Author Topic: [GB] GMK Yuri  (Read 96478 times)

Offline T0mb3ry

• https://www.instagram.com/t0mb3ry_gh/
    • Flickr
[GB] GMK Yuri
« on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 10:18:02 »
Some nice renders from RevoTeam. Yuri on Dr.D keyboard.

Following render are done by Thesiscamper.
G80-3000 by Cherry

Kira by Thesiscamper

M65 by RAMA

« Last Edit: Wed, 17 May 2017, 14:58:05 by T0mb3ry »

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
Re: [GB] GMK Yuri
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 10:23:50 »
Reserved.

Offline packman86

• Morning Coffee
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 11:02:11 »
Order made for Base, Ergo, and Spacebars. Cannot wait to get this set!
Keyboard Collection:

More

TGR Jane V2 | TGR Jane V2 CE | TGR Alice | TGR Dolice | TGR 910 | TGR x Singa UNIKORN 60 | Matrix 8XV 2.0 Korea Version | Matrix 8XV 2.0add | LZ CLS s h x | Duck Jetfire | TX-CP | QXP | Noxary X65 | RAMA M60-A | Model F62 "Kishsaver"

Offline digisax

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 11:28:21 »
I'm in for the Cyrillics, Icon Mods, Ergodox kit, Glorious kit. and the Novelties. Can't wait for this set.
niu mini - R2 T1s, MT3 Dev/TTY

Offline mr scooty

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 11:52:44 »
Is there no 1u backspace in the base kit? I only see one in the icon mods..  :'(

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 12:47:52 »
Base and glorious kits have tipped already.

Is there no 1u backspace in the base kit? I only see one in the icon mods..  :'(
1u Del is supposed to be the backspace key. The rule for base set is to have icon + word or only word. Not single icon. For only icons look for icon mods.

Offline tinyprawn

« Reply #6 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 12:48:27 »
Ordered as many R4c things as I could get. Totally not enough and way too many extra keys BUT I love the look and need to support more R4c caps so we get 2.75, 2.25, 1.75, 1.5 and 1.25 molds In the coming years.

Great job on the design and everything.

Offline mr scooty

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 13:19:35 »
Base and glorious kits have tipped already.

1u Del is supposed to be the backspace key. The rule for base set is to have icon + word or only word. Not single icon. For only icons look for icon mods.

Gotcha, that makes sense

Offline Theconejo

« Reply #8 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 14:08:04 »
Do you get frequent updates on kits sold? Or just when it tips?

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #9 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 14:33:23 »

From my experience I'd say we should expect one every 24h~ hours, potentially every 48 if not much is happening with it (unlikely with Yuri, clearly).

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 14:42:51 »
The MOQ spreadsheet has been updated for those who are curious.

Icon mods and cyrillics will made it definitely.

No i dont get any updates. Was just discussing the drop with Yanbo and sure i've asked for kits which have tipped.

Offline PotatoTM

« Reply #11 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 14:44:52 »
Bless the Glorious kit!

Offline ojrask

• juuh elikkäs
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 15:56:40 »
Will be joining once my paycheck arrives by the end of the week. Thanks and congratulations T0mb3ry for making this far with Yuri! :)
Current:
    Ducky DK9008P [MX Blues] | WASD V2 TKL [MX Blues] | r63 (Satan 60% DIY) [Gateron Browns] | BananaSplit 60% [Gateron Greens] | UK78 [67g Zealios] | Infinity ErgoDox [MX Clears] | Pearl 40% [78g Zealios] | G81-3000
Coming up:
    DZ60/SKB60-WKL [100g MX Silent Blacks] | G81-3000 [Box Navies] Handwire
IC/GB:
    GMK Strogg | G81/80-3000 MX metal plate

Offline e_l_tang

« Reply #13 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 16:10:06 »
May I ask where the curved part of the Э legend came from? I saw a guy complaining about that and the Я and Х legends. Despite his bad attitude he pretty much has to be familiar with Cyrillic, so I decided to compare them with those of old Soviet keyboards. I cannot find anything wrong with the Я and Х legends, but I do have a concern about the Э legend. As far as I can tell, the Э legend is usually just the C legend backwards with a line added in the middle, but this doesn't seem to be the case with Yuri's.
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 May 2017, 16:21:57 by e_l_tang »

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #14 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 16:26:27 »
May I ask where the curved part of the Э legend came from? I saw a guy complaining about that and the Я and Х legends. Despite his bad attitude he pretty much has to be familiar with Cyrillic, so I decided to compare them with those of old Soviet keyboards. I cannot find anything wrong with the Я and Х legends, but I do have a concern about the Э legend. As far as I can tell, the Э legend is usually just the C legend backwards with a line added in the middle, but this doesn't seem to be the case with Yuri's.

There is nothing wrong with Э legend. That guy was just spitting hate for that ever reason.

This is not the first troll and not the last. Last time i was trolled about JaMods. There was a troll who told me i should use only colors from jamaican flag. And yes he told me also he comes from Jamaica. Yadayadayada.
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 May 2017, 16:31:21 by T0mb3ry »

Offline Sissy

« Reply #15 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 20:53:49 »
Glad its finally happening, gonna look so nice on my Mira.

Offline Theconejo

« Reply #16 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 20:54:21 »
Any idea if DC kit is going to tip? I haven't bought in yet just waiting on something else.

Offline need

« Reply #17 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 21:36:02 »
which ones in the short spacebar pack are gonna be convex?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #18 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 21:44:54 »

I'd imagine the "R4c" caps.

Offline need

« Reply #19 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 21:58:20 »

I'd imagine the "R4c" caps.

Oh so that's what the "c" means, cheers! Those 1u convex in the ergo kit are gonna be interesting.

Offline Janzzze

« Reply #20 on: Thu, 18 May 2017, 04:49:13 »
It does not mention what colors are gonna be used any where that I can find.
Totally new custom colors? Or some preexisting gmk colors?

Offline poolside

« Reply #21 on: Thu, 18 May 2017, 07:05:35 »
It does not mention what colors are gonna be used any where that I can find.
Totally new custom colors? Or some preexisting gmk colors?

The GMK renders posted in the IC thread show the colors: BL2, BL3 and OR2. Those are custom colors. You can see the regular ones here: http://i.imgur.com/4HansnG.jpg.

Offline Meitachi

• Je sui prest
« Reply #22 on: Thu, 18 May 2017, 13:16:34 »

There is nothing wrong with Э legend. That guy was just spitting hate for that ever reason.

This is not the first troll and not the last. Last time i was trolled about JaMods. There was a troll who told me i should use only colors from jamaican flag. And yes he told me also he comes from Jamaica. Yadayadayada.

Yeah T0mb3ry, glad to see you don't let it get to you. You're doing a great job, and the designs is great!  :thumb: Just tell them it's an artistic interpretation or something, lol

Offline diiiP

« Reply #23 on: Thu, 18 May 2017, 16:30:29 »
Will the Kits who dont reach the min. breakpoint going to produced anyway?
Ofc still a long time to go, but I remember the strugle of the internation kit with gmk carbon...

Offline Theconejo

« Reply #24 on: Thu, 18 May 2017, 17:03:13 »
Will the Kits who dont reach the min. breakpoint going to produced anyway?
Ofc still a long time to go, but I remember the strugle of the internation kit with gmk carbon...

massdrop and gmk worked together to make plum's international kit go through. Who knows though as one incident doesn't always mean that will be the norm.

Offline diiiP

« Reply #25 on: Thu, 18 May 2017, 17:33:47 »
Carbon International was the same...
Hope Massdrop & GMK help out again :)

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #26 on: Thu, 18 May 2017, 23:27:36 »
between this and the norbauer cases i am spending way too much on keyboards lately, but i can't help myself!

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #27 on: Mon, 22 May 2017, 09:45:35 »
I'm not currently in for Cyrillic, gotta check funds, but if DC kit doesn't tip then I'll defo get the Cyrillic cos I might as well just use it like blanks. But I mean, if DC doesn't tip that'll be well depressing. Not just for Yuri but for future GMK sets as well. Come on everyone, switch to an alt layout! It feels great!

Offline elfick

• Can I get Colemak and a side of fries with that?
« Reply #28 on: Mon, 22 May 2017, 10:12:20 »
I'm not currently in for Cyrillic, gotta check funds, but if DC kit doesn't tip then I'll defo get the Cyrillic cos I might as well just use it like blanks. But I mean, if DC doesn't tip that'll be well depressing. Not just for Yuri but for future GMK sets as well. Come on everyone, switch to an alt layout! It feels great!
Yah, I've been debating what I'm going to do if DC doesn't tip. I've even considered ordering a second DC kit just to help nudge the count, but right now I'm thinking I may just drop my order if DC doesn't tip.

Offline Theconejo

« Reply #29 on: Mon, 22 May 2017, 10:48:49 »
Dropping the order all together is extreme for me, considering if you get the cyrillics you won't know what you are typing on anyway. In this case the DC kit wouldn't matter.

I will be disappointed as this is the first gmk set offering a DC kit.

Offline smt

• I like keyboards
    • smt.io
« Reply #30 on: Mon, 22 May 2017, 22:44:03 »

Same. I would looooove to have a DC kit. What makes the likelihood that it won't tip even more annoying is all the people (it seems like a lot, anyway) who complain about GMK not supporting DC, but then don't show up to support Yuri, the one set that tries to offer it. And I'm afraid future GMK buys will observe this, and continue to not offer a DC kit.
HHKB Pro 2 | FC660C | Clueboards | MOD-M Custom | MiniVan | Preonic | Planck | Let's Split | Anne Pro | WASD CODE TKL

Offline digisax

« Reply #31 on: Mon, 22 May 2017, 22:53:33 »

Same. I would looooove to have a DC kit. What makes the likelihood that it won't tip even more annoying is all the people (it seems like a lot, anyway) who complain about GMK not supporting DC, but then don't show up to support Yuri, the one set that tries to offer it. And I'm afraid future GMK buys will observe this, and continue to not offer a DC kit.

Considering how many people use alt layouts I wouldn't be surprised if pretty much all the people who complain did get Yuri for it. I mean it is a pretty vocal group. But it would be a good thing if it reached MOQ

Offline smt

• I like keyboards
    • smt.io
« Reply #32 on: Mon, 22 May 2017, 23:15:24 »
Considering how many people use alt layouts I wouldn't be surprised if pretty much all the people who complain did get Yuri for it. I mean it is a pretty vocal group. But it would be a good thing if it reached MOQ

I quite agree. I'd order more than one if I could afford to.
HHKB Pro 2 | FC660C | Clueboards | MOD-M Custom | MiniVan | Preonic | Planck | Let's Split | Anne Pro | WASD CODE TKL

Offline elfick

• Can I get Colemak and a side of fries with that?
« Reply #33 on: Tue, 23 May 2017, 10:06:37 »

I'm one of the complainers/shills for DC. I wasn't going to get Yuri until it was pointed out that it supports DC. Now I'm in for a base and DC kit just to show support for DC. If the DC doesn't tip I'm going to cancel my order though as there are other sets on the horizon that I like more. Sets for which I wouldn't hesitate to buy multiple DC kits just to help it tip.

However, I don't think it's GMK that decides whether a DC kit is offered or not, it's up to the GB/drop runner/designer. I'm guessing they'll be happy to make it as long as someone pays for it.

Offline smt

• I like keyboards
    • smt.io
« Reply #34 on: Tue, 23 May 2017, 16:04:49 »
I'm one of the complainers/shills for DC. I wasn't going to get Yuri until it was pointed out that it supports DC. Now I'm in for a base and DC kit just to show support for DC. If the DC doesn't tip I'm going to cancel my order though as there are other sets on the horizon that I like more. Sets for which I wouldn't hesitate to buy multiple DC kits just to help it tip.

I'm glad you're supporting it. I'm in a similar boat, although I will probably stick with the base set even if DC doesn't make it. Moreso if it hits the $109 drop.

However, I don't think it's GMK that decides whether a DC kit is offered or not, it's up to the GB/drop runner/designer. I'm guessing they'll be happy to make it as long as someone pays for it.

Good distinction, thanks for the correction.  :thumb:

Offline Sempre

« Reply #35 on: Wed, 24 May 2017, 18:34:01 »
I also joined the DC kit. Gotta keep in mind that if this tips then there will be more DC GMK kits since the mold will already be available. Would love to have Colemak on my Dolch and Classic beige sets.

Offline e_l_tang

« Reply #36 on: Wed, 24 May 2017, 19:03:59 »
I also joined the DC kit. Gotta keep in mind that if this tips then there will be more DC GMK kits since the mold will already be available. Would love to have Colemak on my Dolch and Classic beige sets.
The molds have always existed. It's just that not all designers are as forward-looking as Yuri's.

Offline Sempre

« Reply #37 on: Thu, 25 May 2017, 04:37:47 »
The molds have always existed. It's just that not all designers are as forward-looking as Yuri's.

I didn't know that. If that's the case then it's a shame we didn't see these kits in previous GMK buys. Maybe it was related to moq concerns.

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #38 on: Thu, 25 May 2017, 08:06:11 »
I'll be in for a DC kit, too.

Offline Shiftshape

« Reply #39 on: Fri, 26 May 2017, 11:39:46 »
So it appears this month is going to wreak havoc on my wallet...  :thumb:

Offline Meitachi

• Je sui prest
« Reply #40 on: Fri, 26 May 2017, 12:52:50 »
I'm already picking up the base+icon mods+cyrillics+spacebar kit.  I've been wrestling with myself on whether I should pick up the Glorious and/or novelties. Decisions decisions...

Offline digisax

« Reply #41 on: Fri, 26 May 2017, 12:57:44 »
I'm already picking up the base+icon mods+cyrillics+spacebar kit.  I've been wrestling with myself on whether I should pick up the Glorious and/or novelties. Decisions decisions...

I couldn't justify getting anything if I didn't get the Glorious and Novelties. The Cosmonaut keys are just too awesome to pass up.

Offline hhkbp2

« Reply #42 on: Sat, 27 May 2017, 05:01:34 »

Yes, Nautilus will not offer a DC kit if Yuri fails to tip its DC kit. We may have the DC kits in later GMK keyset only if Yuri does it. It seems not good that the sold number is still below half of MOQ. But, I ordered it and will stick til the end anyway.

Hope MD would declare that "every kit is going to happen"!

Offline TanHin

« Reply #43 on: Sat, 27 May 2017, 13:45:10 »
I need find non-standard spacebar row, what is alpha and modifier color?

Offline Meitachi

• Je sui prest
« Reply #44 on: Tue, 30 May 2017, 13:36:02 »

I couldn't justify getting anything if I didn't get the Glorious and Novelties. The Cosmonaut keys are just too awesome to pass up.

Ah screw it, I'm gonna pick up a set of both as well. I wanted to eat cardboard the rest of this month anyways.

Offline Sempre

« Reply #45 on: Wed, 31 May 2017, 07:35:15 »
I have been charged for the DC kit so hopefully that means it's successful.

Offline tinyprawn

« Reply #46 on: Wed, 31 May 2017, 08:17:17 »
I can't believe it got to 935 base kits! Awesome stuff!!!

Offline Theconejo

« Reply #47 on: Wed, 31 May 2017, 09:49:22 »

Yeah! There has been a few comments saying the same thing so I'm thinking it got pushed through which is great news!

Offline smt

• I like keyboards
    • smt.io
« Reply #48 on: Wed, 31 May 2017, 12:27:02 »

Yeah! There has been a few comments saying the same thing so I'm thinking it got pushed through which is great news!

Huzzah! Hopefully. I was charged as well, which seems to be a good sign.

Offline jcc04

« Reply #49 on: Wed, 31 May 2017, 17:00:33 »
I can't believe it got to 935 base kits! Awesome stuff!!!

Same!

Offline ChitownM2

« Reply #50 on: Wed, 31 May 2017, 17:02:55 »
I sure hope that MD does the right thing by the community and put through the order for 1000 base kits. As I understand it, that 935 # was posted with a couple hours still to go in the GB so the actual number should be slightly higher. That doesn't include any extras that MD will always buy to cover customer service issues like lost sets or whatever. Factor in that it is actually less total cost to buy 1000 kits than 935 and it seems like a no brainer for MD to buy the extras and give everyone $10 back and sell any extras in yanbo closet sales at some future date.

Offline reconsiderit

• I'm actually not left handed www.switchplate.co
« Reply #51 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 04:35:40 »
I sure hope that MD does the right thing by the community and put through the order for 1000 base kits. As I understand it, that 935 # was posted with a couple hours still to go in the GB so the actual number should be slightly higher. That doesn't include any extras that MD will always buy to cover customer service issues like lost sets or whatever. Factor in that it is actually less total cost to buy 1000 kits than 935 and it seems like a no brainer for MD to buy the extras and give everyone $10 back and sell any extras in yanbo closet sales at some future date.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-input-club-k-type-mechanical-keyboard/talk/1704218

So I saw this earier posed on the MD discussion page and it seems that they definetly should have reached that 1000 unit tier for sure since they're extending the GB to those with the k-type (if I understand correctly) which pretty much opens up an extra day for the GB. I gonna hope they can give me my 10 bucks back... So I can go spend it on other things...
Southpaw 65 || Southpaw Full Size || Trinity XT TKL || TGR Jane V2 || TGR 910 RE || Duck Jetfire || Matrix Lab 1.2 OG || Jubi || Lunar || Lunar II || g80-1800 HEU

switchplate.co

Offline ChitownM2

« Reply #52 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 06:57:53 »

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-input-club-k-type-mechanical-keyboard/talk/1704218

So I saw this earier posed on the MD discussion page and it seems that they definetly should have reached that 1000 unit tier for sure since they're extending the GB to those with the k-type (if I understand correctly) which pretty much opens up an extra day for the GB. I gonna hope they can give me my 10 bucks back... So I can go spend it on other things...

Saw that too. I'm in the same boat, I got 2 yuri sets and my $20 are going towards carbon blanks and the half life lambdas.

Edit: the fact that they are opening it up to take a few more orders from k-type people leads me to believe they already have or were planning to put the order for 1000 through.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 June 2017, 07:00:13 by ChitownM2 »

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #53 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 08:27:16 »

That's quite nice of Massdrop to try to amend their "mistake" - I wonder if it'll be enough for Yuri to reach 1000, it might well be but at the same time I'd imagine almost everyone that really wanted it would've already gotten it over the K-Type anyway if they'd have had to make a choice.

Offline gnmar2723

« Reply #54 on: Wed, 14 June 2017, 21:39:46 »
Was there ever any official word on what sets are going to get produced or if they bought up to 1000 kits?

Last I heard people were getting charged for Colemak/Dvorak & international kits but they were still a long way from the 100 MOQ.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #55 on: Thu, 15 June 2017, 03:43:13 »
Was there ever any official word on what sets are going to get produced or if they bought up to 1000 kits?

Last I heard people were getting charged for Colemak/Dvorak & international kits but they were still a long way from the 100 MOQ.

As long as you dont get refunds everything has tipped for the time being. *Probably* MD will make every kit tip.

Offline colbs

« Reply #56 on: Fri, 16 June 2017, 11:50:45 »
I just got an email from MD saying everything has been ordered with GMK!  Can't wait! Thanks for all your work on this T0mb3ry, this set/GB really turned out well imo  :thumb:

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #57 on: Fri, 16 June 2017, 12:32:48 »
I just got an email from MD saying everything has been ordered with GMK!  Can't wait! Thanks for all your work on this T0mb3ry, this set/GB really turned out well imo  :thumb:

Got the samples in front of me and trust me i am probably the one who is waiting the most for the ready product. :)

Offline Auk

« Reply #58 on: Fri, 16 June 2017, 12:38:32 »
Got the samples in front of me and trust me i am probably the one who is waiting the most for the ready product. :)

You tell us you have the samples and you don't post a photo? what kind of a monster are you!?  :p

Offline colbs

« Reply #59 on: Fri, 16 June 2017, 12:39:13 »

Are you talking about the color samples you showed on the Revo?  I always liked the set until you showed those color samples, but seeing those made this set a lot more desirable to me.  Something about the renders didn't capture how nice the alphas are gonna look.

If you aren't talking about the samples you showed on the Revo, I wouldn't mind some pictures  ;D

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #60 on: Fri, 16 June 2017, 13:30:35 »

You tell us you have the samples and you don't post a photo? what kind of a monster are you!?  :p

See below ;)

Are you talking about the color samples you showed on the Revo?  I always liked the set until you showed those color samples, but seeing those made this set a lot more desirable to me.  Something about the renders didn't capture how nice the alphas are gonna look.

If you aren't talking about the samples you showed on the Revo, I wouldn't mind some pictures  ;D

Yes those samples :) Once you see it in person...

Offline jihadu

« Reply #61 on: Fri, 16 June 2017, 15:38:38 »
The samples look right on the money! Hope the final colours in the set end up looking like this.

Enviado do meu SM-A520F através de Tapatalk

Offline colbs

« Reply #62 on: Fri, 16 June 2017, 18:30:34 »
The samples look right on the money! Hope the final colours in the set end up looking like this.

Those are the samples from GMK as far as I know...so the final set will be exactly those colors  :thumb:  Those pictures are actually what made this set a "must buy" for me during the interest check phase, the color of the alphas is perfect.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #63 on: Sat, 17 June 2017, 14:36:16 »
Depending on caused resonance after people recieve gmk sets following might be the possibility. The render is done by Oblotzky.

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
« Reply #64 on: Sat, 17 June 2017, 15:06:07 »
Depending on caused resonance after people recieve gmk sets following might be the possibility. The render is done by Oblotzky.

GMK Yuri is the best set to ever have been created. Hands down

:rolleyes:

Offline colbs

« Reply #65 on: Sat, 17 June 2017, 15:12:16 »
Show Image

Make this happen, I don't care how long the lead time is from SP! 

Offline gnmar2723

« Reply #66 on: Sat, 17 June 2017, 17:37:11 »

GMK Yuri is the best set to ever have been created. Hands down

:rolleyes:

I 100% agree. I'm actually kinda bummed I couldn't buy more kits.

Also, that board you're making T0m, that thing is gonna be freaking awesome. :cool:

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #67 on: Sat, 17 June 2017, 17:41:00 »
wow that 3 key is really something cool!  and y'all know i love the inverse yuri escape.

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
« Reply #68 on: Sat, 17 June 2017, 17:48:51 »
wow that 3 key is really something cool!  and y'all know i love the inverse yuri escape.

Oh damn, I didn't even realize I reversed the colors from the GMK version. It seemed appropriate this way! I'm sure both will be available though should this set happen in SA

Offline jihadu

« Reply #69 on: Sat, 17 June 2017, 19:27:46 »

Those are the samples from GMK as far as I know...so the final set will be exactly those colors  :thumb:  Those pictures are actually what made this set a "must buy" for me during the interest check phase, the color of the alphas is perfect.
In GMK Plum for example the samples Jessica showed ended up being slightly different than the final result. Not that it matters as both Yuri and Plum are amazing looking sets.

Offline Theconejo

« Reply #70 on: Sun, 18 June 2017, 16:56:31 »
in for SA set also

Offline jihadu

« Reply #71 on: Sun, 18 June 2017, 17:15:00 »
in for SA set also
Shipping August 2023

Offline Theconejo

« Reply #72 on: Sun, 18 June 2017, 17:18:42 »
in for SA set also
Shipping August 2023

/shrug

I've got no problem getting a nice surprise later on. example: pay for sa carbon now, I get it shortly after my birthday next year. Not a good surprise?

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #73 on: Mon, 19 June 2017, 02:46:27 »
All kits made into production. Thus congratulation to DC and ISO users. :) Probably i will tease more info later ;)

Offline Theconejo

« Reply #74 on: Mon, 19 June 2017, 02:49:53 »
All kits made into production. Thus congratulation to DC and ISO users. :) Probably i will tease more info later ;)

more info?!?!?!?

Offline Sempre

« Reply #75 on: Mon, 19 June 2017, 05:17:39 »

Yes!! That's great news

Offline smt

• I like keyboards
    • smt.io
« Reply #76 on: Mon, 19 June 2017, 08:53:19 »

Yes! This is wonderful news! Excited to eventually have my first GMK set with Dvorak legends.

BTW, if anyone didn't buy a DC set that wants one, I will have a couple extras... PM me :D

Offline Auk

« Reply #77 on: Mon, 19 June 2017, 12:58:34 »
All kits made into production...

Excellent, great to have officially official confirmation  :)

I'm wondering about the ISO set now, is there a comparison table or something similar somewhere that we can conveniently reference which languages require specifically which keys?

Offline Sempre

« Reply #78 on: Mon, 19 June 2017, 15:20:53 »

Yes! This is wonderful news! Excited to eventually have my first GMK set with Dvorak legends.

BTW, if anyone didn't buy a DC set that wants one, I will have a couple extras... PM me :D

What a nice guy

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #79 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 06:36:02 »

Came to the thread to check this. So chuffed I'll be able to have Colemak on my board. Let's hope this paves the way for more Cherry DC kits.

Offline Theconejo

« Reply #80 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 09:26:39 »
I'm excited as DC was a huge plus to getting this set. My brother in law uses it and I don't know if he has ever had a board with the legends being in the right place for dvorak. Will be excited to see his face when he gets it. Pretty fun to get my folks and sisters on board(kek) to getting him a mech and keyset.

Offline Jubileus

« Reply #81 on: Wed, 05 July 2017, 05:43:29 »
I was just wondering if the 6u spacebars in this are the same with the new GMK drops with centered stems?

Offline UTEster750

« Reply #82 on: Wed, 05 July 2017, 06:47:04 »
Can not wait for SA!

Offline Sempre

« Reply #83 on: Wed, 05 July 2017, 10:41:57 »
Will 6u spacebars work with topre boards?

Offline yokken

« Reply #84 on: Thu, 06 July 2017, 09:07:37 »
Can not wait for SA!

Hm? Where did you hear this would be going SA? I thought it was initially proposed for SA over a year ago but I haven't seen anything saying it will be going to SA after the GMK run.

Offline giammin

« Reply #85 on: Thu, 06 July 2017, 09:30:22 »
anyway if it will be SA with SP. it will happen not before 2019

Offline jihadu

« Reply #86 on: Sat, 08 July 2017, 16:06:17 »
If you do the appropriate mods and change the sliders

Offline Auk

« Reply #87 on: Sat, 08 July 2017, 16:13:07 »
Yuri 6u do not have centered stems, isn't that the problem for Topre? If you need centered stem, look at Nautilus, Solarized Dark and upcoming sets.

Offline Sempre

« Reply #88 on: Sat, 08 July 2017, 23:10:47 »
If you do the appropriate mods and change the sliders

Yuri 6u do not have centered stems, isn't that the problem for Topre? If you need centered stem, look at Nautilus, Solarized Dark and upcoming sets.

Got it. Thanks for the info.

Offline poolside

« Reply #89 on: Sun, 09 July 2017, 02:44:25 »

I was just wondering if the 6u spacebars in this are the same with the new GMK drops with centered stems?

There was this in this Nautilus thread a month ago:

As far as I know, Yuri's 6U spacebars will have a centered stem.

Offline Auk

« Reply #90 on: Sun, 09 July 2017, 04:02:39 »
T0mbr3y answered this a few days ago on Massdrop:

Quote from: T0mbr3y
Nope 6u spacebar is off center. The 6u centered spacebar is first time available with nautilus.

Offline poolside

« Reply #91 on: Sun, 09 July 2017, 11:38:11 »
T0mbr3y answered this a few days ago on Massdrop:

Quote from: T0mbr3y
Nope 6u spacebar is off center. The 6u centered spacebar is first time available with nautilus.

Oh, I did not see that. Thanks for the official quote  :thumb:

Offline UTEster750

« Reply #92 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 05:40:53 »
Can not wait for SA!

Hm? Where did you hear this would be going SA? I thought it was initially proposed for SA over a year ago but I haven't seen anything saying it will be going to SA after the GMK run.

T0mbr3y said that SA was a possibility.

Offline gnmar2723

« Reply #93 on: Sat, 26 August 2017, 15:56:22 »
Any updates?

Offline jihadu

« Reply #94 on: Sat, 26 August 2017, 18:09:27 »
Any updates?
Not since the MD's going into production email.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #95 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 04:24:07 »
Any updates?

Its in production right now and i am waiting for it patiently but prepared ;)
Waiting for Yuri by Artur Schmidt, auf Flickr

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #96 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 07:41:58 »

Offline jihadu

« Reply #97 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 07:50:24 »
I can't wait.

Offline yokken

« Reply #98 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 10:28:39 »
Man, the white balance in that picture is wayyyyy off. The light blue looks white, and the dark blue looks charcoal. It seriously looks like Carbon with white alphas, lol. You'd think they would see how different it looks in the photo compared to real life and adjust it. But I digress. Looking forward to it. I was thinking I would put it on my M65-A but right now it's looking like I might actually get Yuri before my M65-A. Sigh.

Do you think we're still looking at a mid-to-late-October delivery date, t0mb3ry?

Offline Auk

« Reply #99 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 10:47:22 »
Man, the white balance...

The legend color looks more orange and less red as well, vs both the original 2D render and the single shot samples T0mb3ry posted earlier. Even so, it's exciting to see some real keys and progress toward delivery!

I'd love to know how a spectrophotometer or colorimeter measures the colors, and see how close they are to T0mb3ry's original specification.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #100 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 10:54:09 »
Man, the white balance...

The legend color looks more orange and less red as well, vs both the original 2D render and the single shot samples T0mb3ry posted earlier. Even so, it's exciting to see some real keys and progress toward delivery!

I'd love to know how a spectrophotometer or colorimeter measures the colors, and see how close they are to T0mb3ry's original specification.

Dont worry the photo posted by GMK has definitely filter uplied to it. The orange in person is fiery orange. Say almost red. I would call it also neon orange.

Offline Auk

« Reply #101 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 11:07:36 »
Dont worry the photo posted by GMK has definitely filter uplied to it. The orange in person is fiery orange. Say almost red. I would call it also neon orange.

Not worried here. Your single shot samples are much closer to the 2D concept render, and the GMK photo has a really bright light or camera flash shining on it.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #102 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 11:42:43 »
oh damn, and the instant regret.  It looks amazing.  Looks like I'll have to pay through the nose on aftermarket :(

Offline jihadu

« Reply #103 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 11:44:36 »
oh damn, and the instant regret.  It looks amazing.  Looks like I'll have to pay through the nose on aftermarket :(
True. I didn't get the novelties and the Cyrillics and now I regret it.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #104 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 09:16:59 »

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #105 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 09:43:22 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

oh SHUT UP!    :eek:

wow, what a pairing.  Top notch work.

Offline johuu

« Reply #106 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 11:49:52 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Awesome!

Offline a_ak57

« Reply #107 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 14:44:33 »
Is it just me or do the mods look more textured than GMK sets normally do?  Are they experimenting with different finishes or something?

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #108 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 14:49:08 »
Is it just me or do the mods look more textured than GMK sets normally do?  Are they experimenting with different finishes or something?

looks right to me.  I pulled out my coniferous and it looks about the same

Offline poolside

« Reply #109 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 16:23:59 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Thanks for sharing these pics. Does that mean that the sets could ship out earlier than expected?

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #110 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 16:50:30 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Thanks for sharing these pics. Does that mean that the sets could ship out earlier than expected?

Honestly i dont know. But i think if they (massdrop) receive the order earlier and if they have some window in the schedule, then they will probably ship earlier.

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #111 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 17:14:20 »
Gib me now pls and no need for trouble

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #112 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 09:25:28 »
Icon mods for those who is curious. They are sealed and i dont mind to open them because i will not be using them in the near future. I wish this tray has the same save pins like the tray of the base set. But it has only thin foil which is gone once you open it.

Offline Theconejo

« Reply #113 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 09:34:24 »
those look good!

now that I have time to elaborate: I actually really like how these turned out. I thought that oco's icon mods on hyperfuse redux we're nice also but looked silly above the bottom row text mods. Thanks for putting in the effort to make a full set of icon mods that can be used in future sets.
« Last Edit: Wed, 13 September 2017, 13:26:01 by Theconejo »

Offline gnmar2723

« Reply #114 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 18:31:18 »
This set looks absolutely smashing! I can't wait to get mine T0m  :p

It's been a wild ride from the set's conception, and soon to be completion.

Offline Sempre

« Reply #115 on: Thu, 21 September 2017, 17:44:16 »
I came across these shoes which match up perfectly with Yuri  :D

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #116 on: Thu, 21 September 2017, 17:46:57 »
I came across these shoes which match up perfectly with Yuri  :D

Show Image

These match perfectly :)

Apolotary pointed me before at these here:

Those shoes were posted in the following twitter post: https://twitter.com/sadkeycaps/status/907966144278966272

Offline Sempre

« Reply #117 on: Thu, 21 September 2017, 20:32:19 »
Wow those also look good T0mb3ry

Hmm, has this hobby gone too far, that one buys shoes to match with a keyset  :))

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #118 on: Thu, 21 September 2017, 21:31:47 »
He might have seen the shoes before he made the colorway.  Shoes are a good place to start for ideas.  Shoes and NFL uniforms :)

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #119 on: Thu, 21 September 2017, 21:39:40 »
that's where hyperfuse came from, isn't it?

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #120 on: Fri, 22 September 2017, 00:09:31 »
He might have seen the shoes before he made the colorway.  Shoes are a good place to start for ideas.  Shoes and NFL uniforms :)

We see everyday good colorways but do not recognize them. Anyway Yuri was spotaneous idea and i had always in mind making keyset with baby blue colors. There was no shoe in mind :)

But guess some shoes has definitely very good hints. Afaik Hyperfuse was inspired by a shoe.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #121 on: Fri, 29 September 2017, 11:02:42 »
By the way GMK has added three extra keys to the Yuri base set.
The keys are:
R3 Code
R3 PgUp
R4 PgDn

I'd like to thank GMK at this point for the extra keys! :)

Offline Theconejo

« Reply #122 on: Fri, 29 September 2017, 11:09:05 »
Has anyone gotten any updates from massdrop about this? I'm not upset or anything just wondering.

thanks tom for the updates.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #123 on: Fri, 29 September 2017, 11:15:59 »
Has anyone gotten any updates from massdrop about this? I'm not upset or anything just wondering.

thanks tom for the updates.

MDs shipping team is very busy right now and i think Yuri will be shipped to the estimated shipdate.

Offline Sputnik

« Reply #124 on: Sun, 08 October 2017, 13:39:16 »
Hi guys, I missed this one and I'm desperate (take a look at my nick and avatar and you'll understand......)
So I absolutely need at least some keys: orange ESC and ENTER (iso or ansi or both) and Glorious.
If anybody do not need them, pm me please.

Offline Badmotorfinger

« Reply #125 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 21:12:25 »
Ugh. I didn't become aware of this groupbuy until about 2 days after it ended. Would love to have these for my moon keeb that is hopefully coming in soon. Anyone have any suggestions on how to acquire these aftermarket? Do any vendors get extras and resell? Should i just check r/mechmarket? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #126 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 21:21:49 »
Ugh. I didn't become aware of this groupbuy until about 2 days after it ended. Would love to have these for my moon keeb that is hopefully coming in soon. Anyone have any suggestions on how to acquire these aftermarket? Do any vendors get extras and resell? Should i just check r/mechmarket? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Browse r/mechmarket once they start shipping/arriving. That's your best bet. You'll probably pay a premium, but that's what happens now.

Offline reconsiderit

• I'm actually not left handed www.switchplate.co
« Reply #127 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 23:06:16 »
Has anyone had their shipping info updated yet? I got a tracking number a little while back but it still doesn't show a single thing. Maybe we've gotten bamboozled by massdrop once again...
Southpaw 65 || Southpaw Full Size || Trinity XT TKL || TGR Jane V2 || TGR 910 RE || Duck Jetfire || Matrix Lab 1.2 OG || Jubi || Lunar || Lunar II || g80-1800 HEU

switchplate.co

Offline polarcode101

« Reply #128 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 23:51:54 »
Has anyone had their shipping info updated yet? I got a tracking number a little while back but it still doesn't show a single thing. Maybe we've gotten bamboozled by massdrop once again...

My shipping has been updated a few times already :) It's still in the Distribution center. Just give it a few days!

Offline Sissy

« Reply #129 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 01:24:05 »
Yep mine has started moving

Offline jihadu

« Reply #130 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 04:22:28 »
Mine shipped on the 14, but only started moving yesterday. Now for the dreaded international shipping wait (pls no custom fees)

Offline gizmoplex

« Reply #131 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 04:48:21 »
So hyped for this set to arrive! Gonna be doin a rebuild to my board and this set well sit along nicely.

Offline ojrask

• juuh elikkäs
« Reply #132 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 12:13:48 »

Mine is in NYC (Secaucus) right now and moving. Will probably take a few weeks if it happens to go through Hamburg on the way to Finland.
Current:
    Ducky DK9008P [MX Blues] | WASD V2 TKL [MX Blues] | r63 (Satan 60% DIY) [Gateron Browns] | BananaSplit 60% [Gateron Greens] | UK78 [67g Zealios] | Infinity ErgoDox [MX Clears] | Pearl 40% [78g Zealios] | G81-3000
Coming up:
IC/GB:

Offline renzpwns

• I didn't like money in my wallet anyways.
« Reply #133 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 16:18:24 »
Mine started moving as well, with an estimate of a week to get here. Pretty excited! Just hoping MD doesn't mess up my order will all the horror stories I've been hearing lately about MD.

Offline a_ak57

« Reply #134 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 18:16:55 »
Got mine today, looks fantastic:

Do wish my Novatouch case was a dark blue though.

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #135 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 20:28:04 »
should have gotten the galaxy blue norbauer case. that's where mine is going.

Offline Badmotorfinger

« Reply #136 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 22:49:08 »

Browse r/mechmarket once they start shipping/arriving. That's your best bet. You'll probably pay a premium, but that's what happens now.

Hey thanks for the pointer. I see someone already has pics up so ill be living on mechmarket for the foreseeable future!

Offline atectatifern

« Reply #137 on: Sat, 21 October 2017, 19:01:54 »
Mine arrived today - Glorious! Looks even better than I imagined, starting out on a Noppoo 108EC Pro.

« Last Edit: Sun, 22 October 2017, 00:56:00 by atectatifern »

Offline Theodoooore

« Reply #138 on: Wed, 25 October 2017, 07:00:43 »
I'm getting mine in 6 or so days, landed at Heathrow 4 days ago and my EnjoyPBT took 10 days from that point.

Offline polarcode101

« Reply #139 on: Wed, 25 October 2017, 11:23:00 »
Feels bad to not get my kit after 7 months of waiting. :/

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #140 on: Wed, 25 October 2017, 15:18:03 »

Offline Flowshi

« Reply #141 on: Mon, 30 October 2017, 12:26:04 »
Some pictures.

Offline ojrask

• juuh elikkäs
« Reply #142 on: Mon, 30 October 2017, 15:39:21 »
Some pictures.
Those are images upside down for me. Not sure if Chrome/Windows has something to do with this. I know Apple stuff sometimes rotates images in strange ways.
Current:
Coming up:
IC/GB:

Offline Endeavour1934

« Reply #143 on: Tue, 31 October 2017, 09:35:52 »
Any news on the 3 wrong profile keycaps?
Is Massdrop going to do anything about them?

Icon Mod kit
- 1.75u CapsLock is R4 instead of R3
- 1.75u Shift is R3 instead of R4
Novelties
- Numpad Enter is '+ profile' instead of 'Enter profile'

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #144 on: Tue, 31 October 2017, 11:14:57 »

Icon Mod kit
Novelties

So far i have no news in this regard. I've wrote Yanbo in that matter a message. If there is some kind of update it will be posted in GMK Yuri discussion on MD.

Offline digisax

« Reply #145 on: Tue, 31 October 2017, 11:41:14 »

Icon Mod kit
Novelties

So far i have no news in this regard. I've wrote Yanbo in that matter a message. If there is some kind of update it will be posted in GMK Yuri discussion on MD.

Are all Icon mod kits affected? I didn't think mine looked off but I'll have to take a closer look tonight.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #146 on: Tue, 31 October 2017, 11:43:19 »
Are all Icon mod kits affected? I didn't think mine looked off but I'll have to take a closer look tonight.

Yes every icon mod kit is affected.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #147 on: Tue, 31 October 2017, 11:51:14 »
Novelties
- Numpad Enter is '+ profile' instead of 'Enter profile'[/size]

Keep in mind, compared to icon mods wrong profile keys - the novelties are produced as displayed in mockups. In this regard i dont know if GMK will be willing to make any replacements. Tho that is not set in stone. Lets see how this is going to be solved. In worst case scenario, i will have to make those keys in enter profile in next possible GMK Yuri drop (if it happens), by extending the novelties with new novelties thus making it reasonable for purchase...

Offline Endeavour1934

« Reply #148 on: Tue, 31 October 2017, 12:51:13 »
Novelties

Keep in mind, compared to icon mods wrong profile keys - the novelties are produced as displayed in mockups. In this regard i dont know if GMK will be willing to make any replacements. Tho that is not set in stone. Lets see how this is going to be solved. In worst case scenario, i will have to make those keys in enter profile in next possible GMK Yuri drop (if it happens), by extending the novelties with new novelties thus making it reasonable for purchase...
I'm cool as long as they get eventually made. I can wait.

BTW, I believe the novelty is less of a problem, as using it or not doesn't affect much the look of the whole board. But the wrong keys from the icon mod kit makes the whole kit harder to use, so if GMK is willing to fix those two keys it would be great.

Oh, and I'd like to add that Yuri looks amazing in person! Photos don't really show how beautiful this set is, specially with the icon mods and the orange spacebar. Those two things make the whole board look more... high tech/space tech :D
« Last Edit: Tue, 31 October 2017, 12:59:00 by Endeavour1934 »

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #149 on: Tue, 31 October 2017, 13:59:16 »
Novelties

I'm cool as long as they get eventually made. I can wait.

BTW, I believe the novelty is less of a problem, as using it or not doesn't affect much the look of the whole board. But the wrong keys from the icon mod kit makes the whole kit harder to use, so if GMK is willing to fix those two keys it would be great.

Thanks for understanding :) I hope the whole gets solved as soon as possible.

Tho i just want to make clear for everyone: As a designer (and to some extent also consultant) i dont have any authority (since its a direct relation between MD and GMK) to make any statements in case of replacements. Tho i talked to Yanbo and afaik they (MD and GMK) are consulting. Just have some patience.

Oh, and I'd like to add that Yuri looks amazing in person! Photos don't really show how beautiful this set is, specially with the icon mods and the orange spacebar. Those two things make the whole board look more... high tech/space tech :D

Indeed. I have seen many great pictures, but no photo even those on my flickr cant deliver the look of this keyset in person.

If someone is currious, you have to see Yuri in person - for example on a meetup. So far those people who got the chance to see Yuri in person were very impressed in a positive way.

Offline ojrask

• juuh elikkäs
« Reply #150 on: Tue, 31 October 2017, 16:37:56 »
oh boy Oh Boy OH BOY! Just received a notification that my set has hit Finnish customs a few hours ago. Can't wait to have it on my desk!
Current:
Coming up:
IC/GB:

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #151 on: Sat, 04 November 2017, 09:27:00 »
So just in case there is an official statement about the icon mods replacement: https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-t0mb3ry-gmk-yuri-custom-keycap-set/talk/1869263

In case for the numpad novelties there will be no replacements, because GMK did exact the keys as they were displayed in mockups. That said i will be able to make proper numpad novelties in the next possible GMK Yuri drop, which i dont know if its going to happen and when. But if that is going to happen, then i will extend the novelties with new keys which will make sense for you to repurchase (for the proper numpad novetly keys and new novelties).

Offline ojrask

• juuh elikkäs
« Reply #152 on: Sun, 12 November 2017, 17:02:32 »
Posted to the media section at GH already, but here's my BananaSplit60 with Yuri on it:

Current:
Coming up:
IC/GB:

Offline simimm

« Reply #153 on: Wed, 29 November 2017, 05:32:16 »
hi,T3
Does sa yuri have a plan? ;D

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #154 on: Wed, 29 November 2017, 07:38:31 »
Posted to the media section at GH already, but here's my BananaSplit60 with Yuri on it:

Show Image

This should be one the first pictures of the icon mods on a board. Thank you for sharing.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #155 on: Wed, 29 November 2017, 10:43:42 »
hi,T3

Yes but not anytime soon ;)

Offline mr scooty

« Reply #156 on: Wed, 29 November 2017, 10:46:56 »
hi,T3

Yes but not anytime soon ;)

OH GAWD YES  :eek:  :p :eek:

Offline simimm

« Reply #157 on: Thu, 30 November 2017, 09:02:21 »

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #158 on: Thu, 30 November 2017, 16:45:08 »
sa yuri will probably end up being my favorite set.

Offline Helldrop

« Reply #159 on: Tue, 05 December 2017, 07:01:34 »

Offline dead_pixel_design

• IIIV is not a Roman Numeral. Positive Vibes.
« Reply #160 on: Mon, 26 February 2018, 20:06:45 »
Tuning in late hoping to catch word if a R2 happens
« Last Edit: Fri, 23 March 2018, 21:08:03 by dead_pixel_design »