Author Topic: When was the QFR released?  (Read 3665 times)

Offline BornEvil

When was the QFR released?
« on: Fri, 01 March 2013, 19:54:23 »
Hi guys

I ask to try and get an idea what the wait time is for an ISO version of the Stealth once it is released.

I live in the UK, and the QFR was out May 2012.

I've patiently waited since CES 2013 for the QFR Stealth, but then found out that there previously was a big delay between ISO and ANSI layout for the QFR.
9087 Shine 2 Brown ISO | Quickfire Pro Red ISO | Quickfire Rapid Brown ANSI

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
Re: When was the QFR released?
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 01 March 2013, 20:03:24 »
Not sure if this will help, but Amazon says first available 1/1/12 for blues and 4/18/12 for reds/browns/blacks.

Offline BornEvil

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 01 March 2013, 21:17:04 »
Thanks

Seems like reds/browns/blacks had simultaneous worldwide release. That's quite encouraging.

Any official word from CM Storm about EU release of Quickfire Rapid Stealth?

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 07 March 2013, 05:11:41 »
Thanks

Seems like reds/browns/blacks had simultaneous worldwide release. That's quite encouraging.

I sent an email to Coolermaster EU and they said there are no plans to release a stealth version outside the US for now.

Really disappointing - I mean in Germany the only QFR available is the original heavily branded version with red switches. I could live with the branding but I don't even get to test other switch types :(

Offline BornEvil

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 07 March 2013, 16:00:37 »
that sort of sucks.

Another option is ordering from Amazon US. I do prefer the small Enter key of the ANSI layout but lived to long to change layouts now.

Offline McQ

« Reply #5 on: Fri, 08 March 2013, 06:34:04 »
Thanks

I sent an email to Coolermaster EU and they said there are no plans to release a stealth version outside the US for now.

Really disappointing - I mean in Germany the only QFR available is the original heavily branded version with red switches. I could live with the branding but I don't even get to test other switch types :(

Hi, any idea where to order a German or at least ISO QFR in Germany? Its not listet as available in any online shop.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 08 March 2013, 08:58:18 »
Thanks

Hi, any idea where to order a German or at least ISO QFR in Germany? Its not listet as available in any online shop.

Hmm ... I just did a little check and it seems the QFR isn't available in Germany at the moment. This surprises me a little because a couple of weeks ago it was no problem to get one.

Sorry for you, but this kinda makes me hope Coolermaster EU will change their policy. If they finally realize that there is a demand in EU they might make the other models available as well ;)