Author Topic: Public Service Annoucement - new ClackFactory drawings now up @ elitekeyboards  (Read 119131 times)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
Re: Public Service Annoucement - new ClackFactory drawings now up @ elitekeyboards
« Reply #150 on: Fri, 01 November 2013, 19:14:46 »
I only entered for one. Seems greedy to enter for all of them....

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
Re: Public Service Annoucement - new ClackFactory drawings now up @ elitekeyboards
« Reply #151 on: Fri, 01 November 2013, 19:59:32 »

This is GeekHack, broski. What a silly thing to say. The CCs are even more delicious when no one else gets them but you.

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #152 on: Fri, 01 November 2013, 22:24:22 »
Well, I haven't entered the drawing for a single Clack yet.  I was going to boycott this contest to protest the unfairness of these EK drawings.  EK Brian is a capitalist kulak bent on the destruction of all workers.  But I might break down and enter the drawing anyway.  Who knows?  However, if I don't win again, the disappointment might cause me to become a bolshevik this time, and start a revolution.  No more EK tyranny, just free worker's in a free worker's state, with justice and Clacks for all.

I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #153 on: Fri, 01 November 2013, 23:08:21 »
Well, I haven't entered the drawing for a single Clack yet.  I was going to boycott this contest to protest the unfairness of these EK drawings.  EK Brian is a capitalist kulak bent on the destruction of all workers.  But I might break down and enter the drawing anyway.  Who knows?  However, if I don't win again, the disappointment might cause me to become a bolshevik this time, and start a revolution.  No more EK tyranny, just free worker's in a free worker's state, with justice and Clacks for all.

Show Image

Offline keymaster

« Reply #154 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 00:27:15 »
Click Clackers of the world, unite!

You come home from hard day of work at glorious American tractor factory.

Enter lounge and drink Miller Light. Click Clack sit on top of kitchen table, stare at you. “Stupid CC.” you say, “You look just like capitalist pig George Bush fat ugly wife!”.

Early next morning, FBI kick down front door and take you to Guantanamo gulag for outrageous slur Chairman Click Clack beautiful wife.

In glorious American democracy, even dog can be trained to report owner for spread discontent and tell lie about senior party members.

Dog receive Order Of Obama medal and senior position in FBI; you receive 30 year hard labour sentence at Guantanamo re-education camp.

Life is just and fair under our beloved leader Obama.
« Last Edit: Sat, 02 November 2013, 00:40:28 by keymaster »

Offline terran5992

• One With The Cup Rubber
« Reply #155 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 00:56:02 »
Ending soon

Listokei Custom  |  HHKB Pro 2  |  Topre Realforce 103UBH  |  Armageddon MKA-3

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #157 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 05:12:56 »
Ending soon

I don't think so :( .

This drawing ends at 23:59:59 PDT on 2013/11/03 .

And good luck everyone >:<

Offline neunelfer

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #158 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 08:06:00 »
Did they change it? I could have sworn it was that time on
11/2.

Offline kolonelkadat

• Force Project X
« Reply #159 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 08:45:29 »
yep. looks like it got extended by an extra 24 hours.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. But what is a window?"

Offline terran5992

• One With The Cup Rubber
« Reply #160 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 08:58:26 »
Aww 24 more hours for people to find out about it

Listokei Custom  |  HHKB Pro 2  |  Topre Realforce 103UBH  |  Armageddon MKA-3

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #161 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 15:20:36 »
Aw man I thought I'd find out tonight :(

Offline jcrouse

« Reply #162 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 18:43:04 »
11/2.
One place said 11/2 and another said 11/3 so it looks like they selected the latter.

John

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #163 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 18:57:27 »

Show Image

Enter lounge and drink Miller Light. Click Clack sit on top of kitchen table, stare at you. “Stupid CC.” you say, “You look just like capitalist pig George Bush fat ugly wife!”.

Early next morning, FBI kick down front door and take you to Guantanamo gulag for outrageous slur Chairman Click Clack beautiful wife.

In glorious American democracy, even dog can be trained to report owner for spread discontent and tell lie about senior party members.

Dog receive Order Of Obama medal and senior position in FBI; you receive 30 year hard labour sentence at Guantanamo re-education camp.

talking of stepping up to another level lol

Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 January 2014, 18:02:50

When you bottom out dong cap... is it going balls deep?

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #164 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 19:07:18 »

Show Image

I support this only because everyone has a CC

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #165 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 19:34:38 »
11/2.
One place said 11/2 and another said 11/3 so it looks like they selected the latter.

John

Which is only fair, if people were delaying their entry thinking they had another 24 hours to enter, which is what it said on the web site somewhere.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline moogle

_
« Reply #166 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 19:35:22 »
_
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 August 2017, 05:25:26 by moogle »

Offline tbc

« Reply #167 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 19:55:14 »
you're just going to go around living life for the next two days with all of your fingers crossed?  are you sure that's a good idea? :p
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #169 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 20:24:57 »

Show Image

Not everybody does!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #170 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 21:32:11 »

Show Image

Not everybody does!

So does that mean he does not really support it?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #171 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 21:43:43 »

Show Image

Not everybody does!

I am in the firmest affirmation that we should implement a one CC per household rulepolicy.
« Last Edit: Sun, 03 November 2013, 00:13:17 by Pacifist »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #172 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 21:46:11 »

Show Image

Not everybody does!

I am in the firmest affirmation that we should implement a one CC per household rule.

:)) pauses to wipe tear from his eye  :))

Offline keymaster

« Reply #173 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 00:02:02 »

Show Image

Not everybody does!

I am in the firmest affirmation that we should implement a one CC per household rule.

If the NSA wills it! Long live glorious USSA and Chairman Click Clack!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #174 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 00:10:43 »

Show Image

Not everybody does!

If the NSA wills it! Long live glorious USSA and Chairman Click Clack!

Chairman Click Clack would make him CCC.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #175 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 00:57:20 »
A chicken in every pot, and a clack on every board!

И Клик Клак великий нам путь озарил.
« Last Edit: Sun, 03 November 2013, 01:05:59 by jdcarpe »
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #176 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 01:08:26 »
A chicken in every pot, and a clack on every board!

И Клик Клак великий нам путь озарил.

That's nice.  I have a dozen mechanical keyboards - do I get to choose which Clark I get on each one?

Offline ctbear

« Reply #177 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 01:34:12 »

It's not that we are greedy, it increases the chance of winning without violating the rules. I genuinely like all of them too.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #178 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 03:38:19 »

It's not that we are greedy, it increases the chance of winning without violating the rules. I genuinely like all of them too.

I hope so.

For example, I entered for both MX and Topre Night Owls (I have and regularly use both types of keyboard), but won neither.

I have entered for most of the CCs this time around - I will be more than happy with at least one of either MX or Topre variety.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #179 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 03:46:42 »

I am greedy!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #180 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 03:50:39 »
It is early Sunday morning for EK now?

It is late Sunday evening for me - guess I'll be waiting until tomorrow evening to find out.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #181 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 04:01:46 »

It is late Sunday evening for me - guess I'll be waiting until tomorrow evening to find out.

Yep. And time change for me! We went back an hour, of course since I've been up now for a few it negates the extra sleep since I didn't get it :(

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #182 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 04:03:35 »

Yep. And time change for me! We went back an hour, of course since I've been up now for a few it negates the extra sleep since I didn't get it :(

We had our silly time change about a month ago.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #183 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 04:13:27 »

We had our silly time change about a month ago.

So glad Perth is done with that nonsense, we had a referendum on it a few years back and it failed to pass.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #184 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 04:51:06 »

I am greedy!

:D

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #185 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 09:48:07 »
About how many hours till it ends?

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #186 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 10:07:37 »
About how many hours till it ends?

Well, if they're being absolutely true and using PDT and not PST, which we just switched to, it'll be -7 hours. If they're doing what it most probably is and just meaning their time zone when they said 'PDT', it'll be -6 hours. As a reference, it's currently  10:06 in Texas (now CST) and 8:06 in California (where PST is active).

tl;dr 15/16 hours.
Quickfire TK MX Blue Corsair K60 MX Red Ducky Shine 3 Yellow TKL MX Blue Leopold FC660C
Current best: 162 wpm.

Offline neunelfer

• HHKB Pro

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #188 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 12:04:30 »
Good luck, everyone!!  The new designs are great.  :thumb:
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline Candyflip

• ★★★
« Reply #189 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 13:32:22 »
Hope I finally get my hands on one of these, good luck to everyone tho!!
This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #190 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 13:45:13 »
Ahhh so close.. Maybe I'll get my first clack ever :)))

Offline ctbear

« Reply #191 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 13:45:59 »
Ahhh so close.. Maybe I'll get my first clack ever :)))

I just want one for my HHKB  ^-^ Need...more...caps...

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #192 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 13:53:32 »
If I win, this would be my first also :)

Offline catnipz0098

« Reply #193 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 15:47:01 »
Wow $26 for a keycap is expensive  :-X

Offline calavera

« Reply #194 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 15:53:26 »
So same as last time, winners get emails right?

Offline raxer

« Reply #195 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 15:54:11 »
It's a CC. Some sell for around 300$ in classifieds.

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #196 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 15:54:26 »
Good luck, 10 hours to go, hope I win something. wallethack is painful

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #197 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 15:55:03 »
I hope noisyturtle wins something. He deserves it.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #198 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 16:01:24 »

+1

10 hours to go until Sunday night end game, and I am already at work on Monday morning.  Time zones LOL.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #199 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 17:30:28 »
Wow $26 for a keycap is expensive  :-X

LMAO ^^^ I hope that's a joke. These are CC's man...

+1

10 hours to go until Sunday night end game, and I am already at work on Monday morning.  Time zones LOL.

+1

Thats so funny :p