geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

[WIP] GMK Nimbus

<< < (3/5) > >>

yh:
i like the colours a lot. i would love it more if the accent and base colours were swapped. maybe let us know some specific doubts or decisions you are thinking of so we can provide more specific feedback? glwic!

hzsh:
Just noticed this by the way, bottom render looks a bit low res and out of focus to me. Looks like it could be artifacts of compression, but of course I'm not sure. I'd still look into it. Also consider messing with the Fuji's badge a bit, the render makes it look super yellow and a bit blown out in my eyes.

scott_mk:

--- Quote from: hzsh on Wed, 16 June 2021, 18:31:02 ---Just noticed this by the way, bottom render looks a bit low res and out of focus to me. Looks like it could be artifacts of compression, but of course I'm not sure. I'd still look into it. Also consider messing with the Fuji's badge a bit, the render makes it look super yellow and a bit blown out in my eyes.

--- End quote ---
Oh yeah, my renders aren't the best. Luckily I have someone doing all my renders for the IC and GB photos. Hope it will look better then!

scott_mk:

--- Quote from: yh on Wed, 16 June 2021, 13:35:10 ---i like the colours a lot. i would love it more if the accent and base colours were swapped. maybe let us know some specific doubts or decisions you are thinking of so we can provide more specific feedback? glwic!

--- End quote ---
Hmmmm, might ask that on the IC form and see how much people would be interested.

Kinso:
Really cool colour choices and matching here however I'd say make the white a lot lighter to make it match the cloud aesthetic more!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version