Author Topic: Conspiracy Books  (Read 2398 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Conspiracy Books
« on: Mon, 16 July 2018, 07:06:53 »
Have ya'll noticed.. They're all too damn well written.. and at times with way too many writer's flourish ?

I mean,  I'd like to believe some of it was merely the result of the proofread,  but it seems so weird that a supposed dude on the run from the CIA would take the time to craft sentences like this..

Hahahahha

I guess the bulk of the audience must know that it's primarily fiction.. and the suspension of disbelief is implied when you're on this corner of literature.

Offline JP

Re: Conspiracy Books
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 16 July 2018, 08:07:05 »

I guess the bulk of the audience must know that it's primarily fiction.. and the suspension of disbelief is implied when you're on this corner of literature.

Show Image

Lies. This post is just a Psyop to further influence us into automatically surrendering any regard for the veracity of the depicted information.   Governments can't prevent information from being leaked in some cases but if people deny credibility to the information then it doesn't really matter. The truth is out there.
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 16 July 2018, 08:19:42 »

Show Image

Lies. This post is just a Psyop to further influence us into automatically surrendering any regard for the veracity of the depicted information.   Governments can't prevent information from being leaked in some cases but if people deny credibility to the information then it doesn't really matter. The truth is out there.

HAHAHAHA...

Tp denies nothing:::

These conspiracies wouldn't be so alluring if they did not contain (Grains) of truth.

The government is quite large. It involves many people..

Now we ask the question:

DID, some of those people misuse government assets to serve some nefarious private purpose ??

It's the same as asking Gekhakr, Did you play starcraft on a wurk computer when you weren't suppose to..

So, probably much of the fiction exists in REAL form, operationally contained beneath large umbrella systems.

However,  When writers try to grab audience using their _Compellin_ remarks,   they lump what too many unrelated/independent occurances together, which culminate into something less credible.

Offline JP

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 16 July 2018, 10:04:01 »
However,  When writers try to grab audience using their _Compellin_ remarks,   they lump what too many unrelated/independent occurances together, which culminate into something less credible.
[/size][/color]

Just like drawing lines between grains of sand and seeing a pattern where there really isn't one.
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 16 July 2018, 11:10:16 »

I'm quite impressed if you're actually doing as such..

Tp4 recommends

committee of 300

and

creature of jekyll island

tp4tissue recommends conspiracy books in one thread... then denounces conspiracy books in another...

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 16 July 2018, 11:33:32 »

Tp4 recommends

committee of 300

and

tp4tissue recommends conspiracy books in one thread... then denounces conspiracy books in another...

Show Image

Not Denounce..

Just Comical Cautioning..

Again, conspiracy theories are not baseless,  we do have a very small focused group of people with, rather way too much power, which is what those books go into.

However, we can't take those books as facts, because no one wore a wire..

They're well researched models of what MAY be the case.. and conforms to the common sense in terms of application.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 16 July 2018, 12:47:07 »
What else does someone hiding in a hole so they don't conveniently disappear have to do other than write?  They have proven their intelligence by 'finding out' the secrets and evading capture/assassination so it's hardly surprising they are capable of writing properly.

You may have a point about excessive flourishes though...
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 16 July 2018, 14:43:59 »

Tp4 recommends

committee of 300

and

Show Image

Not Denounce..

Just Comical Cautioning..

Again, conspiracy theories are not baseless,  we do have a very small focused group of people with, rather way too much power, which is what those books go into.

However, we can't take those books as facts, because no one wore a wire..

They're well researched models of what MAY be the case.. and conforms to the common sense in terms of application.

You would make a successful politician if you put some effort towards that goal. Personally, I think most of it is crap; like the Ancient Aliens show, secret bankers, flat earth, etc.. I'm guilty of watching Ancient Aliens, but only because I enjoy some of the niche history lessons that are sprinkled into the show. I purged most of the conspiracy theory weirdness from my system shortly after I graduated from highschool.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 16 July 2018, 15:16:06 »

You would make a successful politician if you put some effort towards that goal. Personally, I think most of it is crap; like the Ancient Aliens show, secret bankers, flat earth, etc.. I'm guilty of watching Ancient Aliens, but only because I enjoy some of the niche history lessons that are sprinkled into the show. I purged most of the conspiracy theory weirdness from my system shortly after I graduated from highschool.

Hvaen't seen ancient alienz..

/will watch tonite.. because well, wth else would do.. Tp4 = Chief #Ronery4ever ..

Offline strider8

« Reply #9 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 11:53:01 »
What are some conspiracy books that you’d recommend? (Just out of curiosity back off CIA)

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #10 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 10:55:30 »
I'm generally wary of anyone peddling anything, you need to be convincing to make a buck. Bot to say I believe or don't believe. I think conspiracy theories are some of the greatest ARG. It's a lot of fun