337 on: Sun, 14 June 2020, 04:49:03 »
zf +1

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #338 on: Mon, 15 June 2020, 23:46:18 »
kono, come on, this one!

Offline DJ Shoko

« Reply #339 on: Tue, 16 June 2020, 02:11:03 »
Well we got the pricing of the new kits. Same MOQ as last time. I might add a few keys back to the base kit and 40's kit since the base kit didn't meet the $130 goal and the 40's kit is still the same price despite the reduced number of keys.

Prices:
Base kit at 250 MOQ: $134.99
40's kit at 100 MOQ: $49.99
Kobe kit at 100 MOQ: $74.99
Spacebar kit at 100 MOQ: $26.99

For reference this was the kitting:
More

zf +1
I'll see what I can do about it.

Offline pcire

« Reply #340 on: Tue, 16 June 2020, 02:13:05 »
Thanks for the update!

Any idea of when the gb might start?
Gotta plan with so many great GBs currently live

Offline DJ Shoko

« Reply #341 on: Tue, 16 June 2020, 02:51:47 »
Thanks for the update!

Hopefully early July, no concrete date yet. I'm just going to add a few keys and get a requote and see what the final price is and we can probably start the group buy soon after.

Offline heliar_mk

« Reply #342 on: Tue, 16 June 2020, 03:16:30 »
Well we got the pricing of the new kits. Same MOQ as last time. I might add a few keys back to the base kit and 40's kit since the base kit didn't meet the $130 goal and the 40's kit is still the same price despite the reduced number of keys.

Prices:

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

zf +1
I'll see what I can do about it.
Maybe you would try to increase the moq to 500 for the base kit?

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #343 on: Tue, 16 June 2020, 03:23:54 »

Prices:

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image
Maybe you would try to increase the moq to 500 for the base kit?

Competition in the summer months is stiff, but I think Shoko is one of the sets that can pull off a 500 MOQ.

Offline vocal118

« Reply #344 on: Tue, 16 June 2020, 22:51:02 »
zf? come on

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #345 on: Tue, 16 June 2020, 23:19:46 »
Thanks for the update!

Hopefully early July, no concrete date yet. I'm just going to add a few keys and get a requote and see what the final price is and we can probably start the group buy soon after.

Let's go! Will buy a few sets!

Offline neutralstate

« Reply #346 on: Wed, 17 June 2020, 08:34:54 »
zf +1

i dont understand why ZF is cheaper, ZF means 20-25 USD tagged on the base kit even before shipping. so even though the shipping is "free", the shipping is technically already paid for by the price bump, and then some.

Despite being in Asia, shipping all the way from US (e.g. via Novelkeys) is always cheaper for me.

Which, if you think about it, totally defeats the purpose of having an Asian proxy.
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 June 2020, 08:37:53 by neutralstate »

Offline ymaaan

« Reply #347 on: Wed, 17 June 2020, 08:45:06 »
ilumkb might be an option as well for asia proxy

Offline heliar_mk

« Reply #348 on: Wed, 17 June 2020, 17:27:16 »
zf +1

i dont understand why ZF is cheaper, ZF means 20-25 USD tagged on the base kit even before shipping. so even though the shipping is "free", the shipping is technically already paid for by the price bump, and then some.

Despite being in Asia, shipping all the way from US (e.g. via Novelkeys) is always cheaper for me.

Which, if you think about it, totally defeats the purpose of having an Asian proxy.
Zf is cheaper than ilumkb for Asia

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #349 on: Wed, 17 June 2020, 19:43:28 »
Just start it :)