Author Topic: [GB] F104+SSK+122+62+77+50+Ergo orders now open! Kishsaver+Industrial Model F  (Read 2338095 times)

Offline qowieuryt

Re: [GB] F62+F77 orders now open! New Kishsaver+Industrial Model F Keyboards
« Reply #2600 on: Sun, 09 August 2020, 22:48:53 »
if the project will move to QMK, will there be plans to add VIA support?

Offline Ellipse

• Brand New Model F Keyboards
« Reply #2601 on: Thu, 13 August 2020, 22:51:03 »
Due to the extended lead times for powdercoating in China, the factory is starting preparations for colors for the final round (for both classic and compact cases).  Please do post if you would like to order any previously unavailable colors and if there's enough demand (not sure of the minimum order quantity just yet) then I will look into offering them.  I like Dark Blue as a powdercoated zinc case option, and maybe doing another run of the True Red which came out nice.

Offline Hypersphere

« Reply #2602 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 15:22:20 »
Due to the extended lead times for powdercoating in China, the factory is starting preparations for colors for the final round (for both classic and compact cases).  Please do post if you would like to order any previously unavailable colors and if there's enough demand (not sure of the minimum order quantity just yet) then I will look into offering them.  I like Dark Blue as a powdercoated zinc case option, and maybe doing another run of the True Red which came out nice.
Are there any new color options for the compact cases?

Offline Atredl

« Reply #2603 on: Sun, 16 August 2020, 01:37:52 »
I love me some dark blue cases. If I have the money when it’s offered I’d pick one up.

Offline Ellipse

« Reply #2604 on: Sun, 16 August 2020, 10:09:38 »
Yes I would consider new colors for the compact cases as well. 

Offline Hypersphere

« Reply #2605 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 13:55:48 »
Yes I would consider new colors for the compact cases as well.
Red?

Offline Rayndalf

« Reply #2606 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 14:46:10 »
Silicon Graphics purple?

Offline euphxenos

« Reply #2607 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 15:57:40 »
How about just thicker powdercoat?  The powdercoat chipping or flaking off has been mentioned in several reviews, which is surprising when the keyboard is brand new and doesn't bode well for its longevity.  I realize that thinner powdercoating was selected as a closer match to the originals, but that seems like a choice that hasn't worked out very well in practice.

Offline darkcruix

« Reply #2608 on: Tue, 18 August 2020, 15:29:14 »
Just wanted to share that I am working on a Technical Manual for the Model F Keyboards. I am trying to mimic the design of the original IBM Manuals.
A first draft is available here:
http://www.linux-tin.org/ModelFManual.pdf
I am constantly updating the document in the above link, but would like to hear about any comments / corrections / suggestions / criticism...
For now, it is only a fun project for myself, but maybe I do a print in the original design like this:
249859-0
« Last Edit: Tue, 18 August 2020, 16:15:29 by darkcruix »

Offline Ellipse

« Reply #2609 on: Tue, 18 August 2020, 17:55:19 »
Outstanding darkcruix!  Looks great!

A few of the production solenoids arrived and they are excellent!

The solenoids are more than double the weight of the original IBM beam spring solenoid in one of my 3278 keyboards.

The adjustable stroke of the new solenoids works well. At full stroke (5mm) the solenoid is at its heftiest. The solenoid was also well engineered and was able to keep up even at full stroke with my typing of 90 wpm without noticeable queueing of clicks (I prefer the 5mm maximum stroke setting. The factory default setting is 0.5mm which produces a more comparable stroke to the original solenoids). It was set to 25ms extend, 50ms retract in the xwhatsit controller settings.

Currently 90 solenoids and 106 solenoid drivers have been ordered. Both are still available to order!

249863-0
249865-1

Offline Ellipse

« Reply #2610 on: Tue, 18 August 2020, 19:01:34 »
Also a few of the new USB-C beam spring and beam spring - displaywriter controllers arrived! 

They all have tested good, except one which has a bad row (not sure if a component is bad or if some reflowing will fix the issue - any recommendations from SMT soldering experts out there?).

249869-0
249871-1
249873-2

Offline Ellipse

« Reply #2611 on: Tue, 18 August 2020, 23:02:05 »
Dye sublimation update - excellent progress:

The factory has done an outstanding job with the latest key samples.  They seem to have perfected the various variables to get a good quality result.

On my Meiji stereo microscope it is almost impossible to tell the difference in sublimation quality (sharpness, color quality) from my top reference standard F122 from 1984.  I was surprised that there was nearly zero off color bleed / dye migration in the new samples, while even my '84 keys had a tiny amount of this only visible on the scope.

Right now you can tell the difference from the originals due to the poor legend alignment which is far from approved.

I have just approved the sublimation quality of these samples.  The next steps are for the factory to work on the alignment which involves more work on the jigs.

Below are some (slightly out of focus) phone photos below - hope to post some high res scans from my Epson V700 soon.  It compares the 3 new S D F key samples to original IBM XT keys (installed on the keyboard) and the S key borrowed from my reference F122.

The legends are a bit too thick and will require adjustment to match the originals.

249875-0
249877-1
249879-2
249881-3

Offline darkcruix

« Reply #2612 on: Wed, 19 August 2020, 03:25:46 »
Such exciting times! Ellipse you don't know, how much I look forward to it!!!

After about a month of ownership of the zinc cast models, I also wanted to give a feedback of the powder coating...
I have 5 of them and two additional cases. I used a beige case on a F62 very frequently and also in some rougher areas. Meaning, I was using them outside and was moving around with it having other parts on top of it  (e.g. metal touch pad, USB hub, keys). NOTHING chipped off and it looks like on day one.

Offline Ellipse

« Reply #2613 on: Wed, 19 August 2020, 11:02:40 »
Thanks darkcruix for your update on the case powdercoating and on the Model F manual.

Interest check:  ultra durable modern style powdercoating for classic zinc and/or compact aluminum cases?

Just to show everyone how far powdercoating has come:  here's a video of me taking the end of a screwdriver and trying to damage these samples. Only the faintest of marks was left on these cases.

I am wondering if anyone would be interested in tough coatings for the final round.  I am planning on switching at least the compact cases to the tough powdercoating instead of the anodizing.  The appearance is great for both of them and the powdercoating is far more durable than anodizing.  You'll still be able to get the classic powdercoating no matter what, as a possible option for the classic style cases.

« Last Edit: Wed, 19 August 2020, 11:13:21 by Ellipse »

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #2614 on: Thu, 20 August 2020, 22:10:30 »
Outstanding darkcruix!  Looks great!

A few of the production solenoids arrived and they are excellent!

The solenoids are more than double the weight of the original IBM beam spring solenoid in one of my 3278 keyboards.

The adjustable stroke of the new solenoids works well. At full stroke (5mm) the solenoid is at its heftiest. The solenoid was also well engineered and was able to keep up even at full stroke with my typing of 90 wpm without noticeable queueing of clicks (I prefer the 5mm maximum stroke setting. The factory default setting is 0.5mm which produces a more comparable stroke to the original solenoids). It was set to 25ms extend, 50ms retract in the xwhatsit controller settings.

Currently 90 solenoids and 106 solenoid drivers have been ordered. Both are still available to order!

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Oh wow, had no idea you were getting these made. Definitely in for one  :thumb:
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline ljosa

« Reply #2615 on: Fri, 21 August 2020, 05:14:56 »
Interest check:  ultra durable modern style powdercoating for classic zinc and/or compact aluminum cases?

I'll probably get another keyboard with a compact case in the final round, and would prefer the finish to be as durable as possible.

Offline depletedvespene

• Old, used-up vespene geyser.
    • Keyboard-related resources.
« Reply #2616 on: Sun, 23 August 2020, 19:21:19 »
Just wanted to share that I am working on a Technical Manual for the Model F Keyboards. I am trying to mimic the design of the original IBM Manuals.
A first draft is available here:
http://www.linux-tin.org/ModelFManual.pdf
I am constantly updating the document in the above link, but would like to hear about any comments / corrections / suggestions / criticism...
For now, it is only a fun project for myself, but maybe I do a print in the original design like this:
(Attachment Link)

Hi!

I took a quick look at your draft; I'll give a detailed look later on, but for now there is one observation to be made:

In pages 7-9 you have several diagrams of keyboards with ANSI Enter and ISO Enter keys, with the various options for the splittable keys (left Shift, right Shift and Backspace), but you don't mention the "split Enter" option, a.k.a. TIE Enter, (R2 1.5U, R3 1+1.25U) — the original F62, F77 and F107 keyboards have this physical layout and the repros should support it as well.

This is important because the Model M keyboard do NOT support it (you could fit three keys there, but the R2 1.5U and the R3 1u keys produce the same scan code), but the repros do.

Offline darkcruix

« Reply #2617 on: Mon, 24 August 2020, 05:53:32 »

Hi!

I took a quick look at your draft; I'll give a detailed look later on, but for now there is one observation to be made:

In pages 7-9 you have several diagrams of keyboards with ANSI Enter and ISO Enter keys, with the various options for the splittable keys (left Shift, right Shift and Backspace), but you don't mention the "split Enter" option, a.k.a. TIE Enter, (R2 1.5U, R3 1+1.25U) — the original F62, F77 and F107 keyboards have this physical layout and the repros should support it as well.

This is important because the Model M keyboard do NOT support it (you could fit three keys there, but the R2 1.5U and the R3 1u keys produce the same scan code), but the repros do.

Thanks so much for looking at it and giving this feedback. I will definitely add this also. In Section 1 I will add it as a remark and will add the full info in Section 3, in which I plan to give much more in-depth info.
I updated and corrected some other in-accuracies in the document the last days and will constantly work on it. I plan to finish a first pass of Section 1 within the next 2-3 weeks.
As always - the latest version can always be found here:  http://www.linux-tin.org/ModelFManual.pdf

Offline Ellipse

« Reply #2618 on: Tue, 25 August 2020, 12:16:14 »
As requested here are photos of the production key colors, all in one photo.

Key colors (from left to right:  Pebble, Pearl, Black, Industrial SSK Blue, 60% Dark Gray):

250340-0
250342-1
« Last Edit: Tue, 25 August 2020, 12:25:53 by Ellipse »

Offline Pete

« Reply #2619 on: Thu, 27 August 2020, 00:25:38 »
Is powder coating basically random splotches of paint?  I have a couple of different cases and it’s quite different on all of them if I look closely. The texture is nice on all of them though.

Here’s pics of two new cases and my original Model F..

250423-0250425-1250427-2

Offline Ellipse

« Reply #2620 on: Thu, 27 August 2020, 11:48:49 »
Hi Pete - the paint texture and color on each keyboard does vary, like the IBM originals over the decade of production.

They all don't look like the IBM photo you reference.

The beige sample texture in your photo is designed to closely match one particular type of IBM 4704 finish, while the red case texture is similar to other IBM finishes I have seen.

Below is the home page photo on the project web site showing one new and one original case with the headline asking if one can tell which is which.

250451-0
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 August 2020, 11:50:23 by Ellipse »

Offline Pete

« Reply #2621 on: Fri, 28 August 2020, 00:50:11 »
Hi Pete - the paint texture and color on each keyboard does vary, like the IBM originals over the decade of production.

Thanks. I hadn’t thought much at all about powder coating until people started mentioning it so it’s another interesting aspect of the reproduction to hear about.  I will now fondly caress my new case to appreciate the texture  :)

Offline Ellipse

« Reply #2622 on: Mon, 31 August 2020, 12:35:24 »
How is QMK working out for those who are trying the beta?  I've heard of no lasting issues so far with QMK as it currently stands.

Offline MortyGoldy

« Reply #2623 on: Mon, 31 August 2020, 16:06:13 »
Bought one of these a while ago, waiting on shipping :)  Thanks so much Ellipse for running this!  I am super pumped to get a buckling spring board, the chunky sound when it actuates just seems so good.

Just found this thread when I checked the updates today, thanks for being so frequent and transparent!

Looking forward to my ISO layout board :)

Offline darkcruix

« Reply #2624 on: Mon, 31 August 2020, 17:23:50 »
How is QMK working out for those who are trying the beta?  I've heard of no lasting issues so far with QMK as it currently stands.

Apart from the insane flexibility within QMK, I can only tell that my issues that I had with my original F122 are gone now. The F122 had the 0.92 xwhatsit firmware (including debounce 11). It worked 99% of the time, but for an unknown reason, it sometimes started to have key chattering. When I changed the voltage threshold, it could be corrected, but then the opposite happened and some keys started to not register precisely anymore. With QMK - all of this is gone. Rock solid.

Offline Ellipse

« Reply #2625 on: Mon, 31 August 2020, 19:15:08 »
Forgot to mention this earlier but last week I posted the August update on the blog, which summarizes all the progress and postings since the prior update:
https://www.modelfkeyboards.com/blog/

Today I provided the factory with detailed tolerance specifications for the dye sublimation alignment and they are planning on making the first trial of a new jig design.  For those who did not see my recent dye sub updates, I was very impressed that the quality of the sublimation itself met or exceeded the quality of the highest percentile of IBM's Model F sublimation work, even comparing them under my stereo microscope.

darkcruix that sounds like a bug with the xwhatsit firmware; I'd recommend exactly what you did (upgrading to QMK beta firmware). 

In the past I have recommended switching to the 0.9.2 alternative debounce 11 firmware, from the 0.9.2 original debounce 6 firmware that I installed on the keyboard.  https://www.modelfkeyboards.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/new-Model-F-layouts-and-updated-firmware.zip

If you were curious and wanted to go back to the xwhatsit side for a day or two (but with the different debounce 11 firmware) I would be interested in knowing whether that fixed the issue you were having.

In the past month or so I switched to QMK for all the new Model F's that are shipping.  I continue to be surprised with the xwhatsit issues that have come up in recent months based on xwhatsit's otherwise solid history in my experience dating back to 2014.  I do hope that these xwhatsit firmware-specific issues can be resolved so that there will always be multiple firmware options for these keyboards.

Offline Pete

« Reply #2626 on: Mon, 31 August 2020, 19:49:19 »
I haven’t set mine up yet. Should I just try the QMK firmware first? I believe mine has the xwhatsit firmware.

Offline Ellipse

« Reply #2627 on: Mon, 31 August 2020, 22:08:38 »
I thought I'd share instructions someone sent me on using the xwhatsit utility and compiling the xwhatsit hex firmware files - someone was asking me about this recently.  As always, this would be done at your own risk.

Compiling/running the xwhatsit capsense utility on Linux:

For Ubuntu:
1. Open the Software & Updates program and select Community-maintained free and open-source software (universe)
2. Extract the precompiled file into a directory
3. Open a terminal and cd into that directory
4. In a terminal run: sudo apt update && sudo apt install gcc gcc-avr avrdude
5. sudo apt install build-essential
6. sudo apt install qtcreator
7. Run sudo ./ibm_capsense_usb_util

How to compile the firmware hex file on Linux (easier to do than on Windows):

For Ubuntu:
Open the Software & Updates program and select Community-maintained free and open-source software (universe)
In a terminal, run: sudo apt update && sudo apt install make gcc gcc-avr avrdude avr-libc build-essential
To get patch files from GitHub, click on the commit and in the URL, append .patch and then save that as a .patch file. pandrew's work to create 0.9.2 firmware can be found here: https://github.com/purdeaandrei/ibm_capsense_usb_mods/commits/master
Move the patch files into the src directory
In the terminal cd into the src directory
To change the files based on a patch file, run patch < filename.patch
Run patch files in order from oldest to newest (start with debounce patch, then patch 1, then patch 2, then patch 3 (the latter three patches from pandrew).
Run make and copy the ibm_capsense_usb.hex file that was created
The default debounce is 11. To create the debounce 6 version, edit the scan.h file and change the line with #define SCAN_DB_THRESH_TOP 11 - change to a 6 (I used to use the debounce 6 version when sending out the Brand New Model F keyboards)
Run make and copy the ibm_capsense_usb.hex file that was created

Offline Wadawada123

• N/A
« Reply #2628 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 01:02:10 »
In the near future maybe a tkl version !?

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Offline Pete

« Reply #2629 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 03:33:54 »
I’m having some trouble setting mine up. Unfortunately I’m getting a non-stop flood of spurious key events, enough to put my Windows laptop into a weird state that necessitates a reboot. Same thing happens when I plug it into a MacBook.

The IBM capsense util won’t run before the keyboard is plugged in, but when the keyboard is plugged in all sorts of crazy stuff happens, Windows opening and closing, stuff popping up and disappearing, so it’s very difficult to even click on the util to start it so that I can hit Emergency Halt.

BTW: I salvaged my keys from an old Model F and Model M but still had to make some substitutions because a few keys were missing.

Edit: typing on this is a gorgeous tactile experience.

250751-0

« Last Edit: Tue, 01 September 2020, 04:35:17 by Pete »

Offline Ellipse

« Reply #2630 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 12:01:05 »
Pete, kindly review the manual as the fix for your specific issue is described over there.  I recommend requesting the QMK beta invite over on the Deskthority forum thread and following the instructions to load QMK.

Offline mode

« Reply #2631 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 16:37:18 »
My wife’s F77 showed today, will post pics tomorrow once it’s set up. I had to clean up a set of donor model M caps for use until the new ones happen. Hopefully they’ll be dry by morning :)

The case looks and feels fantastic, so much heftier than I expected.

Offline Pete

« Reply #2632 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 17:16:17 »
I had to clean up a set of donor model M caps
Same here. When I got around to installing donor caps I discovered the old ones were really dirty and needed a clean.

I was surprised by the heft too. This thing is solid!

Offline Wadawada123

• N/A
« Reply #2633 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 17:17:23 »
My wife’s F77 showed today, will post pics tomorrow once it’s set up. I had to clean up a set of donor model M caps for use until the new ones happen. Hopefully they’ll be dry by morning :)

Wait does the keyboard not come with keycaps?

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Offline depletedvespene

• Old, used-up vespene geyser.
    • Keyboard-related resources.
« Reply #2634 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 20:00:19 »

Wait does the keyboard not come with keycaps?

Printed keycaps aren't ready yet; you can ask to get the keyboard right away, with no caps or with blank caps.

Offline mode

« Reply #2635 on: Wed, 02 September 2020, 01:36:31 »
Got caps on it, looking pretty sweet :)

Surprised by how much I like it, I find her F122 a bit much, but I could get along with one of these quite well. Starting to feel somewhat tempted by a red F77. I really enjoy the red.
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 September 2020, 03:20:49 by mode »

Offline Ellipse

« Reply #2636 on: Wed, 02 September 2020, 15:18:19 »
Looking nice mode!

Dye sub update:  Attached is a high res scan of the latest sublimated keys of excellent quality (same as what was posted a few weeks ago with my phone camera) vs. the exact originals they were based off of.

The new ones as sublimated by the factory's equipment appear to be a touch wider and thicker, so the finalized artwork will be updated to counteract those changes.  (I did not account for the higher than expected amount of dye migration/bleed during the sublimation process, as the finalized artwork was an exact match to the originals)

As noted earlier the sublimation quality is excellent, as shown in these scans, looking at the keys in person, and examining them with my stereo microscope.  The factory is working on the alignment and the jigs.

It is interesting to note the amount of uneven wear on older, well-used IBM keys compared to brand new ones. 

250839-0

Offline Pete

« Reply #2637 on: Wed, 02 September 2020, 20:45:13 »

... appear to be a touch wider and thicker, so the finalized artwork will be updated to counteract those changes.

A couple of my 35 year old Model F keys:

250859-0

I noticed some old Model F keys compared to Model M have a slightly thicker look with the numbers.

Model F top, Model M below it.

250857-1
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 September 2020, 21:02:49 by Pete »

Offline Pete

« Reply #2638 on: Mon, 07 September 2020, 06:05:52 »
Pete, kindly review the manual as the fix for your specific issue is described over there.  I recommend requesting the QMK beta invite over on the Deskthority forum thread and following the instructions to load QMK.

Hi Ellipse, I found an easier way to fix the problem with large numbers of key presses getting generated immediately when I plugged in the F77 (I’m still using xwhatsit).

Just before plugging in the keyboard I position the mouse cursor over the IBM capsense util, then I plug in the keyboard and immediately click on the util before things get too crazy, and then click on Emergency Halt which took a few attempts because the util was losing focus as other windows popped up due to random key spamming.

I then upped the threshold, stored it, and turned off Emergency Halt. From there I could reduce the threshold until I found one that worked for all keys. In my case a threshold of 136 is looking perfect.

This is such an awesome keyboard, I’m really loving it!

Offline FranciscoGoya

« Reply #2639 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 05:09:23 »
I'm interested in getting one of these before production stops but I can't quite get my head around the key configurations (noob). I basically want standard British configuration with big enter key and old fashioned indented caps lock with two tone (beige) keys. What do I pick from the drop downs to get this. In terms of the number pad keys I want page edit options and arrows like the picture posted by reavy on p50. I wonder can the supplier offer guidance. Thanks.

« Last Edit: Tue, 08 September 2020, 06:53:37 by FranciscoGoya »

Offline Ellipse

« Reply #2640 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 11:06:33 »
Great FranciscoGoya!  You would just choose Keys:  UK.  Layout:  Standard.

Caps lock is not available stepped unless you order a spare key from Unicomp (message me or email me for details).

The first two right side block options are included when ordering keys.  The other ones require ordering extra keys, as described here:  https://www.modelfkeyboards.com/product/new-custom-legend-keycaps/

Offline FranciscoGoya

« Reply #2641 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 12:28:06 »
Marvellous! I've put in my order. Thanks for this. Should I be thinking six months plus until delivery? Easier to put it out of my mind if I know it's not imminent.

Offline tassadarforaiur

« Reply #2642 on: Sun, 13 September 2020, 12:00:49 »
Thanks ellipse. I blame you for me being 1200 poorer.

Offline dc_in_sf

• Old Bastard
« Reply #2643 on: Mon, 14 September 2020, 12:54:46 »
Ok QMK support made me pull the trigger on a beige F77, but now wondering if I should go for silver/grey and get the blue keycaps? Any thoughts?

Offline darkcruix

« Reply #2644 on: Mon, 14 September 2020, 14:21:08 »
Ok QMK support made me pull the trigger on a beige F77, but now wondering if I should go for silver/grey and get the blue keycaps? Any thoughts?

The blue keycaps are just insanely great on industrial gray ...

Offline dc_in_sf

• Old Bastard
« Reply #2645 on: Mon, 14 September 2020, 15:09:03 »

Yeah maybe getting the IG case instead would give me more flexibility to use either the blue or the regular pearl/pebble combo

I roughed up the SG/Blue combo in MS Paint though and it looks pretty nice, though less keen on that case with pearl/pebble

251682-0

Offline darkcruix

« Reply #2646 on: Tue, 15 September 2020, 03:27:52 »
I am writing a technical reference for Model F keyboards (actual state of the document can be found here: http://www.linux-tin.org/ModelFManual.pdf.
In this document, I am also showing the different variants of the Model F keyboards (2-21f). I already have 10 in there, but I am still looking for:
  • System/23 Datamaster Monoblock
  • System/23 Datamaster "Bezelmaster"
  • CS/9000 Keyboard
  • Model 200 '4704' - F62 Kishsaver, Original
  • Model F Displaywriter
  • 'Blue Button' Model F variants
  • F127, 4980 for IBM Series/1 minicomputer

Any help would be much appreciated

Offline OxC0FFEE

« Reply #2647 on: Wed, 16 September 2020, 10:20:33 »

Those do look gorgeous. Making me happier than ever about my industrial grey pearl/pebble/mopar choice. (Though now I notice my KLE colors are a little bit off...)
251773-0
« Last Edit: Wed, 16 September 2020, 10:28:20 by OxC0FFEE »

Offline Hapi

« Reply #2648 on: Mon, 21 September 2020, 07:50:45 »
2 Ellipse: I saw that the orders end on September 30, 2020. I ordered the F77 yesterday and would like to order a lot of spare parts in the future. Will it still be possible? I can't give more money now. But in time, I would like to make a lifetime supply. :D I plan to be alive for another 50 years or so. :D

Offline Ellipse

« Reply #2649 on: Mon, 21 September 2020, 10:45:24 »
Yes, that is ok to do; we are still in the early bird round.  The final round has not yet started.