Author Topic: GH60 Group Buy (Salvage Mode: Enabled - Update in OP)  (Read 1624538 times)

Offline SelektaM

Re: GH60 Group Buy (INVOICING)
« Reply #2250 on: Thu, 04 July 2013, 03:58:53 »
I'd like to either take number 14 or -if allready taken- order 29.
KBT Pure MX Red | Ducky DK9008 G2 Pro Hyprid Linear |  Ducky DK 9087 YotD MX Brown | Realforce 88U | Ducky DK9087 Shine II MX Blue | Leopold FC200R modded (MX Grey/Black/Red) | Filco MT II MX Brown

Offline netdevil

« Reply #2251 on: Thu, 04 July 2013, 10:27:51 »
Just curious May I know When would assembly orders be taken, I need to send my clears to the good man who would assemble it for me :)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2252 on: Thu, 04 July 2013, 11:58:00 »
Just curious May I know When would assembly orders be taken, I need to send my clears to the good man who would assemble it for me :)

You were supposed to order assembly with the rest of your parts.  You may still be able to order it and pay for it from the organizers.  If not, there are plenty of people capable of doing it for you, just post in the classifieds or somewhere. Or, you could take some time to learn to solder in the interim.  It's not too hard and makes your keyboard feel that much more personal.

Offline whiskytango

• Don't touch the trim
« Reply #2253 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 00:09:11 »
At this point, since I cannot edit my order, how could I go about getting a "Universal 10x" plate? It's the last one in this post. Did anyone even order one of these? I know it was special order anyway, so is there a possibility I could special order one?

Or is there a file available for this that I could take to the local shop and have one cut?

Also, does anyone know where to find a Cherry 10x space bar, preferably black?
I stay busy with work and family these days, but I'm still around, lurking.

Offline gnubag

« Reply #2254 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 00:13:48 »
At this point, since I cannot edit my order, how could I go about getting a "Universal 10x" plate? It's the last one in this post. Did anyone even order one of these? I know it was special order anyway, so is there a possibility I could special order one?

Or is there a file available for this that I could take to the local shop and have one cut?

you could look a the order conformation form and see if somebody has one and wants to trade.

the only 10u spacebar I know of are those from WYSE keyboards and they are beige.

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
  • All your base are belong to us!
« Reply #2255 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 03:07:35 »

also from that post:
10x spacebar - all 1.5x plates has optional mounts for 10x size spacebars.

Offline netdevil

« Reply #2256 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 07:19:18 »

You were supposed to order assembly with the rest of your parts.  You may still be able to order it and pay for it from the organizers.  If not, there are plenty of people capable of doing it for you, just post in the classifieds or somewhere. Or, you could take some time to learn to solder in the interim.  It's not too hard and makes your keyboard feel that much more personal.

Hi nubbinator appreciate your reply  :D I meant when to give the instructions for assembly I did check the option and paid for it. Cheers!

Offline whiskytango

• Don't touch the trim
« Reply #2257 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 08:35:31 »
@domoaligato, thanks, yes I know that the 1.5 plates have the 10x option. Now I have decided that I would like to also be able to do 1.25-1.25-10-1.25-1.25. It's just something I didn't realize I wanted until after it was too late to change orders. With the 1.5 plate it'll have to be 1.5-1-10-1-1.5, but that requires that you have 1.5 mods which I don't have with all my keycaps sets. Just want more options is all. I have a feeling that if I want one of these plates I'm gonna have to get it cut myself. Just thought I'd ask first.

@gnubag, thanks, but those plates are not listed on the confirmation sheet, or at least I didn't see them. And the wyse spacebars are actually 9.75 I think which will still work but they'll have slight gaps. I'm fairly certain that cherry has made KBs with 10x just not sure which ones
« Last Edit: Fri, 05 July 2013, 08:39:14 by whiskytango »
I stay busy with work and family these days, but I'm still around, lurking.

Offline Goodfella

« Reply #2258 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 08:55:18 »
I am interested in 25, finding I much prefer plate mount reds to pcb, though I would only really need 1 plate.

What else would be needed to mod my pure to accept this plate? Who does this and how much would something like that cost? Sorry for the noob questions!

Thanks!
QFR | QFR | QFR | Pure LED

Offline bernoulli

« Reply #2259 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 23:43:14 »
I would like to take over order for row# 11  (as is)
Please contact me for invoicing

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #2260 on: Sat, 06 July 2013, 02:27:46 »
Have the boards been printed yet? I think we should print SmallFry name on them.
SmallFry! <3

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #2261 on: Sat, 06 July 2013, 12:57:10 »
Have the boards been printed yet? I think we should print SmallFry name on them.

i was thinking the same thing, though in the other GH60 thread Komar was saying that he wanted to keep it clean and not put names on it--this was before the terrible news about SmallFry. maybe he would consider it...

Wheee!

:'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #2262 on: Sat, 06 July 2013, 13:31:46 »
Maybe put it on the backside?

Offline komar007

• komar's blog
« Reply #2263 on: Sat, 06 July 2013, 13:45:40 »
Yes, why not. I think that's the only name we should put on it.
GH60 rev. B w/ ali's case|Cherry G80-3000 HFU/05|IBM Model M (51G8572)
Check out the GH60 project! | How to make a keyboard

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #2264 on: Sat, 06 July 2013, 13:52:33 »
Good guy komar!!

Offline badcop

• thorpe thocking master race
« Reply #2265 on: Sat, 06 July 2013, 13:58:25 »

that is a great idea.
| MX Green Poker | HHKB Pro 2 White | HHKB Pro 2 Black | MX White Goldtouch TK Pad | Modded MX Red kul ES-87
| COMING SOON™ | MX Red GH60 | Ergo Clear GH60 |

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #2266 on: Sat, 06 July 2013, 14:39:17 »
I have reached out to the people expressing interest in the remaining sets that I haven't billed yet.

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2267 on: Sat, 06 July 2013, 17:42:43 »

+9001

Offline gnubag

« Reply #2268 on: Sun, 07 July 2013, 01:57:20 »
is it possible to trade plates with another order?

if yes does anybody want to trade a GH60 plate (from my order) for a unviversal iso?
« Last Edit: Sun, 07 July 2013, 02:08:43 by gnubag »

Offline Gyokuro

« Reply #2269 on: Sun, 07 July 2013, 10:14:18 »
I will take #2 For $91.95, which has the note:

1 x Costar stabilizers, 6.25x spacebar wire
65 x MX brown switches

Would anyone be willing to trade with me or sell me a set of cherry plate mounted stabs?

Offline JulianFR

« Reply #2270 on: Sun, 07 July 2013, 13:20:59 »
I'm way too late for this GB, will it come again one day ?
ErgoDox - Blank DSA caps - MX Clear sw (ergo-clear soon) - krytox/victorinox lub

Offline Turkishrambo

« Reply #2271 on: Sun, 07 July 2013, 13:23:46 »
Watch the classifieds when they are done/shipped etc. Very likely there will be a round 2 i would imagine, or at least a gh60 v2. I think there is a gh-75 in the works but i know nothing about it.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #2272 on: Sun, 07 July 2013, 13:25:25 »

You can try picking up a leftover/abandoned order or wait for the GH60s to come onto the market when they finally ship. I'm sure some people will realize they ordered too much or just not like it for whatever reason. I know for a fact two people are probably going to sell theirs after they build theirs up.

I'm not so sure about a R2 or a V2. I just don't like speculating is all. I'm hoping there will be though since this is awesome :D

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #2273 on: Sun, 07 July 2013, 14:18:36 »
I know this might sound annoying, but how long is it going to take before the shipping starts after all leftovers are sold (or after they get canceled or sth.)? Since this is a huge amount of plates, PCBs and other things to manufacture.

Offline komar007

• komar's blog
« Reply #2274 on: Sun, 07 July 2013, 14:58:07 »
I'm hoping to order the prototypes tomorrow. I should have them in 2 weeks, if everything is OK, in 3 weeks from now I can launch the production of electronics. It should take approximately 5 weeks. So in the best case shipping will start in the middle of September (assuming that production of plates and ordering switches and stabilizers will take shorter than the production of electronics, and it probably will).
In this case I hope some of the participants should get them in the end of September, which is more or less on schedule (+/- 1 month:D).

Offline Poom

« Reply #2275 on: Sun, 07 July 2013, 16:30:27 »
Komar, are you shipping everything to the US first? or how is the distribution going to be? EU stuff ships out via yourself?

Offline komar007

• komar's blog
« Reply #2276 on: Sun, 07 July 2013, 16:40:40 »
There will be 2 sources of distribution. US and Europe. We'll start more or less at the same time.

Offline Poom

« Reply #2277 on: Sun, 07 July 2013, 16:48:48 »
There will be 2 sources of distribution. US and Europe. We'll start more or less at the same time.

alright thanks Komar.

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #2278 on: Sun, 07 July 2013, 22:57:22 »
Thank you.
SmallFry! <3

Offline JulianFR

« Reply #2279 on: Mon, 08 July 2013, 06:02:01 »
You can try picking up a leftover/abandoned order or wait for the GH60s to come onto the market when they finally ship. I'm sure some people will realize they ordered too much or just not like it for whatever reason. I know for a fact two people are probably going to sell theirs after they build theirs up.

I'm not so sure about a R2 or a V2. I just don't like speculating is all. I'm hoping there will be though since this is awesome :D

I hope somebody is going to leave this GB, or just sell me his GH60 kit !
ErgoDox - Blank DSA caps - MX Clear sw (ergo-clear soon) - krytox/victorinox lub

Offline Poom

« Reply #2280 on: Mon, 08 July 2013, 06:16:01 »

Im sure after they received their kits, some might not like it very much and sell it off later, I have an ergodox coming later, if I like it, I might sell all my keyboards and purely stick with the Ergodox.

Offline madderoftime

« Reply #2281 on: Mon, 08 July 2013, 10:08:51 »

Im sure after they received their kits, some might not like it very much and sell it off later, I have an ergodox coming later, if I like it, I might sell all my keyboards and purely stick with the Ergodox.

I know I will have a couple of boards, switches and plates that will be extra. I'm going to wait until I get everything and then put up for sale what I don't need. I know I have a Pure plate for sure.
GH60 Nevermore

Offline Gyokuro

« Reply #2282 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 02:20:07 »
I will take #2 For $91.95, which has the note:

1 x Costar stabilizers, 6.25x spacebar wire
65 x MX brown switches

Would anyone be willing to trade with me or sell me a set of cherry plate mounted stabs?

I never received a PM or invoice, can I throw money at you, or not? :)

Offline tgujay

« Reply #2283 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 08:46:47 »

I know I will have a couple of boards, switches and plates that will be extra. I'm going to wait until I get everything and then put up for sale what I don't need. I know I have a Pure plate for sure.

Interested in a board and Poker or Pure plate if you think of selling any.
Gotta collect them all

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #2284 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 11:25:49 »
I've got 1x poker and 1x pure layout GH60 + plate in this.  I'd be willing to give up my spot if you wanted to buy both.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline tgujay

« Reply #2285 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 12:04:38 »
I've got 1x poker and 1x pure layout GH60 + plate in this.  I'd be willing to give up my spot if you wanted to buy both.

Preferential to the poker if you would be willing to just sell that one.
Gotta collect them all

Offline madderoftime

« Reply #2286 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 12:24:27 »

YGPM

Now  :-[
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 July 2013, 12:53:50 by madderoftime »
GH60 Nevermore

Offline Tarzan

• formerly known as Greystoke
  • * Maker
« Reply #2287 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 12:42:02 »
All this talk about selling reserved orders got me looking at my order.  I'm pretty sure I specified one of the Universal plates, to support the 10x space-bar option proposed by IvanIvanovich.  But I don't see any plates at all on my order confirmation, just the PCBs.  Am I missing something?

I already have two Poker plates from The_Beast's GB, so I didn't order plates for the other two PCBs.

Offline tgujay

« Reply #2288 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 12:46:01 »

YGPM

No PM here :/
Gotta collect them all

Offline tadbitnerdy

« Reply #2289 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 14:48:08 »
Any extra ISO layout orders available?  Looking for 1.25x or 1.5x layout.  Looking for either an extra order, or if someone else wants to sell theirs...

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #2290 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 14:48:53 »
I wish i had ordered a third..or a sixth or seventh  :))

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2291 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 15:09:30 »
Payment deadline has passed. If you haven't paid by now, consider your order canceled.

Open invoice orders are now posted for sale.

Here are the orders for sale. If you want to take over an order, post here in the thread with the row number from the spreadsheet. We will contact you for your info and to send an invoice. Payment will be expected immediately. Thanks! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj13Z1f7GUuzdGY0WlF1SjRkZ0VOVVpUMzV5bjg4dWc&usp=sharing

it looks like we have only 16 orders unclaimed now.
(if the spreadsheet is current) TJ is the man!!!

Offline tadbitnerdy

« Reply #2292 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 15:57:29 »
I will take #26.  I can pay now.  Please send invoice :)
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 July 2013, 16:01:36 by tadbitnerdy »

Offline tadbitnerdy

« Reply #2293 on: Wed, 10 July 2013, 00:40:16 »
Paid for #26 :)

Offline affect656

« Reply #2294 on: Wed, 10 July 2013, 00:46:16 »
I think I'll pick up #6
« Last Edit: Wed, 10 July 2013, 00:48:13 by affect656 »
I like linear.

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #2295 on: Wed, 10 July 2013, 01:12:58 »
I would like to take number 15 if it isn't already. PM me for invoicing information if it isn't.

Offline ninjadoc

« Reply #2296 on: Thu, 11 July 2013, 16:40:00 »
I will take #23 if still available. PM sent to tjcaustin
« Last Edit: Thu, 11 July 2013, 16:49:33 by ninjadoc »

Offline ninjadoc

« Reply #2297 on: Thu, 11 July 2013, 19:57:02 »
Appears to be order #24 on the latest order form - must have read the line wrong.

Offline madderoftime

« Reply #2298 on: Thu, 11 July 2013, 23:07:11 »
Question on the switches.
"If you have ordered switches in the GH60 order form, please transfer your order to 7bit and remove your switch order from the form, using the "order changes" form.
If you leave switches in your GH60 order form, we will try to get the switches for you at the end of money collection, but we can't guarantee prices or delivery term, so your GH60 order may be prolonged.
We're sorry for the inconvenience, but it appeared that handling switches doesn't make much sense, since 7bit already has a very good system to do that, and we don't need additional overhead, having enough problems getting GH60s done."
from the 3rd post.
I already have an order paid for the switches here. If it would save you effort we could take the switches off and you could just send the funds for them back. Or should we leave as is? Just let me know what would be best for you.
GH60 Nevermore

Offline komar007

• komar's blog
« Reply #2299 on: Fri, 12 July 2013, 03:13:55 »
Please leave the switches as they are.
We'll probably use our source for US orders and order from 7bit for the rest of the world anyway, because of taxes.
We'll work it out somehow.