Author Topic: Mini!  (Read 3051 times)

Offline Mesort

Mini!
« on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 20:06:08 »
Hello guys.

First i would like to say that this is an excellent forum. I literally spend 2 days on this forum and now i have some ideas about mechanical keyboards and i want to buy one. I will probably buy a Noppoo Choc Mini White - Cherry MX Brown. This might be a good or a bad choice i dont know...Maybe you guys can recommend antoher keyboard with similar design like choc. I need your opinions too.
  I also wanna buy colorfull keycaps too.
So my biggest problem is, i dont know where i can buy this keyboard. Im looking for a new white one. I searched many websites, ebay etc. Is there anyone or any website i can buy a new one?

Thanks AND sorry for my english..
« Last Edit: Sat, 25 October 2014, 20:08:04 by Mesort »

Offline xuanwumen

• * Commercial Vendor
    • EZKB
Re: Mini!
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 20:59:39 »
On aliexpress.com, you can find black noppoo mini 84 with cherry mx brown, but it is diddicult now to find a white frame one, as there is not so much production from noppoo now with cherry switches. The company is now mainly working with their onw switch,lolita switch..
NIZ KEYBOARDS VENDOR

Offline Mesort

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 21:23:03 »
On aliexpress.com, you can find black noppoo mini 84 with cherry mx brown, but it is diddicult now to find a white frame one, as there is not so much production from noppoo now with cherry switches. The company is now mainly working with their onw switch,lolita switch..
Well im mainly looking for a white one . DO you recommend this keyboard? Any other recommendations on mini keyboards?

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 22:20:02 »
How about the new noppoo nano75 instead?

Otherwise try used market, or maybe consider picking up older revision of Keycool 84 that still used MX switch.

Offline Mesort

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 22:48:50 »
How about the new noppoo nano75 instead?
Show Image

Otherwise try used market, or maybe consider picking up older revision of Keycool 84 that still used MX switch.

First of all thank you for answer. Those keyboard which u talk about does not have the same keys with choc . like arrows etc. But Whats better in nano ? and are keycool keyboards good quality? So you guys are saying that choc is a bad keyboard and i should buy another keyboard, or its impossible to find a new one?
« Last Edit: Sat, 25 October 2014, 23:02:33 by Mesort »

Offline xuanwumen

• * Commercial Vendor
    • EZKB
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 23:20:48 »
what i mean is difficult to find a new white NP choc mini..Same for new white kc84 cherry mx...
NIZ KEYBOARDS VENDOR

Offline Mesort

« Reply #6 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 23:23:10 »
what i mean is difficult to find a new white NP choc mini..Same for new white kc84 cherry mx...

Yes just checked http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=389
for white keycool 84. OUT of STOCK. Where can i find those :S

Offline Mesort

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 26 October 2014, 11:57:46 »
any ideas where i can buy these keyboards? i can go for mx clear switch too!

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 26 October 2014, 12:06:23 »
Nothing is better about nano necessarily, just that it is actually available. I believe the Choc mini and MX Keycool are discontinued so you will have to hunt, or get from used market probably.

Offline Mesort

« Reply #9 on: Mon, 27 October 2014, 05:22:55 »
any other reccomendation about that layout? Another question what is the quality of Keycool 84 and noppoo choc mini?

Offline xuanwumen

• * Commercial Vendor
    • EZKB
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 27 October 2014, 10:33:46 »
NIZ KEYBOARDS VENDOR

Offline Fragil1ty

• Abre los ojos.
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 27 October 2014, 12:08:46 »
Hello guys.

First i would like to say that this is an excellent forum. I literally spend 2 days on this forum and now i have some ideas about mechanical keyboards and i want to buy one. I will probably buy a Noppoo Choc Mini White - Cherry MX Brown. This might be a good or a bad choice i dont know...Maybe you guys can recommend antoher keyboard with similar design like choc. I need your opinions too.
  I also wanna buy colorfull keycaps too.
So my biggest problem is, i dont know where i can buy this keyboard. Im looking for a new white one. I searched many websites, ebay etc. Is there anyone or any website i can buy a new one?

Thanks AND sorry for my english..

The white noppoos have been out of production for a very long time, there are only a hand few of them left and to be honest, even if you did find one, you would be paying close to $300/400 for them.

On the other hand, you can go ahead and get a Black Noppoo Choc mini fairly cheap on Amazon for around $100? I believe? They're 78 over here in England, so I'm not sure of the American prices exactly.

One more thing to bear in mind when picking up one of these keyboards, they are prone to breaking, they are prone to chattering issues and they are prone to not have the best Quality of Service, so just bear that in mind, a lot of people who I know to have owned the NCM have told me that their versions have broke at around the 6-8 month mark and others have lasted long after that time period.

I personally, have had 3 Choc mini's and while it's still my favourite keyboard to date and it always will be, the downside is the fact that all three of them have broken on me. Two because of chattering and one came broken, so yeah. Just be careful.
« Last Edit: Mon, 27 October 2014, 12:10:31 by Fragil1ty »
你搞砸了

Offline Mesort

« Reply #12 on: Mon, 27 October 2014, 20:13:18 »
What you guys think about KBT race 2 is that good?

Offline jackalope

• Now with 20% more soul.
« Reply #13 on: Sat, 01 November 2014, 04:00:03 »
Why not try a tkl first?
eh o well