Author Topic: Vier Zwanzig  (Read 191680 times)

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
Re: Vier Zwanzig
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 19:34:36 »
List above^^^ is updated. ONLY 3 Nebulits left.
A.K.A. "clickclack"   Vendor link ->Clack Factory   I've done so much with so little for so long, that I can do almost anything with nothing at all

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #51 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 19:35:01 »
tiz over my good peeps, tiz over.

hush my child
A.K.A. "clickclack"   Vendor link ->Clack Factory   I've done so much with so little for so long, that I can do almost anything with nothing at all

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #52 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 19:56:12 »
If you are on this list below, you sadly missed out. I ran out of keys before I heard from you or what you asked for was not left and you either didn't put a longer prioritized list in your order or you siimply didn't want other items.

azhdar
xredman
domoaligato
billnye
exitfire401
Rotaku
Tigermelon
rawkus
CPTBadAss
sleepy916

However, the people on the list above get first dibs on the Conduit Grey skulls in the Flux Keypacitor thread.
I will open up that sale later tonight. If you missed out on the green clack keys, I would get in on that sale a little later tonight if you are interested.

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #53 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 18:56:27 »
All keys in this sale have been shipped as of early this morning

-cc =)

well... two didn't ship but those peeps will know soon enough why. =P