geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

Need Help Identifying Key Cap~

(1/1)

itsjenlee:
Hello~!

Does anyone know what brand of key caps these are?

Thank you in advance~

Rob27shred:
Seems to be an XDA profile set to me. I would check KBDfans & KPrepublic to see if they carry the set.

hzsh:
This picture seems to be from the IC for Blank60, the keycaps are renders. I don't know of any set that looks like this, however you might be better off going into the discord linked in that IC and asking if the keycaps actually exist or are just there for the purpose of rendering the set.

itsjenlee:
Thank you~! I actually was able to find something super similar to those keycaps. I feel like this was inspired by them, but it’s the kbd crayon set ^^ Haha just in case you were wondering

--- Quote from: Rob27shred on Wed, 16 June 2021, 18:26:13 ---Seems to be an XDA profile set to me. I would check KBDfans & KPrepublic to see if they carry the set.

--- End quote ---

itsjenlee:
Yess it is from the Blank60 set haha. I believe you’re right with it not being a set brand on the keycaps. I Think it was inspired by the KBD Crayon set which I found about an hr ago.

Thank you for your help!

--- Quote from: hzsh on Wed, 16 June 2021, 18:35:23 ---This picture seems to be from the IC for Blank60, the keycaps are renders. I don't know of any set that looks like this, however you might be better off going into the discord linked in that IC and asking if the keycaps actually exist or are just there for the purpose of rendering the set.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version