Author Topic: [IC] VE.A  (Read 239228 times)

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
Re: [IC] VE.A
« Reply #700 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 20:47:30 »
Massdrop has a lot of issues when it comes to good shipping practices, and safe packing. I've heard of horror stories about waiting 10 months for an order replacement for something, due to the first one being damaged (Massdrop's shipping fulfillment center used a box that was too large and wasn't secured/padded for safety).

I'm worried that there will be damages, and replacement VE.A might take a long time to arrive.

Was also really looking forward to the ALPS option.

With the removal of ALPS as well as going through Massdrop, I must say that I'm not exactly happy, and hope to see it offered directly from Vermilion in the future. Good luck with the project regardless, because it is a very cool keyboard.

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline gain

« Reply #701 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 21:22:01 »
Ooh, Massdrop shipping is going to be a good kick in the balls, might pass. Oh well, have to wait and see, it's been super reliable for me personally just costs enough to make me gape sometimes.

Glad I don't have to deal with VAT though :V

Dang! Crazy! Massdrop actually getting a Korean custom...
Never thought I'd see the day.

Wasn't there a drop for one of the GON keyboards years ago?

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #702 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 21:26:23 »
:( MD is not that great for me on expensive items. At top of $400-$500 pricetag, I need to pay tax plus the uaual high shipping fees of MD.

Offline krisst

« Reply #703 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 21:36:48 »
I feel that one of the reason this is going through Massdrop is because of the payment. Credit card and paypal payment collection will probably be easier with an establish company.

Logistic with Massdrop usually is good, though the shipping fee is bad for most other countries, outside of US.
They are afterall a middleman to facilitate groupbuys. Damages usually caused by postal companies.

Hope that VE.A will be a success

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #704 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 21:37:53 »
Not a big fan of massdrop either.  As the others have said, not a big fan of their process plus tax on top of the price. 
Hi :)

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #705 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 21:38:50 »
I feel that one of the reason this is going through Massdrop is because of the payment. Credit card and paypal payment collection will probably be easier with an establish company.

Logistic with Massdrop usually is good, though the shipping fee is bad for most other countries, outside of US.
They are afterall a middleman to facilitate groupbuys. Damages usually caused by postal companies.

The damages are almost always caused by inferior packaging, not postal handling.

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #706 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 21:42:14 »

The damages are almost always caused by inferior packaging, not postal handling.

I don't know what's the big deal.  TA was bad but rest of my mass drop stuff has been fine.

Offline krisst

« Reply #707 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 21:47:14 »

Could have been either. Yes, inferior packaging doesn't help. Massdrop need to up their game.

I wonder if pre-packing each order of VE.A from production in Korea before shipping them to MD is possible. I understand to cut shipping cost from Korea to MD, items will be packed in boxes containing the same parts, like left PCB in 1 box, right PCB in other and so on. Once reached MD, MD will have to repack as per each order.

Offline Butter

« Reply #708 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 23:00:52 »

I don't know what's the big deal.  TA was bad but rest of my mass drop stuff has been fine.

They did a really good job for my infinity ergodox. Everything was wrap in their individual bubble wrap and nothing was damage.

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #709 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 23:09:40 »

They did a really good job for my infinity ergodox. Everything was wrap in their individual bubble wrap and nothing was damage.

Now let's see how they handle metal.
Peanuts and those weird giant airbags aren't going to be good enough.
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline Butter

« Reply #710 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 23:13:51 »

Now let's see how they handle metal.
Peanuts and those weird giant airbags aren't going to be good enough.

Hope full they wrap them in butt load of foam like how duck ship his keyboards kit.

Offline Niomosy

« Reply #711 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 23:32:24 »

Not that packaging problems don't have their place but the carriers are notoriously poor with regard to the handling of general freight.  I've watched how brutally shipping companies can handle things having seen it with FedEx.  Fragile labeling is mostly an ignored suggestion.  Friend used to work for UPS at the sorting facilities and confirmed that package safety isn't a concern.  Speed is.  You've got a better shot at decent treatment if your package is shipped air but for any ground shipping it's a race to get things done quickly and your package is just one in the mix.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #712 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 01:32:25 »
Not a big fan of massdrop either.  As the others have said, not a big fan of their process plus tax on top of the price.

Agreed. I stopped using massdrop awhile ago after a horrible customer service experience.

Offline zefyr

• Oddforge
« Reply #713 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 01:58:36 »
Just talked with Massdrop and they said don't worry about it. For example infinity ergodox kit was packaged nicely. And VE.A package will be as good as ergodox.
Thanks you everybody for sharing experience. I'll check this thread and discuss your concerns with Massdrop.
ZeFyr "Vermillion" J.

Vergo type.T / alpetit / alpetit II / VE.A with Vergo type.T-II

Offline Tre3Cycl3S

« Reply #714 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 02:00:29 »
Will love to get one if Massdrop's shipping cost isn't too crazy!
QFR           HHKB Pro-2     JD45         VE.A                    XMIT 61-Key       JD40 Mk.II                    Realforce 87U     M65-A                 Custom:Annie      NightFox      Pearl                  E6-V2 R2                          Norbaforce
MX Blue     45g Topre        MX Blue     R5 67g Zealios     50g Hall Effect     Modded Gateron Red     55g Topre           R5 78g Zealios     62g Ergo Grey     Hako True     R9 62g Zilent     Lubed Holy Trash Panda     OG Sony BKE Domes

Offline kenshinjeff

« Reply #715 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 03:13:30 »
IMO Massdrop has lousy international shipping timings. But I have to agree that MD is a great way to gain traction if you are expecting a lot of orders.

For korean customs, if the intention is to make < 100 units, the advantage is not that obvious. And, honestly, I rather the manufacturer take their own time to do a limited quantity to ensure quality, than to do a big quantity, sacrificing quality.

Offline zefyr

• Oddforge
« Reply #716 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 04:20:23 »
IMO Massdrop has lousy international shipping timings. But I have to agree that MD is a great way to gain traction if you are expecting a lot of orders.

For korean customs, if the intention is to make < 100 units, the advantage is not that obvious. And, honestly, I rather the manufacturer take their own time to do a limited quantity to ensure quality, than to do a big quantity, sacrificing quality.

I am gonna say this again.
Quality matters to me just like yoy guys.
Who want to use clumsy product with this hell-high price? Haha.
My factory also produces smartphone cases. Which is massive.
You don't have to worry about quality, it's under control.
I have good team to check quality several steps plus massdrop will check again.
I already sent sample to massdrop and that would be standard for production.

And there is a lot more reasons why I am working with massdrop besides quantity.
I want to be kept safe while money transaction as you guys.
It is not that I do not believe people. It is from my past experience.
With massdrop, this works both for me and you.
And shipping is a lot of work for me and my small team. Domestic ahipping was hard. How it can be when it comes to international?

OK to be honest
Yes quantity also matters to me. If quantity goes higher(within I can cover) I can regain my sampling and development expenses. It is not a charity work, just hobby.
I want more people uses my keyboard cause that would be huge encourage for my next piece.

I have been suffered significant stresses while organizing this GB since it is my first international GB.
I just want it to be right.

Thanks for your support all of you geekhackers!
ZeFyr "Vermillion" J.

Offline Jedi

« Reply #717 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 06:45:24 »
This is amazing.  Great work Zefyr!  Only a few weeks to go to see this on Massdrop. 

Offline kenshinjeff

« Reply #718 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 09:59:42 »
And shipping is a lot of work for me and my small team. Domestic ahipping was hard. How it can be when it comes to international?
Yes quantity also matters to me. If quantity goes higher(within I can cover) I can regain my sampling and development expenses. It is not a charity work, just hobby.
I want more people uses my keyboard cause that would be huge encourage for my next piece.
I have been suffered significant stresses while organizing this GB since it is my first international GB.

These are all valid points, I can accept this line of reasoning with your assurances.

Offline krisst

« Reply #719 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 10:18:40 »

And there is a lot more reasons why I am working with massdrop besides quantity.

OK to be honest

Hi zefyr, you mentioned production sample. Any updates about the bottom row spacebar layout for left thumb users?

Offline zefyr

• Oddforge
« Reply #720 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 12:47:33 »

OK to be honest

Hi zefyr, you mentioned production sample. Any updates about the bottom row spacebar layout for left thumb users?

I am working on that. I am going for swappable layout. Spc-fn / fn-spc.
The sample I sent was same version of last GB in kbdlab.
I am not sure that new version can be done by launch of massdrop.
If it is done, new version will be included in this gb with massdrop.
I don't want to disappoint you, that's why I saved my words...
Wish me luck (and yours)
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 April 2016, 13:21:05 by zefyr »
ZeFyr "Vermillion" J.

Offline VentureG

« Reply #721 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 12:54:51 »
YAYYY! Glad massdrop could help you out. I've yet to have a shopping mishap with massdrop. Thanks for working so hard!

Offline Geekmie

« Reply #722 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 13:16:04 »
Really appreciate your hard work! I bet a LOT are gonna be sold when it is available.

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #723 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 13:19:54 »
A little disappointed about the exclusion of the ALPS plate.
However, that just means I can use a more suitable material for blue ALPS. While I realise softer materials will disrupt the integrity of the ALPS mounting, I value what a different material would do for the sound and tactility.

Offline zefyr

• Oddforge
« Reply #724 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 13:41:43 »
A little disappointed about the exclusion of the ALPS plate.
However, that just means I can use a more suitable material for blue ALPS. While I realise softer materials will disrupt the integrity of the ALPS mounting, I value what a different material would do for the sound and tactility.

I thought a lot about ALPS plate, but no idea better than this.
I probably can produce what you want (plastics, metals) and if you are looking for workshop, I can help you with that.
And like I said earlier, I'll share dxf on public soon. (But you know, you might change/redraw it's layout for your layout)
ZeFyr "Vermillion" J.

Offline MassdropYanbo

• Massdrop Mech Keys
« Reply #725 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 13:56:11 »

Agreed. I stopped using massdrop awhile ago after a horrible customer service experience.

What happened? We do our best to make sure everyone is happy.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
[IC] VE.A
« Reply #726 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 15:00:10 »

Friend of mine waited months to get his TA shipment replaced, and the dimensions of the TA shipping box was way too big and didn't have sufficient padding.

MD said they will ship the replacement TA set, and two weeks later, still did not ship it, and my friend had to follow up on it himself.
So in this particular instance, not only did the MD rep lie about shipping, they also did not have it finally shipped out until months later.

If the same were to apply to a heavy aluminum keyboard, there is no doubt that it will arrive dented and damaged.

There will have to be heavy foam padding for the parts and no extra space in the box so the heavy but soft aluminum doesn't have room to slide around and dent itself.
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 April 2016, 15:02:02 by Karura »

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #727 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 16:29:54 »

About two years ago, a product was shipped but never received. I emailed about 5 or 6 different Massdrop emails, but never received a reply. I was disappointed but not that upset as the product was only $20. I am less inclined to trust Massdrop for the purchase of a several hundred dollar keyboard, in which there is a lot more risk and time delay. Like I said, it was just a negative experience I had with a low value product, and although the customer service may be somewhat improved now, I have had friends with similar experiences to what Karura mentioned.

Offline WOMBO

« Reply #728 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 17:19:43 »
I've never had an issue with Massdrop personally customer service wise, but packaging leaves something to be desired for keycaps.

Offline MassdropYanbo

• Massdrop Mech Keys
« Reply #729 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 19:05:18 »

About two years ago, a product was shipped but never received. I emailed about 5 or 6 different Massdrop emails, but never received a reply. I was disappointed but not that upset as the product was only $20. I am less inclined to trust Massdrop for the purchase of a several hundred dollar keyboard, in which there is a lot more risk and time delay. Like I said, it was just a negative experience I had with a low value product, and although the customer service may be somewhat improved now, I have had friends with similar experiences to what Karura mentioned.

I can't speak to anything from two years ago. Now our support system works off a ticket system. When there are issues we need the report to come from problem transaction. That way the support team can properly identify what happened and fix the issue for our members. If people try to reach out to support via email without an attached transaction, it is much harder to resolve. If it's something you want me to personally look into, you can PM me your transaction number and I'll see what I can find.

In terms of fulfillment for ANY items, we make sure people get exactly what they are looking for. When things do not go according to plan, we will make it right because at the end of the day, it's all about the community.

I've never had an issue with Massdrop personally customer service wise, but packaging leaves something to be desired for keycaps.
Which packaging it's always a factor of cost + quality. In the case of tray packaging, while it is light, it is also big. When this happens, the package actually ships under something called dimension weight, which costs more to ship. That's why a lot of times we default to baggies.

Finally, if anyone has concerns or anything else regarding Massdrop, Alex and I are always around and would love to chat in our vendor forum or over PM. Feel free to let us know your thoughts!

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #730 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 21:35:51 »

Finally, if anyone has concerns or anything else regarding Massdrop, Alex and I are always around and would love to chat in our vendor forum or over PM. Feel free to let us know your thoughts!

hire me plz
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline AgentZen

« Reply #731 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 04:34:17 »
Wow, gosh. This keyboard looks like a dream. I have not ordered for massdrop but some of these warnings scare me. Still seriously considering though.
KUL ES-87 w/ Clears (GMK Hyperfuse) | Working on: Custom 60% w/ 65g feelios (BSP blanks)

Offline calavera

« Reply #732 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 05:05:59 »
So alps plate was scratched, but the PCB will still support it?

Offline rpeterclark

• RPTR ❌
« Reply #733 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 05:31:35 »
Wow, gosh. This keyboard looks like a dream. I have not ordered for massdrop but some of these warnings scare me. Still seriously considering though.

I wouldn't worry. I've ordered through them many times, only had a couple issues and they sorted those out quickly. The big incident in the community that left many vocal members here with a bad taste for MD was the TA keyset, which I think was a learning experience for everyone. It'll be fine.

Offline daviswalkers

• HHKB Amature 2
    • Graphic Design Portfolio
« Reply #734 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 08:57:35 »
It's funny, when I read threads like the TX 1800, and all of Ivans threads people are all saying "screw GB's on here they're all scams lately" and "I'll only take part in massdrop drops at least with this I know I'll get something" now when someone hosts a GB on massdrop it's back to the classic "massdrop is the scum of the earth how dare they scratch my keycaps"  Go look at CtrlAlt's Hyperfuse GMK set, there are tons of pictures of scratched keycaps, and no one is throwing a fit about how bad they're doing with shipping, the double standards and hypocrisy is crazy here.

Compact-SQ |          VE.A
 65g Zealios    |      78g Zealios

Offline Jedi

« Reply #735 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 09:04:23 »
Forgetting who runs the buy (+1 for Massdrop) I'm just happy that Zefyr is supporting the community and is able to fulfill his dream to produce this.  When the buy happens (ahem drop) I will support it (and I hope others will as well).  I am interested in what his future project will be.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #736 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 09:30:30 »
It's funny, when I read threads like the TX 1800, and all of Ivans threads people are all saying "screw GB's on here they're all scams lately" and "I'll only take part in massdrop drops at least with this I know I'll get something" now when someone hosts a GB on massdrop it's back to the classic "massdrop is the scum of the earth how dare they scratch my keycaps"  Go look at CtrlAlt's Hyperfuse GMK set, there are tons of pictures of scratched keycaps, and no one is throwing a fit about how bad they're doing with shipping, the double standards and hypocrisy is crazy here.

Chill. You're on GeekHack, we can't agree on whether 2+2=4, forget consensus on such issues.

Offline Jedi

« Reply #737 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 13:00:13 »
A couple of questions. 

1.  What stabilizers will be used? Cherry or Costar
2.  What is the legend layout for the keys?  Will you please provide a keyboard layout grid?
3.  Is the wrist rest you use in the video optional or just for display?
4.  What are the 3 lights on the left side of the left board (1:48/2:04 in the video shows a view of the leds on the top near VE.A)
5.  Will feet be offered?
6.  Will there be an angle tilt and if so, what angle degree?
7.  Will key switches be included with the kit?
8.  What is the weight of the two pieces in grams? 
9.  Will the switches be plate mounted?
10.  Does the PCB support key switch LEDs?
11.  Micro, mini, or USB-C connector and USB2.0 or USB3.0?
12.  What are the color options for the aluminum plates?

Thank you for your responses

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #738 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 13:49:00 »
I desperately hope that the little elevated wrist rests will still be included as an option in the drop
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #739 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 15:59:42 »
will in, but Massdrop is ....  :-X :-X :-X

Offline Niomosy

« Reply #740 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 17:19:40 »

There's two groups on here; pro and anti Massdrop.  MassDrop is good but it's not perfect.  They need to work on their international distribution system.  Though I do admit, I prefer them for many group buys given the ease of having a commercial entity to deal with for purchases rather than dealing with some of the group buy gone wrong nightmares of self-hosted buys.

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #741 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 17:31:54 »
A couple of questions. 

2.  What is the legend layout for the keys?  Will you please provide a keyboard layout grid?
4.  What are the 3 lights on the left side of the left board (1:48/2:04 in the video shows a view of the leds on the top near VE.A)

1. Cherry PCB mount is supported and the plate is cut for them.
2. It's reprogrammable but this is the basic layout
3. The rest is optional. No idea if it is in the drop, but it's cheap to cut yourself.
4. Lock indicators.
5. No idea
6. The rest allows for tenting. No idea about angles.
7. Knowing MassDrop, yes.
8. Approximately 1kg each.
9. Yes. A plate is required for assembly but there are PCB mounting holes for PCB mounted switches and possibly custom half plates.
10. Yes.
11. SATA for connecting each half and a mini USB
12. Likely the same as housing colours; black, silver, grey.

Definitely not a couple questions  :confused:

Offline Jedi

« Reply #742 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 19:13:54 »
Definitely not a couple questions  :confused:

Thanks FrostyToast, I had not read through the three threads related to this buy before asking, but hope it helps others too. 

Offline lol

« Reply #743 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 20:43:06 »

I think it's just obvious there are higher expectations for a company such as Massdrop compared to individuals.

I'm sitting here scammed well over $400 by Sprit's GB and was/am close to losing $50 in Hubble's. So ofc when I try Massdrop for the keycool numpad it goes to ****. I mean at least I got my money back on that one but I'm just saying you'd expect a company that has experience with groupbuys to check the goods are the right item before they ship them... Or maybe I'm just badluck for groupbuys considering my next attempt with Massdrop is the whitefox keyboard plagued by delays.

Offline zefyr

• Oddforge
« Reply #744 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 01:20:35 »
A couple of questions. 

-- Cherry

-- See IC thread head post, that's basic layout but you can remap.

-- I was gonna add it as option but there's some issues, so no solid plan yet.
-- But you always download design plan(dxf) and produce yourself.
-- I'll share english version of description soon on website.

-- Lock indicators
-- winkeyless updated firmware to 1.2.0, it can customize Lock indicators as well (not much customization but yes it works)

-- No, just bumpon. (1.6mm)

-- No angle in basic form, you need stand.

-- Still working on establishing options, no solid plan yet.
-- But massdrop have access to switches so, it could be.

-- almost 1kg each when it fully assembled (keycaps, switches)

-- Yes it should be mounted, it's intended by design.

-- Yes, It support in switch LEDs

-- mini USB

-- It's STS plate and color option is silver/black

If you want more information see thread head post :)
Thanks
ZeFyr "Vermillion" J.

Offline Data

« Reply #745 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 20:37:55 »
Is it May yet?

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #746 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 20:43:32 »

Offline garage_logician

« Reply #747 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 13:12:39 »
I have skimmed through this thread but I was not able to find a price.  I have joined the drop for an Ergodox but depending on price I think I might want to wait for this one.  But, that depends on what it is going to cost.  It looks like a great board, I am hoping it is not to expensive......

Thanks!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #748 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 13:14:49 »
I have skimmed through this thread but I was not able to find a price.  I have joined the drop for an Ergodox but depending on price I think I might want to wait for this one.  But, that depends on what it is going to cost.  It looks like a great board, I am hoping it is not to expensive......

Thanks!

Just a wild guess, but I'd say it'd be about double the price of the barebones Ergo.
Don't quote me on it, though!

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
« Reply #749 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 13:22:25 »

Thanks!

Just a wild guess, but I'd say it'd be about double the price of the barebones Ergo.
Don't quote me on it, though!
That's a good estimation. If you look at what it cost to run it in Korea and factor in the taxes and massdrops cut then it will be along the price you suggested.