Author Topic: [IC] GMK SkIIdata (March 13 Launch)  (Read 80355 times)

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
Re: [IC] GMK Skidata (official name TBD)
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 20 December 2017, 21:41:44 »
Keep the original Mods and run it in Q1 because i think most people will be ready by then. Tax returns are incoming bois

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #51 on: Wed, 20 December 2017, 22:49:53 »
Tax returns are incoming bois

But your retirement!

Offline _rubik

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Typing on: Brutal60, Lavenders Linears, GMK Jamon
« Reply #52 on: Wed, 20 December 2017, 22:57:29 »
I am ALWAYS interested in some good ole skidata. Of course, I'd be more interested in the original mods and not the orange ones.

Also, does anyone know where to get those clear plastic top caps that can be labeled for that OG skidata feel?

They’re called relegendables, they were offered as a kit in the original round. I plan on giving it a go with R2.

Oh HELL yes. Should everything line up, I'm totally in.
ai03 Meridian ¤ Mech 27 ¤ E8.5 ¤ Brutal60 ¤ SSK White Label ¤ HHKB Pro JP ¤ vAEK68 Alps Blues ¤ RF87u

Offline poolside

« Reply #53 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 04:26:00 »
PS: Keep it Q2 if possible, tons of cool boards coming in Q1 (VE.A2, M0110, CA66, TKC's own 1800, Samoyed, etc), I think a lot of people are still going to be recuperating from Christmas time and all that too.

Source for V.EA2?

The OP in the SaiB group buy mentioned it. Not sure if there are any other sources.

The most recent newsletter entry on the Originative website mentions it too.

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #54 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 05:54:44 »
Since this set will be successful by definition, what's keeping you from doing a minimal gb which includes only a standard 100% layout plus the barred F, J, 5? Price should be about 80 usd.

Triumph Adler has been sold on massdrop for 100 USD. It was a 130 key set (more or less) and it had custom colours and it included the massdrop fee.
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 December 2017, 07:42:42 by Giorgio »

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #55 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 08:01:10 »
No community GB to date has hit MassDrop levels.

Offline TheKeyCompany

• * Vendor
  • Because You Need the Feels...
    • The Key Dot Company
« Reply #56 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 08:08:43 »
Since this set will be successful by definition, what's keeping you from doing a minimal gb which includes only a standard 100% layout plus the barred F, J, 5? Price should be about 80 usd.

Triumph Adler has been sold on massdrop for 100 USD. It was a 130 key set (more or less) and it had custom colours and it included the massdrop fee.

That was 2-1/2 years ago. The Euro against USD is much higher, manufacturing costs have gone up, and community GBs never reach Massdrop numbers (as TerryMatthews pointed out) Even a 104 key set with no extras will cost more than $80 USD.

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #57 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 08:14:20 »
No community GB to date has hit MassDrop levels.

9009 r2 sold like 800 base kits iirc through the 3 different store fronts - not Laser/Nautilus/Carbon level but that's not every set that's been ran through MD; there have been other sets that have sold around that or less (eg. Plum was like 900 iirc? That's the most recent example).

Offline kmba

• Formerly tameone
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #58 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 08:30:43 »
Doesn't matter. This won't be sub $100 or even $100. And it would sell a lot more at a larger kit with good compatibility than a 108 key set, which barely anyone wants.
keyboards.

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #59 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 08:33:51 »

That was 2-1/2 years ago. The Euro against USD is much higher, manufacturing costs have gone up, and community GBs never reach Massdrop numbers (as TerryMatthews pointed out) Even a 104 key set with no extras will cost more than $80 USD.

I don't agree to any of those points.
The only thing to do is to ask GMK for a quote.

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #60 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 08:44:45 »
Doesn't matter. This won't be sub $100 or even $100. And it would sell a lot more at a larger kit with good compatibility than a 108 key set, which barely anyone wants.

Yea I should've read the context before I responded to Terry, I stand by what I said but in relation to the discussion at hand I wholeheartedly disagree with Giorgio's point. Price is irrelevant, no one would buy a standard 108 key set these days, not even something as amazing as Skidata.

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #61 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 09:27:37 »

Yea I should've read the context before I responded to Terry, I stand by what I said but in relation to the discussion at hand I wholeheartedly disagree with Giorgio's point. Price is irrelevant, no one would buy a standard 108 key set these days, not even something as amazing as Skidata.

Well, they sell really a lot of enjoypbt keysets, that have the same cost and the same, standard, keys.

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #62 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 10:05:39 »
Well, they sell really a lot of enjoypbt keysets, that have the same cost and the same, standard, keys.

Firstly PBT appeals to a different market than GMK does (not fully, but to an extent), secondly take this from KBDfans as an example - https://kbdfans.cn/collections/keycaps/products/gbenjoypbt-forgive-132key-keycaps way more than 108 keys, less than $90 with free shipping. Their Japan/korean/RUS sets sell for like 75 bucks nowadays and even those have more than 108 keys usually depending on where you buy.

It's a bad idea, I mean I'm all for extravagant concepts but let's be honest here. Do we want a set with Terminal-like compatibility for $150~ or do we want a scuffed walmart set in 2018 that covers barely anything other than standard 108 for $100 (which isn't even realistic imo)? I'm not TKC but I'd say it's not even up for discussion and I'd be surprised if the latter were to hit MOQ, even with a set like Skidata. So weird to me that you'd even suggest it because I can't see the why no matter how hard I try.

Edit: formatting
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 December 2017, 11:39:41 by Vigrith »

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #63 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 10:24:11 »
Has Karura been contacted about this and/or signed off on it?  Even if his support after the GB has been poor, he should still have a say on if this runs again or not.

Other than that though, I would love to see this run again as I miss my old set, and I also regret that I never went in for the relegendables so I would definitely be in for at least base + relegendables if they were an option.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #64 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 10:32:43 »
Has Karura been contacted about this and/or signed off on it?  Even if his support after the GB has been poor, he should still have a say on if this runs again or not.

Other than that though, I would love to see this run again as I miss my old set, and I also regret that I never went in for the relegendables so I would definitely be in for at least base + relegendables if they were an option.

Skidata is a trademarked name. We shoudn't even call it skidata, since it belongs to a german company.
PS Who is Karura.

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #65 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 10:34:47 »

Firstly PBT appeals to a different market than GMK does (not fully, but to an extent), secondly take this from KBDfans as an example - https://kbdfans.cn/collections/keycaps/products/gbenjoypbt-forgive-132key-keycaps way more than 108 keys, less than $90 with free shipping. Their Japan/korean/RUS sets sell for like 75 bucks nowadays and even those have more than 108 keys usually depending on where you buy.

It's a bad idea, I mean I'm all for extravagant concepts but let's be honest here. Do we want a set with Terminal-like compatibility for $150~ or do we want a scuffed walmart set in 2018 that covers barely anything other than standard 108 for $100 (which isn't even realistic imo)? I'm not TKC but I'd say it's not even up for discussion and I'd be surprised if the latter were to hit MOQ, even with a set like Skidata. So weird to me that you'd even suggest it because I can't see the why no matter how hard I try.

The older enjoypbt keycaps had just a standard ansi layout, I was referring to those.
Then a skidata with the same keys of Triumph Adler could be interesting. Remove the 3 extra spacebars, which cost 2.5 USD each, remove the massdrop slice, and the you have 80 USD.

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #66 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 10:50:14 »

Did Karura seek approval from GMK Cherry or SKIDATA?

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #67 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 11:05:47 »

Skidata is a trademarked name. We shoudn't even call it skidata, since it belongs to a german company.
PS Who is Karura.

That may be why it was originally run as Skidata+ but I'm not sure if that would avoid a trademark dispute.  Also, Karura was the original designer of the set and the one who mainly ran the GB, but there were a lot of other people involved as well.

I have no idea, maybe someone should ya know, ask him about that and rerunning it before just going ahead?  I mean, in the past it seemed that there was usually some sort of unspoken rule that when rerunning a set you asked for permission of the original designer/runner before going ahead with it.  Maybe we're past that, but just seems like the right things to do, if at all possible.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline hansichen

« Reply #68 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 11:08:22 »
Did you ever asked the original Dolch GB runner before doing a rerun? No. So no need to worry about anything imo.

Offline TheKeyCompany

• * Vendor
    • The Key Dot Company
« Reply #69 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 11:30:56 »

PS Who is Karura.

That may be why it was originally run as Skidata+ but I'm not sure if that would avoid a trademark dispute.  Also, Karura was the original designer of the set and the one who mainly ran the GB, but there were a lot of other people involved as well.

I have no idea, maybe someone should ya know, ask him about that and rerunning it before just going ahead?  I mean, in the past it seemed that there was usually some sort of unspoken rule that when rerunning a set you asked for permission of the original designer/runner before going ahead with it.  Maybe we're past that, but just seems like the right things to do, if at all possible.

I spoke to him. Everything is fine.

Offline Giorgio

« Last Edit: Thu, 21 December 2017, 11:37:54 by Giorgio »

Offline TheKeyCompany

• * Vendor
    • The Key Dot Company

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #72 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 11:45:48 »

(Not speaking on behalf of TKC, just as myself)

Emphasis added. I think, for me, this is the crux of the issue. This isn't Karura's design. One could argue that the specific layouts offered were Karura's, but there again if you look at the render in the IC this is definitely not R2 of SKIDATA (Which I will expound further on in a minute). These are stock colors, and if they belonged to anyone they belonged to Cherry which means GMK acquired them with the tooling.

If this were an original design, or we duplicated the layouts 100%, or we duplicated original novelties, I'd agree with you wholeheartedly that IP was being stolen without the permission of the original designer.

I don't think simply running a set entitles you to anything. Does Originative own White on Black? Because that's what you're implying here - that simply by running WoB Originative has some sort of control over it's future - which to me is insane. Running or rerunning a public domain set is no different that 16 different publishers running editions of Gulliver's Travels. Or what about situations where the designer and runner are different people. Is MiTo obligated to run Laser at MassDrop until the end of time because they ran it once (Setting aside any contract issues we would have no knowledge of). Is Cocobrais obligated to continue to run Signal at the site that's running it just because they are running it now? I think the answer to both, both personally and by the community is no.

Going back to the genesis of this set, I looked at the crazy prices SKIDATA and the color kit was commanding and said to TKC that we needed to put something together. My thought was this:

Base alphas plus color kit was obviously the more popular choice - by virtue of the premium it commands. We put together one large kit with high compatability and offer it for a fair price. TKC already had the Terminal layout which has a ton of compatibility features so I just skinned it with SKIDATA colors and ran with it.

Obviously with the feedback we're seeing here, we need to rethink the mods situation. I didn't expect there to be so much demand for the normal mods based on the r/mm pricing.

I will say though, that I don't think a bunch of child kits is the way to go. They don't sell well, generally, and they drive the price up into the stratosphere relatively speaking. I've still got my SKIDATA R1 extras receipt - north of $300 for all the kits. That's nuts.  Even on Massdrop, a ton of child kits can dobule+ your price - looking at you Nautilus.

Anyway, that's my $0.02. I'm going to rework the KLE and see where that gets us.

Giorgio, you're going to be disappointed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 December 2017, 11:57:44 by TerryMathews »

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #73 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 11:49:46 »
No worries :-)

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #74 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 11:55:13 »
Base alphas plus color kit was obviously the more popular choice - by virtue of the premium it commands. We put together one large kit with high compatability and offer it for a fair price. TKC already had the Terminal layout which has a ton of compatibility features so I just skinned it with SKIDATA colors and ran with it.

Obviously with the feedback we're seeing here, we need to rethink the mods situation. I didn't expect there to be so much demand for the normal mods based on the r/mm pricing.

I will say though, that I don't think a bunch of child kits is the way to go. They don't sell well, generally, and they drive the price up into the stratosphere relatively speaking. I've still got my SKIDATA R1 extras receipt - north of $300 for all the kits. That's nuts.  Even on Massdrop, a ton of child kits can dobule+ your price - looking at you Nautilus.

Firstly, I concur with your notion that IP protection etc here is not really applicable in the way people seem to think it is - Karura doesn't really own the colourway and he just ran with it. Same as you guys are doing now.

Regarding kits, if you permit my opinion - would we be able to see a quote for the "standard" with alphas and OG mods (potentially a few of the more "iconic" accents) + alternative mods kit (with the remainder orange and blue keys) + space bars (blue + orange, everyone wants space bar kits for GMK anyway because of shine) as well as one for your initially proposed layout?

I personally am with you in that I prefer the orange mods look you want to run with, HOWEVER if allowed the possibility I would like to also own OG n9 mods so that I have the chance to swap them around if I feel like it for different builds - this is such a classic and iconic set that I see myself using it on my boards for a long time, being allowed the option to switcheroo (even though that means paying a lot more) I'd take it. Versatility is big.

I'd feel comfortable paying 250-300 for a Terminal sized base kit + extensive orange/blue mods kit + space bars but I am aware I may be in the minority. I think being able to provide some quotes and scout the territory from there may prove very valuable when it comes down to it and sales numbers are what matters.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #75 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 12:08:30 »

PS Who is Karura.

I spoke to him. Everything is fine.

Awesome, that was all I was wondering :)

(Not speaking on behalf of TKC, just as myself)

Emphasis added. I think, for me, this is the crux of the issue. This isn't Karura's design. One could argue that the specific layouts offered were Karura's, but there again if you look at the render in the IC this is definitely not R2 of SKIDATA (Which I will expound further on in a minute). These are stock colors, and if they belonged to anyone they belonged to Cherry which means GMK acquired them with the tooling.

If this were an original design, or we duplicated the layouts 100%, or we duplicated original novelties, I'd agree with you wholeheartedly that IP was being stolen without the permission of the original designer.

I don't think simply running a set entitles you to anything. Does Originative own White on Black? Because that's what you're implying here - that simply by running WoB Originative has some sort of control over it's future - which to me is insane. Running or rerunning a public domain set is no different that 16 different publishers running editions of Gulliver's Travels. Or what about situations where the designer and runner are different people. Is MiTo obligated to run Laser at MassDrop until the end of time because they ran it once (Setting aside any contract issues we would have no knowledge of). Is Cocobrais obligated to continue to run Signal at the site that's running it just because they are running it now? I think the answer to both, both personally and by the community is no.

Going back to the genesis of this set, I looked at the crazy prices SKIDATA and the color kit was commanding and said to TKC that we needed to put something together. My thought was this:

Anyway, that's my $0.02. I'm going to rework the KLE and see where that gets us.

Giorgio, you're going to be disappointed.

I understand your point and maybe designer was the wrong term (I tried to think of something better even when writing it but couldn't so I left it), but having the previous runner's blessing was usually encouraged, even if wasn't required.  As it stands, Karura has signed off on it according to TKC so my only reservation has been resolved, but having seen Karura's intention somewhat recently to rerun the set I would've hated for this set to get stuck in the middle of some nasty drama.  And tbh, with TKC's great work so far with their buys and Karura's...not as great support after shipping, I believe TKC will do this set proper justice as well.

Regarding the kits and such, I completely agree that one large multi-compatibility set would be the best idea (maybe even with a couple relegendables :D) and would help with hitting MOQ while still offering a lot of options with layouts.

And lastly, I completely agree that Giorgio will be disappointed, as is tradition.

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #76 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 13:07:33 »
I fail to see why the "previous GB runner" would have ANY say on this GB. It's nice that TKC talked to the previous chap, personally I think they shouldn't have. Having the 'intention' to do another run does not at all stop other people from planning a GB, especially seeing as he has been more or less MIA since the conclusion of the last GB.

As for the kit support, I wholeheartedly agree that NOBODY is going to pay for a 108-key standard kit that only covers one full-size layout. Even EPBT kits these days comes with extended layout support. I think Gorgio should give up that fantasy. If the base kit is too expensive for your taste, then don't buy it.
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #77 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 13:31:51 »
I fail to see why the "previous GB runner" would have ANY say on this GB. It's nice that TKC talked to the previous chap, personally I think they shouldn't have. Having the 'intention' to do another run does not at all stop other people from planning a GB, especially seeing as he has been more or less MIA since the conclusion of the last GB.

As for the kit support, I wholeheartedly agree that NOBODY is going to pay for a 108-key standard kit that only covers one full-size layout. Even EPBT kits these days comes with extended layout support. I think Gorgio should give up that fantasy. If the base kit is too expensive for your taste, then don't buy it.

Looking at past GBs, quite a few people looking to rerun a set asked/told the prior runner that they had plans to run it again.  All I was wondering was if this had been done with Karura, and it has, so the point is moot.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #78 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 14:51:22 »
I'm in, but orange on grey terminal caps pls. None of this blue malarkey.

And I'm only in if the original mods are there. I don't like the alt color mods.
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 December 2017, 14:53:58 by Puddsy »
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #79 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 14:55:28 »
Taking Avid's response, I'd like to see this regarding kits:

1. base kit with N9 uniform and a few of the "more important" accents to give it its classic look.
2. addon kit with the rest of the orange mods needed to achieve the full orange mod look + other blue accents (if not already included in base),
3. blue and orange space bars
4. re-legendables (not interested in those though, personally)

PS: Keep it Q2 if possible, tons of cool boards coming in Q1 (VE.A2, M0110, CA66, TKC's own 1800, Samoyed, etc), I think a lot of people are still going to be recuperating from Christmas time and all that too.

All of the above and maybe some R5 love.

And please, no giant arrow backspace icon?

Show Image

Pretty much this. R5 is optional for me, but it is neat.

I would NOT buy this set if it is not uniform in the OG (orange on dark grey)-style mods.

Replicating the first GB run + padding the base kit up with compatibility should pretty much cover most people's needs.

Offline megaforce

« Reply #80 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 16:02:05 »
Another +1 for R5 and OG dark gray mods -- Sold my GMK Skidata set and I regret it dearly.
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline haydoselefantes

« Reply #81 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 17:59:36 »
Love the color scheme.  I'm much more excited about the orange (gray on orange) mods, but I'd be happy to buy the orange mods as an add-on to a base kit that was all orange on gray.  I don't dig the blue.

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #82 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 23:33:05 »
You can count me in on this one  :thumb:
-Dana

Offline Damonskv

« Reply #83 on: Fri, 22 December 2017, 00:15:36 »
+1 for grey mods

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #84 on: Fri, 22 December 2017, 02:22:05 »
Blue mods to recall the original case (or just the top- bottom row). The top row option has a cost of 7 USD.

184930-0

184932-1
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 December 2017, 04:08:28 by Giorgio »

Offline poolside

« Reply #85 on: Fri, 22 December 2017, 08:02:25 »
Interested in N9 mods too, with the orange ones as a separate kit. Please keep the blue accent keycaps!
The R5 bottom row would be interesting as well since I've never tried that.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #86 on: Fri, 22 December 2017, 09:53:38 »
Blue mods to recall the original case (or just the top- bottom row). The top row option has a cost of 7 USD.

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

That looks, in a word, terrible.

No thank you.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
« Reply #87 on: Fri, 22 December 2017, 09:56:41 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Nice work but this dont look good man, original is the best

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #88 on: Fri, 22 December 2017, 10:19:53 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Original skidata colorscheme, without some touches of vivid colors is absolutely bland and unwatchable.

Offline hansichen

« Reply #89 on: Fri, 22 December 2017, 10:34:38 »
Original skidata colorscheme, without some touches of vivid colors is absolutely bland and unwatchable.

No

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #90 on: Fri, 22 December 2017, 10:35:05 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Couldn't disagree more

It's in my top 3 with Olivetti and Soware.

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #91 on: Fri, 22 December 2017, 10:51:16 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Couldn't disagree more

It's in my top 3 with Olivetti and Soware.

Olivetti and soware are very nice and have modifiers different from alphas.

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #92 on: Fri, 22 December 2017, 10:52:52 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Then don't watch it, go buy something else
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline mrkevint

• OK.
« Reply #93 on: Fri, 22 December 2017, 11:27:57 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

IMO if you're going to run a keyset based on OG Skidata, the design should respect the heritage... Just like GMK Classic Retro and GMK Originative.
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 December 2017, 11:29:49 by mrkevint »

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #94 on: Fri, 22 December 2017, 13:00:41 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Stay away from me.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #95 on: Fri, 22 December 2017, 13:33:01 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Stay away from me.

no u

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #96 on: Fri, 22 December 2017, 14:06:02 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Stay away from me.

no u

You miss the ****ing point. If he continues to annoy me, when I've never talked to him, he's the one who needs to **** off.

And smoke less joints, wateva.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #97 on: Fri, 22 December 2017, 14:36:01 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Stay away from me.

no u

You miss the ****ing point. If he continues to annoy me, when I've never talked to him, he's the one who needs to **** off.

And smoke less joints, wateva.

Wow, easy there angry lad, it's just a keyset interest check.

Also it's Waateva.  Maybe you should be the one to lay off the reefer Gorgo?

Offline TheNamesTy45

« Reply #98 on: Fri, 22 December 2017, 14:40:57 »
Well, that escalated quickly.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #99 on: Fri, 22 December 2017, 14:43:32 »
Well, that escalated quickly.

Keysets are srs business sir.