Author Topic: GH60 Group Buy (Salvage Mode: Enabled - Update in OP)  (Read 1624532 times)

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
Re: GH60 Group Buy (INVOICING)
« Reply #1900 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 07:02:05 »
Paid. Thanks to everyone running this and everyone who helped in designing the PCB.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline modulor

« Reply #1901 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 09:29:09 »
Just received my invoice, and everything looks good except that it reflects I requested Cherry Stablizers instead of what I put in my original request, which was Costar Stabilizer with 7" spacebar wire.  Should I just put that in the payment notes, or do I need an updated invoice?  Thanks :D

Offline Aranair

• Software Engineer @ PocketMath
    • Tech blog
« Reply #1902 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 09:47:46 »
paid, godspeed :P

Present  : HHKB Pro 2 Type-S White | HHKB Pro 2 White Blank | Ergodox EZ
Past      :  Poker 2 Brown | Black Widow Ultimate Blue | Filco TKL Brown

Offline Atakp

« Reply #1903 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 09:53:02 »

Just received my invoice, and everything looks good except that it reflects I requested Cherry Stablizers instead of what I put in my original request, which was Costar Stabilizer with 7" spacebar wire.  Should I just put that in the payment notes, or do I need an updated invoice?  Thanks :D

Costar stabs don't come in 7" wire size. If you need a 7" wire I think cherry is your only option

Offline cyberwave

« Reply #1904 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 10:24:48 »
Paid. I'll shoot WFD a PM regarding the plate i guess  :-[

Offline modulor

« Reply #1905 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 10:44:04 »

Costar stabs don't come in 7" wire size. If you need a 7" wire I think cherry is your only option

Ah, well...I could make my own wire if that's the case.

Offline funkymeeba

• CRUMPULAR
  • WEST SHINJUKU PLANTING TUNE
« Reply #1906 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 10:46:47 »
I paid a couple of days ago. Please note the comment I left through Paypal, though. Who do I need to update when I have my new address ready?
17:15 < vun> these are the healthiest crisps I've ever come across
17:16 < vun> mostly because I can't get the bag open

meebcats - my bad music

Offline agor

« Reply #1907 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 12:01:58 »
but I realized I payed with wrong paypal shipping address but the address I submitted to geekhack is correct. This should not mess things up, right?

Reading this I looked up my Paypal Address and realized I'm having the same problem. You are using the GeekHack address, right? Confirmation of address before you post things would be awesome, too, I guess.
KBD8X II - MX 5000 - Realforce 88UB - Phantom - GH60

Offline Turkishrambo

« Reply #1908 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 12:13:38 »
Paid!

Offline durandalx

« Reply #1909 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 12:39:33 »
Paid!

@tjcaustin - I sent an order change + PM a couple weeks ago and never got a confirmation.  I wanted to swap my red switches for greens on my order - but I can live with it if switch orders have been placed.  Thanks again!

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1910 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 13:36:48 »
but I realized I payed with wrong paypal shipping address but the address I submitted to geekhack is correct. This should not mess things up, right?

Reading this I looked up my Paypal Address and realized I'm having the same problem. You are using the GeekHack address, right? Confirmation of address before you post things would be awesome, too, I guess.

Since I'm shipping nothing and I'm the only one that sees anything paypal related, no, we're not using the address tied to paypal, it's the one you put on the google doc to join the buy.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #1911 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 13:45:40 »
invoiced and paid :)

Offline gimpster

« Reply #1912 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 15:10:35 »
Paid up.
-Ryan

Offline jabar

« Reply #1913 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 15:32:39 »
I'm considering dropping out. I just got a FC660C and I'm not sure whether I can really afford to dump much more into keybs.
Leopold FC660C - Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 - Ducky DK9008 Shine II 78 Edition - Noppoo Choc Mini - Cherry G80-2100HDD - Cherry G80-8113HDPUS - Plu-M87 - Leopold FC700R Ergo Clears - Deck Legend Frost 105 - IBM F PC Keyboard - IBM M 122 (Lexmark) - Apple Extended Keyboard II

Phantom 7bit

Offline agor

« Reply #1914 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 15:59:40 »

Since I'm shipping nothing and I'm the only one that sees anything paypal related, no, we're not using the address tied to paypal, it's the one you put on the google doc to join the buy.

Thank you for clarifying :)

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1915 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 16:45:08 »
I'm considering dropping out. I just got a FC660C and I'm not sure whether I can really afford to dump much more into keybs.

For every texan that drops out, that's one more charge of murder from the state DA

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #1916 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 16:49:48 »
UPDATE

For those people who ordered switches that we have to source from 7bit rather than from our supplier (specifically MX Clear, MX (light) Grey, MX White, MX Lock), you should expect a supplemental invoice soon for the price difference between the GB switch price and 7bit's preorder price, plus a share of the shipping cost. Basically, we will be charging you the same price as if you ordered from 7bit individually, since that is what we will be paying for them.

The price difference for those switches is only $0.08/per switch, with shipping at $5.20 per order. Most people who ordered those switches should see a supplemental invoice for about $10 or so for the difference.

If you want to change your switch order to one of the switch types offered by our GB (specifically MX Red, MX Brown, MX Blue, MX Black, MX Green, or MX Dark Grey), just send me a PM, and you won't be billed any extra.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline 7bit

• MX1A-G1DW
« Reply #1917 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 17:03:18 »
Should I send the switches directly?
In that case I really need the 4 EUR ($5.20) for shipping.

But if I ship them to komar or to you, as I told you before, shipping is free.

Buy key caps here: Round 5
Buy switches here: CherryMX

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #1918 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 17:26:27 »
Should I send the switches directly?
In that case I really need the 4 EUR ($5.20) for shipping.

But if I ship them to komar or to you, as I told you before, shipping is free.

Oh, okay. I didn't remember that, but that makes it even better. So then just the $0.08/per switch is the only difference to be invoiced.

Thanks for clarifying, 7bit!
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1919 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 20:10:23 »

I might want to pick this one up if thats possible?

Offline Acanthophis

« Reply #1920 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 20:46:06 »
Changed my order :/
Please resend invoice, thanks.

Offline terminal_geek

« Reply #1921 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 23:36:05 »
Just updated my Order. Sorry for the late change when you have so much going on. Please update and resend invoice when you have a spare moment.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1922 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 23:39:50 »
I see no updates on the form or in my PM box.

All switch errata for those getting switches from 7bit are finished.

Offline agor

« Reply #1923 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 03:49:45 »
Paid Switch Errata ;)

Offline Neal

« Reply #1924 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 04:57:00 »
Paid.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #1925 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 05:05:40 »
Will the value be declared as something low by default? If not, can I request that mine is declared as around $10. I simply cannot afford to pay customs at the moment.
github

Offline pasph

« Reply #1926 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 05:09:33 »
Will the value be declared as something low by default? If not, can I request that mine is declared as around $10. I simply cannot afford to pay customs at the moment.

Isn't the EU orders shipped from komar007 (Poland)?
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline mauri

« Reply #1927 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 05:24:36 »

Isn't the EU orders shipped from komar007 (Poland)?

That's what I'm thinking, no tariff inside of eu right?

edit oh uk
I AM BABAR KING OF THE ELEPHANTS

Offline Kmynis

« Reply #1928 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 05:36:26 »
I just received another invoice with $5.5 which is for switch errata. Can anyone explain me what is this?
HHKB Type-S
Filco TKL MX Red

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #1929 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 05:38:19 »
I just received another invoice with $5.5 which is for switch errata. Can anyone explain me what is this?

My best guess is that tjcaustin (who did the invoicing) wasn't aware/was told by others that Mx Lock switches are more than $0.63 a switch.
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline Kmynis

« Reply #1930 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 05:42:15 »
Well, I ordered only clears and I already paid for them in my first invoice. Maybe the price just increased for them since it is "Switches Errata    63   $0,08   $5,04"
HHKB Type-S
Filco TKL MX Red

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #1931 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 05:45:11 »
Well, I ordered only clears and I already paid for them in my first invoice. Maybe the price just increased for them since it is "Switches Errata    63   $0,08   $5,04"

UPDATE

For those people who ordered switches that we have to source from 7bit rather than from our supplier (specifically MX Clear, MX (light) Grey, MX White, MX Lock), you should expect a supplemental invoice soon for the price difference between the GB switch price and 7bit's preorder price, plus a share of the shipping cost. Basically, we will be charging you the same price as if you ordered from 7bit individually, since that is what we will be paying for them.

The price difference for those switches is only $0.08/per switch, with shipping at $5.20 per order. Most people who ordered those switches should see a supplemental invoice for about $10 or so for the difference.

If you want to change your switch order to one of the switch types offered by our GB (specifically MX Red, MX Brown, MX Blue, MX Black, MX Green, or MX Dark Grey), just send me a PM, and you won't be billed any extra.

github

Offline mickd

« Reply #1932 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 06:00:21 »
Ouch this thing really adds up in the end! Nevertheless, paid, and thanks so much everyone that helped make this happen.

Offline Laladila

« Reply #1933 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 06:01:08 »
Paid

Offline limmy

« Reply #1934 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 06:10:08 »
I got the invoice. I put down a Korean address and I was asked to pay $28 for the shipping. I was expecting much less reading the following post on shipping. Was the post relevant for EU countries only?

Shipping to EU will be from EU, most probably from me. Depending on the country and availability of tracking it will be between $8 and $18 (assuming < 1kg per package)

May I ask what has changed since and from where my package is sent? I do not see any information on shipping in the OP. I understand there is a lot of uncertainty, but I would appreciate any information, at least information you used to come up with the current quote. Thank you.

Can anyone answer my question? It is my first time receiving package in Korea and I wonder if $28 is the norm for shipping. Thanks.

Offline Paranoid

« Reply #1935 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 06:47:13 »
Just wondering if the changed/updated orders are being listed in the Order Confirmation or in another/private file? I guess some people, including me, have updated or changed something while it's not updated in the list while it says it's paid. This is not a comment at all, I can understand it's a ****load of work, but just wondering if these things are noted somewhere.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #1936 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 09:31:07 »
Supplemental switches invoice paid.

Offline HannibalChew

• Formerly PixelScript
    • gaffworks
« Reply #1937 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 09:41:46 »
What's happening with the switches pre-ordered from 7bit on DT? Will they be shipped with my GH60 or separately?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #1938 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 10:25:20 »
What's happening with the switches pre-ordered from 7bit on DT? Will they be shipped with my GH60 or separately?

The plan is to hold your order until everything is received, and your order is complete and ready to ship. Unless you want to make other arrangements, anyway.

in memoriam

Offline badcop

• thorpe thocking master race
« Reply #1939 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 10:41:49 »
DONT HIT ME

is it too late to add 2 sets of pcb cherry stabs to my order?
| MX Green Poker | HHKB Pro 2 White | HHKB Pro 2 Black | MX White Goldtouch TK Pad | Modded MX Red kul ES-87
| COMING SOON™ | MX Red GH60 | Ergo Clear GH60 |

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #1940 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 10:42:09 »

The plan is to hold your order until everything is received, and your order is complete and ready to ship. Unless you want to make other arrangements, anyway.

What if we only have PCB ordered? Would those still be held up by switches?
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline HannibalChew

• Formerly PixelScript
    • gaffworks
« Reply #1941 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 10:43:56 »

Hmm, maybe i should just get the switches shipped to me so i don't have to wait around for too long.

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #1942 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 11:25:01 »

I'd be interested to know this too as I've only ordered 2 PCBs and a plate...
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #1943 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 12:25:17 »

Hmm, maybe i should just get the switches shipped to me so i don't have to wait around for too long.

You can do that, or you can just PM me or WFD asking that we ship the PCB/plate/stabs separately, and that you're willing to pay separate shipping for the switches when they arrive.

DONT HIT ME
Show Image

is it too late to add 2 sets of pcb cherry stabs to my order?

Yes, sorry, it is too late to add I'm afraid. You're already paid up.

No, if your order is complete before the switches are delivered, I see no reason to wait on anything else to arrive before shipping out to you.

in memoriam

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #1944 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 12:26:53 »
Paid. Although my order switched from 2 bare PCBs to 1, which is actually fine. I really only need one extra (in case I royally screw up the first).

Offline iAmAhab

• Established member
« Reply #1945 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 12:33:44 »
Paid, now I just need some need some nice nordic caps and a case.

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #1946 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 12:34:30 »
No, if your order is complete before the switches are delivered, I see no reason to wait on anything else to arrive before shipping out to you.

Awesome :D  Thanks for the info
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline tricheboars

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Keyboards are Important!
« Reply #1947 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 13:41:50 »
should i be expecting another invoice? i onlygot one like a week ago and paid it immediately.  i am confused about the second invoice. i did order switches.
|  Fundamentalist ErgoDox Zealot  |  HHKB Hybrid

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #1948 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 13:45:02 »
Am I too late to order a PCB?

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1949 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 14:02:25 »
should i be expecting another invoice? i onlygot one like a week ago and paid it immediately.  i am confused about the second invoice. i did order switches.

What color?

And you would have already received it if you were on the list.  It was only 40ish people