Author Topic: GH60 Group Buy (Salvage Mode: Enabled - Update in OP)  (Read 1624581 times)

Offline BlueBär

Re: GH60 Group Buy (PRODUCTION FOR REAL)
« Reply #3600 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 07:15:45 »
If that's chaos what the hell do you call the cluster**** this GB has been the whole time?

Cluster****? If you keep the scale in mind and that one of the main organizers disappeared for like what, half a year?, it went pretty well. We had to do a lot of development and testing and that takes time.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #3601 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 09:21:15 »
I'm with BlueBar on this one.

Looking at the OP and all the great graphics and layout options, it's easy to forget that this is a community built keyboard and not a commercial endeavor.

Granted, this has been a long road we've all been on, but for a version 1 keyboard of this magnitude I'm quite pleased. There's been three revisions to the board and expansion models added and real life has gotten in the way for a few folks. Stuff happens.

There have been updates to keep everyone posted and the GB has been progressing and I'm more excited for the boards I ordered than when I first signed up.  :thumb:

Offline tgujay

« Reply #3602 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 10:52:19 »
If that's chaos what the hell do you call the cluster**** this GB has been the whole time?

and that one of the main organizers disappeared for like what, half a year?

Uh... what exactly is that called?
Gotta collect them all

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #3603 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 11:12:23 »
Uh... what exactly is that called?

"delay"

His work had to be done by other people. It still got done.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #3604 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 11:38:59 »
Can't people be unhappy about something that has been delayed excessively? A little empathy for them and understanding from them.

Offline tricheboars

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Keyboards are Important!
« Reply #3605 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 11:47:24 »
i am patient for this because i got addicted to ergodoxes. thank god for that and massdrop to keep me patient. 60% are still the **** big time, dont get me wrong. but i am not even sure what i am going to do with these bad boys now. i think i will connect them to my living room and bed room HTPCs.  yea that is what i will do.

i just want to solder some more. i am addicted.
|  Fundamentalist ErgoDox Zealot  |  HHKB Hybrid

Offline geniekid

« Reply #3606 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 12:18:46 »
This GB is the most ambitious one I've seen on Geekhack and I'm very excited for it!  Even seeing the obstacles and delays it has gone through I still regret not being around to join when it first started so long ago.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #3607 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 12:23:04 »
It seemed from prior posts by those involved that certain aspects were completed almost 2 months ago. If I had those pieces ordered available I would want to ship them out to get them the **** out of my house instead of waiting to have everything that was ordered by every person on hand before getting started filling orders and shipping them at all. To me doing that seems like it would make things easier as shipping gets spread out some and doing waves makes keeping track of what has and hasn't been filled very easy.
« Last Edit: Wed, 04 June 2014, 12:25:08 by IvanIvanovich »

Offline tgujay

« Reply #3608 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 12:25:22 »
It seemed from prior posts by those involved that certain aspects were completed almost 2 months ago. If I had those pieces ordered available I would want to ship them out to get them the **** out of my house instead of waiting to have everything that was ordered by every person on hand before getting started filling orders and shipping them at all. To me doing that seems like it would make things easier as shipping gets spread out some and doing waves makes keeping track of what has and hasn't been filled very easy.

Get out of here with your logic.
Gotta collect them all

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #3609 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 12:34:38 »

Those aspects have neither been confirmed nor denied either :(

Offline acidjazz

« Reply #3610 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 12:42:32 »
Sorry for not reading all 120 pages but is there any chance of getting in on this still? extras/etc? :)

Offline Qipz

« Reply #3611 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 12:50:30 »
Sorry for not reading all 120 pages but is there any chance of getting in on this still? extras/etc? :)

check the classifieds when everyone got their gh60's also it's rumoured that a certain webstore will sell them in the future (?)

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #3612 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 15:21:14 »
Can't people be unhappy about something that has been delayed excessively? A little empathy for them and understanding from them.

Yes of course! I think everyone would be happier if this was finished already - probably the organizers too. I'm just saying that I wouldn't call it a cluster****.

check the classifieds when everyone got their gh60's also it's rumoured that a certain webstore will sell them in the future (?)

Iirc it was somewhere confirmed that mechanicalkeyboards.com will sell them (like they do now with the Phantoms).

Offline Tranquilite

« Reply #3613 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 17:08:23 »
Considering how long the first and second Phantom group buys were delayed, I am not in the slightest bit surprised at how long this one has been running, hence the reason why I only ordered a PCB. I also agree with IvanIvanovich's logic that orders should be shipped in waves with the simpler orders going first (for wholly unselfish reasons /sarcasm).

Anyway, be sure to do a final call for updated shipping addresses before sending things out because I'm sure a few people (myself included) have moved since this whole shindig began.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #3614 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 19:59:14 »
I've dropped the ball on my end. I've been working 6 12's at my job and had no time to mess with the plates. They're done but I'm finally getting sometime away from work now (outage is coming to an end). I've messaged TJ and I'm getting the payment worked out this week. fingers crossed

NOW, I've still got to get those plates to TJ and that might take sometime. I don't wish to hold this project up by any means, but I can't just abandon my home and work responsibilities either. Unfortunately for you guys the people left running this just happen to be quite busy outside of this forum...
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline ferociousfingerings

« Reply #3615 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 22:33:13 »

Yes of course! I think everyone would be happier if this was finished already - probably the organizers too. I'm just saying that I wouldn't call it a cluster****.

Something else being worse, doesn't mean another less-bad thing isn't also bad.

I agree that we've entered cluster**** territory... but that is not intended to offend. **** happens. People get busy, overcommit, or simply get blindsided by stuff beyond their control. I don't think we should "blame" anyone... but i think it's legit to claim "cluster****," even if it's not "the guinness world cluster**** record."

Example: some people have had both arms and legs amputated, against their will. Should you complain about losing just one leg? I think a complaint would still be valid, in that case, even if it isn't the record for "worst possible outcome." I don't recall anyone claiming the GH60 GB was "the worst possible outcome of all group buys, ever!" But yes, it did become a bit of a cluster****, just not the worst possible kind.

But on a positive note: it seems as though things are about to get un-****ed, which i think is pretty great. :)
Logitech G710+

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #3616 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 22:54:54 »

Something else being worse, doesn't mean another less-bad thing isn't also bad.

I agree that we've entered cluster**** territory... but that is not intended to offend. **** happens. People get busy, overcommit, or simply get blindsided by stuff beyond their control. I don't think we should "blame" anyone... but i think it's legit to claim "cluster****," even if it's not "the guinness world cluster**** record."

Example: some people have had both arms and legs amputated, against their will. Should you complain about losing just one leg? I think a complaint would still be valid, in that case, even if it isn't the record for "worst possible outcome." I don't recall anyone claiming the GH60 GB was "the worst possible outcome of all group buys, ever!" But yes, it did become a bit of a cluster****, just not the worst possible kind.

But on a positive note: it seems as though things are about to get un-****ed, which i think is pretty great. :)

not to mention that the size of this GB is HUGE.  so it makes sense that it is not super smooth...

Offline salmo

• messmore.org
« Reply #3617 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 19:03:22 »
It's not a cluster**** because that implies activity.

WFD doesn't account for much delay at this point.  He disappeared for 6 or 9 months and didn't really miss anything.  It's not like the work he committed to is the only part not done.

And sure, a big group buy takes a lot of work. But it doesn't look like much of anything is happening.  The PCB's have been "in production" for what? 3 months?  We're over a year into the actual Group Buy now and all that's in anyone hands at this point is a pile of switches.  I get that folks have lives, but this has gone beyond comical.

Oh well.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #3618 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 19:30:07 »

WFD doesn't account for much delay at this point.  He disappeared for 6 or 9 months and didn't really miss anything.  It's not like the work he committed to is the only part not done.

And sure, a big group buy takes a lot of work. But it doesn't look like much of anything is happening.  The PCB's have been "in production" for what? 3 months?  We're over a year into the actual Group Buy now and all that's in anyone hands at this point is a pile of switches.  I get that folks have lives, but this has gone beyond comical.

Oh well.
Good luck selling your order.

Offline nebo

« Reply #3619 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 19:39:51 »

Oh well.
Comical was R4 or TP with the phantom, this is pretty tame.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #3620 on: Fri, 06 June 2014, 12:59:58 »
Comical was R4 or TP with the phantom, this is pretty tame.

Agreed.

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
  • All your base are belong to us!
    • All your base are belong to us!
« Reply #3621 on: Fri, 06 June 2014, 13:56:40 »
I've dropped the ball on my end. I've been working 6 12's at my job and had no time to mess with the plates. They're done but I'm finally getting sometime away from work now (outage is coming to an end). I've messaged TJ and I'm getting the payment worked out this week. fingers crossed

NOW, I've still got to get those plates to TJ and that might take sometime. I don't wish to hold this project up by any means, but I can't just abandon my home and work responsibilities either. Unfortunately for you guys the people left running this just happen to be quite busy outside of this forum...
Show Image

Thanks for the update.

Offline komar007

• komar's blog
« Reply #3622 on: Fri, 06 June 2014, 15:17:29 »

Show Image

Thank you very much;)
I'm waiting patiently.
GH60 rev. B w/ ali's case|Cherry G80-3000 HFU/05|IBM Model M (51G8572)
Check out the GH60 project! | How to make a keyboard

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #3623 on: Mon, 09 June 2014, 22:44:33 »

Oh well.

I actually bought his order a couple months ago. We're just not allowed to have it shipped to me directly, hence why the order is still listed as his.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #3624 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 05:01:32 »

Oh well.

I actually bought his order a couple months ago. We're just not allowed to have it shipped to me directly, hence why the order is still listed as his.
Thank you.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #3625 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 15:32:57 »
I mean I'm not going to go full rage like i did a few months ago and don't mean to stir up trouble, but let me get this out of me, I have to, i'm sorry, you are all good people.

I "understand" the delays with getting plates, stab wires, pcb design, and switches and all the people CURRENTLY involved in this are good people, but please don't discount those who are not happy with this. When this finished invoices we were talking about September 2013 delivery. Then after some mentioned delays last fall due to PCB design there was literally NO ETA on when these were shipping out anymore since 2013, it has been completely up in the air since then, who knows if we will even get them this summer. The outcome of this group buy is not remotely healthy, stop saying it is and putting down people who are unhappy. There is already PCB alternatives to the GH60 (ones that fit a poker case and have many switch configs and programable) you can buy now from GON and get them right away with LED backlighting. The time where these GH60s would have been an edge over other 60% keyboards has passed, some could even validly call this group buy's value depreciated and even a failure. It's sad, its really sad story because those involved are not asshats like JackAss (druger) and takaki, or inexperienced like profisist, on paper this group buy seemed to be pretty legit. You can't blame a single person but i dont know what or who you blame.

So when are these shipping? it is clear that some people may not see their GH60s until a year or more after WFD declared they would be shipping.

I would even suggest the organizers put up a address confirmation form like MOZ did with his key chains. This group buy was invoiced a year ago and thats more time than someone usually leases an apartment, its unfair to those who moved and can no longer receive forwarding.
« Last Edit: Tue, 10 June 2014, 15:37:09 by Glod »

Offline iAmAhab

• Established member
« Reply #3626 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 15:38:03 »
The organizers have already stated that they will reconfirm everybody's addresses before it ships, no need to worry about it.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #3627 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 15:50:29 »
I mean I'm not going to go full rage like i did a few months ago and don't mean to stir up trouble, but let me get this out of me, I have to, i'm sorry, you are all good people.

I "understand" the delays with getting plates, stab wires, pcb design, and switches and all the people CURRENTLY involved in this are good people, but please don't discount those who are not happy with this. When this finished invoices we were talking about September 2013 delivery.

That was my earnest hope, but I was admittedly a bit naive in thinking that, and it never really was even close.

Then after some mentioned delays last fall due to PCB design there was literally NO ETA on when these were shipping out anymore since 2013, it has been completely up in the air since then, who knows if we will even get them this summer. The outcome of this group buy is not remotely healthy, stop saying it is and putting down people who are unhappy. There is already PCB alternatives to the GH60 (ones that fit a poker case and have many switch configs and programable) you can buy now from GON and get them right away with LED backlighting. The time where these GH60s would have been an edge over other 60% keyboards has passed, some could even validly call this group buy's value depreciated and even a failure. It's sad, its really sad story because those involved are not asshats like JackAss (druger) and takaki, or inexperienced like profisist, on paper this group buy seemed to be pretty legit. You can't blame a single person but i dont know what or who you blame.

I'm sorry you have lost faith, brother.

So when are these shipping? it is clear that some people may not see their GH60s until a year or more after WFD declared they would be shipping.

I wish I could give you a firm answer. TJ is shipping all the US orders, and Komar is shipping the rest. At this point, I think we can just write off WFD coming up with any stabilizers. Unfortunately, it's looking more and more like stabilizers may have to be sourced by the end user.

I would even suggest the organizers put up a address confirmation form like MOZ did with his key chains. This group buy was invoiced a year ago and thats more time than someone usually leases an apartment, its unfair to those who moved and can no longer receive forwarding.

Yeah, I long ago suggested that we do that. I'm sure it's the best way to go about it, at this point.

Sorry I couldn't be more specific. There are just too many things I don't know the answers to. Please be assured that any and all updates will be posted here, and the OP updated to reflect any new information.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #3628 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 16:08:06 »
I lost faith yes, that is true, but I dont blame specifically you or specifically anyone. i am not sure how to describe it. just don't blame the unhappy.

Offline damorgue

• Personal portfolio
« Reply #3629 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 16:19:44 »
I got into this with the expectation that it would be severely delayed. No offense to anyone, but this is sort of regular around here. It ought not to have to be like this, but it often is and I guess this is why I am not even slightly disappointed. Go into it with no expectations and you can't be let down. That sounded way more depressing than I intended.

What I mean is that it will just be a happy surprise once it does ship and you forgot about it. I guess I have strong faith that it WILL ship at some point in time, based on the people and number of them involved. It might also help that I already have too many keyboards and am not in any real need for it I suppose, and thus not desperately waiting.

I feel more sorry for the 30+ people who are waiting to buy half my order. I decided to postpone actually selling it until I have actually received it, and they seem far more anxious.

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #3630 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 16:23:49 »
WFD said he purchased most of the stabilizers already, why would we write him off? Is it because the wires would still be needed? Someone else could get the wires handled, we really just need to get the stabilizers shipped to someone ASAP. If WFD needs some money for shipping or something then I'd be willing to chip in.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #3631 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 16:25:30 »
I got into this with the expectation that it would be severely delayed. No offense to anyone, but this is sort of regular around here. It ought not to have to be like this, but it often is and I guess this is why I am not even slightly disappointed. Go into it with no expectations and you can't be let down. That sounded way more depressing than I intended.

What I mean is that it will just be a happy surprise once it does ship and you forgot about it. I guess I have strong faith that it WILL ship at some point in time, based on the people and number of them involved. It might also help that I already have too many keyboards and am not in any real need for it I suppose, and thus not desperately waiting.

I feel more sorry for the 30+ people who are waiting to buy half my order. I decided to postpone actually selling it until I have actually received it, and they seem far more anxious.

so when i throw $250 at a group buy of hard earned money i'm supposed to go into it with low expectations?  :-\ After like a dozen combined 60% case group buys or vendor sales (mk) with the specific intention to use with the GH60 collecting dust?

maybe all of geekhack is to blame for pressuring this go to group buy before the PCB was even finished.
« Last Edit: Tue, 10 June 2014, 16:27:05 by Glod »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #3632 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 16:39:36 »
So the PCBs that were shipped at the end of March by Komar to TJ, have they arrived? 2 months seems like a reasonable amount of time for shipping.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #3633 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 16:41:11 »
so when i throw $250 at a group buy of hard earned money i'm supposed to go into it with low expectations?  :-\ After like a dozen combined 60% case group buys or vendor sales (mk) with the specific intention to use with the GH60 collecting dust?

maybe all of geekhack is to blame for pressuring this go to group buy before the PCB was even finished.

I know where you're coming from and I share your frustration. For that reason, I almost didn't reply. I get where you're coming from and it's reasonable to be irked that we seem to be in a holding pattern. I feel exactly the same way you do.

That being said, comparing this GB to a cases GB is not a fair comparison and to compare this GB to purchases from MK is absurd.

This GB had a lot of moving parts to it and being that it's a community project, some delays are inevitable. The fact that this is a first version board only increases the opportunity for delays. It is what it is. And what is it? A soap opera, a fluster cluck? Eh, a little of column A and little of column B.   :))

Do I wish that this GB had been completed faster. Yes. No doubt. However, I'd rather wait to get the final version of the board that Komar has gone over with a fine tooth comb and I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. Additional delays of plates and stabs may be salt in the wound, but at least we're not having to go through Profosist to resolve things. Am I rite?  :rolleyes:

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #3634 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 17:06:57 »
So the PCBs that were shipped at the end of March by Komar to TJ, have they arrived? 2 months seems like a reasonable amount of time for shipping.

I'll have to let TJ answer that question.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #3635 on: Wed, 11 June 2014, 04:40:35 »

Well that's more than a little concerning if they haven't
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #3636 on: Wed, 11 June 2014, 04:59:14 »
I've had most of the stabilizers since last summer. I have relocated since then, so they're still in storage boxes, but nevertheless I have them in hand. The custom wires are to be CNC'd, those have not been ordered yet. I just have to find the contact info for the company again. Having them made this way was not the cheapest option, but it was the quickest. It takes 10-15min for me to hand make each, and I'm not going to spend the time to be making hundreds.

Offline hoggy

• * Ergonomics Moderator
« Reply #3637 on: Wed, 11 June 2014, 07:31:55 »
WhiteFireDragon, is it too late to add a few more wires to my order?  Totally understand if it is.
GH Ergonomic Guide (in progress)
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54680.0

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #3638 on: Wed, 11 June 2014, 07:36:46 »
I'm still waiting on money for the plates. If I get the money for them before the end of this week. I could have them to TJ before next weekend (Thursday/Friday-ish).

Offline ullr

« Reply #3639 on: Wed, 11 June 2014, 12:26:00 »
Obviously I am quite late, too late to participate in the group buy, but I've discovered after the dust settled that this keyboard poses my biggest opportunity to get a keyboard with my ideal physical layout as well as being able to program it. Will I be able to pick up parts after the fact, specifically a soldered PCB, and a Universal ANSI plate?

Offline madderoftime

« Reply #3640 on: Wed, 11 June 2014, 12:35:33 »
Obviously I am quite late, too late to participate in the group buy, but I've discovered after the dust settled that this keyboard poses my biggest opportunity to get a keyboard with my ideal physical layout as well as being able to program it. Will I be able to pick up parts after the fact, specifically a soldered PCB, and a Universal ANSI plate?

Perhaps check classifieds after they are received. I'm sure there will be some to choose from.
GH60 Nevermore

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #3641 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 04:04:41 »
I'm still waiting on money for the plates. If I get the money for them before the end of this week. I could have them to TJ before next weekend (Thursday/Friday-ish).

Someone pay this man!
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #3642 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 06:33:47 »
ok let's say I give up on stabilizers and even the plates and gift that part of my order to the organizers... would I get the PCBs sooner?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #3643 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 06:59:17 »
ok let's say I give up on stabilizers and even the plates and gift that part of my order to the organizers... would I get the PCBs sooner?

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #3644 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 07:04:25 »
I should have seen that coming.

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #3645 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 09:41:14 »

The funny thing is I now have plenty of stabilizers and plates and have just needed 60% PCBs for ages and at this point would just be happy to get my PCBs. I've been slumming it with a Pure PCB and recently acquired a 38GT to hold me over, but GH60 supports more bottom layouts.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #3646 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 09:51:08 »
Maybe they need to start selling the parts we don't want to get money to send us the parts we do want.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #3647 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 09:59:19 »
Maybe they need to start selling the parts we don't want to get money to send us the parts we do want.

I'm all for them just shipping the PCBs and plates and refunding the stabilizer money.  Hell, I'll even bend stabilizer wires for people at cost if it gets me my **** soon.  This GB has passed the point of ridiculousness.

Maybe we need to start a rule with GBs: Don't take money if you can't start shipping within 3-6 months. I should be getting interest on my money at this point.

Offline pasph

« Reply #3648 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 13:15:48 »
I'll do nothing with just the pcb
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline tgujay

« Reply #3649 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 13:15:51 »

I'm all for them just shipping the PCBs and plates and refunding the stabilizer money.  Hell, I'll even bend stabilizer wires for people at cost if it gets me my **** soon.  This GB has passed the point of ridiculousness.

Maybe we need to start a rule with GBs: Don't take money if you can't start shipping within 3-6 months. I should be getting interest on my money at this point.

Preach it nubs.
Gotta collect them all