Author Topic: [GB] HEAVY METAL KEYBOARDS [CONCLUDED]  (Read 272691 times)

Offline Hell-es

Re: [GB] HEAVY METAL KEYBOARDS [CLOSED]
« Reply #450 on: Thu, 04 February 2021, 12:28:18 »
Really stunning to see the sheer numbers ... damn how many plates are these  :eek:

The brass really looks nice - next round Bent Brass clear coated ;)

« Reply #451 on: Fri, 05 February 2021, 07:17:08 »
Thanks for the update.  :thumb:

Offline saesh

« Reply #452 on: Tue, 09 February 2021, 04:05:49 »
That is awesome news!

Offline PlastikSchnittstelle

« Reply #453 on: Thu, 18 February 2021, 11:58:02 »
UPDATE - QUALITY CONTROL

Over the last two weeks I spent my available time to go through the case parts and upgrading the warehouse with shelves. I was mentally prepared to find parts that are out of tolerance or faulty in some way and that their would be a certain amount of parts that would have to be remade. The more parts I got off the pallets and into the shelves the happier I got because I realized they are all good. Looks like I don't have to complain about anything which is a huge relief. Of course there are some damaged parts but the amount is so tiny that it isn't relevant at all. I was not expecting that.

Here are some pictures:

« Last Edit: Thu, 18 February 2021, 12:03:01 by PlastikSchnittstelle »

« Reply #454 on: Thu, 18 February 2021, 12:00:40 »
UPDATE - PCBS ARRIVED

20 boxes from china have arrived. The PCBs look very nice. I tested a few with a keytester - all work as expected. Nothing special to report here.

Production PCB pictures:

« Last Edit: Thu, 18 February 2021, 12:03:12 by PlastikSchnittstelle »

« Reply #455 on: Thu, 18 February 2021, 12:02:17 »
NEXT

Next up is powder coating. I hope I will be able to transport the first batch of case parts to the company that does the powder coating next week. First all of one color, after that the next color batch. In two weeks from now I should be able to tell when I will have the last batch back from powder coating. So next update is expected March 4.

Offline zxer

« Reply #456 on: Thu, 18 February 2021, 13:38:37 »
Nice!

Offline norb

« Reply #457 on: Thu, 18 February 2021, 14:21:42 »
Nice.

Offline Gepriester

« Reply #458 on: Thu, 18 February 2021, 18:25:17 »
Nice to hear, keep it up!

Offline saesh

« Reply #459 on: Sun, 21 February 2021, 02:50:04 »
 :thumb:

Offline Mekberg

« Reply #460 on: Mon, 22 February 2021, 07:49:58 »
Seeing those pictures, I hope everyone who loudly and angrily dismissed concerns about storage space take a second to think about their words. Obviously it's no simple thing to receive that amount (and weight) of product and then distribute it to hundreds of customers. I have nothing but respect for you for taking this project on, and seeing it through.

Amazing job!  :thumb:

Offline Aevyn

« Reply #461 on: Wed, 24 February 2021, 11:20:03 »

Seeing those pictures, I hope everyone who loudly and angrily dismissed concerns about storage space take a second to think about their words. Obviously it's no simple thing to receive that amount (and weight) of product and then distribute it to hundreds of customers. I have nothing but respect for you for taking this project on, and seeing it through.

Amazing job!  :thumb:

I believe the problem was more like OP sat on the money for months before getting a warehouse or ordering parts.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Offline Saga

• Pew Pew Particle Accelerators
« Reply #462 on: Wed, 03 March 2021, 18:05:25 »
I've reached out to you both here by DMs and by email, mainly because I'm interested in giving you more money assuming things are working out but it's been like three weeks and I'm sort of veering into camp spooked-by-how-this-is-getting-handled?

Offline zxer

« Reply #463 on: Wed, 03 March 2021, 18:14:27 »
I understand extras are going to be made available post shipping of the original orders. If that is what you are after?
It is clear in the last update that the next step is to take batches for powder coating. The first batch of which is due to get started on this week I think.

Offline azzipa

« Reply #464 on: Wed, 03 March 2021, 20:00:36 »
NEXT

Next up is powder coating. I hope I will be able to transport the first batch of case parts to the company that does the powder coating next week. First all of one color, after that the next color batch. In two weeks from now I should be able to tell when I will have the last batch back from powder coating. So next update is expected March 4.

I've reached out to you both here by DMs and by email, mainly because I'm interested in giving you more money assuming things are working out but it's been like three weeks and I'm sort of veering into camp spooked-by-how-this-is-getting-handled?

or realize plastik indicated next update will be (around) 4 march

« Reply #465 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 08:51:42 »
UPDATE - POWDER COATING

The first batch of the case parts is delivered to powder coating. This batch (color = batch) is expected to be ready for pick up in KW11, about two weeks from now. The following batches will not wait until the previous batch is ready, they will all be transported to powder coating over the course of the next two weeks. The last batch should be finished in KW14. I will post pictures when I get the first batch, so the next update is expected in KW11.

Offline bliss

« Reply #466 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 13:49:50 »
^ cool, thanks for keeping us posted!

- switches, stabs, keycaps are ready and eagerly await their new 'home' :D

Keep it up! :thumb: Massig Respekt!

Offline ddnomad

« Reply #467 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 15:05:46 »
UPDATE - POWDER COATING

The first batch of the case parts is delivered to powder coating. This batch (color = batch) is expected to be ready for pick up in KW11, about two weeks from now. The following batches will not wait until the previous batch is ready, they will all be transported to powder coating over the course of the next two weeks. The last batch should be finished in KW14. I will post pictures when I get the first batch, so the next update is expected in KW11.
Thanks for an update!

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #468 on: Sat, 06 March 2021, 04:50:03 »
*sigh* it's sad to even need to post this but here's a summary of the group buy timeline.
TL;DR: We've now shifted from a confident Q3 2020 delivery to a last minute confident Q4 to now realistically no sooner than Q2 2021.
The new strategy seems to be to trickle-feed minor updates with only 'next step' visibility.
I'll keep to quoting official responses from here without additional commentary and let you evaluate for yourself.

HEAVY METAL KEYBOARDSTimeline

I assume a sufficient amount orders will be reached after one month. Order should be placed in the following month. Production should take at least two months, four months at max. Then the shipping starts and it will take at least one more month until the last package will be shipped.

Expected shipping Q3 2020

there will be extras available for sure. with this high quantity I have to order quite a few more as backup. those will be made available after GB has shipped, some time after september.

UPDATE:
- group buy orders slightly over 1100
- expected shipping late Q3 / September

Regarding communication:
I will only post here on Geekhack when either a definitive shipping date is set or when a delay should happen. Anything else will be on the discord.

Yes, no news. This was asked a few times on discord recently as well. Still, late Q3/September is my estimate for shipping, nothing has changed in that regard.
Basically when you don't see me post an update, then that's good. If I were to update anything now then it will either be about delay or shipping start.

is this still scheduled to ship this month?

Next week I should be able to be more specific about the timeline ahead.
Shorter: update next week.

Even when I have the major case parts delivered, stuff like c-parts (for example screws and standoffs), packaging and the fulfillment itself can take quite some more time. At the moment it's still not possible for me to exactly tell a shipping date. For now let's just say Q4 - that way I'm sure I can deliver in time. Since I have some more pre production units now, I'll send some of them out for further preview to streamers

I really wish he would start proving more frequent updates. Order was finalized, Boards entered production and seems they (some of them?) finished and are with runner but he didnt share a single update. All we got is this delay message after 3 and half months. I would request runner to be more transparent.

Sure, it's unfortunate that I had to announce a delay but keep in mind that the overall GB schedule was quite ambitious to begin with, afaik most GBs usually take longer. Could have been easier for me now if I had just set a later shipping time to begin with. Though I think it is overall better for the GB this way because if I really had given me more time, maybe I would have progressed slower which would have lead to a delay as well.

Currently the obstacle which holds off the progress of this group buy is getting a suitable space for all the parts, qc, packing and shipping.
So far this is an issue that I had not imagined would turn out to be that problematic and I still don't have a solution for this. Currently I have two options in sight and hopefully I will get a positive answer in about two weeks from now. I'm very optimistic that at least one of the options will work out.

exactly, had told this a few times on the discord already but it keeps drowning in the noise which is caused by a handfull of people. PCBs are in production. the "some parts" is just plates at surface treatment which will go to builders/streamers.

the alarming and negative picture that some try to paint of this group buy is really unsettling to me. I had explained in the update section what has been taking time so far and had furthermore mentioned the simple reasons that block the further progress. the pcbs require less space, no further handling and don't need to be checked before being passed on for surface treatment, that's why they are already in production. in hindsight the very optimistic Q3 timeframe wasn't a good idea, still we are within an absolutely usual timeframe compared to other group buys.

Cases and plates are now in production as well. They are estimated to arrive in KW5 of 2021. That is the first week of February 2021. This also means that Q4 can't be met any more.
Some time before the cases arrive, the last batch of preview units will be sent out to streamers.
I had been too open with personal information so far, like space search for example. From here on out I will no longer offer any more personal insight. Updates will be strictly HMKB case only, no personal context. The next updates will come when the PCBs and later cases and plates arrive, nothing else.

Allegations:

1. lying about case production
2. changing deadlines
3. no transparency/communication

Answers:

1. Untrue. The first update in which I announced that the cases are in production was in the last update. In an earlier update, I announced that PCB production had started. You maybe confuse something with production of pre production units or earlier prototypes.

2. Untrue. I have never ever set any deadline. I have only given estimates.

3. IMO, I had shared quite detailed what caused the delay. I had also detailed why I chose to limit further insights going forward.

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #469 on: Sat, 06 March 2021, 09:18:26 »
I'll keep to quoting official responses from here without additional commentary and let you evaluate for yourself.

Didn't read

Offline azzipa

« Reply #470 on: Sat, 06 March 2021, 09:39:49 »
to/dr: behind on original schedule and some people are frustrated, but there’s evidence production is happening and keebs will be shipped.

in other news, dog bites man and bears sh*t in woods...  :D
« Last Edit: Sat, 06 March 2021, 09:41:25 by azzipa »

Offline t0p

« Reply #471 on: Sat, 06 March 2021, 14:50:41 »
to/dr: behind on original schedule and some people are frustrated, but there’s evidence production is happening and keebs will be shipped.

in other news, dog bites man and bears sh*t in woods...  :D

^This

Last year was rough for everybody. Thank you Plastic for continuing to see this through. We all should know that we are promised nothing by entering a group buy.

Plastic,, ignore the naysayers and keep at it. Thank you for the updates, and I appreciate your efforts.

Offline perry4761

« Reply #472 on: Sun, 07 March 2021, 15:08:03 »
*sigh* it's sad to even need to post this but here's a summary of the group buy timeline.
TL;DR: We've now shifted from a confident Q3 2020 delivery to a last minute confident Q4 to now realistically no sooner than Q2 2021.
The new strategy seems to be to trickle-feed minor updates with only 'next step' visibility.

I assume a sufficient amount orders will be reached after one month. Order should be placed in the following month. Production should take at least two months, four months at max. Then the shipping starts and it will take at least one more month until the last package will be shipped.

there will be extras available for sure. with this high quantity I have to order quite a few more as backup. those will be made available after GB has shipped, some time after september.

UPDATE:

Regarding communication:
I will only post here on Geekhack when either a definitive shipping date is set or when a delay should happen. Anything else will be on the discord.

Yes, no news. This was asked a few times on discord recently as well. Still, late Q3/September is my estimate for shipping, nothing has changed in that regard.
Basically when you don't see me post an update, then that's good. If I were to update anything now then it will either be about delay or shipping start.

Even when I have the major case parts delivered, stuff like c-parts (for example screws and standoffs), packaging and the fulfillment itself can take quite some more time. At the moment it's still not possible for me to exactly tell a shipping date. For now let's just say Q4 - that way I'm sure I can deliver in time. Since I have some more pre production units now, I'll send some of them out for further preview to streamers

I really wish he would start proving more frequent updates. Order was finalized, Boards entered production and seems they (some of them?) finished and are with runner but he didnt share a single update. All we got is this delay message after 3 and half months. I would request runner to be more transparent.

Sure, it's unfortunate that I had to announce a delay but keep in mind that the overall GB schedule was quite ambitious to begin with, afaik most GBs usually take longer. Could have been easier for me now if I had just set a later shipping time to begin with. Though I think it is overall better for the GB this way because if I really had given me more time, maybe I would have progressed slower which would have lead to a delay as well.

Currently the obstacle which holds off the progress of this group buy is getting a suitable space for all the parts, qc, packing and shipping.
So far this is an issue that I had not imagined would turn out to be that problematic and I still don't have a solution for this. Currently I have two options in sight and hopefully I will get a positive answer in about two weeks from now. I'm very optimistic that at least one of the options will work out.

exactly, had told this a few times on the discord already but it keeps drowning in the noise which is caused by a handfull of people. PCBs are in production. the "some parts" is just plates at surface treatment which will go to builders/streamers.

the alarming and negative picture that some try to paint of this group buy is really unsettling to me. I had explained in the update section what has been taking time so far and had furthermore mentioned the simple reasons that block the further progress. the pcbs require less space, no further handling and don't need to be checked before being passed on for surface treatment, that's why they are already in production. in hindsight the very optimistic Q3 timeframe wasn't a good idea, still we are within an absolutely usual timeframe compared to other group buys.

Cases and plates are now in production as well. They are estimated to arrive in KW5 of 2021. That is the first week of February 2021. This also means that Q4 can't be met any more.
Some time before the cases arrive, the last batch of preview units will be sent out to streamers.
I had been too open with personal information so far, like space search for example. From here on out I will no longer offer any more personal insight. Updates will be strictly HMKB case only, no personal context. The next updates will come when the PCBs and later cases and plates arrive, nothing else.

Allegations:

2. changing deadlines

Answers:

1. Untrue. The first update in which I announced that the cases are in production was in the last update. In an earlier update, I announced that PCB production had started. You maybe confuse something with production of pre production units or earlier prototypes.

3. IMO, I had shared quite detailed what caused the delay. I had also detailed why I chose to limit further insights going forward.

The year is 2035. The HMKB finished shipping 14 years ago, but some people are still complaining about the 9 month delay thar occurred.

Seriously dude. What Plastik is doing right now in terms of updates and being productive if exactly what we’ve been asking for when things were lingering and we were given no information.

Things were weird last year, but since January everything has beem progressing smoothly and we finally have the updates we’ve been asking for. The only thing that could make this better is if everything that’s happening right now happened 6 months ago. He’s already been called out by pretty much everyone for his procrastination, he has since learned from his mistakes and it’s clear that he is now working hard to make sur the boards get shipped to us as soon as possible.

Sure he hasn’t dealt with critique as graciously as he could have, but that’s understandable when you know how vile some of the messages towards him have been.

At this point, continuing to complain when everything is progressing at a good pace and we are given good amounts of information is childish, counterproductive, gratuitous, and achieves nothing besides showing everyone your feelings of entitlement.

What more do you want? Daily vlogs?

Mistakes have been made, promises have been broken, and it’s okay to be frustrated about that. However, that was a while ago, and no such thing has happened in the last few weeks, quite the opposite. No amount of complaints will change the past. Why keep piling on now of all times, when things are finally looking up? Is it that hard to just be happy about the recent progress and about the shipping date approaching? How long are you going to hold that grudge?

Get over it. **** happened, the mess is being cleaned up. I’m giving you and everyone else permission to evict Plastik, he’s been living rent free in a lot of people’s head for long enough.

Offline AJPlus

« Reply #473 on: Sun, 07 March 2021, 15:13:23 »
oof always a fan of the hefty boys

Offline hammerbrotha

« Reply #474 on: Sun, 07 March 2021, 15:38:19 »

UPDATE:

Regarding communication:

Allegations:

2. changing deadlines

Answers:

I'm not sure why you're posting this. yes, lots of delays, but this has hit almost every single GB in 2020.  If we did these types of threads on all the KAT sets, they would each be an individual novel (or not, since we're not getting much from keyreative anyways). 

might make more sense to do these types of posts on actual failed GB's, but this is not one of those situations where the GB runner is gonna take off with the money.

Offline zxer

« Reply #475 on: Sun, 07 March 2021, 15:50:47 »

UPDATE:

Regarding communication:

Allegations:

2. changing deadlines

Answers:

This post reads like you are trying to create drama?

This particular group buy has been progressing positively for a while now. Yes there were issues with delay last year, but that is old news and pointless to bring back up now.

Offline Saga

• Pew Pew Particle Accelerators
« Reply #476 on: Tue, 09 March 2021, 14:34:18 »

I had a specific question about changing the colour I ordered before the painting step occurred, and failing that expressed an interest in just buying a second one of another colour if there were spares. I'm not trying to be demanding and I've been one of the people just sitting back and accepting that 2020 makes things hard for everyone, but I'm pretty underwhelmed right now.

Offline zxer

« Reply #477 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 07:59:56 »

I had a specific question about changing the colour I ordered before the painting step occurred, and failing that expressed an interest in just buying a second one of another colour if there were spares. I'm not trying to be demanding and I've been one of the people just sitting back and accepting that 2020 makes things hard for everyone, but I'm pretty underwhelmed right now.

Underwhelmed by what exactly?

If you are interested in buying from the extras then the process for doing so will be after the group buy orders are all fulfilled.

If you want to change the colour then you can drop an email but Plastik has already said that dealing with address / order changes is something he is going to do after production is finished.

« Reply #478 on: Thu, 18 March 2021, 08:53:39 »
UPDATE - POWDER COATING RAL7039

I got back the first batch from powder coating. This is RAL7039 which is also the smallest batch. Some time next week (KW12) the second batch, which is RAL1013, should be finished and ready to be picked up. Overall powder coating advances a bit slower than expected. Not quite sure if all colors will be done by KW14, will see when we get closer. Here are some photos of the finished case parts in RAL7039:

If all goes well, I should be able to show you photos of the RAL1013 batch by the end of next week (KW12), if not then the week after (KW13). Till then.

Offline zxer

« Reply #479 on: Thu, 18 March 2021, 09:01:00 »
good stuff

Offline ddnomad

« Reply #480 on: Sat, 20 March 2021, 05:42:12 »
UPDATE - POWDER COATING RAL7039

I got back the first batch from powder coating. This is RAL7039 which is also the smallest batch. Some time next week (KW12) the second batch, which is RAL1013, should be finished and ready to be picked up. Overall powder coating advances a bit slower than expected. Not quite sure if all colors will be done by KW14, will see when we get closer. Here are some photos of the finished case parts in RAL7039:

Show Image
Show Image
Show Image
Show Image
Show Image
Show Image

If all goes well, I should be able to show you photos of the RAL1013 batch by the end of next week (KW12), if not then the week after (KW13). Till then.
Thanks for an update!

Offline Mark The Weeb

« Reply #481 on: Sun, 21 March 2021, 21:32:00 »
i love the yellow one

Offline bullmoos211

« Reply #482 on: Wed, 31 March 2021, 07:53:13 »
So far impressed with the results, looks professional to me. Don't know how people left this group buy thinking it ghosted. PlastikSchnittstelle actually gave updates whenever he could. For anyone who wants to see what a ghosted group buy actually looks like, I can personally attest to this one: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=106738.0

« Reply #483 on: Wed, 31 March 2021, 09:29:58 »
UPDATE - POWDER COATING RAL1013

I got the second batch, aka RAL1013 back from powder coating. The next batch is yellow / RAL 1023. It will be ready to pick up in KW14 earliest. So as already noticed in the last update, powder coating advances slower than expected. All colors won't be done by KW14. At the current speed I estimate it to be more like KW17.
The indoor pictures look terrible due to the fluorescent light tubes (first four pictures). Took one box outiside for pictures under natural light (last two pictures):

Next will be photos of RAL1023, hopefully in KW14, if not then the week after (KW15). Till then.

Offline azzipa

« Reply #484 on: Wed, 31 March 2021, 09:36:06 »
photos look really good. nice work  :thumb:

Offline KZzzz

« Reply #485 on: Thu, 01 April 2021, 21:47:10 »
Glad to see these frequent updates.

I know some of us can be impatient with delays and frustrated by this GB early on, but immediately dismissing any of Plastik's attempts at communication is quite a rash thing to do. No matter how discontent you are with how Plastik handled the GB, you have to respect the transparency that we are getting, and be grateful that he is trying to improve things. We don't need people who are no longer involved *cough cough* nathanchere *cough cough* analyzing Plastik's every word and criticize his project management skills, trying to persuade an imaginary crowd of a self-righteous narrative.

[Insert obligatory "why don't you run a GB yourself like you run that mouth of yours" argument here.]

What we now know is that things are moving forward and boards are getting made, and that's fine by me.

« Reply #486 on: Thu, 22 April 2021, 08:31:22 »
UPDATE - POWDER COATING RAL1023

Got the third batch aka yellow today. This took one week longer than expected, sorry for that, was due to the easter holidays in between. It was quite a big batch. Took the pictures just now on arrival, sunlight, unedited colors:

The next batch is black / RAL 9005 an that one will be the biggest. A conservative estimate for it to be ready is KW19.
Till then.

Offline norb

« Reply #487 on: Thu, 22 April 2021, 11:31:42 »
bees hate this trick!

SS will come after ral 9005? or are they worked on parallel?

Offline WaS

• TELEPORT
« Reply #488 on: Thu, 22 April 2021, 17:35:33 »
Really nice idea!

Offline steezkeez

« Reply #489 on: Thu, 22 April 2021, 17:50:48 »
really appreciate the consistent updates, can't wait to receive my black tkl!

Offline Cubic // esc lab

• Formerly 'esclab'
    • esc lab
« Reply #490 on: Thu, 22 April 2021, 18:58:45 »
ooo both colors are amazing!

Love the cream color. How does powder coat different from e-coat? From what I understand, powder coat = thicker, but more durable.

« Reply #491 on: Fri, 23 April 2021, 04:30:34 »
How does powder coat different from e-coat?

I didn't really know how e coating works so I googled a bit. Here are two arcticles that point out the differences between the two processes and the advantages each has:
Link 1
Link 2

« Reply #492 on: Fri, 21 May 2021, 13:37:01 »
UPDATE - POWDER COATING RAL9005

Yesterday I picked up the last few boxes from the black / RAL9005 batch. So the powder coating is completed now. Happy another big milestone is reached.

First pictures from yesterday evening with poor lighting, taken by phone:

And here are pictures from today under better lighting conditions, taken by DSLR:

In about one week from now I should be able to be more specific about the upcoming bead blasting process of the stainless steel cases and the brass plates.
Till then.

Offline Kokaloo

• 🤘(• ω •)🤙
« Reply #493 on: Fri, 21 May 2021, 13:51:07 »
wtf i thought this gb was supposed to be a disaster??????? redditors and meme youtubers lied!!!

« Reply #494 on: Fri, 21 May 2021, 14:12:50 »
wtf i thought this gb was supposed to be a disaster??????? redditors and meme youtubers lied!!!

well, in terms of timeline I have to admit that it turns out way worse that I had imagined, so in that respect I'm totally not mad if someone calls it a disaster and I'm truly sorry for that.

in terms of the actual product/keyboard itself though, I'm absolutely happy and relieved. there was soo much that could have gone wrong but the extra time I spent making sure it turns out the way I planned, proved to be time well spent. there is still a lot of work to do until all have the board in their hands but the most important thing so far ist that production itself was a success.

after all is delivered, I will shed some more light on one major obstacle. I think this will help to understand most of the delay. this story will be told later.

Offline 1391401

• MX CLEAR
« Reply #495 on: Fri, 21 May 2021, 14:52:44 »
ignore the haters.  people big dumb.  thanks for the time and attention.  excited. 
People I've given money to from this webform who never respond to me and have not shipped me anything: ctrlalt.io 1 2, Team Readline Reputable alternatives to GH group buys: http://pimpmykeyboard.com, https://www.massdrop.com,

Offline ddnomad

« Reply #496 on: Sat, 22 May 2021, 06:20:46 »
UPDATE - POWDER COATING RAL9005

Yesterday I picked up the last few boxes from the black / RAL9005 batch. So the powder coating is completed now. Happy another big milestone is reached.

First pictures from yesterday evening with poor lighting, taken by phone:

Show Image
Show Image
Show Image

And here are pictures from today under better lighting conditions, taken by DSLR:

Show Image
Show Image
Show Image

In about one week from now I should be able to be more specific about the upcoming bead blasting process of the stainless steel cases and the brass plates.
Till then.
Yay ^_^

Thanks for an update!

Offline norb

« Reply #497 on: Sat, 22 May 2021, 09:31:08 »
bro i hope you'll get some help with logistics after all production is finished. else it will take another year to pack and ship all that metal :eek:

Offline The_Boom_Boy

« Reply #498 on: Sat, 22 May 2021, 10:28:59 »
There are some amazing photos in this thread! Like my SKB, thinking I should have bought another, looks great
« Last Edit: Sat, 22 May 2021, 10:30:41 by The_Boom_Boy »

Offline scie

« Reply #499 on: Mon, 24 May 2021, 10:52:45 »
Will you run a second batch after this one (or  or are those obstacles enough for your life? :D