Poll

Would you like to see a QWER gamer set produced?

Yup
66 (72.5%)
Meh
25 (27.5%)

Total Members Voted: 91

Author Topic: QWER Gamer Set?  (Read 17142 times)

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
Re: QWER Gamer Set?
« Reply #50 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 00:54:34 »
This sounds amazing!  I would live to get either MX or Topre gamer sets with Fn keys!

Offline hjc1710

« Reply #51 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 01:06:06 »
Hahaha, keyboard turning... wow that takes me back. Been so long since I've played that game, last thing I did was kill Heroic LK and then quit... my poor beautiful female Troll Mage now sits alone :(.

Do you play Bro?

Also, highly interested in a set of these.
Filco Majestouch II (B) | Poker II (BR) | Cherry G80-11900 (BLK) | Das V3 (BR) | RS84 (soon...)

Granite | Skull Squadron | Deep Space | Raindrop R2 | Hyperfuse GMK (soon...)

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #52 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 01:07:56 »
Hahaha, keyboard turning... wow that takes me back. Been so long since I've played that game, last thing I did was kill Heroic LK and then quit... my poor beautiful female Troll Mage now sits alone :( .

Do you play Bro?

Yup. I play WoW when I get the time. Also playing Diablo 3 on Xbizzle fo shizzle (Xbox One huehuhe)

Offline hjc1710

« Reply #53 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 01:12:35 »
Hahaha, keyboard turning... wow that takes me back. Been so long since I've played that game, last thing I did was kill Heroic LK and then quit... my poor beautiful female Troll Mage now sits alone :( .

Do you play Bro?

Yup. I play WoW when I get the time. Also playing Diablo 3 on Xbizzle fo shizzle (Xbox One huehuhe)

What class? I played many over the years (Pally, Hunter, Shaman, DK), but landed on the Mage being my favorite. So many options, such high DPS, beautiful gear, there's nothing to dislike about it. Free food and teleporting. Briefly played D3... but the whole time, I just wanted it to be D2  :-\. Wizard was decently fun, but nothing like a Shock Pally in D2.
Filco Majestouch II (B) | Poker II (BR) | Cherry G80-11900 (BLK) | Das V3 (BR) | RS84 (soon...)

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #54 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 01:17:04 »
I have all classes max level. I swap between them when I get bored of one, but I mostly play my Priest (Disc) and Paladin (Ret)

Offline Moralless

« Reply #55 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 01:23:23 »
I have all classes max level. I swap between them when I get bored of one, but I mostly play my Priest (Disc) and Paladin (Ret)

I didn't know you played WoW Bro. Do you mostly PvP or PvE?

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #56 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 01:24:02 »

A little bit of both. But mostly I farm mounts in old content :P

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #57 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 01:25:11 »

Disc priests are the best <3.  I love to throw bubbles on everyone and zap them with swirly penance bolts.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #58 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 01:27:17 »
yeeeeeeeeeeee disc is fun in pvp. you play Horde (OR GTFO) ?

^-^

Offline Moralless

« Reply #59 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 01:30:04 »

Oh nice, I tried getting into collecting mounts and my RNG tested my patience but I eventually stopped trying :)) took me like 29 hours of fishing to get the Sea turtle mount  :'( have you had any luck on getting the newer mounts in WoD? Because the Sunhide Gronling mount can go kiss my ass  :'(

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #60 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 01:36:31 »
I am getting a carry for Silver CM for the Blue Yeti and yea... f**k a sunhide gronnling :P

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #61 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 01:44:22 »
Been smashing wow of late, although running out of stuff to do. Good thing next raid is nearly out!

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #62 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 01:46:58 »
Haha I'm pretty terrible at PvP.  In arena I panic, mash buttons, and die within seconds.  BGs are fun, though.

My main (disc priest) is currently Ally on Kirin Tor, but I've been wanting to do Horde again and on a higher pop server, so I started leveling up a new set of chars on Hyjal (played there for a little bit many years ago) for the past few months.  I'm pretty casual though.  I did some casual raiding in the past and am a terrible altholic.  I've played WoW off and on and switched servers a couple of times throughout the years since launch.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #63 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 01:49:33 »
All my toons are on Horde (Hyjal) hehe. Hit me up

Offline Moralless

« Reply #64 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 01:53:53 »
I am getting a carry for Silver CM for the Blue Yeti and yea... f**k a sunhide gronnling :P

Nice dude. I was planning on getting a gold carry for last expansion's CM to get that sexy rogue xmog but when I finally got enough gold to buy one, they had already taken it out and I hadn't realized it  :-[

Trying to get the sunhide gronling mount made me more sleep deprived than trying to get into CC's Clackvent sales thread (grats on your first win btw)  :confused:

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #65 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 01:59:36 »
There's people that will park your toon and wait for a spawn for you, but meh. I also don't have time to be waiting for that. I might also get a draenor raider mount (another gronnling), so for me that seems more attainable :)

Offline Moralless

« Reply #66 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 02:13:24 »
There's people that will park your toon and wait for a spawn for you, but meh. I also don't have time to be waiting for that. I might also get a draenor raider mount (another gronnling), so for me that seems more attainable :)

I've heard of those services but I'm not sure I'd trust some random person with my account to park my toon for me since the respawn rate of the gronling is somehwere around the 24h+ and I'd barely get to play it. Also we should play sometime man, I've always been a Horde player at heart (undead is just too awesome) and been looking for a reason to level my horde characters up since all of my friends play Alliance.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #67 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 02:56:17 »
Poundfist campers are freaks.  50-90ish hour respawn time, 5 different spawn points, and you can't really do anything else except sit there?  No thanks, haha.

That being said, I spent several days and nights of my last vacation camping Huolon for the Thundering Onyx serpent.  Finally got it on around the 80th kill.  That was crazy enough for me, but I really love this mount, even though I can't fly it in WoD lands, haha.

Offline Moralless

« Reply #68 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 03:20:53 »
Poundfist campers are freaks.  50-90ish hour respawn time, 5 different spawn points, and you can't really do anything else except sit there?  No thanks, haha.

That being said, I spent several days and nights of my last vacation camping Huolon for the Thundering Onyx serpent.  Finally got it on around the 80th kill.  That was crazy enough for me, but I really love this mount, even though I can't fly it in WoD lands, haha.

Extactly! The only reason I was willing to do it before was from the rush and excitement I get from playing a new expansion but after a while and having to deal with all the BS of people killing poundfist before anyone else can tag him, I just got sick of trying to get it.

I actually didn't mind camping for huolon, since I main rogue and can AFK stealth wherever but I did never get that mount, although I had only racked up around 50 kills or so. And I'm pretty sure you can use serpents(or any mounts) in WoD lands since Blizzard implemented a change that allowed you to use any mount even if it's a no fly zone.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #69 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 09:08:19 »
I am stuck at 235/250 mounts. Trying to get my fel firehawk :(

Offline Moralless

« Reply #70 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 09:16:00 »

Dam that's crazy  :eek: I only have 60 something mounts :p

Also did you get my PM bro?

Offline Blackehart

• Booty Aficionado Extraordinaire
« Reply #71 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 12:32:57 »
*snickers*

287 mounts...

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #72 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 12:34:05 »
*snickers*

287 mounts...

idontbelieveyou.gif

Offline hjc1710

« Reply #73 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 14:30:25 »

Nice!!! I went for that in Lich King when it was just 100 mounts and, to get it, you needed every racial mount, all PVP mounts, and still required a few random drop mounts... so you needed most mounts in the game. To do this, I did a full Horde rep grind on my Shaman (pre-Goblin though), but I also did this before the rep dailies, so I did it all by turning in stacks of 20x Runecloth.... Cost a fortune and the actual interactions with the NPC took agesssss. So repetitive, there were like 5 button clicks involved to donate one stack and you had to donate like 1000+ stacks.

However, I also got every Fishing achievement in the game for LK... so I was more dedicated and had more free time back then :)).

Also, nice with the Ret Pally. Raided and PVP'd on one for a brief period of time. And grats on the Clack! yeeeeeeeeeee

Oh nice, I tried getting into collecting mounts and my RNG tested my patience but I eventually stopped trying :)) took me like 29 hours of fishing to get the Sea turtle mount

Wow... I feel for you. I got the Sea Turtle as well, but I got it in Howling Fjord when I was trying to catch a rare fish (which was the final fishing achievement I needed to get my Salty title), on pure accident. I caught the Sea Turtle waaaay before I got that damn rare fish... which took days of straight fishing >.<

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #74 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 00:32:36 »
I actually didn't mind camping for huolon, since I main rogue and can AFK stealth wherever but I did never get that mount, although I had only racked up around 50 kills or so. And I'm pretty sure you can use serpents(or any mounts) in WoD lands since Blizzard implemented a change that allowed you to use any mount even if it's a no fly zone.

Yeah, Huolon camping wasn't terrible.  He respawns after 30-60 minutes, so I had half an hour of free time to do whatever, then I would rep grind the nearby mobs until he popped up.  I managed to get enough rep and coins for the Heavenly Golden serpent during that time, so it didn't feel like a total waste of time. :)

235 mounts?  That's hardcore!  HAWDKAW.  I have only 60, haha.  I'll be working on collecting more.  So many things to collect in WoW.  This game suits me very well, yes.

Hmm, I've never played MOBAs, so I prefer WASD for sure.  However, having a row of cool QWER caps in different colors would look pretty good.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #75 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 00:42:26 »

Yeah, Huolon camping wasn't terrible.  He respawns after 30-60 minutes, so I had half an hour of free time to do whatever, then I would rep grind the nearby mobs until he popped up.  I managed to get enough rep and coins for the Heavenly Golden serpent during that time, so it didn't feel like a total waste of time. :)

235 mounts?  That's hardcore!  HAWDKAW.  I have only 60, haha.  I'll be working on collecting more.  So many things to collect in WoW.  This game suits me very well, yes.

Hmm, I've never played MOBAs, so I prefer WASD for sure.  However, having a row of cool QWER caps in different colors would look pretty good.

yeeeeeee many mounts... now... handle it! http://simplearmory.com/#/us/hyjal/vigil/collectable/mounts

Yeah, I don't really raid much except for LFR... so when I do play, im usually trying to get Invincible and Mimiron's Head. And a few heroic dungeon mounts hehe

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #76 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 01:00:20 »
yeeeeeee many mounts... now... handle it! http://simplearmory.com/#/us/hyjal/vigil/collectable/mounts

Yeah, I don't really raid much except for LFR... so when I do play, im usually trying to get Invincible and Mimiron's Head. And a few heroic dungeon mounts hehe

Ahh, that site is really useful.  I'll have to use this from now on. :)

You have the Amani War Bear.  I really wanted that bear.  I was in a small guild when Blizz announced it was going away, and we spent many weeks trying to finish ZA in time.  We managed to get down to 2 minutes overtime before the guild imploded over various drama.  :(  Instead I have this weirdly colored purple bear...

Invincible looks really badass.  Which class are you using to solo the old raids?

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #77 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 01:06:05 »

Ahh, that site is really useful.  I'll have to use this from now on. :)

You have the Amani War Bear.  I really wanted that bear.  I was in a small guild when Blizz announced it was going away, and we spent many weeks trying to finish ZA in time.  We managed to get down to 2 minutes overtime before the guild imploded over various drama.  :(  Instead I have this weirdly colored purple bear...

Invincible looks really badass.  Which class are you using to solo the old raids?

Yeah, the Amani bear is great. Really like the colorway. The second edition is just too washed out, imo.

I rotate between; Paladin (Ret), DK (blood and unholy) and Warrior (2-H Fury) for soloing LK25-H. Those are just the quickest and easiest to solo raids with, for the most part.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #78 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 01:13:32 »

This is pretty much how I feel about it :)

Damn Bro, 235 mounts is way hardcore!

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #79 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 04:27:56 »
I rotate between; Paladin (Ret), DK (blood and unholy) and Warrior (2-H Fury) for soloing LK25-H. Those are just the quickest and easiest to solo raids with, for the most part.

Ah nice, it's good to see that many of the classes are viable for solo raiding.  It'll be fun once I get some of my new chars leveled up and can work on collecting some cool mounts, pets and transmog sets. 

Haha, damn you Blizzard for creating all these time sinks.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #80 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 19:28:52 »
I guess it's going to happen.

Thanks for the input peeps :)

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #81 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 19:29:18 »

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #82 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 19:29:19 »

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #83 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 19:30:56 »
So I am thinking - 2 different gamer set;

WASD, Esc, Arrows, Fn = FPS, MMO?

QWER, DF, Arrows, Fn = MOBA?

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #84 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 19:32:37 »

I like both options and I would get equal use out of both.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #85 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 19:34:21 »

Sounds pretty good to me. I know I would like both! For topre you could maybe do an HHKB set? With WASD and the keys that are arrows on the fn?

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #86 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 19:34:51 »
Sweet!!

Both sets sounds good. Honestly arrow keys no big for me
« Last Edit: Fri, 30 January 2015, 19:38:36 by Cottonsox »

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #87 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 19:37:57 »
in my experience, MOBA games don't really utilize the arrows much if at all. usage-wise, F1-F4 keys see much more action

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #88 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 19:38:22 »
For topre you could maybe do an HHKB set? With WASD and the keys that are arrows on the fn?

I am still undecided on that, for now. Will consider it

Offline Moralless

« Reply #89 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 19:40:58 »
For topre you could maybe do an HHKB set? With WASD and the keys that are arrows on the fn?

I am still undecided on that, for now. Will consider it

Yes please do it! I second byker's idea :)

Offline sorijealut

• steam
« Reply #90 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 19:48:17 »
Sweet!!

Same, could do without arrow keys.
I think 1,2,3,4,5 would be used in almost every game.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #91 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 19:48:51 »

10/10 would buy

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #92 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 19:52:17 »
Sweet!!

Same, could do without arrow keys.
I think 1,2,3,4,5 would be used in almost every game.

Arrow keys would be nice for balancing the look of >60% boards, but having Esc + WASD/QWER + Fn would already be awesome.

Really looking forward to seeing these. :)

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #93 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 19:54:05 »
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Suggesting green color.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #94 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 19:54:10 »
Q,W,E,R,D,F are all useful for MOBAs  :)

Gamer kits would include: WASD, Esc, Fn and Arrows. So if you wanted, you could just scoot the ASD keys over :P

No way, you mean i'll finally be able to get an fn Bro in MX?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
« Reply #95 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 20:06:23 »

Music to my ears, Bro. Now, if only I can get into the sale. Eeeeek.

I would vote for the 1st option.
« Last Edit: Sat, 31 January 2015, 13:03:32 by cooldiscretion »

Offline feizor

« Reply #96 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 20:13:13 »
Esc key = brobot?

Offline isaske

• Stop whining!
« Reply #97 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 01:47:02 »
I will probably never game on my topre, so i don't care in particular. As for the MX, i would LOVE a gamer set. I'm a hardcore gamer playing sc2 and dota2 A LOT. So it would be really awesome to have a WASD cluster/arrow keys cluster.
HOW DO I COMPUTER?

Offline isaske

• Stop whining!
« Reply #98 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 01:49:21 »

That's exactly what we need! Sorry for posting twice :D :thumb: :thumb:
HOW DO I COMPUTER?

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple