geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] GMK Fleuriste | NOW SHIPPING, EXTRAS AVAILABLE

(1/15) > >>

Jebus:

"You are taking a stroll in Paris, sorrounded by the creams and beiges of the city walls, admiring the beauty of all the sights it has to offer, before deciding to take a stroll on the promenade.
Suddenly, the scent of fresh flowers hit you and you notice a cozy flower shop, livening up the buildings with green and magenta, dotting it with colour.
The premise of GMK Fleuriste is to take you on a tour in Paris and bring a little of that beauty into your home."

GB LASTS FROM JANUARY 25 TO FEBRUARY 25

Estimated fulfillment date
2023 Q2

Prices

Vendors
ALL VENDORS LIVE

EU: CandyKeys
USA: Kono
Canada: DeskHero
OCE: DailyClack
UK: proto[Typist]
Asia: zFrontier
LATAM: Fancy Customs
SEA: iLumkb

Colours
Colours chosen are: RAL9001, RAL1015, RAL4006 and RAL 6036

Kits

Core
$119.99
The kit provides coverage for common layouts, including 60%, 65%, 75%, TKL, 660, Alice.

Novelty Kit
$54.99
Flower shop and Paris themed novelties for everyone to enjoy.

Accent Kit
$46.99
Magenta and green accents for common spacebars, ISO enter keys and arrow keys. Includes further options for split and 6U spacebar users.

40s/Ortho
$44.99
Provides coverage for the most common small form factor layouts including Van variants, Candybar, Whimsy, JD40/45 and Ortho variants.

Numpad
$46.99
Pretty self-explanatory, a simple numpad kit with accent options.

Collaborations

HIBI
$62.99

MOZIcaps

TBD

Deskmats
$16.99
Promenade

Monument - Vert

Monument - Magenta

Monument - Beige

Renders

OGR by AKB

GMMK Pro by Glorious (Model by Elmo)

Fjell by Mekanisk

M60-A by RAMA WORKS

J-02 by Jae

Petrichor by AKB

Misc

IC Form   

Contact info:
Discord - Jebus#3245
Reddit - u/B3njaw

If you have anything to ask me feel free to hit me up!

Please consider supporting the set by using the signature below!

--- Code: ---[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=112243.0][img]https://i.imgur.com/wGK8VjV.png[/img][/url]
--- End code ---

Jebus:
Reserved

Dinerenblanc:
Eager for the set to go live. I haven't partaken in a GMK GB in awhile, but I'm absolutely in love with this. Beautiful set!

Jebus:

--- Quote from: Dinerenblanc on Tue, 25 January 2022, 02:37:10 ---Eager for the set to go live. I haven't partaken in a GMK GB in awhile, but I'm absolutely in love with this. Beautiful set!

--- End quote ---
Thank you! Really glad you like it!
I've updated the links with proxies that have their sites up, maybe it already has gone live in your region? :)

napostrophe:
Love the set and placed my order. GLWGB!

As a side note, is there a Discord server where we can expect to see updates about this set or is it gonna be basically flying blind outside of the GH thread?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version