Author Topic: [Tai-Hao] New Double Shot Molding Keycaps in PBT  (Read 73422 times)

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • * Commercial Vendor
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards
Re: [Tai-Hao] New Double Shot Molding Keycaps in PBT
« Reply #100 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 12:15:12 »
says out of stock, is that just because it's preorders only?

Yes. We are accepting preorders until they get here hopefully by the end of next week.
Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #101 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 15:21:47 »

Yes. We are accepting preorders until they get here hopefully by the end of next week.

In your pictures there are two panels with keycap cutouts.

In the ones with the keycap pullers, the key in the top right corner seems to have been whiteouted.

What is it?

"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #102 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 16:06:00 »

I know I've asked this a few times, but I have yet to get a response from anyone.

Do you know if they plan on making a Olivetti, or classic beige double shot PBT set(s)?
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Permeability

« Reply #103 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 18:12:03 »

In the ones with the keycap pullers, the key in the top right corner seems to have been whiteouted.

What is it?

(Attachment Link)
Check the updated first post, seems like some purple cap
Keyboards:
'The Cheat' - lubed 62g Clears
Ducky Shine 3 TKL lubed 45g Reds (Work)

Offline sdiearly

« Reply #104 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 21:56:47 »

What is it?

(Attachment Link)

Beside base set (US ansi-104 keys), other extra keys depend on order,
From China, they may ask for 104 + 10 keys.
From my order, Tai-hao gave me 104 + 1(Cherry's off-center stem capslock) + 1 keys
From Taiwan, I found the retails have 2 SKU, 104 keys only and 114 keys like China's.
In mechanicalkeyboards website, the set seems with 104 + 7 keys

It's better to describe the detail which add-on keys this set will have.

The purple key is another series from Tai-Hao.
And I have the samples.

My favorite 60%:  TEX-Beetle
                 80%:  KBtalKing Race
                100%: Cherry G80-3494, Zowie Celeritas

Offline simonyunhe

« Reply #105 on: Sat, 14 February 2015, 03:39:12 »
Just receive my Taihao Miami.

KeyBs:|RS96-Brown|GS-87-White|DIYer60-Red|VA68M-Brown|GS-ALT71-Blue|IKBC-108-Black|
KeyCs:|SA Carbon R1+2|SA Camping|SA Amazing Chocolatier|SA Commando 88 Ghost|SA Hyperfuse|SA Penumbra|SA Doom|SA Creamy Orange|SA Ocean Dolch|SA Lotus*72|SA Trouble Minds R2|DSA Granite|GMK TA|GMK Soware|XDA Mailstone|GM Ember|

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #106 on: Sat, 14 February 2015, 04:04:26 »
Show Image

Lookin good with that white case  :)
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline base_on_base

• Resident Hydroxide
« Reply #107 on: Sat, 14 February 2015, 10:23:31 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Yup, I'm sold.

WASD V2 - MX Green / Aqua - MX Green(WIP) / Unicomp Ultra Classic - Buckling Springs

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #108 on: Sat, 14 February 2015, 13:00:41 »

What is it?

(Attachment Link)
The photos we have are the stock photos that Tai-Hao provided. Honestly, they have not disclosed any info regarding what is edited out of the pics. They may be items that would be copyright protected here in the US?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #109 on: Sat, 14 February 2015, 18:42:17 »

What is it?

(Attachment Link)
The photos we have are the stock photos that Tai-Hao provided. Honestly, they have not disclosed any info regarding what is edited out of the pics. They may be items that would be copyright protected here in the US?

Fair enough.

I have seen a couple of pictures of the sets elsewhere, and what is there didn't seem to warrant obfuscation.  Maybe different sets have different extras.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline simonyunhe

« Reply #110 on: Sun, 15 February 2015, 02:56:57 »

What is it?

(Attachment Link)

Fair enough.

I have seen a couple of pictures of the sets elsewhere, and what is there didn't seem to warrant obfuscation.  Maybe different sets have different extras.
I will just tell you guys what I received from the GB run by a Taihao authorized agent in China. Hopefully this might be helpful. The total keys inside the package should 114 keys + a mysterious keys. At this GB I could choose to have a full set of keys or 104 keys which take out the extra 10 keys. Finaly what I pick up 104 keys since my keyboard do not need the extra one. Here is everything in the package. (Please ignore the white caps in the first box, this is my Poker 2's original keycaps, I had already put the Miami keycaps on my keyboard.)

More detail about the mysterious key, I think the material covered outside the key is rubber to give more texture and the color I received is red but the pic I saw before is more purple to me.

The extra keys (10 in total) + ISO kit.

KeyBs:|RS96-Brown|GS-87-White|DIYer60-Red|VA68M-Brown|GS-ALT71-Blue|IKBC-108-Black|
KeyCs:|SA Carbon R1+2|SA Camping|SA Amazing Chocolatier|SA Commando 88 Ghost|SA Hyperfuse|SA Penumbra|SA Doom|SA Creamy Orange|SA Ocean Dolch|SA Lotus*72|SA Trouble Minds R2|DSA Granite|GMK TA|GMK Soware|XDA Mailstone|GM Ember|

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #111 on: Sun, 15 February 2015, 23:02:06 »
That doesn't look like a iso enter to me

Offline intelli78

« Reply #112 on: Sun, 15 February 2015, 23:06:41 »

LOL... no it is not...
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline KatzenKinder

• * Maker
« Reply #113 on: Mon, 16 February 2015, 00:46:52 »
Wait... Oh my god. this could finally be a set for my Zowie! Who the hell made a big ass enter, really though!

Offline simonyunhe

« Reply #114 on: Mon, 16 February 2015, 04:01:28 »
I just find the "ISO Kit" is specific for SteelSeries 6GV2 and 7G keyboard. :eek:

Offline ManicMatt1125

« Reply #115 on: Tue, 17 February 2015, 08:29:39 »

What is it?

(Attachment Link)

Beside base set (US ansi-104 keys), other extra keys depend on order,
From China, they may ask for 104 + 10 keys.
From my order, Tai-hao gave me 104 + 1(Cherry's off-center stem capslock) + 1 keys
From Taiwan, I found the retails have 2 SKU, 104 keys only and 114 keys like China's.
In mechanicalkeyboards website, the set seems with 104 + 7 keys

It's better to describe the detail which add-on keys this set will have.

The purple key is another series from Tai-Hao.
And I have the samples.
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Any word on the Purple and Blue keys? How can I buy these?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #116 on: Tue, 17 February 2015, 15:06:08 »
Any word on the Purple and Blue keys? How can I buy these?

qtan might be stocking these soonish ...

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=68753.msg1644587#msg1644587

Offline Kreepz

« Reply #117 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 01:07:16 »
Im ready to order! where do I order a set?
1. Yellow/Black

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #118 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 02:23:51 »
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #119 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 12:40:34 »
We now have them in stock at MechanicalKeyboards.com!

Offline slip84

• GUYDUDE MAGICIAN
« Reply #120 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 12:43:39 »

Offline Lu_e

« Reply #121 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 13:53:33 »
The whole multi color thing... why? Just make them uniform.

Offline Jixr

« Reply #122 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 14:09:14 »
ordered a miami set, i'm curious as to how the quality is. ( espc since I hate sp's keycap quality for the price of their caps )

Offline Kreepz

« Reply #123 on: Fri, 20 February 2015, 02:46:01 »

Thank you!! SOLD TO ME! will post pics when I receive them.

Im ready to order! where do I order a set?
1. Yellow/Black

Here --->  http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1171

Offline MathiasR

« Reply #124 on: Fri, 20 February 2015, 03:12:25 »
Damn I need some ISO kits for this one  :eek:

Offline KnivesM

« Reply #125 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 23:31:58 »
Has anyone been able to find any sets on TaoBao or any other sites that have the big ass enter set? I've been looking on TaoBao and can't seem to find any. All i'm able to find is the 114 sets which don't appear to have the big ass enter...

Edit: found a few, have links posted on Qtans subforum for a proxy hopefully
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 February 2015, 23:52:34 by KnivesM »
[WTT] Bros | HWS | Nightcaps [WTTF] Bros | KBK/KWK | CC

LZ-FE                 Kpad           Poker II                   Leopold 980M          TGR Tris       TGR-Jane   
72g Vintage Blacks      Blacks            Blues                        Silent Pinks                Coming Soon™

Others
More
Leopold 750RT - Reds, Smart68 Coming Soon™, Steelseries 6Gv2 - Reds

Offline Jixr

« Reply #126 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 10:34:13 »
Got my miami set from MK, and the spacebar had a crack in it, hopefully its just a minor issue and does not reflect on the QC of the brand, but so far, I'm really liking the set.

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #127 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 13:50:19 »
Got my miami set from MK, and the spacebar had a crack in it, hopefully its just a minor issue and does not reflect on the QC of the brand, but so far, I'm really liking the set.

We are certainly sorry to hear that.

If we haven't already heard from you, please shoot us an email at support@mechanicalkeyboards.com and we will assist you with either a small refund, or return for your whole set.

Offline irjoe

« Reply #128 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 17:41:02 »
Anyone else have pictures of other sets than the miami set? Curious how the other sets look on keyboard

Offline munch

• !
« Reply #129 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 20:06:10 »
the Big Ass Enter doesn't come with these sets right?
I'd be interested in the http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1170 set if it did come with the "ISO Kit".
for a 6Gv2.

confirm/deny please? :p

Offline KnivesM

« Reply #130 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 00:23:40 »
I'd be interested in the http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1170 set if it did come with the "ISO Kit".
for a 6Gv2.

They do not, I bought a set hoping they would.  Although Qtan said he would be stocking sets that do on his site soon(next week maybe).
[WTT] Bros | HWS | Nightcaps [WTTF] Bros | KBK/KWK | CC

LZ-FE                 Kpad           Poker II                   Leopold 980M          TGR Tris       TGR-Jane   
72g Vintage Blacks      Blacks            Blues                        Silent Pinks                Coming Soon™

Others
More
Leopold 750RT - Reds, Smart68 Coming Soon™, Steelseries 6Gv2 - Reds

Offline munch

• !
« Reply #131 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 23:12:58 »
for a 6Gv2.

They do not, I bought a set hoping they would.  Although Qtan said he would be stocking sets that do on his site soon(next week maybe).

great, thank you very much! I will keep my eyes open.

Offline Jixr

« Reply #132 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 08:43:45 »

We are certainly sorry to hear that.

If we haven't already heard from you, please shoot us an email at support@mechanicalkeyboards.com and we will assist you with either a small refund, or return for your whole set.
I got a replacement spacebar, thanks for your help.

Offline sdiearly

« Reply #133 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 20:15:53 »
Anyone else have pictures of other sets than the miami set? Curious how the other sets look on keyboard

Maybe I can show you after I get add-on keys for Celeritas / SS 7G / WKL Layout

Offline sdiearly

« Reply #134 on: Mon, 16 March 2015, 00:52:55 »
Update pictures of Add-on Keys in OP

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #135 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 07:33:23 »
I hope they will also produce PBT sets with Alps/Matias-mount stems.

Is there something we could do? Maybe start a MassDrop or contact the seller?

Edit: That message wasn't meant to be sarcastic. I'm genuinely interested
« Last Edit: Wed, 08 April 2015, 08:22:53 by bcredbottle »

Offline LennyRhys

« Reply #136 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 04:30:41 »
I got a Taihao white-on-red set a while ago and IMO they are considerably better quality than SP caps (I have over 1,000 random SP caps left over from a grab bag group buy).  I'd still use SP but they are far too expensive based on the quality and variety that Taihao offer.

Offline Nikelu

• Don't read this!
« Reply #137 on: Sat, 18 April 2015, 08:42:22 »
Does anyone have the orange black keycaps installed? They look really good and the Miami ones,but I cant find a picture of the orange ones.

Offline morethanless

« Reply #138 on: Mon, 20 April 2015, 18:42:44 »
@Nikelu
Here you can see them in a video

https://www.keychatter.com/2015/03/18/video-tai-hao-doubleshot-pbt-keycap-typing-tests/

@all
how thick are they? I've seen the pics from the bottom of the cap, but have nothing to compare them to.
I think they are medium-thick pbt? Thicker than Filco ABS, but thinner than the Vortex or Leopold PBT.
« Last Edit: Mon, 20 April 2015, 18:44:36 by morethanless »

Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless LineaR
(Cherry MX Red)

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #139 on: Mon, 20 April 2015, 18:53:03 »
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 October 2021, 13:58:11 by bcredbottle »

Offline morethanless

« Reply #140 on: Mon, 20 April 2015, 19:29:29 »
Yeah they are the same.
And the yellow is too pale for my liking. I'd rather buy the orange set (if they are reasonably thick).

Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless LineaR
(Cherry MX Red)

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #141 on: Mon, 20 April 2015, 20:38:42 »
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 October 2021, 13:57:20 by bcredbottle »

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #142 on: Mon, 20 April 2015, 21:06:24 »
There is no point to use that big fat enter key that takes all that space; maybe, someone may enlight us regarding the "design purpose" of such monstrosity.

Offline Den441

« Reply #143 on: Mon, 20 April 2015, 23:06:31 »
I wish they would experiment a little more with the color schemes.  I guess they were trying to make safe picks when selecting them.
Custom Wrist Rests, Artisan Keycaps, and more - http://battlestation.io

Sales Thread - https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=74835.0

Offline CaplockJack

« Reply #144 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 17:15:13 »
There is no point to use that big fat enter key that takes all that space; maybe, someone may enlight us regarding the "design purpose" of such monstrosity.

BigAss is a Chinese thing.  Shows wealth.

Offline rjacerden

« Reply #145 on: Tue, 07 June 2016, 08:54:13 »
How can order this keycaps?

Offline seville57

« Reply #146 on: Tue, 07 June 2016, 15:48:18 »
How can order this keycaps?

Don't know where you live and what keycaps set/s you want to buy but here is 2: https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1170

https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1169

You can find some Tai-Hao sets here also:
https://www.mechanicalkeyboards.co.id/products/filter/col=keycaps

Miami and Sunshine sets are on page 2.

Edit: There is a GB (Group Buy) in this link: http://www.mechsupply.co.uk/product/tai-hao-pbt-sunshine

I have 4 Miami sets and 1 Sunshine set.

A bad old picture with 3 of my 4 Miami sets + my 550 paracord Miami sleeved USB cable (Pexon).

My Ducky One RGB YOTG with a Miami set and 4 different Pumpkin caps.

« Last Edit: Wed, 08 June 2016, 12:13:30 by seville57 »

Offline zephyr11

« Reply #147 on: Wed, 29 June 2016, 21:55:10 »
need to get meself some Miami!!!

looks too good to not own a set.  :eek: :eek: :eek:

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #148 on: Sat, 23 July 2016, 11:17:37 »
Just order a set myself. The color are bright, the print look good but the PBT is paper thin. Kind of disappointed.
A relatively light pressure bends the edge.
The original space bar on my Deck requires at least for times that pressure to get close to that kind of bending.
I know we're not building a bridge with these but still. I was expecting something better.

143175-0
143177-1
« Last Edit: Sat, 23 July 2016, 11:21:52 by BucklingSpring »
In memory of smallfry 1996-2013
Boards I own, click ->
More
Ducky x2 (9008G2 Pro PBT/MX Green and Mini MX Red), Matias x2 (QP and Mini QP Dampened ALPS), Topre RealForce x4 (87U 55g/Digilog case, 103U-UW & 104UG High-Profile x2), Filco Majestouch x2 (TKL MX Blue & V2 AI 104 MX Blue), IBM-M x2 (BS & RD), Unicomp-M x5 (BS black on black x2, BS Ivory x2, QT Ultra-Classic), Deck x4 (Legend MX Black & MX Clear, Hassium & Francium w/ MX Brown), DAS III (MX Blue), KBT Pure Pro 60% (MX Red), NMB-RT8256CW+ x2 (black space invader), XArmor U9BL-S (MX Brown) given for free to someone I hate, CM X2 (Trigger/MX Green + Storm TKL/NovaTouch), TVS GOLD (MX Blue) and a many many more (NMB, DELL, MS, ATT, KeyTronic, Etc...)

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #149 on: Sat, 23 July 2016, 12:38:36 »
Just order a set myself. The color are bright, the print look good but the PBT is paper thin. Kind of disappointed.
A relatively light pressure bends the edge.
The original space bar on my Deck requires at least for times that pressure to get close to that kind of bending.
I know we're not building a bridge with these but still. I was expecting something better.

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

I got the temptation to order a set of these, once or twice, I am glad I did not, after your reference: paper thin, and your picture, wow, these are near garbage, I am accustomed to OG Cherry, have a few GMK made key caps, that by the way, are not made equal. We know, GMK have the molds that use to be owned by Cherry, but, they are simple not the same, in any case, thank you very much for taking the time to post this.