Author Topic: Alps Appreciation Thread  (Read 2432878 times)

Offline morpheus

Alps Appreciation Thread
« on: Thu, 04 July 2013, 10:56:05 »
Show me your love for Alps keyboards!

Which Alps keyboards have you loved over the years?
Which ones do you use on a regular basis?
Which ones do you recommend for the community?

I can only wish to own as many Alps keyboards as this guy...

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Re: Alps Appreciation Thread
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 04 July 2013, 10:57:58 »
I'm new to the Alps game but I currently have a 1087XM with Clicky White Alps and a Dell AT101W with Tactile Black Alps. I would highly recommend the AT101W to anyone who wants to try Alps out.

My favorite Alps type switch is the Matias Clicky Switch. It will be going into the future GH TKL Alps custom board. Otherwise, I would've snagged a Kingsaver :D

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 04 July 2013, 10:59:03 »
#kingsaver
I love Elzy

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 04 July 2013, 11:08:26 »
I plan on modding the hell out of my 1087XM. The switch swap is just phase one of my project. If anyone wants to follow my build log, check this thread out.

Offline Techno Trousers

• ʘ_ಠ
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 04 July 2013, 11:36:06 »
I love Alps but hate the big-ass enter key. What a conundrum! I've bought some older Alps boards, but I couldn't use one of them as a daily driver. Instead I'm going to harvest the complicated CM switches and doubleshot key caps.

I do have a new SGI Granite 9500900. That is a beautiful piece of hardware for sure. Probably the best built Alps board of all time.

I'm planning to mod an abs M1 to better switches to have a modern full-size Alps board, and hopefully get the Alps TKL project board when it's available. Not sure where to go from there. Maybe I'll close out my Alps collection at that point.

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 04 July 2013, 11:39:43 »
I heard this was a thread for alps lovers. 

I'll barrage you guys with pics of all my alps board when i get home tonight.
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #6 on: Thu, 04 July 2013, 15:07:37 »
I usually hate Alps. Too low starting resistance, wrong force curve that always forces me to bottom out. Sensitive to dust and get scratchy. I had a AEKII, DellAT101W and PowerUser 105 whose switches (Cream, Black, White) I have combined to try to find likable combinations of spring, slider and click leaf, but without any luck.

Then I got a vintage Apple Standard Keyboard this week. It has Salmon pink Alps, and I love the feel of them with the Apple keycaps. They do feel a bit like "MX Ergo Clear" or "Panda Clear". Unfortunately, it is a M0118 with a bit of a weird layout. The M0116 has the Control key in the "correct" position (according to me), where this one has a latching Caps Lock.

I also have a Chicony keyboard with SMK "Montereys". They are not Alps, they merely have Alps-compatible keycaps. One of the best type of clicky switches, for sure. A bit like a more tactile, somewhat harder Cherry MX Blue.
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 July 2013, 15:10:19 by Findecanor »

Offline GLaDOS

« Reply #7 on: Thu, 04 July 2013, 17:36:29 »
AT102W owner here. The ISO (102) layout seems very rare. Black complicated tactile ALPS. Currently looking for a complete ISO set of blank ALPS caps.

Luckily I have an old broken AT102W with about 100 ALPS switches. I'd like to keep a few for when i need to perform surgery on mine (happened under the black caps), but if anyone needs one or two, I could perhaps take them off.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 04 July 2013, 20:18:48 »

My 1087XM with green ALPS, right when I got it in April. I hate a lot of things about it, but it's the best feeling keyboard I've ever used (at least, until I got my hhkb). I'm considering selling it, not because I don't like it, but because I don't have a use for it. I really do love it, though.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Hak Foo

• Make America Clicky Again!
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 04 July 2013, 20:34:16 »
When I first got into keyboards, my source was a computer graveyard owned by the local university.

The most common "good" board you could find there was a Focus 2001, for somewhere between 1 and 5 USD if I recall right.

More recently, I got a DK1008XM with green switches; they're nice in their own way, but they aren't traditional old white ALPS. :/
Overton130, Box Pale Blues.

Offline jabar

« Reply #10 on: Thu, 04 July 2013, 20:41:39 »
I used an Apple Extended Keyboard II from 1991 - 1999. I have long forgotten how awesome that keyboard was as I have since used rubber domes until last year.
Leopold FC660C - Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 - Ducky DK9008 Shine II 78 Edition - Noppoo Choc Mini - Cherry G80-2100HDD - Cherry G80-8113HDPUS - Plu-M87 - Leopold FC700R Ergo Clears - Deck Legend Frost 105 - IBM F PC Keyboard - IBM M 122 (Lexmark) - Apple Extended Keyboard II

Phantom 7bit

Offline morpheus

« Reply #11 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 00:29:59 »
OMG Kingsaver is gorgeous...probably costs $400+

Offline 1391406

« Reply #12 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 03:51:13 »
Alps keyboards I've used thus far are a Dell AT101W, Apple Extended Keyboard (M0115), and an Apple Extended Keyboard II (M3501). The Apple Extended Keyboard II seems to be a cult favorite with a lot of people, but I much prefer the sound and feel of the Apple Extended Keyboard (M0115).
Unicomp Classic | Chicony KB-5181 (Monterey Blues) | IBM Model M (1391401) | IBM XT Model F | IBM AT Model F | Dell AT101W | 122-key IBM Model F
IBM Model M13 | Apple Extended Keyboard | Apple Extended Keyboard II | MTEK K104 | NTC KB-6251/2 | Realforce 87U | Realforce 104U | Type Heaven

Offline nappi11

• #finnsofgeekhack
« Reply #13 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 09:09:04 »
One blue alps lover reporting in.

The keyboard I'm using at the moment:

PCB says it is Focus FK-747A, but there are no labels on the case. Switches are complicated & clicky blue alps, except WASD + L-Shift & L-Alt modded into linear/very little tactile and no clicky sound, because of gaming.

The fluffy layout can be seen from the pictures.
Focus FK-747 A (Complicated Blue Alps) - Compaq RT 235BT (NMB Dome with slider) -  Irish Key Tronic (Rubber dome) - Ducky Mini (Cherry MX Blue) - Dell AT102W (Complicated Black Alps)

Offline laffindude

• ( ̽ ¬ ˳¬)
« Reply #14 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 09:31:31 »
I am loving the Alps love.

Offline jkercado

• Green XM clickclacker
« Reply #15 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 09:46:36 »
I've become a fan of ALPS (and their variants). Right now I'm rocking a Ducky 1087XM with black linear XMs at the office. Liking it a lot, plus is way more silent than the green XMs, which I think my co-workers appreciate. Had a red Escape key, but stole this one from my Dell AT101W - I think it looks more elegant for the office.

Ducky 1087XM Green | Unicomp Ultra Classic Black | IBM M4 | 1989 IBM Model M | Genius i200 | Cherry G84-4100 | Microsoft Arc Keyboard

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #16 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 15:38:43 »
Here are pics of some of the ALPs boards I've owned (many I've since sold).

Chicony KB-5181 (Monterey Blues)

Dell AT101 (Black ALPs)

Old Logo Dell AT101 (Pink ALPs)

Filco Zero (I modded this to orange ALPs)

MTek-104 (Monterey Blues)

Northgate Omikey (This came stock with white ALPs....I modded it to blue ALPs)

SGI Granite (Dampened white ALPs)

SGI White (Dampened cream ALPs)

Siig Minitouch (Montery Blues)

Zenith ZKB2-AT (Linear Green ALPs)

Zenith ZKB2-AT (Linear Yellow ALPs)

Wang 724 (Orange Omrons)

Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #17 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 15:43:55 »
Man....you had my unicorn board. I want a Filco Zero so bad Akimbro

Offline Techno Trousers

• ʘ_ಠ
« Reply #18 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 17:27:25 »
Wow Akimbo is definitely the Alps master so far!

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #19 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 19:16:00 »
Here are pics of some of the ALPs boards I've owned (many I've since sold).

I was wondering when you were going to put out.

Nothing for me to add except that I have an actual "Alps Electric" branded keyboard (ANSI, complicated white) in storage.

I hate to break it out for a photo, but this thread needs it. Also, somebody crack open some old Apple boards.
State Freedom Caucus News 2024
Missouri state Senator Nick Schroer sponsors a bill that would allow senators to duel one another — in the Senate chambers! – legally.

Offline morpheus

« Reply #20 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 19:41:55 »
Akimbo, that is a beautiful collection, those are keepers.

Offline calavera

« Reply #21 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 21:33:26 »
I love alps. It's just a difficult switch to get into due to it's lack of availability and relatively fragile switches.

I really look forward to all the custom alps projects that are happening. ;)

Offline grips

« Reply #22 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 22:06:14 »
I figured I needed to give Alps switches a try so I picked up an AT101W on ebay for about $30. I should receive it on Monday. Looking forward to trying it out.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #23 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 22:55:02 »
Most of these seem to be older boards.  What happened to ALPS?  Are they still being made?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline calavera

« Reply #24 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 22:56:19 »
No they went down under a long time ago. Matias is the only company that makes alps switches/boards now.

Offline Techno Trousers

• ʘ_ಠ
« Reply #25 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 22:56:58 »
Matias is the only Alps switch/board manufacturer in the world now.

Offline TimIsABat

• MX Clears are life
    • Instagram
« Reply #26 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 23:40:18 »
Dell AT101 with black ALPS. I want to find some blank keycaps in WYSE colors, but that is hard right now lol. I haven't done any real typing on it yet cause I am in the process of cleaning it, but it feels really nice so far.
Leopold FC660M MX Reds | Poker X 62g  Ergoclear modded and plate modded (out of comission) | IBM Model M 1391401 | Dell AT101 | Compaq RT101 | HHKB Pro 2 | WASD CODE TKL MX Clears

Avid vape collector and advocate. I used to work at to renowned vape shops here in New Jersey. Message me for any vape related questions.

Main driver : WASD CODE TKL MX Clear

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #27 on: Sat, 06 July 2013, 00:37:57 »
That's a shame - seems like there were a lot of different switches, and lots of love for them.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline hasu

• @tmk
    • tmk keyboard firmware project
« Reply #28 on: Sat, 06 July 2013, 23:32:32 »
I love Alps linear, green and old T-shaped stem.
http://imgur.com/a/N1yMX
http://imgur.com/a/QyXhu

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29 on: Sun, 07 July 2013, 07:50:07 »
That's a shame - seems like there were a lot of different switches, and lots of love for them.

I think that Alps switches feel better than Cherries, I like click and Cherry has never gotten it right.

State Freedom Caucus News 2024
Missouri state Senator Nick Schroer sponsors a bill that would allow senators to duel one another — in the Senate chambers! – legally.

Offline Halvar

« Reply #30 on: Sun, 07 July 2013, 09:32:29 »
I'm using an SGI Granite board with cream Alps at work (silent tactical Alps), and while the switches could be lighter for me, it has a very nice feel and is nicely silent.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #31 on: Mon, 08 July 2013, 08:04:05 »

Sup
I love Elzy

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #32 on: Mon, 08 July 2013, 08:15:08 »
* CPTBadAss ruins his Filco with all his drooling

Link me some info on that LZ Sifo. I thought Kingsaver and Calavera's MX/Alps board were the only few Korean custom Alps boards out right now.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #33 on: Mon, 08 July 2013, 08:19:30 »
* CPTBadAss ruins his Filco with all his drooling

Link me some info on that LZ Sifo. I thought Kingsaver and Calavera's MX/Alps board were the only few Korean custom Alps boards out right now.

LZ himself just posted it today and it's literally like pasted together.

I love Elzy

Offline morpheus

« Reply #34 on: Wed, 10 July 2013, 10:51:02 »
What do you GH'ers think are the top 5 Alps Switches, and top 5 Alps keyboards?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #35 on: Wed, 10 July 2013, 12:32:38 »
Top 5 Alps Switches:
1) Matias Clicky
2) Monterey Blues
3) Clicky Whites
4) Tactile Blacks
5) Matias Quiet

I still haven't tried Complicated Blue Alps but I heard they're sexy.

Top Alps boards:
1) Filco Zero
2) Filco Zero
3) Filco Zero
4) Filco Zero
5) Filco Zero

I love the Filco Zero :P; it's one of my dream boards along with the G80-5000. There's also apparently a modern TKL layout Alps board that Leopold put out but I forgot what it was called. The Apple AEK and AT101W are very nice. I'm getting a Siig Minitouch and Dauphin board soon so I'll comment on those soon.

I'm thinking that the Kingsaver, Calavera's Mini Alps/MX, and the future GH TKL Alps boards are gonna be awesome as well.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #36 on: Wed, 10 July 2013, 12:36:48 »

sup
I love Elzy

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #37 on: Wed, 10 July 2013, 12:45:56 »
What do you GH'ers think are the top 5 Alps Switches, and top 5 Alps keyboards?

akimbo is definitely a stud with those boards- wow!

my favorite alps [like] switch is monterey blues, but i think that is only because i do not have a complicated blue alps yet.

would definitely like to buy one if anybody has 1 they want to turn loose :-*

i hear the creamy alps are pretty creamy...........

i have more alps boards than i do cherry boards:)
More

Luga G80-1865/MX Reds + Dolch G80-1813/MX Blues + G80-3700HQAUS + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Browns Thick PBT + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Clears Thick PBT +  QFR TKL/Ghetto Greens + Cherry G80-1800/MX Blues + IBM Model M SSK Bolt Modded + IBM Model M + IBM Model F + IBM AT F + Cherry G80-1000 (HAD)/MX Vintage Blacks + Razer BWU/MX Blues + Leading Edge DC2214/Blue Alps + Compaq MX11800/Browns + Chicony 5181/Monterey Blues + Chicony 5161/MX Black Cherry Clone + Focus 2001/White Alps + Chicony 5191/White Futabas + Olivetti ANK27-101 + Dell (Old Logo) AT101/Black Alps + NMB RT8255C+/Black Space Invaders + Unitek K260/Green Alps + Apple M0116/Orange Alps + AEK II M3501/Cream Alps + AEK M0115/Orange Alps + NEC  APC412/Blue Sliders + NEC APC410/Blue Sliders + Omnikey /White Alps + Wang/Yellow Alps (Omrons) + Laser/White SMK + Fame/Blue Aruz + AEK II M3501/Salmon Alps + Zenith ZKB-2R/Green Alps + Wang 724/Orange Alps + DK1087/Green Alps + Zenith ZKB-2/Yellow Alps + Dell Old Logo AT101/Salmon-Pink Alps + Leading Edge AK1012/White SMK's + Magitronic SK-1030/White (Linear) Futaba's + Packard Bell/White (Clicky) Futaba's + Datacomp DFK101/White  Alps + SGI AT101/Dampened White Alps + NMB AQ6RT-72511/Grey Space Invaders (Hi-Tek) + Datacomp/Blue Alps + Phillips 2812/White Space Invaders (Linear) + Dah Yang K251/Vintage MX Blues + Chicony 5161/DS Caps/Vintage MX Blue + Archie-NMB AQ659ZRT-725/Black Space Invader (Tactile) + IBM Model M 71G4644 (RD) Bolt Modded with Soarers Converter + IBM Model M Silver Label 1390131 + Cherry G80-1501/Vintage MX Clears + Focus FK8000/Linear Futabas + Gateway 2000 Anykey Programmable/Maxi-Switch + Dell GY13PVAT101/Dye Sub Caps/Salmon Alps + Chicony 5161/White Alps + AST K0B101/Slider over RD + Qtronix QX-32H + Everex/NMB RT8255CW+ Black Space Invaders-Split Erase + Tandon/NMB AQ659ZRT-101A/Beige Space Invaders + Cherry G80-11903 MNRUS/MX Blacks + Apple IIGS A9M0330/SMK Whites + WYSE PCE/MX Blacks + Chicony 5160AXT/Clicky Futaba + Cherry G80-0528/Vintage MX Blacks + Dell AT101/Linear (Modded) Black Alps+Topre 55g

Offline pasph

« Reply #38 on: Wed, 10 July 2013, 12:51:46 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

sup

GIVE ME ONE OF THOSE
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline Techno Trousers

• ʘ_ಠ
« Reply #39 on: Wed, 10 July 2013, 16:35:42 »
I'll take the whites. Sifo == pimp

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #40 on: Wed, 10 July 2013, 16:36:48 »
Sifo doesn't actually have or own those boards lmao. He's just posting stuff he sees on KBD.

Offline Techno Trousers

• ʘ_ಠ
« Reply #41 on: Wed, 10 July 2013, 16:42:38 »
Well, then he needs to get out there and start stealing them for us,  ASAP!

P.S. I'm awaiting delivery of my Chicony 5160AT so I can try out and harvest some complicated blues. My order of Matias click switches is delayed by like a month too,  so it's going to be a while before I answer the question about my favorite switches. I'm impatient!

Offline morpheus

« Reply #42 on: Wed, 10 July 2013, 18:22:57 »
Sifo doesn't actually have or own those boards lmao. He's just posting stuff he sees on KBD.

Those guys at KBD are ballers. I don't know how they get all this stuff.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #43 on: Wed, 10 July 2013, 18:23:56 »
Get? They MAKE :P

Offline morpheus

« Reply #44 on: Wed, 10 July 2013, 18:31:24 »

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #45 on: Wed, 10 July 2013, 19:20:18 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

sup

OMG want....do want!
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #46 on: Wed, 10 July 2013, 22:32:27 »
I honestly don't really care for alps (SORRY WRONG THREAD)

but I'll see about getting one or two of these. There's been a sudden influx of "custom" alps boards.

And then sell it or give it away to one of you alps lovers.
I love Elzy

Offline Techno Trousers

• ʘ_ಠ
« Reply #47 on: Wed, 10 July 2013, 23:56:43 »
Ooh,  I want one! In B4 CPTBadAss! ;)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #48 on: Thu, 11 July 2013, 07:49:24 »
Pffft. Sifo owes me since I currently I have the largest supply of Green Tea Kit Kats in my apartment. Plus we're both Select fanboys. SUP SON ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SIFO, HOOK ME UP.

Offline DamnDan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • The Insane One
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #49 on: Thu, 11 July 2013, 09:42:08 »
Beautiful boards guys<drools>

I am currently typing on AT101W which I loooove (tested some MX boards and really don't like them as much).

Recently my collegue bought Monterey board with white alps (we thought it will have monterey switches, but it turned out for the better) and boy do I want me some of these as well :P

Sifo...i must say that want level is high within me right now...ALPS mini board....mmmm...

Only problem i see with ALPS boards is the lack of novelty caps, or rather really small amount compared to MX and Topre. But I will wait patiently and maybe one day some will show up :)