Author Topic: Public Service Annoucement - new ClackFactory drawings now up @ elitekeyboards  (Read 118683 times)

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
Re: Public Service Annoucement - new ClackFactory drawings now up @ elitekeyboards
« Reply #200 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 17:53:09 »
There's still another 24 hours to go after the ending time, isn't it? : p

I hope noisyturtle wins something. He deserves it.

+1

10 hours to go until Sunday night end game, and I am already at work on Monday morning.  Time zones LOL.

Offline okooko

• afk.
Re: Public Service Annoucement - new ClackFactory drawings now up @ elitekeyboards
« Reply #201 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 18:04:22 »
It takes me 50mins to get to perth by plane and 5hrs to get back.

It is early Sunday morning for EK now?

It is late Sunday evening for me - guess I'll be waiting until tomorrow evening to find out.

Yep. And time change for me! We went back an hour, of course since I've been up now for a few it negates the extra sleep since I didn't get it :(

We had our silly time change about a month ago.

So glad Perth is done with that nonsense, we had a referendum on it a few years back and it failed to pass.

Offline okooko

• afk.
« Reply #202 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 18:08:12 »
Is it just me or is there potential for interference on the bottom edge in that photo?
http://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=access,cherrymxkeys&pid=cf_5c_gumrot_grg

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #203 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 18:13:01 »
Is it just me or is there potential for interference on the bottom edge in that photo?
http://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=access,cherrymxkeys&pid=cf_5c_gumrot_grg

I agree, it doesn't look like it's sitting on the switch right...let's hope it's just that.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #204 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 18:15:44 »
It does look a bit off. Then again do you really think that CC, the perfectionist that he is, would release an imperfect keycap?
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline elttaboi

« Reply #205 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 18:24:22 »
I think it's an optical illusion. It's probably already below the edge and that's what makes it look so close to it.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #206 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 18:31:15 »
It takes me 50mins to get to perth by plane and 5hrs to get back.

That's 'cause the plane's wings are still tired from flying all the way there.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #207 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 18:46:18 »
Yeah, so when do you actually find out if you have won?

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #208 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 18:54:16 »
I hope noisyturtle doesn't win so I can hear the sweet sweet sound of his jimmies being rustled once again.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #209 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 19:02:30 »

Hopefully within 24-48 hours of the end.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #210 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 19:07:59 »
Oh man I was staying up late tonight thinking they'd tell us who won at 2am c :(

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #211 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 19:09:14 »
I'm going to be up tonight very late so I guess i'll see

If i win anything, i think you can guess what i'll be doing with it.. :thumb:

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #212 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 19:13:36 »

Selling it in classifieds?

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #213 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 19:14:48 »

Unfortunately if I won I would do that. But first I would use it. Wallethack is too expensive, gotta pay the bills

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #214 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 19:16:49 »
I wouldn't advertise that around here bud.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #215 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 19:31:21 »

Hopefully within 24-48 hours of the end.

And if in doubt, there is a link in your confirmation email that you can click to find out your status.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #216 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 19:35:56 »

absolutely not! what a grotesque accusation..

"Trade for a Julysicle" was the correct answer...

I did promise a friend that if i win the gummyrot mx skull, he could have it so, that too

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #217 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 19:40:09 »
I promised myself that if I won the gummyrot skull I could keep it.

I'm going to make sure I keep to that promise!

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #218 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 19:44:37 »

"Trade for a Julysicle and a 3D" was the correct answer...

I did promise a friend that if i win the gummyrot mx skull, he could have it so, that too

FTFY

Offline dante

« Reply #219 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 19:47:10 »
I am in for 2 keycaps.  If I win I'm using it plus cash to go towards someone rare board.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #220 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 19:51:18 »

"Trade for a Julysicle" was the correct answer...

I did promise HPE1000 that if i win the gummyrot mx skull, he could have it so, that too
FTFY

:))

Offline gameaholic

« Reply #221 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 20:01:09 »
I needed some quick cash and I made the mistake of selling my first and only CC - a candy corn.  I know that's kinda like pawning a Hattori Hanso sword.  It sold in less than 1 minute here in the classifieds.  #NeverAgain

IBM Model M SSK, Filco MJ2 Ninja TKL with Reds ergo-clears, CM Storm QFR 55g Whites, Poker II with Reds

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #222 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 20:06:07 »
:rolleyes:
« Last Edit: Sun, 03 November 2013, 20:13:14 by metalliqaz »

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #223 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 20:17:04 »
I needed some quick cash and I made the mistake of selling my first and only CC - a candy corn.  I know that's kinda like pawning a Hattori Hanso sword.  It sold in less than 1 minute here in the classifieds.  #NeverAgain

That's the one piece id trade any of these for. If I win id use them and love them :D

But yes I hope they tell you right away and not 48 hours later that'd suck

Offline tbc

« Reply #224 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 20:20:44 »
^that's what happened last time.

I think some people ended up in emergency and had to pay for cans of air.
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #225 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 20:21:50 »
^that's what happened last time.

I think some people ended up in emergency and had to pay for cans of air.

Lol for waiting too long?

Offline tbc

« Reply #226 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 20:36:35 »
hyperventilating and forum posting about 'DID I WIN??!?!!!1111'.

#1 killer of keyboard geeks.  many keycaps were crushed by passed out faces that day.

Offline Morwrath

« Reply #227 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 20:38:06 »
hyperventilating and forum posting about 'DID I WIN??!?!!!1111'.

#1 killer of keyboard geeks.  many keycaps were crushed by passed out faces that day.

Sorry but your caps might not be of the best quality then, just saying ;)
Ducky Mini w/ white LEDs [Browns]

WTB SLUSHY RED CC/BROBOT!!
Got 3D and Hack Orange for trade, both MX.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #228 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 20:51:02 »
Oh my god hahaha yes I'm doing it already

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #229 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 20:53:07 »
I. Need. This.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #230 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 21:00:18 »
I. Need. This.

Frosty pint from Oktöberfest :cheers:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs

Offline tbc

« Reply #233 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 21:03:28 »
once I get* the oktoberfest, I will only need two more clacks :D

*confidence :D

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #234 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 21:10:10 »

Whatever I get I'm flipping as quickly as humanly possible, for a non-crazy price (read: not $200).

I have no use for a clack. I just like winning stuff. And money. I especially like money.

QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #235 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 21:10:29 »

Only need two more - what is your purpose?  How many have you got now.

Offline tbc

« Reply #236 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 22:25:29 »
2. mint gum and incoming depth black.

i just like the designs :

depth black
night owl
3D (this will never match anything I have, but I just like the concept and look of it WAYYYY too much)
oktoberfest (this matches EVERYTHING just because it's awesome lol)

other clacks I buy are just for me to trade for the ones I actually think look nice on my board.  I'm not much of a collector of things just for the sake of collecting; once I got these 4, I can 'retire' from spending time and money on clacks and not 'inflate' auction prices so it will be easier for others to get theirs.
« Last Edit: Sun, 03 November 2013, 22:31:01 by tbc »

Offline TheFlyingRaccoon

• HHKB Pro
  • * Maker
  • Cable maker and future engineer
« Reply #237 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 22:31:50 »
Man, if I won a clack on my birthday that would be the best :D
HHKB Pro 2   SmallFry Keyboard

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #238 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 23:02:41 »

Good luck then Mr. Raccoon!!! I can't think of a better present for a Keyboard Enthusiast's birthday.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #239 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 23:09:09 »
2. mint gum and incoming depth black.

i just like the designs :

depth black
night owl
3D (this will never match anything I have, but I just like the concept and look of it WAYYYY too much)
oktoberfest (this matches EVERYTHING just because it's awesome lol)

other clacks I buy are just for me to trade for the ones I actually think look nice on my board.  I'm not much of a collector of things just for the sake of collecting; once I got these 4, I can 'retire' from spending time and money on clacks and not 'inflate' auction prices so it will be easier for others to get theirs.

At least you have a set and potentially attainable goal.

Most of us just want to collect as many as we can :))

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #240 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 23:23:30 »
Heh, I only really want one/two clacks. I'm really hoping to get an Oktoberfest MX because it's cool looking and not really distinctive, or trade something for a 3D. I have to say, rowdy, that your profile picture has actually made me want to own the 3D in particular, it's great looking.
Quickfire TK MX Blue Corsair K60 MX Red Ducky Shine 3 Yellow TKL MX Blue Leopold FC660C
Current best: 162 wpm.

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #241 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 23:33:02 »
Going to get some rest and hope that when I wake up the results will be available. Good luck, everyone.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #242 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 23:43:58 »
I just hope someone that's on geekhack wins :)

Offline calavera

« Reply #243 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 23:48:49 »
Anyone know how many of each will be available? What was the number last time?

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #244 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 00:13:10 »
I thought I read 6 of each on a post but could've been a guess or joke I dunno.. Anyone know Forsure?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #245 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 00:17:18 »

Whatever I get I'm flipping as quickly as humanly possible, for a non-crazy price (read: not $200).

I have no use for a clack. I just like winning stuff. And money. I especially like money.

DEAR GEEKHACK.

YOU KNOW HOW PRICES ARE INSANE? WELL YOU CAN THANK PEOPLE LIKE THIS GUY.

now normally idc what people do, but this is the exact attitude that ruins all hobbies. people just in it to make a quick buck. i know it's impossible to stop but damn, people aren't even hiding it anymore.
« Last Edit: Mon, 04 November 2013, 00:19:18 by demik »
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #246 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 00:20:57 »

I hope you do!!!
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #247 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 00:23:49 »

DEAR GEEKHACK.

now normally idc what people do, but this is the exact attitude that ruins all hobbies. people just in it to make a quick buck. i know it's impossible to stop but damn, people aren't even hiding it anymore.

Exactly .. These names should be removed from the contest so not fair..

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #248 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 02:22:14 »

DEAR GEEKHACK.

Exactly .. These names should be removed from the contest so not fair..

Ya that is really ****ty for everyone else who actually wants one for themselves. Good luck everyone.

Offline terran5992

• One With The Cup Rubber
« Reply #249 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 02:42:49 »
Anyone won?

Listokei Custom  |  HHKB Pro 2  |  Topre Realforce 103UBH  |  Armageddon MKA-3