Author Topic: Render Service — Nightingale Studios  (Read 62300 times)

Offline PheonixStarr

Render Service — Nightingale Studios
« on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 02:12:45 »

Hopefully, I'm not eating anyone's lunch here.

Nightingale Studios
Render Service

Not long ago, I graduated a Bachelor(ette) of Fine Arts in Animation & Visual Effects, as well as Graphic Design. GeekHack is a long way from San Francisco, but I bet I can still put those skills to use here. In short, and in case you haven't yet noticed, I craft renders.

You can contact me on Discord at PheonixStarr#0371.

Rates

Keyboards

Send me your keyboard—preferably in .f3d, though .STPs and .STLs are fine, too. Specify what material it's made of, and what colors you want it to be (Pantones encouraged). If you ask for a ridiculous amount of color options, I'm adding a surcharge. I'm only capable of Cherry profile keycap renders for now. If you want keycaps, let me know what sets (or if it's yours, give me the RALs & Pantones).

I encourage that you specify what angles you want to see, as well as any other details.

- $15 for a simple capless render; $10 for each additional angle.
   - $25 for a capped render; $15 for each additional angle.
         - Any more than two colorways will incur a $10 additional charge per colorway.

If you want real fancy beauty shots—in the vein of Thermal or Firefly—talk it up with me, but keep in mind it'll take longer and cost more.

Keycaps

GMK only—and preferably in RAL or Pantone codes. If you already have files with all the caps you want laid out, expect a considerable discount (also, I'll do other profiles under this condition). Otherwise, you'll have to let me know what caps you want and where.

- $25 for a base kit render.
   - $10 for each additional distinct kit, though the number may vary with the size.
   - $15 for your set on a board (see below for options), and $5 for each additional board render.

Board Options

40  |  my Hawking48
   60  |  159's Kendo  |  ai03's Polaris
   65  |  Upas' Chimera  |  Sinapanis' Alpha65  |  my Ti-65  |  RAMA M65-A
   75  |  ****
   80  |  my Cygnus
   Other  |   driftingbunnies' Austin

If you want another board, let me know! I can try and procure anything you'd like.

Graphics

You'll see a handful of graphics down below—for a paltry sum, I can also design pretty pixels for your pretty keyboards. It won't be too expensive, but because of the nature of the work, you'll have to talk to me about the cost and tell me what you want.

Portfolio

Notes

My turnaround time can be wildin' out—I'll try to do the work as fast as I can, but I'm studying for my Master's. Expect 48-72 hours, and don't be afraid of delays.

The Nightingale "Wing" logo is non-negotiable, but don't worry—it won't be loud and annoying.

Unless you specify otherwise, your renders may or may not be shown here as a sample render. And if at all possible, I'd like to be able to offer your keyboard as a render option. Let me know if that's cool :)
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 September 2019, 18:48:14 by PheonixStarr »

Offline Gtrx

Re: [IC] Render Service — Nightingale Studios
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 02:35:38 »
10/10 renders, would recommend.

Offline Pach

Re: [IC] Render Service — Nightingale Studios
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 07:29:42 »
Looks super duper nice. I would like to see more board options for keycap renders like tgr boards. Keep it up!

Offline Tom_Kazansky

• Oblivion Knight
Re: Render Service — Nightingale Studios
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 22 January 2022, 03:20:20 »
Hi,
sorry for necro-ing this thread,

I'm not able to DM you on Discord, do you still provide render service?

Offline Kevin-3992

• kindlestar team
Re: Render Service — Nightingale Studios
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 08 May 2022, 01:36:49 »
Hi、We are looking for a technology that can embed VR into web pages. Can you provide it?