Author Topic: just post aww  (Read 403331 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: just post aww
« Reply #200 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 05:52:46 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #201 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 10:22:49 »
any of you know this little guy in Brugges? I found him quite famous and, awww :D

« Last Edit: Thu, 01 May 2014, 10:27:13 by bazh »
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline iri

« Reply #202 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 15:06:37 »
i enjoy walking around the city and talking to cats in the windows.

« Last Edit: Thu, 01 May 2014, 15:08:29 by iri »
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #203 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 12:09:49 »
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #204 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 21:56:01 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #205 on: Tue, 06 May 2014, 15:49:16 »
Having a bad day?
QFR/Pure/FC660C(45G)/HHKB Pro 2(45G)/RF 87U (55G)

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #207 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 06:05:05 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #208 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 15:18:07 »

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #209 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 22:47:34 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #210 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 05:30:27 »
64559-0

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #211 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 05:32:16 »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #212 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 06:37:03 »
(Attachment Link)
DON'T SAY IT CONCENTRATES THE FLAVOR

is that thing even real? looks like a doll to me

Of course it a doll, what kind of lamb is as big as a leaf?

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #213 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 06:46:01 »
(Attachment Link)
DON'T SAY IT CONCENTRATES THE FLAVOR

is that thing even real? looks like a doll to me

Of course it a doll, what kind of lamb is as big as a leaf?
leaf lambs
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #214 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 11:33:38 »
It is said to be a baby Alpaca... but I think it looks more like a picture of a cat that has been photoshop'ed.
Here are some pictures of a real baby Alpaca being born. They have much longer features already when they are coming out of the womb.
Edit: Compare with the baby Llama on the previous page.
« Last Edit: Tue, 13 May 2014, 11:39:06 by Findecanor »

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #215 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 04:42:09 »
Baby Cheese sleeping.  ;D

{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #216 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 05:14:47 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #217 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 06:09:47 »

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #218 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 15:53:17 »
(Attachment Link)
FYI: If you touch a rabbit kit when it is too small, it will smell human, so the mother will not allow it to suckle and then it will die.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #219 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 18:00:44 »
(Attachment Link)
FYI: If you touch a rabbit kit when it is too small, it will smell human, so the mother will not allow it to suckle and then it will die.

Quite a few animals do that.  Birds throw their young out of nests if they don't smell right, I think.

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #220 on: Fri, 16 May 2014, 05:18:45 »
This one's for the Aussies:

tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #221 on: Fri, 16 May 2014, 05:41:16 »
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #222 on: Fri, 16 May 2014, 05:50:36 »
THis one's for anyone who needs a hug :)

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #223 on: Fri, 16 May 2014, 06:23:23 »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #224 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 07:06:44 »
65873-0

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #225 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 11:53:35 »

This was when I founder her two years ago....

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #226 on: Mon, 26 May 2014, 05:49:40 »
66044-0

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #227 on: Mon, 26 May 2014, 05:52:24 »

SS ONODERA HIJACKING THIS THREAD

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #228 on: Mon, 26 May 2014, 07:33:21 »
(Attachment Link)

I love Bengal kittens.

Looks just like my gold one when I first got him.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #229 on: Wed, 28 May 2014, 14:20:29 »
About 9 years ago a sheep which almost died visited us in the city and slept beside our dog:

« Last Edit: Wed, 28 May 2014, 18:42:37 by madhias »
... ...

Offline iri

« Reply #230 on: Wed, 28 May 2014, 14:26:07 »
About 9 years ago a sheep which almost died visited us in the city and slept beside our dog:

Show Image

AWWWW SO ****ING CUUUUUUUTE

but i imagined viennese floors being different.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #231 on: Wed, 28 May 2014, 14:31:28 »

Show Image

AWWWW SO ****ING CUUUUUUUTE

but i imagined viennese floors being different.

You probably think of "Wiener Parkett" which looks like this:

Ours here was an old self-made wooden floor :)
... ...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #232 on: Thu, 29 May 2014, 06:01:15 »

Offline PointyFox

« Reply #233 on: Thu, 29 May 2014, 22:09:44 »

Offline avtar

« Reply #234 on: Thu, 29 May 2014, 22:36:53 »
Show Image

My cat loves that thing!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #235 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 05:30:19 »

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #236 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 12:44:59 »
Some years ago we found a small bird in front of our office, and took the little one with us. We fed him/her, he/her hopped  happily in the office around, he/she followed my co-worker (hopped towards him, it was really cute), until he took the bird after 3-4 days to a doctor, who gave him/her to much to eat and he/she died :(

More

... ...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #237 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 05:38:18 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #238 on: Wed, 11 June 2014, 06:21:55 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #239 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 05:54:34 »
67715-0

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #240 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 22:00:17 »

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #241 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 08:36:35 »
Star Trek/Father's Day aww:

Yes, aww is not only limited to animals...
« Last Edit: Mon, 16 June 2014, 08:43:47 by Computer-Lab in Basement »
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #242 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 21:41:09 »
Makes me happy to see this thread sill alive and kickin. Thanks Rowdy lol  :thumb:
Having a bad day?
QFR/Pure/FC660C(45G)/HHKB Pro 2(45G)/RF 87U (55G)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #243 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 01:04:01 »
68214-0

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #244 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 05:22:44 »

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #245 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 08:20:53 »
MY HEART
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Kayla

• :3
« Reply #246 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 08:37:02 »
Makes me happy <3 (My wallpaper ~)
http://puu.sh/9xlj6/5f4c227d44.jpg

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #247 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 05:09:48 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #248 on: Thu, 19 June 2014, 06:15:44 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #249 on: Fri, 20 June 2014, 05:36:48 »