Author Topic: Public Service Annoucement - new ClackFactory drawings now up @ elitekeyboards  (Read 119744 times)

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
Re: Public Service Annoucement - new ClackFactory drawings now up @ elitekeyboards
« Reply #600 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 12:54:20 »
It seem's that I won, got the first email but still waiting on the invoice. Anyone else still haven't received their invoices? Or should I start to get worried that I might not be geting mine ? :(
When I won my Night Owl it took me a couple days for an invoice.

Offline calxaum

Re: Public Service Annoucement - new ClackFactory drawings now up @ elitekeyboards
« Reply #601 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 12:56:06 »
Thanks MKULTRA, guess I'll just keep on waiting!

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
« Reply #602 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:01:42 »
It seem's that I won, got the first email but still waiting on the invoice. Anyone else still haven't received their invoices? Or should I start to get worried that I might not be geting mine ? :(
When I won my Night Owl it took me a couple days for an invoice.

It's amazing how fast it was for the shipping from EK to me.. Usually receives by 3-5 days, and I have something from US that's taken 3 months, going 4 now. Kudos for CF!

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
    • Alessandro's Sweet Shop
« Reply #603 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:03:27 »
Mmm, I'm really looking forward to getting my Gummyrot Skull!
KBC Poker | MX Reds | Beige Doubleshots
Goldtouch 10Key Pad | MX Browns | Beige Doubleshots
IBM Model M-122 Terminal (Bolt modded) | Buckling Springs | Beige Dyesubs

Alessandro's Sweet Shop- "I never said they were art."

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
« Reply #604 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:05:51 »
Mmm, I'm really looking forward to getting my Gummyrot Skull!

Ah, you got the skull? Congrats!

Offline ithinkimkorean

« Reply #605 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:08:15 »
I hope someone out there with a mint gum mx skull wants this topre gummyrot green.

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
« Reply #606 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:10:20 »
Pretty sure there will.

I hope someone out there with a mint gum mx skull wants this topre gummyrot green.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #607 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:10:59 »

You'll get that easily since Mint Gum isn't really all that desirable and the gummyrot is looking to be a pretty desirable cap.

Offline ithinkimkorean

« Reply #608 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:15:15 »

You'll get that easily since Mint Gum isn't really all that desirable and the gummyrot is looking to be a pretty desirable cap.

:o Why not? I love things that have a pastel look.

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #609 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:15:58 »

diff people prefer diff colors.
i personally agree with you and like the mint gum CC as well =)

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #610 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:16:13 »

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
« Reply #611 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:17:11 »
I <3 Octopinks though.. but they are much more demanded than mintgums.. : (

diff people prefer diff colors.
i personally agree with you and like the mint gum CC as well =)

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
« Reply #612 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:17:51 »
I did love my mintgum! But yeah, you shouldn't have a hard time getting one!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #613 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:19:08 »

Dunno.  I like the looks of it, but, like Hack Orange, it's one of the "less desirable" Clacks out there.  So bear that in mind if you do any trades, especially since translucent Clacks are much less common and tend to sell for more.

Offline ithinkimkorean

« Reply #614 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:22:02 »

Dunno.  I like the looks of it, but, like Hack Orange, it's one of the "less desirable" Clacks out there.  So bear that in mind if you do any trades, especially since translucent Clacks are much less common and tend to sell for more.

Oh I don't care about the money, but maybe ill trade for just the mx version since trans are rarer.

Offline whiteduck

« Reply #615 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:24:43 »
Got a Topre drunken skull , first ek win woot ^^
Hesitant to post for fear of mass pms >_<
-wd

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #616 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:25:53 »

I doubt that. Weren't you just trying to offload it to someone in a Classifieds thread?

Offline BlindRAGE606

• Prince of All Saiyans
« Reply #617 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:26:45 »
After closer inspection, I won the translucent green skull ... NOT the ogre-looking one.... THANK GOD. :)
Isn't that two EK sales in a row for you?  Grats!  Noisyturtle come check this guy out.

Thats two in row for me  :p

The translucent skull would look great on a green switch stem, in order to blend in more...

I may sell it, as from my previous threads I've unloaded a lot of my CCs/boards due to school tuition.... It is however my first translucent.

DUCKY TKL MX BLACK | HHKB PRO 2 | BEAST PH&LACEWOOD

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #618 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:29:28 »
Don't be an ******* like with your Night Owl and sell it for a ton.  Sell it at cost to someone who will appreciate it.  If you can't afford it, don't buy it.  And don't be that ******* who buys just to resell for a profit.

I swear, this Clack **** is ruining GH.  If we got rid of Clacks, 90% of the drama would disappear.

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
« Reply #619 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:30:51 »
Don't be an ******* like with your Night Owl and sell it for a ton.  Sell it at cost to someone who will appreciate it.  If you can't afford it, don't buy it.  And don't be that ******* who buys just to resell for a profit.

I swear, this Clack **** is ruining GH.  If we got rid of Clacks, 90% of the drama would disappear.

Wouldn't taking away the clacks ruin it for the people that genuinely appreciate them? :)

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #620 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:33:02 »

People like drama lol. Why do you think we watch TNT!

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #621 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:33:33 »
People who are acting like they "might" sell, not sure, are liars. You had one intention. At least man up to your ****. You know what you was doin'.

Offline whiteduck

« Reply #622 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:34:37 »

I doubt that. Weren't you just trying to offload it to someone in a Classifieds thread?
Looking to see what his offer is as he updated his classifieds post but didn't update his OP to reflect his offers.  I have no Topre boards anymore =\
-wd

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #623 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:36:16 »

You are now beginning to understand.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #624 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:36:36 »

Looking to see what his offer is as he updated his classifieds post but didn't update his OP to reflect his offers.  I have no Topre boards anymore =\

Then why did you enter for the Topre ones, especially if you're not trying to trade it for an MX one?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #625 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:37:28 »
Wouldn't taking away the clacks ruin it for the people that genuinely appreciate them? :)

Yup, and I do genuinely appreciate them and enjoyed the one skull I had before I sold it at a loss for $30 shipped.  It's just so much drama on here revolves around Clacks and usually because people are flipping them for obscene profits after getting lucky in a sale that they entered for the sole purpose of selling for a profit.  Everything from auctions, to people profiteering off of them, to conspiracies about insiders getting preferential treatment in sales and raffles, to conspiracies about how they're sold and traded behind doors, to seeing new people getting taken advantage of, to seeing people profiteering off Clacks, the whole feel of sneetches with stars (Clacks), and so on just seems to cause so much drama on here.  Honestly, it drives people apart instead of making the community more unified. 

Offline whiteduck

« Reply #626 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:38:15 »
I am trying to trade for MX ones ^_^  just don't want to start trading till I get the key in my possession.
-wd

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #627 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:38:30 »

Yup, and I do genuinely appreciate them and enjoyed the one skull I had before I sold it at a loss for $30 shipped.  It's just so much drama on here revolves around Clacks and usually because people are flipping them for obscene profits after getting lucky in a sale that they entered for the sole purpose of selling for a profit.  Everything from auctions, to people profiteering off of them, to conspiracies about insiders getting preferential treatment in sales and raffles, to conspiracies about how they're sold and traded behind doors, to seeing new people getting taken advantage of, to seeing people profiteering off Clacks, the whole feel of sneetches with stars (Clacks), and so on just seems to cause so much drama on here.  Honestly, it drives people apart instead of making the community more unified.
Wow that almost seems like.... The real world....

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #628 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:38:55 »

Then why did you enter for the Topre ones, especially if you're not trying to trade it for an MX one?

Because he's stupid.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #629 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:39:35 »
Yup, and I do genuinely appreciate them and enjoyed the one skull I had before I sold it at a loss for $30 shipped.

Wait, you sold one for $30 at a loss!? Wow... I didn't get that the last n number of times you said that. You're not holier than thou for doing so, so you don't really need to bring it up every page...

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #630 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:40:14 »
Wow that almost seems like.... The real world....

Sure, but community is about trying to escape that drama and insanity of the real world and find strength and happiness with other similar people. I have hobbies to get rid of stress, not to cause more stress and aggravation.

Yup, and I do genuinely appreciate them and enjoyed the one skull I had before I sold it at a loss for $30 shipped.

Wait, you sold one for $30 at a loss!? Wow... I didn't get that the last n number of times you said that. You're not holier than thou for doing so, so you don't really need to bring it up every page...

I mention that I sold it for a loss because otherwise it's easily misconstrued that I'm exactly like those people I rail against.

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
« Reply #631 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:42:53 »
Drama would still exist.. it's geekhack after all.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #632 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:43:31 »
I know I for one would find something to start drama over... |:

Offline whiteduck

« Reply #633 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:43:40 »

Because he's stupid.
<3
-wd

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #634 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:43:52 »
|:

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #635 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:44:19 »
|:

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #636 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:45:43 »
Honestly, for me, it's pointless to argue. We all know the deal. I just wish people would man the **** up. Stop making up stupid stories that fall apart when you're called out. Be real about what you're doing.

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
« Reply #637 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:45:55 »

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #638 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:47:01 »
:|

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #639 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:47:34 »
Honestly, for me, it's pointless to argue. We all know the deal. I just wish people would man the **** up. Stop making up stupid stories that fall apart when you're called out. Be real about what you're doing.
I sold my Night Owl for $200.  The money was more important to me than a little piece of plastic.  Now I can put that money towards another keyboard or something else.  Am I literally satan now?

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
« Reply #641 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:48:10 »
._.

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
« Reply #642 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:48:50 »
And because of this.. people who are actually having trouble and wanted to sell things to back up financially get laughed and dissed at.

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
« Reply #643 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:50:36 »
And because of this.. people who are actually having trouble and wanted to sell things to back up financially get laughed and dissed at.

Ignorance truly would be bliss in such a situation. ;)

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
« Reply #644 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:51:18 »
: |

Ignorance truly would be bliss in such a situation. ;)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #645 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:51:25 »
I sold my Night Owl for $200.  The money was more important to me than a little piece of plastic.  Now I can put that money towards another keyboard or something else.  Am I literally satan now?

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #646 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:53:34 »

Explanation is irrelevant.

Scenario: You bought one of these to flip and profit. Why explain anything? Put that **** up for auction. People tell you ****? Oh well, ignore them. The bidders are coming out of the woodworks either way. Auction is done. Your name is tarnished both ways. **** it. Move on. You did what you came to do.

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #647 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 14:01:37 »
maybe all CC's should be consigned to moose and he'll decide how to give them out to those that deserve it.
that'll save the drama.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #648 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 14:02:13 »
Also, to be clear to everyone in this thread reading: I don't condone the scenario I just said. But I'm a realist. And I respect people being real instead of acting like a lying *****. Either way, you're going to be looked down on by everyone.

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #649 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 14:07:05 »
I know I will be looked down upon for selling my CC.

But I value a keyboard over a keycap, especially at this price. It is in my own personal best interest to sell the CC to fund myself.

Plus I don't like orange, so the oktoberfest isn't for me.