Author Topic: [TAKING ORDERS] Valentine: Deeper Love GMK Keyset  (Read 10130 times)

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
[TAKING ORDERS] Valentine: Deeper Love GMK Keyset
« on: Wed, 02 November 2016, 11:44:38 »
"Valentine: Deeper Love" GMK Keyset

TAKING ORDERS!

ORDER HERE => MOD Edit: removed link as GB runner has 2 unfulfilled buys

- Double-shot keyset
- Made in Germany by GMK
- Cherry profile
- 3 custom colors (2 Browns, 1 Pink)
- 7 new legends             

1 - Valentine: Deeper Love Set - $135

2 - Sweet Pulse Kit - $50

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAKING ORDERS!

ORDER HERE => https://goo.gl/bw5gTJ

« Last Edit: Thu, 28 December 2017, 08:09:38 by exitfire401 »

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
Re: [TAKING ORDERS] Valentine: Deeper Love GMK Keyset
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 02 November 2016, 11:44:56 »
Details of the kits

1 - Valentine: Deeper Love Keyset
- 143 keys, 3 custom colors, 6 new legends, sorted & packed in tray by GMK for safer shipping & less damaged keys
- MOQ 150 sets

2 - Sweet Pulse Kit
- 31 keys, 2 custom colors, 1 new legend, blank keys (1.75u, 2u, 2.25u, 2.75u)
- MOQ 150 kits

Shipping

Expected shipping date before 31/03/2017

Shipping from USA. Large orders might be shipped from Vietnam.

Shipping fee should be invoiced SEPARATELY after your order has been sorted, packaged and is ready for shipping.

- Pricing (not fixed yet, accurate costs will be invoiced when items are ready for shipping): $8/set ConUS and $16/set International
- I will try to provide the most suitable shipping method that secure and with fair price.
- There are default shipping option (by Post System like USPS) and EMS/FEDEX... option (express service with trackable & traceable number) for everyone to choose.
- Handling & materials fee ~$2-3 might be added to the total amount of shipping fee if necessary.

Notes

- Deadline for order is 23 November 2016. No refund could be made after deadline.
- Order if you can pay the invoice within 2 days and don't have to use that money in the next 3-4 weeks. Your social life is the highest priority so if you have money problem please just save it.
- You will receive two invoices. One is for the key caps. The other is for the shipping fee. The invoice for keycaps will be sent to you after you fill the Order form (possibly 2-3 days delay). And you will be charged for shipping fee when your order's ready to be shipped to you.
- GMK will send replacements for the faulty keys but it takes time. Please be patient while I'm trying to help resolving the problem with your keyset if there's any. If anything bad happens to the package while on transit, I'm afraid I can not do much about it.
- Same as my previous GBs, there will be no extra set for sale after this GB get closed. So please put your order in before it's too late ;)
- I will send invoice through Paypal to everyone, so you need a VERIFIED Paypal account to receive, and to pay. Also please check the information carefully before submitting your order. There will be Paypal fee added to the price.
- If you want to make changes to your order, please fill a new Form, or send me a PM: https://geekhack.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=6989.

TAKING ORDERS!

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 02 November 2016, 11:45:25 »
Order list

GeekHack & R/MK & Taobao
  • jil_jil32
  • lifestronaut
  • magicalimp
  • porsche
  • cyk
  • tasik
  • hendyzone
  • poolside
  • honeynugget
  • berry3000
  • f98005
  • ipley
  • SilverRicePaddy
  • YOU

VNMK
  • ren
  • adamseto
  • mtuanvu
  • minh

TAKING ORDERS!

« Last Edit: Wed, 23 November 2016, 10:17:21 by jil_jil32 »

Offline Slash Emperor

• Lust for life lost, keyboards acquired.
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 02 November 2016, 13:13:35 »
Ooh, I really like the look of this set. I haven't been in on any Valentine set so far, but this is tempting.

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 02 November 2016, 13:18:13 »
woww Valentine on GMK, huh! I just may have to get this for the girlfriend  :-*  (though she did already order your Valentine SA!)

Love the darker colors here
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline getf

• In Rod We Trust
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 02 November 2016, 23:09:47 »
Would you consider adding a kit that addresses the F row color balance?
  • F1-F4 and F9-F12 would have the same base color as the alphas
  • Esc, F5-F8 would have the same base color as the modifiers

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 02 November 2016, 23:29:23 »
Ooh, I really like the look of this set. I haven't been in on any Valentine set so far, but this is tempting.

Join us this time because we need you :p

woww Valentine on GMK, huh! I just may have to get this for the girlfriend  :-*  (though she did already order your Valentine SA!)

Love the darker colors here

Oh right a lovely gift! Sounds sweet! I shall give you $5 off to make you and your gf a bit happier!  :thumb:

Would you consider adding a kit that addresses the F row color balance?
  • F1-F4 and F9-F12 would have the same base color as the alphas
  • Esc, F5-F8 would have the same base color as the modifiers

That's a good advice getf. After the MOQ met I will ask for the participant's opinions about extra kits.

Offline GoatMaster

• Formerly Franatic89
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 11:02:39 »
No addon with germany umlauts ?

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 11:05:14 »
Holy smokes. If I had the money I'd be definitely on this. Surprisingly, one of the few sets that actually uses brown and uses it well.

Offline geniekid

« Reply #9 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 11:14:12 »
Why is there no R3 Control?  It feels like you tried to add HHKB support except for that one key.

Offline cmd

« Reply #10 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 11:50:58 »
Why is there no R3 Control?  It feels like you tried to add HHKB support except for that one key.

There is a R3 Control, render just says its R4. GMK's renders are usually error prone.

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #11 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 12:06:04 »

Sorry but what key is that?  :-[

Holy smokes. If I had the money I'd be definitely on this. Surprisingly, one of the few sets that actually uses brown and uses it well.

So happy to hear :p Thank you!! :thumb:

Sorry I'm afraid we have to use 1.75u Caps Lock instead.
I want to add not only that R3 Control but also many other keys into the base offer :'(
At first I listed all keys, then I removed one after another until I got an acceptable set with enough keys to fill most layouts, and still be reasonable in pricing with all the custom colors and new legends.
If this GB succeeds, I shaill provide an add-on kits if the participants want so.

/About the R4 1.75u Control I could revise it to R3 profile key if the participants want it.
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 November 2016, 12:08:50 by jil_jil32 »

Offline geniekid

« Reply #12 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 12:33:36 »
/About the R4 1.75u Control I could revise it to R3 profile key if the participants want it.

I think that's a good idea.  I'm not aware of any layouts that actually use R4 1.75u Control whereas R3 Control seems to be *fairly* popular.  Others should chime in!

Offline oatmicro

« Reply #13 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 15:03:44 »
I love that brown tone, it's kinda rare for gmk keyset.

Could you add some 1.25 windowed keycaps and 1.25 fn keycap pls.

Those icons're too sexy for me,  I do not want to get stolen by my sister.

Offline GoatMaster

• Formerly Franatic89
« Reply #14 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 16:08:20 »

Sorry but what key is that?  :-[

So happy to hear :p Thank you!! :thumb:

Sorry I'm afraid we have to use 1.75u Caps Lock instead.
I want to add not only that R3 Control but also many other keys into the base offer :'(
At first I listed all keys, then I removed one after another until I got an acceptable set with enough keys to fill most layouts, and still be reasonable in pricing with all the custom colors and new legends.
If this GB succeeds, I shaill provide an add-on kits if the participants want so.

Some addons with the ü ä ö ...

Offline lifestronaut

« Reply #15 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 18:47:52 »
Ordered the pulse kit.

Thanks for this GB.

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #16 on: Sat, 05 November 2016, 08:56:06 »
I love that brown tone, it's kinda rare for gmk keyset.

Could you add some 1.25 windowed keycaps and 1.25 fn keycap pls.

Those icons're too sexy for me,  I do not want to get stolen by my sister.

Yes I love these brown tones too. The brown color chips are being shipped to me and I can post photos of the actual colors when I get it.
At this time I couldn't add any more keys into the base set, but I can figure out a way to offer extra blank 1.25u keys later if anyone needs...
Or you might become an awesome brother & order 2 sets, 1 for your sister  :p

Some addons with the ü ä ö ...

I see. If there are enough requests I will offer addon kits for those later, but I'm afraid I may not attract that many German layout users...

Ordered the pulse kit.

Thanks for this GB.

Yeee thank you!!  :thumb:

Offline poolside

« Reply #17 on: Sat, 05 November 2016, 10:00:31 »
Nice colors  :thumb:

A R3 1.75u Control would be great!

Offline fendent

• * Maker
« Reply #18 on: Sat, 05 November 2016, 16:07:20 »
OH baby! I will be on this for sure.

An R3 Control would be great! If not, that's fine but this would look perfect on an HHKB layout board
« Last Edit: Sat, 05 November 2016, 16:09:53 by fendent »

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #19 on: Tue, 08 November 2016, 11:04:52 »
Nice colors  :thumb:

A R3 1.75u Control would be great!

OH baby! I will be on this for sure.

An R3 Control would be great! If not, that's fine but this would look perfect on an HHKB layout board

Thanks  :thumb: :thumb:

Little bump!

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #20 on: Fri, 11 November 2016, 01:42:49 »
Little bump!!

Offline poolside

« Reply #21 on: Sun, 20 November 2016, 17:56:36 »
How is the order count faring? Judging by the order list from the third post, I just put in a desperate order.

Offline Damonskv

« Reply #22 on: Tue, 22 November 2016, 08:24:47 »
Guys it looks like the set not met MOQ? Is the post with names updated?
« Last Edit: Tue, 22 November 2016, 08:27:49 by Damonskv »

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #23 on: Wed, 23 November 2016, 10:27:34 »
Really sorry for the late update!! The list in the 3rd post is up to date now.

We got around 30pcs ordered for the main set (It's sad I know... Custom colors GMK set requires at least 250pcs ordered and I might cover up to 100pcs to make the MOQ 150). Since the set couldn't attract many people, I shall consider to put this buy on hold, modify the content of the main set and change to the old kind of GB method, that I will only send invoices after we get enough MOQ.

With that being said, please tell me any key (legend, row profile & size) you would like to be put into the set after I re-run it.

Thank you guys!!

Offline Slash Emperor

• Lust for life lost, keyboards acquired.
« Reply #24 on: Wed, 23 November 2016, 20:42:07 »
Really sorry for the late update!! The list in the 3rd post is up to date now.

We got around 30pcs ordered for the main set (It's sad I know... Custom colors GMK set requires at least 250pcs ordered and I might cover up to 100pcs to make the MOQ 150). Since the set couldn't attract many people, I shall consider to put this buy on hold, modify the content of the main set and change to the old kind of GB method, that I will only send invoices after we get enough MOQ.

With that being said, please tell me any key (legend, row profile & size) you would like to be put into the set after I re-run it.

Thank you guys!!

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that, man. I was about to join this GB on Friday, since this month (and the past few months) had been hitting me hard with GBs. I love the design, and would absolutely support this for the re-run if it comes to that.