Author Topic: Welcome new members!  (Read 793200 times)

Offline E.E.L. Ambiense

• Acrylic Heretic
    • E.E.L. Ambiense Industries
Re: Welcome new members!
« Reply #500 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 10:08:16 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

Which aspect of it interests you the most?

There is so much to keyboards that most people don't realise, until you open their eyes to keyboards, switches, 60%, 40%, keycaps, artisans, switches, buckling springs, rubber domes, lube, stickers, balls and the list goes on.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I'm a 'pro case modder' by profession, so modification and customization of keyboards in general is merely an extension of that to me so it's a natural fit.  I love the feel of mech decks.  I grew up on Unicomp keyboards, scissor-key decks, etc.  Curiosity is what really drew me here and began lurking for a while before posting.  It's the passionate nature of the keyboard enthusiasts that really makes me appreciate what you've all done here.  I'm a forum owner as well so I can greatly appreciate a good community of enthusiasts!
Case modder by trade; mech-deck'r for fun!

Offline Chief Clukey

« Reply #501 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 20:54:20 »
Longtime Lurker here. Finally got an account! Looking to contribute to the community!  :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #502 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 00:34:30 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

Which aspect of it interests you the most?

There is so much to keyboards that most people don't realise, until you open their eyes to keyboards, switches, 60%, 40%, keycaps, artisans, switches, buckling springs, rubber domes, lube, stickers, balls and the list goes on.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I'm a 'pro case modder' by profession, so modification and customization of keyboards in general is merely an extension of that to me so it's a natural fit.  I love the feel of mech decks.  I grew up on Unicomp keyboards, scissor-key decks, etc.  Curiosity is what really drew me here and began lurking for a while before posting.  It's the passionate nature of the keyboard enthusiasts that really makes me appreciate what you've all done here.  I'm a forum owner as well so I can greatly appreciate a good community of enthusiasts!

Cool!

When a keyboard matches to main PC, everything starts to fall into place.  Especially when the mouse matches too, and even the mouse mat and/or wrist rest!

Feel free to post pictures of your work in the media section :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #503 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 00:35:01 »
Longtime Lurker here. Finally got an account! Looking to contribute to the community!  :thumb:

Welcome to Geekhack!

Have you got a mechanical keyboard yet?  Or joined to seek inspiration for your first purchase?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline cacao_cacao

« Reply #504 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 01:33:35 »
Greetings all! I discovered the mechanical keyboards a couple months back and was convinced to buy the WhiteFox. Since then I've acquired a model M and am awaiting the arrival of a model F. This community has such a level of enthusiasm I found it impossible to not get pulled in. You guys rock and I am thrilled to join you!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #505 on: Sat, 13 February 2016, 22:26:01 »
Greetings all! I discovered the mechanical keyboards a couple months back and was convinced to buy the WhiteFox. Since then I've acquired a model M and am awaiting the arrival of a model F. This community has such a level of enthusiasm I found it impossible to not get pulled in. You guys rock and I am thrilled to join you!

Welcome to Geekhack!

Be interesting to see what you think of the Model M after you have tried the Model F.  Most people seem to greatly refer the F :))

I have 5 Model M keyboards of various sizes, can't go past those little buckling springs :D

Offline deduction

• unix layout zealot
« Reply #506 on: Sat, 13 February 2016, 23:06:47 »

Welcome!  There's quite a few of us in Seattle I've noticed.  Not unexpected, though.

I never introduced myself when I started posting a few months back.  I also have a WhiteFox (True Fox) on order.  I am ridiculously excited to get that board, although I probably won't build it upon receipt.  I think I'll wait for my 78g Zealios from the R2 GB.

This is a great community and I'm really happy to be a part of it.  I've learned to set and maintain a keyboard budget and avoid going over that amount.... by more than 2-3x.  :))

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #507 on: Sat, 13 February 2016, 23:33:29 »

Welcome!  There's quite a few of us in Seattle I've noticed.  Not unexpected, though.

I never introduced myself when I started posting a few months back.  I also have a WhiteFox (True Fox) on order.  I am ridiculously excited to get that board, although I probably won't build it upon receipt.  I think I'll wait for my 78g Zealios from the R2 GB.

This is a great community and I'm really happy to be a part of it.  I've learned to set and maintain a keyboard budget and avoid going over that amount.... by more than 2-3x.  :))

"keyboard budget" LOL

Offline deduction

• unix layout zealot
« Reply #508 on: Sat, 13 February 2016, 23:42:03 »

"keyboard budget" LOL

Definitely.  My keyboard budget is as all the money not intended for food for until the next pay period.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #509 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 00:51:47 »

"keyboard budget" LOL

Definitely.  My keyboard budget is as all the money not intended for food for until the next pay period.

"Food" is subjective.  Some members have advocated living on ramen in order to save money that can then be spent on keyboards.

Offline lwslade401

« Reply #510 on: Tue, 16 February 2016, 13:48:26 »

"keyboard budget" LOL

"Food" is subjective.  Some members have advocated living on ramen in order to save money that can then be spent on keyboards.

I've been eating lots of microwavable soup lately. Got tired of ramen.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #511 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 04:01:08 »

"keyboard budget" LOL

I've been eating lots of microwavable soup lately. Got tired of ramen.

That's the spirit! :p :))

Offline JamesGoblin

• My name is Goblin. James Goblin.
    • Camelot Unchained Wiki
« Reply #512 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 08:48:46 »
Hey folks!

I am ... well...um...here, have  a kitten gif!

Trivia: Warhammer Online is the best game ever made.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #513 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 10:40:06 »
Hey folks!

Show Image

Good enough - what boards do you have?

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #514 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 11:39:59 »
The vinyl! Quick! Someone save the vinyl!  :thumb: Hi, welcome

Offline JamesGoblin

• Camelot Unchained Wiki
« Reply #515 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 14:26:52 »
Hey thanks!

<snippety snip>

Good enough - what boards do you have?

Some cheap generic one, I don't even want to know it's name. I plan to renew my comp and whatnot in a year or two, no time for serious gaming ATM.

Offline kolyz

« Reply #516 on: Fri, 19 February 2016, 09:18:18 »
Long time lurker, finally decided to make an account! ;D

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #517 on: Fri, 19 February 2016, 11:15:01 »
I see you have already embraced the ramen diet. Welcome  :p

Offline kolyz

« Reply #518 on: Fri, 19 February 2016, 12:13:57 »
What's a ramen diet?  :p

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #519 on: Fri, 19 February 2016, 12:34:19 »

I think he means spending money on nothing but keyboards?

Offline kolyz

« Reply #520 on: Fri, 19 February 2016, 12:46:20 »
I think he means spending money on nothing but keyboards?
Oh hahaha! Yes, my wallet has already experienced a beating.

Offline perrymanilow

« Reply #521 on: Fri, 19 February 2016, 14:21:39 »
Hello everyone! I just recently started getting interested in mechanical keyboards. I finally think I'm ready to buy one but I've been looking for advice on certain things. I have heard great things about this forum.

Offline Fyodor

« Reply #522 on: Fri, 19 February 2016, 19:36:46 »
Hi there!!

I finally decided to join you, i've spent long time following this forum, especially the keycap casting threads.
I'm studying industrial design and i have experience with molds and resins. Right now i'm developing my university final project, but if i have some time i'd love trying to make some custom keycaps. I definitely don't have money for a pressure plate right now so, we'll see.
I'm familiar with 3d modelling and printing so maybe I can start with that.

;D ;D ;D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #523 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 03:48:28 »
Hey folks!

Show Image

Welcome to Geekhack!

Any idea what keyboard you'd like to get?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #524 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 03:49:49 »

Welcome to Geekhack!

What keyboards have you got (I can't work them out from the little pics in your sig)?  What is your favourite switch?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #525 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 03:51:49 »
Hello everyone! I just recently started getting interested in mechanical keyboards. I finally think I'm ready to buy one but I've been looking for advice on certain things. I have heard great things about this forum.

Welcome to Geekhack!

This is a deep rabbit hole you're about to fall into ;)

I'd suggest reading or searching through some of the posts in the purl=https://geekhack.org/index.php?board=31.0]keyboards[/url] section to see if your questions have been asked (and answered) before, especially the simple questions thread.

If not, feel free to create a new thread in the keyboards section to seek what clarification you need :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #526 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 03:54:04 »
Hi there!!

I finally decided to join you, i've spent long time following this forum, especially the keycap casting threads.
I'm studying industrial design and i have experience with molds and resins. Right now i'm developing my university final project, but if i have some time i'd love trying to make some custom keycaps. I definitely don't have money for a pressure plate right now so, we'll see.

;D ;D ;D

Welcome to Geekhack!

Have you seen the :~$ynth?  Might make casting keycaps a little easier ...

Apart from that you certainly can print keycaps, although the results can vary a bit depending on plastics, design, tolerances and so on.  Maybe have a look through making stuff together to see what other have been up to.

Offline JamesGoblin

• Camelot Unchained Wiki
« Reply #527 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 05:52:34 »
Hey folks!

Show Image

Welcome to Geekhack!

Something for gaming, that I will need (and buy) in 2017/2018. Expensive stuff likely, I don't mind spending a lot on good quality.

Offline Fyodor

« Reply #528 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 06:38:33 »
Hi there!!

;D ;D ;D

Welcome to Geekhack!

Apart from that you certainly can print keycaps, although the results can vary a bit depending on plastics, design, tolerances and so on.  Maybe have a look through making stuff together to see what other have been up to.

Wow thank you!

I already saw some posts from Binge on the Capcraft Hub thread and I was wondering what that was

Offline kolyz

« Reply #529 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 11:53:30 »

Welcome to Geekhack!

What keyboards have you got (I can't work them out from the little pics in your sig)?  What is your favourite switch?
Hello!  ;D I first bought a Corsair K70 in Cherry MX browns, and then next I bought a CM QuickFire Rapid in Cherry MX browns as well. I've recently ordered the MagicForce 68 in Gateron blues so I am very excited to try it out. I also jumped on the recent Pulse group buy on massdrop!! As far as favorite switch, I am not sure yet but I feel like I will enjoy the gateron blues a lot, probably more than the cherry mx brown!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #530 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 23:12:37 »
Hey folks!

Show Image

Welcome to Geekhack!

Something for gaming, that I will need (and buy) in 2017/2018. Expensive stuff likely, I don't mind spending a lot on good quality.

That gives you quite a while to do research!

But the way the keyboard world brings out new models whatever you like this year will probably be superseded by a new model by then.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #531 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 23:13:07 »
Hi there!!

;D ;D ;D

Welcome to Geekhack!

Wow thank you!

I already saw some posts from Binge on the Capcraft Hub thread and I was wondering what that was

Look like it has fantastic potential!

Feel free to ask him questions in his thread.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #532 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 23:15:54 »

Welcome to Geekhack!

Hello!  ;D I first bought a Corsair K70 in Cherry MX browns, and then next I bought a CM QuickFire Rapid in Cherry MX browns as well. I've recently ordered the MagicForce 68 in Gateron blues so I am very excited to try it out. I also jumped on the recent Pulse group buy on massdrop!! As far as favorite switch, I am not sure yet but I feel like I will enjoy the gateron blues a lot, probably more than the cherry mx brown!

Blues (probably Gateron too, although I've only got MX blues) have much more tactility than browns, as well as that click.

Pulse is an SA keyset - there's a lot of plastic in each keycap.  I've found that SA keycaps work better on heavier switches, like clears, blacks or greens.  When used on lighter switches (e.g. MX red, blue) they just make the switches feel way too light.

YMMV - I do prefer heavier switches normally.

Offline kolyz

« Reply #533 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 23:33:50 »

Welcome to Geekhack!

Blues (probably Gateron too, although I've only got MX blues) have much more tactility than browns, as well as that click.

Pulse is an SA keyset - there's a lot of plastic in each keycap.  I've found that SA keycaps work better on heavier switches, like clears, blacks or greens.  When used on lighter switches (e.g. MX red, blue) they just make the switches feel way too light.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm definitely considering getting cherry mx clears next! I hope the gateron blues dont make the pulse keyset feel too light.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #534 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 23:50:18 »
I've read on, um, probably reddit that some people had problems with clear switches on the kbparadise. Ghosting issues I guess, idk if it was only the switches shipped with the kbparadise boards or what. Might need lube if you go with clears, possibly.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #535 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 00:04:02 »

Welcome to Geekhack!

Thanks for the heads up. I'm definitely considering getting cherry mx clears next! I hope the gateron blues dont make the pulse keyset feel too light.

There are two things to watch for with clears - keyboards with clears can tend to ping a lot, and the clear stems have an extra nub on the top which can make lots of keycap sets tighter than usual.

Neither is a deal breaker - my CODE with clears pings, but very quietly and I only notice it when I'm concentrating (and even then it just sounds like distant wind chimes), and I haven't changed keycaps on it yet, but with care and a little wiggling as you remove the keycaps you should be right.

Offline kolyz

« Reply #536 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 09:49:21 »
I've read on, um, probably reddit that some people had problems with clear switches on the kbparadise. Ghosting issues I guess, idk if it was only the switches shipped with the kbparadise boards or what. Might need lube if you go with clears, possibly.
Oh that's unfortunate, another cool switch I'd like to try out that the kbparadise v60 offers is the Gateron yellow.

Offline kolyz

« Reply #537 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 09:51:13 »

Welcome to Geekhack!

There are two things to watch for with clears - keyboards with clears can tend to ping a lot, and the clear stems have an extra nub on the top which can make lots of keycap sets tighter than usual.

Neither is a deal breaker - my CODE with clears pings, but very quietly and I only notice it when I'm concentrating (and even then it just sounds like distant wind chimes), and I haven't changed keycaps on it yet, but with care and a little wiggling as you remove the keycaps you should be right.
I'm not even sure what a ping sounds like, but im almost sure my K70 does it with some keys. I game quite a bit with that board, and I've noticed the WASD keys sometime make a weird metallic noise.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #538 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 11:16:27 »
18 seconds of what rowdy was talking about.  :eek:

Offline kolyz

« Reply #539 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 12:27:03 »
I just did a small test on my K70, I definitely hear a noise similar to that on some keys.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #540 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 19:52:16 »
If you're going to flick the key like that :))

I tend to bottom out most of the time on clears, so maybe that dampen any ping mine has a bit.

Offline JamesGoblin

• Camelot Unchained Wiki
« Reply #541 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 14:22:53 »
Hey folks!

Show Image

Welcome to Geekhack!

That gives you quite a while to do research!

But the way the keyboard world brings out new models whatever you like this year will probably be superseded by a new model by then.

Of course, I'm in no hurry. At least I know where to ask for advice when the time comes :)

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #542 on: Tue, 01 March 2016, 16:21:45 »
welcome new members come to my blog and rejoice https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=74337.0
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline WOMBO

« Reply #543 on: Mon, 14 March 2016, 18:31:48 »
hi! new to the community in general (started on r/MK), recently picked up a VA87MR.

looks like a pretty friendly community =)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #544 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 01:16:05 »
hi! new to the community in general (started on r/MK), recently picked up a VA87MR.

looks like a pretty friendly community =)

Welcome (again) to Geekhack!

GH has its moments - at the moment things are relatively quiet, so enjoy it while it lasts :))

Offline WOMBO

« Reply #545 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 21:01:47 »
oh, I see haha. I did hear about some GB drama recently though.

incidentally (this is probably not the place to post this) but is key chattering easy to fix?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #546 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 04:12:02 »
oh, I see haha. I did hear about some GB drama recently though.

incidentally (this is probably not the place to post this) but is key chattering easy to fix?

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=27814.0
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=48105.0
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=48692.0
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=66677.0
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=69178.0
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=72807.0
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=75903.0
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78081.0

There's a couple of threads a very quick search found about chattering.  Maybe have a quick read, and a quick search of your own, and see if anything helps.

If not, your problem could have its own cause, so create a new thread in keyboards, and maybe mention that you've read through a dozen or so other threads but your problem is different in case anyone responds with "just search" ;)

Offline WOMBO

« Reply #547 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 18:46:29 »
gotcha haha. I did do some preliminary searching but it was just an offhand question really; thanks for the links though!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #548 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 04:57:10 »
gotcha haha. I did do some preliminary searching but it was just an offhand question really; thanks for the links though!

No worries :)

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #549 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 11:45:34 »
Hey, welcome :)

I finally looked up the keyboard in your signature! Holy moley I had no idea there is a legit Game Cube keyboard haha  :eek: