geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Katze - 60% O-Ring

<< < (3/4) > >>

Dunne:

--- Quote from: TheGreenLion172 on Sat, 18 March 2023, 12:22:53 ---Do you ever plan on adding WKL units to the sale?

--- End quote ---

For the time being no, due to the number of necessary design elements to run a one-piece WKL Katze variant, but I will keep it in mind!

Space_Case88:
I really like this but I just can't get behind the way the weight looks with that cutout in the middle of it.

Dunne:

--- Quote from: Space_Case88 on Mon, 20 March 2023, 13:09:38 ---I really like this but I just can't get behind the way the weight looks with that cutout in the middle of it.

--- End quote ---

Dunne:

--- Quote from: Dunne on Tue, 21 March 2023, 14:10:41 ---
--- Quote from: Space_Case88 on Mon, 20 March 2023, 13:09:38 ---I really like this but I just can't get behind the way the weight looks with that cutout in the middle of it.

--- End quote ---

That look is only for this variant since it’s SS polished and unpolished. I won’t offer this kind of finishing anyway.

--- End quote ---

whitewolf154:

--- Quote from: Dunne on Tue, 21 March 2023, 14:11:21 ---
--- Quote from: Dunne on Tue, 21 March 2023, 14:10:41 ---

--- End quote ---

That look is only for this variant since it’s SS polished and unpolished. I won’t offer this kind of finishing anyway.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

So how will the weight of the production version look like?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version