Author Topic: GH60 Group Buy (Salvage Mode: Enabled - Update in OP)  (Read 1624478 times)

Offline flabbergast

Re: GH60 Group Buy (WAITING FOR ???)
« Reply #4950 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 05:48:58 »
Cool!  :thumb:

Well, if anyone wants to sell their PCB (from EU), I'd be happy to buy in ;)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4951 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 05:53:00 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

ill take some nice pics later but im in a bit of a mad rush today guys, but this weekend ill get more stuff sorted

and as of next week ill be able to get some of these out, starting with pcb only orders
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #4952 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 06:46:12 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

ugh, I forgot we got them in white... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  :p
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline Qipz

« Reply #4953 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 06:51:02 »
The main reason I'm gonna plop a plate on that hahaha

Offline Norman_the_Owl

« Reply #4954 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 07:18:46 »
I feel like this group buy has turned into a coddling session.
Poor TJ,  it's not his fault,  yada yada. But the thing is that for the most part, yes,  it is.  When people began to question why he was silent or even BEG for an update, he stayed silent.  He wasn't so busy however that he couldn't spend hours on reddit posting classifieds or buying ridiculously expensive earbuds. 

There were times when you could see him lurking in the thread and not posting. Why do that?  Why go on a thread where people were obviously asking for any sort of update or plan and just stay mum?  Did he spend money he wasn't supposed to?  Why was the money even in personal bank account?  Why is only SOME transferred?  Why are there no invoices being shown clearly so we can see that someone hasn't been lining their pockets?

I'm tired of people wking and coddling. In the real world if anyone did this, they'd be taken to court.  You can't just sit on a pile of money and cut off communication and expect everyone to smile and nod.

firstly, if you are gonna post stuff like this and allegations against someone, perhaps do it on your real account, rather than hiding behind one you made today
He didn't want to get banned by one of the mods high on power

Offline John Fourth

« Reply #4955 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 07:33:49 »
Great news about the PCBs! Thanks

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4956 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 07:45:53 »
Show Image

The design may be outdated by now, but I do love seeing that logo on a finished production Rev C board.  :D  I'm excited to see such progress here.  :thumb:

mods high on power

^-^

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4957 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 07:48:13 »
Show Image

The design may be outdated by now, but I do love seeing that logo on a finished production Rev C board.  :D  I'm excited to see such progress here.  :thumb:

exactly this, im thrilled to finally have part of my order at least

im sending my gh60s around the globe so i can have one built by a bunch of different users
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 July 2015, 07:50:39 by BunnyLake »

Offline flabbergast

« Reply #4958 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 07:56:11 »
Well looking at the 60% PCBs that are available now (the chinese and korean boards), it is actually equally good (capability-wise), and even has some advantages (like the possibility of individual control over backlight LEDs). (Well, if you want RGB strips on the bottom, then you need to go for the korean ones...)

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #4959 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 07:59:09 »
okay now let's see if we can get the boards in US moving

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #4960 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 08:03:54 »
Show Image

im sending my gh60s around the globe so i can have one built by a bunch of different users

That's awesome! Do you know where abouts it will be touring?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4961 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 09:39:12 »
Show Image

not one board all over the place, but having several people build several boards

JD promised to do me one, matteo is gonnna build me one, margo of course will be, and ill work some more things out from there, im hoping once komar has more time i can talk him in to building one

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #4962 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 10:26:33 »
Show Image

not one board all over the place, but having several people build several boards

JD promised to do me one, matteo is gonnna build me one, margo of course will be, and ill work some more things out from there, im hoping once komar has more time i can talk him in to building one

ahhh ok I misunderstood haha I thought you where taking one board on a special all expenses paid trip around the globe to be built haha (what you said makes way more sense, but is way less fun...)

Offline jorgenslee

« Reply #4963 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 10:32:19 »
Nice to see it's going in a rapid rate... Hopefully US orders will be shipping soon as having bought an order from someone else equates to double of waiting time and double the excitement. I could offer my soldering service for free but due location I think that is not an option but right now moral support is all I can give. Kudos to all the people who have taken over, I could now see the light in the longest tunnel I have been. :)

On a side note, does someone from CONUS have spare PCB they are willing to let go? I bought a plate on impulse ages ago but didn't found matching pcb for it yet.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4964 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 10:48:50 »
Show Image

ahhh ok I misunderstood haha I thought you where taking one board on a special all expenses paid trip around the globe to be built haha (what you said makes way more sense, but is way less fun...)

haha, but yorus is a much better idea, if i had the bank roll for that i certainly would

we do however plan on having a bit of a brighton meetup at some point i should keep moaning at you to come to

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #4965 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 11:02:29 »
haha, but yorus is a much better idea, if i had the bank roll for that i certainly would

we do however plan on having a bit of a brighton meetup at some point i should keep moaning at you to come to

who knows m8, im a bit shy irl, nerd4life and all that, but it would be cool to go for a few drinks with people and brighton is a place I still have to take my gf too!

Offline iAmAhab

• Established member
« Reply #4966 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 11:06:43 »
**** just got real

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4967 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 11:17:52 »

who knows m8, im a bit shy irl, nerd4life and all that, but it would be cool to go for a few drinks with people and brighton is a place I still have to take my gf too!

im looking to work out some time in like late august, and we are all ****ing nerds so nothing to be shy about, brighton is a lovely place in the summer

ill be able to put a few people up in my new place and hotels for a night here are cheap, good times to be had by all

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #4968 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 11:22:10 »

im looking to work out some time in like late august, and we are all ****ing nerds so nothing to be shy about, brighton is a lovely place in the summer

ill be able to put a few people up in my new place and hotels for a night here are cheap, good times to be had by all

haha sounds like a plan, keep me updated when you get some dates worked out, weekends are best ;)

Offline joey

« Reply #4969 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 13:29:13 »
Just don't make it 29/30th.. I would be down for other weekends for sure.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #4970 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 14:49:25 »
Wow, those PCB's look hawt.  Props to Bunny, Matteo, et al. for all the legwork in getting this going again.

If anything, I think this GB is a testimony to the persistance of the community.  I mean, come on, look at all that's gone wrong, and yet people will still get their parts.  Yes, it took a while, but let's face it if it was most other forums it wouldn't have ever happened or would have been cancelled.

If I had one of those PCB's I would use that thing like a badge of honor.  "Look at this dope PCB that's been YEARS in the making.  Community designed and produced.  Multiple revisions.  Multiple continents.  Tons of obstacles.  I'm proud to be part of this community."
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #4971 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 15:34:21 »
just when you thought the GH60 thread stopped giving..

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #4972 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 15:53:48 »
Just don't make it 29/30th.. I would be down for other weekends for sure.
I didn't want to say anything but I would also love to be a part of this, although I'm hugging everyone :3
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline hoggy

• * Ergonomics Moderator
« Reply #4973 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 15:58:48 »
I'd forgotten it was dedicated to smallfry. Caused a sad moment.
GH Ergonomic Guide (in progress)
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54680.0

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #4974 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 17:07:34 »
I'm ready when you boys are!!! I'll be on vacation end of july being of august!!!

Nothing but free time cause I'm not going anywhere  :p just watching the international!!!

Oh and I'm still down to drive all this to chicago to party and pack!!!
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 July 2015, 17:09:42 by ApocalypseMaow »
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline pix3l_fodder

« Reply #4975 on: Sat, 11 July 2015, 04:57:08 »
Hi bunny, should I pm you my new address (august onwards) or should I contact someone else?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4976 on: Sat, 11 July 2015, 10:03:40 »
Hi bunny, should I pm you my new address (august onwards) or should I contact someone else?

on that note

if there is anyone who would like to help on this gb, what would really really help me a ton, is if there was anyone out there who wanted to do some spreadsheet work for me, the current one is a nightmare of a google doc

right now finding a few hours to sit and tackle that spreadsheet without being interrupted is hard, if nobody wants to do it i of course will, but if anyone can be bothered, make a new nice clear sheet, with orders split firstly in to international and conus, and from there split in to builds and non builds, preferably in excel that would help me a ton to get on and actually tackle the distribution of this thing 

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4977 on: Sat, 11 July 2015, 10:45:58 »

on that note

if there is anyone who would like to help on this gb, what would really really help me a ton, is if there was anyone out there who wanted to do some spreadsheet work for me, the current one is a nightmare of a google doc

right now finding a few hours to sit and tackle that spreadsheet without being interrupted is hard, if nobody wants to do it i of course will, but if anyone can be bothered, make a new nice clear sheet, with orders split firstly in to international and conus, and from there split in to builds and non builds, preferably in excel that would help me a ton to get on and actually tackle the distribution of this thing
Where is the spread sheet?

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #4978 on: Sat, 11 July 2015, 11:14:14 »

on that note

I'd give that a go for you chap - the only spreadsheet I can find though is this one:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-lBJlTdauVcQHwEUY45BxDDy-QEKVCBu0oDNDG_qzRk/edit#gid=0

and that doesn't have any info about conus / international
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #4979 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 16:35:48 »

on that note

why haven't you asked me, you silly?

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #4980 on: Mon, 13 July 2015, 08:03:30 »
Bunny,

I'd be happy to take a crack at that excel stuff for you.
PM me if you still need some help

Offline argcargv

• tempting the banhammer
« Reply #4981 on: Mon, 13 July 2015, 14:58:38 »
Anyone one have an extra PCB for sale? Please contact me. Thank you!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #4982 on: Mon, 13 July 2015, 15:21:30 »

There will be more than a few.  I'll probably be selling mine with Gaterons since I'm mite Alps/Topre than MX of late.

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #4983 on: Mon, 13 July 2015, 16:29:40 »
I'm ready when you boys are!!! I'll be on vacation end of july being of august!!!

Nothing but free time cause I'm not going anywhere  :p just watching the international!!!

Oh and I'm still down to drive all this to chicago to party and pack!!!

What part of Arkansas are you in? I'm in south Louisiana (Lafayette) and would love to lend a hand even if I'd just be helping pack. On break from uni and I work nights so I've got a little too much free time  :thumb:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4984 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 06:31:44 »
hey guys, packing materials have all arrived (apart from parcel tape, i just ordered more today, i thought i had tons on hand but the wife has been rather liberal with it preparing for the move)

but i can start prepping orders and just seal them once more tape arrives

thanks for the offers on the sheet, ill speak to matteo and see if he can take it on, but if not ill contact some of you fine folks, i have a bit of a busy day today but ill try contact tj tonight and start working on a convenient time to arrange collection of everything he has

Offline Qipz

« Reply #4985 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 07:20:31 »
I'm currently unemployed and therefor have plenty time to straighten out the sheets as well, just let me know if you need me.

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #4986 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 15:21:39 »
hey guys, packing materials have all arrived (apart from parcel tape, i just ordered more today, i thought i had tons on hand but the wife has been rather liberal with it preparing for the move)

but i can start prepping orders and just seal them once more tape arrives

thanks for the offers on the sheet, ill speak to matteo and see if he can take it on, but if not ill contact some of you fine folks, i have a bit of a busy day today but ill try contact tj tonight and start working on a convenient time to arrange collection of everything he has

Exciting times :)  Are the plates still in America?
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline n0rvig

« Reply #4987 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 17:32:01 »
It's so great to see this stuff moving! Keep up the good work Bunny, TJ, et al!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #4988 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 23:37:59 »

Just wait for round 2 to start
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4989 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 06:57:58 »
i have to do some shipping this friday, so if anyone from outside conus wishes to have there pcb and switches shipped ahead of their plate and stabs, with the understanding they would have to pay shipping for the plate and stabs once they arrive here, im happy to get your order sent out this friday

please pm me no later than this time tomorrow

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4990 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 10:49:15 »
everyone who has contacted me today

your orders are packed and ready to go

matteo is also as we speak working on a new spreadsheet for me, once i have that, ill be splitting the orders in to batches, and posting those batches here so people can see where in line they are with shipping etc

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #4991 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 11:21:21 »

There you go, Demik. Being Demik. Now I understand the hype.

Hey, everyone, it's Demik!

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #4992 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 11:48:45 »

There you go, Demik. Being Demik. Now I understand the hype.

Hey, everyone, it's Demik!

Round 2 will be much faster and easier.  Just pay your money and, instead of waiting, I'll give you a swift kick to the balls and be done with it.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #4993 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 13:04:39 »
we cleaned up the original convulsed spreadsheet. It took more time than I anticipated but now bunny has something to work on.

Offline pix3l_fodder

« Reply #4994 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 13:34:28 »
No one has told me who I contact about the change of shipping address?

Offline duq

• Connoisseur
« Reply #4995 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 16:42:35 »

PM Matt3o. That's what I did. :).

Also, thanks to everyone oiling this bish up and getting it going!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4996 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 17:09:52 »

it depends where you live as to who is shipping it etc, for instance i now have my own spreadsheet to work from that isnt the public one, but if you are from the US for instance, telling me wont do a lot of good if somebody intends to work from the other one etc

in short, right now we are just getting our teeth in to this, its gonna take a little bit of time for us to all get together and work out some of the ins and outs on whos taking care of what

personally i will be confirming every address of every order i ship before  i ship it

Offline pix3l_fodder

« Reply #4997 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 17:33:00 »
You'll be shipping mine Bunny as im in the UK so if you're confirming all address' thats fine ill wait. (Moving in 2 weeks)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #4998 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 17:35:53 »
You'll be shipping mine Bunny as im in the UK so if you're confirming all address' thats fine ill wait. (Moving in 2 weeks)

i have the new spread sheet me and matteo have jsut put together,

what im gonna do over the next few days is split it in to batches, most likely 5, then ill contact people a batch at a time as im getting ready to pack those order, confirm the order and the address with you, and then get them out, i cant speak for how others will work, but thats what ill do with the non conus orders, as so many changes have been made and so much time has been passed, we dont know whats been fixed and what hasnt, so im just gonna literally confirm everything haha

Offline osxoep

« Reply #4999 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 17:47:58 »
Does the new spreadsheet include orders that were taken over?

I took one over in addition to my original order.
HHKB Pro JP with hasu's controller (waiting for MX sliders)