geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] GMK Oblivion V3.1 - COMPLETED - V3.2 tentatively in September 2023

<< < (54/56) > >>

Oblotzky:
All vendors have received their GMK sets and are either done shipping already or close to being done. The Salvun caps had to be redone as the color match was not good, they should complete by the end of the week and are then sent via DHL Express to all vendors to wrap this project up.

GMK CYL Oblivion V3.2 (CYL indicates Cylindrical profile aka Cherry profile, as MTNU is kicking off production at GMK soon the two need to be differentiated) is currently scheduled to run in September 2023! It will be a mirror of the V3.1 kitting but instead of Gray Alphas it will have the white Hagoromo Alphas.

IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES:
This clearly isn't the time window for mega GMK sales getting big MOQs on child kits so I figure the answer's no, but I'll ask for two thing things I always wanted anyways:

Oblivion colored relegendables: N9 and other stock colors are close but I want the real thing. I'll even sweeten the pot; run em and I'll buy 10 Day 1.

Hagoromo mods: monochrome? git (my fav)? regular? legends...whatever. Alt mod kits never sold well even when sales were high (and we all appreciate your work trying to make mix n match alpha and mod kits happen back w Oblivion 2 years ago), but I figure a decent number of people might get a all hagoromo base, or my fav-Mod colored alphas, hagoromo mods, Git legend and colors- to mix in match alphas and mods w their other sets.

If not here, maybe V4 someday. Thanks for making cool stuff.

Oblotzky:

--- Quote from: IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES on Wed, 24 May 2023, 11:30:52 ---This clearly isn't the time window for mega GMK sales getting big MOQs on child kits so I figure the answer's no, but I'll ask for two thing things I always wanted anyways:

Oblivion colored relegendables: N9 and other stock colors are close but I want the real thing. I'll even sweeten the pot; run em and I'll buy 10 Day 1.

Hagoromo mods: monochrome? git (my fav)? regular? legends...whatever. Alt mod kits never sold well even when sales were high (and we all appreciate your work trying to make mix n match alpha and mod kits happen back w Oblivion 2 years ago), but I figure a decent number of people might get a all hagoromo base, or my fav-Mod colored alphas, hagoromo mods, Git legend and colors- to mix in match alphas and mods w their other sets.

If not here, maybe V4 someday. Thanks for making cool stuff.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I definitely will not be adding kits, even a 1:1 mirror of 3.1 still makes me uneasy to think about.

A full Hagoromo version has been in my head for 4 years, I dubbed it GMK Crayons. Unsure if it will see the light of day

(old render I dug up)

Git Monochrome would also be nice, but simply not viable atm.

DaaDaa:
I received my 3.1 base from novelkeys and it's perfect. Thank you all who made it happen.

IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES:
Ready for GMK Crayon whenever-thanks for posting the render!  Looking forward to Hagoroma ASCII.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version